Why I hate Colonial Williamsburg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

My eyes suddenly went blank as the first of MANY pictures were snapped on their cellphones. This was bad and I knew I was defeated, with no way to get out of the stock much less cover myself, I was going to face a very humiliating morning naked and bound in public. What was worse was I knew that in just 4 hours this place was going to be packed with students rushing to class, and with me being on such a prominent display I knew I would never live it down. The few pictures the girls took would be nothing compared to the hundreds of snaps that would be taken of my junk and I was sure I would be haunted by those pictures for years.

The girls turned and began bagging up my clothes into a large garbage bag and I assumed they were getting ready to leave. I was quite placid at this point as I knew I was fucked and had no other choice but to wait until someone came and freed me. Thinking the worst was over, my heart sank further when they proceeded to take two more items out of their purse.

When I spotted the dildo I freaked as I realized I was about to have my anal cherry taken right here in public. Melinda cackled as she lubed it up and got a perverse joy making sure she held it up to my bound face so I could see it. The device was huge and my exposed hole already was puckering in self-defense as it knew what was coming. Walking behind me they both kept running their hands over my ass and between my legs, teasing me as they kept me guessing when they were going to plunge.

When I felt handcuffs attached to my ankles, and then felt my whole ass and legs spread open very wide as they chained me to eyebolts on the podium I knew my humiliation now was WAY worse than simple nudity. Now I was spread COMPLETELY exposed, totally wide open with all my goods on full display. I could not move a single inch and my whole body shook as it tried to instinctively protect itself as my ankles reflexively pulled against the steel cuffs.

"Oh Ted, you DO have a fine ass if I must say so!!" Kathy cackled as I felt her squeeze both of my cheeks between her fingers. Reaching down between my legs she slowly ran the tips of her nails under my dangling helpless balls with one hand as her pinky ran up the sides my swaying and equally helpless shaft with her other. Laughing as she called out to Melinda she said.

"See I told you Donna was a size queen. Even these balls of his are as magnificent as she described, so luscious and bare now, they are already throbbing in anticipation of their big show!"

Saying nothing, I jerked as I felt a huge glob of lube thrust onto the rim of my anus and without any warning or fanfare Kathy suddenly shoved it hard and fast, way up inside me. In retrospect it is shocking that the loud yelp I emitted at that moment did not wake SOMEONE up.

Now with a huge dildo shoved up my ass, to my great shame I got even harder and despite the embarrassment I began to throb and automatically dry hump the air for relief, precum streaming out of my dick. The dildo had slammed right into my prostate and as it hit the fleshy nob, every single erogenous zone in my body fired off at once. This may have been the most humiliating event of my life but it was also one of the most erotic as my cock had never been harder, before or since.

Panting and moaning, I saw both of the girls stand on either side of me and smile. Holding open their palms, they exchanged lotion and lathered up their hands and then gripped my cock. Despite being tormented by them, as well as anally invaded, I just moaned appreciatively as their hands gripped my shaft and they began a slow, steady and unbelievably erotic handjob.

Obviously enjoying my helpless and increasingly aroused reactions they began blowing in my ear as they alternated between stroking my nipples or caressing my balls as they kept relentlessly pumping my twitching cock. Despite my nether regions enjoying the attention, I was beyond pissed. The knowledge that I now had NO control over my own body anymore and they were jacking me off completely against my conscious will just reinforced just how helpless I truly was. I was a mere puppet in their hands, nothing more than an object to be used or abused as they saw fit.

Desperately wanting them to stop so I could try and get away, my body betrayed my mind as I was far too lost in a haze of my own unquenchable lust to try and escape and was totally captive to the teasing sensations they were building in my balls. All I could do was struggle and moan as they systematically took me close to the edge of cumming and then denied me at the last minute before teasing me back up to insanity again.

This teasing milking routine went on for almost 2 hours as they never slowed nor let up once, wanting me primed to the max for my debut. As dawn just began to break, I could no longer see straight and only could moan and whimper as I was at the end of my tether, my entire body dripping in sweat and writhing in complete shuddering desperation.

As the sun started to rise higher in the sky and illuminate the commons, the girls realized that they would need to wrap things up and make their exit. At that point I was so wound up I could not think about anything but cumming, the pressure in my balls reaching an almost "China Syndrome" like level of throbbing aching need. Suddenly letting my cock go, I slumped in the stocks in total defeat, my whole body on fire with desire, anger and a desperate throbbing need to release the flood in my balls.

Despite my exhaustion, and unbelievable horniness, I once again began to thrash hopelessly in the stocks as I saw them take a tube out of their purse and put on rubber gloves. Smelling the unmistakable odor of icy hot burn into my nostril as I saw them don rubber gloves I knew at once what they were going to do. My voice hoarse and crackling I begged once again.

"Please girls, no, NO MORE. PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT ON MY DICK. AFTER ALL THAT TEASING I COULD NOT TAKE IT!!"

Giggling, they ignored my pleas and began squirting large dabs of the elixir into their latex covered palms as they smirked. My body desperately trying to get away, it was hopeless as I was completely immobilized. Grabbing my rod, I jumped as Kathy slowly coated every inch of my shaft, and with a malicious gleam in her eye, pulled back my foreskin and made sure that every fold and crease of my cockhead was thoroughly covered. Inhaling rapidly, my breath was taken as the cold enveloped every inch of my junk.

As Kathy coated my cock, kneeling on the ground between my spread legs Melinda was hard at work coating both of my balls as well as the whole incredibly sensitive area between my testicles and ass with the dreadful balm. Moaning loudly as the cold cream chilled my skin, I began to sweat as I knew what was coming.

I was biting my lip hard trying not to scream as the sensations on my tortured privates were beyond description as everything started heating up. Reduced to animal like barking I humped the air wildly both in a futile attempt to get off, but also to somehow remove the Icy Hot that was dripping from my cock, balls and ass. Now with an infinite pain searing my sensitive sacks, I had something MUCH worse to worry about than my upcoming humiliation on the commons, and I foolishly thought the night surely could not get any worse.

Even this revelation was wrong, as both girls gently kissed me on the cheeks as they watched me pitifully whimper. Smacking my ass, Kathy glowered as she shoved the dildo/vibrator back inside and to my horror turned on the switch to the lowest setting. The vibration in my tunnel caused my whole body to uncontrollably shake, and now I was moaning, barking and whimpering like a mad man, no longer sounding human even as all of the sensations overwhelmed my body and my tormented prick drooled pre-ejaculate in a thick stream onto the cobblestones.

Despite this torment, my humiliation was not yet over but in fact was only beginning. In less than an hour 5,000 students would be flooding this area and I was sure my incredible nude display would go down in school history as an urban legend. When both girls smacked my ass after writing "Harsh Justice for Cheaters!" on both cheeks, they told me to put on a good show. Watching them leave I knew I was fucked as they had the only key to the padlock and were therefore my only hope of escape. Watching them sashay off towards their dorms, my head slumped as I continued to moan and wait in horny agony for my eventual discovery and rescue.

The discovery of my nude situation by the lovely coeds on that spring morning made quite a stir and my reputation at William and Mary never recovered, forever known as dildo boy for the rest of my college career. Needless to say, I still hate Colonial Williamsburg to this day.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12