Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank, I swear to God you have a one track mind."

"Toni, did you say I have a 'One Crack Mind?' If you did, it is a wonderful crack to look at."

"You are absolutely incorrigible. Can we do this thing now, before they think we are fucking up here?"

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

"Stop it, please."

"You are a spoiled sport. Okay, follow my lead."

Less than a moment later, the trap on Vincent's bed was set, and Antonia smiled. She could not wait for her brother and Donna to crawl into bed tonight. She went into her bedroom, removed her stuffed animals from her bed, and watched as this big man sank into her mattress. It did not budge, when she got on it. She started to cover him, when realized he had not taken off his boots. She smiled, when she realized he had still not purchased a pair of sneakers for himself.

She thought he was so tired; he had fallen asleep, as soon as his head hit the pillow. She worked on the laces of his boots, removing them from three pairs of islets. Then, she tried to pull the boot off, but that did not work.

Frank grinned, because every time she tried to pull his boot off, he tensed his toes and arched them back to tighten the fit. He frustrated her every attempt to remove a boot.

She removed laces, from three more pairs of islets. She pulled harder, and the boot still refused to move. She wondered if his boots were glued to his feet. She was concentrating, so deeply on her task, that when her mother tapped her on her shoulder, she nearly screamed.

Rose moved Toni aside, pulled the leather sides of the islets, laterally, and tipped the toes of Frank's shoes rearward. The boot popped off his foot and lifted easily into her hand.

Frank raised his head from the pillow and said, "Rose, I was having so much fun, why did you have to come up here and spoil it for me?"

Antonia looked at him and screamed. "I am going to get your gun and shoot you in your knees. I struggled with that boot for fifteen minutes and could not get it off. Are you telling me that you were doing something, with your foot to keep me from getting it off, you bastard." She picked up his boots and started hitting him with it. Frank laughed, because it felt funny to be hit, by an out of control teenage girl.

By the time she had swung his boot six times, she was tiring and sweating. He egged her on. "What is the matter, Little Princess, have you been picking flowers too long. A three-pound boot is too much for you to hold and hit someone with a few times. What would you do if you were attacked and someone tried to rape you? Are you the type of girl who would say, 'Okay go on, do it? I have an appointment at four o'clock, so please hurry up, and don't rip my stockings."

Antonia became furious. "You fucking bastard." As she started swinging the boot again, Rose decided to leave the room and close the door. When she reached the living room, the smile on her face was so broad that Vincent and Donna thought she caught Antonia in bed, him with Frank.

"No children, it is not what you are thinking. It is even better than that."

"Mom, what could be better than Antonia having sex, with Frank?"

"You both know Frank's injuries prevent him from having sex and procreating children. However, the good Lord has seen fit to give him the knowledge to push every one of your sister's buttons, in capital letters. He drives her crazy, with words. I nearly pissed my pants, as I watched what he did to her, upstairs. He has her wrapped around his little finger, and when she fights back, she only wraps herself tighter against him. She will find the right man for herself one day, and Frank will teach him how to control that temper of hers, and how to keep her heart open, with love, for a lifetime. Tonight, I saw him do it, with his boots. I was amazed how easy it is, for him, to inflame her temper, and then to control every aspect of her being. If he becomes a priest, he will be a good one. However, I think he would be best as a Child Psychologist. He has great instincts, a great sense of humor, and a wonderful heart.

"Thank you Rose, I will take that into consideration."

She looked towards the stairway, as Frank descended the last step and turned to join her, in the living room. "I meant it, Frank. I think you are marvelous, at least with one of my children."

He looked at her and asked, "What is wrong with the other one?"

Rose looked at Vincent and said, "How much time do you have Frank?"

Vincent yelled, "Mom, stop it. I am in a stable, loving marriage, now."

"My son, I am so happy that you did not stop after you said 'Stable."

Donna frowned at Vincent and reminded him of his promise. "Vincent, I am the only one in your life, until death do you part, right?"

"It is until death do us part, my love."

"You have been and always will be my only one, Vincent. When your mother said the word stable, I knew what she was thinking. I know there were others before me, Vincent. However, if there are any after me, your death will come much before mine. Your children will miss you, but my life, and theirs will go on, as I walk on your grave. Do we understand each other, my love?"

"Do you see what you have started mom? I have received a death threat from my wife. I have not even thought about straying from her and now you have planted the idea into her head that I will. I will not do anything like that to her. What I did in the past, is in the past. Donna is my wife. Donna is my partner for life. I will not dishonor her, or our marriage, by sleeping with another woman."

Antonia walked into the room saying, "So what you are telling us Vincent is that you are going to cheat on her, with a man. I did not know you swung that way, brother."

Vincent tried to stand up and go after his sister, but there was a large hand on his shoulder, keeping him down. He looked up and asked, "May I borrow your gun, Frank?"

"Do you have a license?"

"I have a Driver's License."

"That is not the same thing Vincent."

"Then why won't you let me kill her?"

"I do not want to spank a dead body. So, until I collect my two spanks on naked flesh, you cannot kill her."

"Frank, she will never let you do that to her."

"I am getting closer every day, Vincent. It almost happened tonight, however your mother walked in, and spoiled my fun."

"You were nowhere near my ass tonight, Frank."

"If your mother had not walked in, and saved the day, I would have let you work on my shoes for another twenty-five minutes or so. You would have exhausted yourself, and lay down on the bed next to me and fallen asleep. I would have gently rolled down your pants, and spank you, on your bare ass, so hard and so fast, your scream would have come out a moment or two, after I left your room."

Donna, Vincent, and Rose were laughing, because Antonia was bright red and could not think of anything to say to Frank.

Finally, she just screamed and said, "I hate you!"

Frank looked at her and said, "Good, I will unpack my bag, and stay in Brooklyn, instead of going to Italy."

"You cannot do that, you would miss your parents too much, and they would miss you."

"We would get over it."

"You promised my father, you would go to Italy."

"I will explain to your father that you hate me and no longer want, or need me to go with you."

This was it. Now she had to put up or shut up. She had to ask him to come to Italy with her, or she had to acknowledge that she was sure enough of herself to go it alone. She stood there looking at Frank and then at her mother.

Frank asked, "Shall I am unpack my duffel bag Princess, or not? You have ten seconds."

"You are a bastard, Frank."

"Three seconds."

"Do not unpack, Frank. Are you happy now?"

"I would never have had to unpack my duffel bag, Princess. I bought a suitcase."

"I really hate you, Frank."

"I know, but you cannot live, without me."

They heard a car stopped in front of the house. Rose opened the front door and Tony walked in, unimpeded. He looked at Frank and asked, "What the fuck were you thinking?"

"Living through the day, sir."

"You went up against two guys with automatic weapons, and a third in the car, with another one. You were there to protect my daughter, not all those other people."

"What I did there, today, was to protect your daughter, and get her out of there alive. There was no other way to control the situation. The two idiots I killed had already killed two washing machines. I am not trying to make light of the situation, Tony. They had already fired off over twenty rounds of ammunition in there. It looked to me, that they were not going to let anybody out of there alive. I had Antonia behind me at the back of the store. The two perps were towards the front of the store. I had to keep them as far from her as possible. As soon as I was down to a one on one situation, I took out the first gunman, as he started looking the wrong way. The second one was looking at the floor, picking up valuables. When he heard me fire, he dropped the bag and reached for his weapon, but he was dead, before his hands reached it. I knew, by instinct alone, they had to have someone outside, to get both of them out of there. I could not allow that person, to come into the store, firing an automatic weapon or a shotgun. I yelled for everyone to stay down and got up front as quickly as I could. I saw the car and the driver, at the curb. As soon as he saw me, he tried to get away. I disabled the car and held him, until the cops arrived. My only concern was Antonia. She was behind me at all times, and I use my knowledge and tactics to make sure she was not harmed.

Tony smiled at Frank and said, "You know something, I got the same story from a deputy district attorney, this evening, at dinner. Only fourteen other people seem to think you were protecting them, personally. The city wants to give you a medal. I told them that you would not accept it, because of your experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan. You are at home, suffering from the shock of today's incident, and do not want to speak with anyone, especially the press. You are considering leaving the country for a while, to rest and recuperate from this latest setback to you rehabilitation. I will let them know what is happening with you, and as soon as I know what your plans for the future entail, I will let them know.

"Thank you, Tony. I appreciate it"

Tony looked around the living room and asked, "Why do I have a feeling

I interrupted something?" He looked from Vincent to Donna to Antonia, each looking more innocent than the other did. He turned to Rose and said, "What did they break, or who did they kill?"

Each adolescent started speaking quickly. Rose shushed them all, and asked her husband if he wanted to hear this over coffee or wine?"

"I think I'm going to have a headache soon, so I will go with the wine."

"That is an excellent choice, Anthony. However, I think I will bring the whole bottle."

"Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a long night?"

Frank looked grinned. "You are the boss, and the boss is always right!"

"Oh shit, I am going to have one hell of a headache."

"If you wait until I am a priest, I will pray it away for you."

"Children are God's way of tormenting parents. Your prayers will not help me."

"Dad, not all your children are like Antonia. You have me!"

"Yes, Vincent, I do have you. I was called to school to get you out of trouble more times than I can remember. I had to pay to get that boy's jaw fixed. I had to find his father a job, so he would not sue us, and put you in prison, for starting that fight. Oh yes Vincent, I do have you to call my own."

Donna laughed as Vincent shrunk into the corner of the couch.

Rose put the wine in front of Anthony and said, "We were lucky we were only able to have these two gems, Anthony. God only knows what other torments he would have put us through, if we were able to have six or seven children. The world is on edge, now. Five more little Caruso's, like our two genetic aberrations, could have caused the end of civilization, as we know it!"

"Yes Rose, God did save the world by only allowing us Antonia and Vincent. He could have been kinder, and given us a daughter like Donna, or a son like your brother Joseph has. However, we are paying for our sins here on earth, because we have these two, exceptional, children."

"Would you define exceptional for me, Tony," Frank asked.

"No, I will leave that to your imagination, Frank."

"I have a very wild imagination, sir."

"Then let it go as far as you want, and when it does not come back, you will know the definition you are looking for."

"Dad, you are not being fair. Well, you are being fair to Vincent, but you are not being fair to me. In the last thirteen years, you and mom have seen me for ten weeks a year: Seven weeks over the summer, two weeks over the Christmas holidays, and one week at Easter. That is a total of one hundred and thirty weeks, or two and one half years. Neither of you can say you raised me, because the nuns did that for you. From the age of five, you never had to buy me a toy, or a doll or a bicycle, because they were not allowed at the convent. What you did was board me away, for a lifetime, and pay for my schooling. If you think I am maladjusted, try this: Put yourself in a prison from the age of five. Get up at five o'clock every morning and go to vespers. Keep silent after that until after breakfast. Have your best friend be thirty-two years older than you are. Be unable to discuss anything that is going on in the world that affects someone the same age you are with your classmates, because there is no television in the convent. I could keep boring you, for hours, telling you why you think I am such a bitch, but when you want to place blame on someone, do not put it on me, because I was not given a choice. I was packed up and sent away, like unwanted goods. I tried my best not to be angry, because the sisters told me that it would hurt my immortal soul. Well, tonight, you two blamed God for me being as I am. God did not do anything to me, except give me my soul. You two tried to rip it from my body and cast the blame elsewhere. To hell with both of you, I do not care if I ever see either of you, ever again.

Antonia ran out the front door, and into the street, with Frank close behind her. He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. She screamed and kicked her legs, yelling at him to let her go.

"Antonia, listen to me." She did not stop screaming or kicking, so he did the only thing available to him, he smacked her on her bottom.

"Ouch. You bastard, you have wanted to do that for the longest time. I am amazed you did not pull down my pants to do it."

"If you do not listen to me I will strip you naked here in the middle of the street, do you understand me."

"Yes, I understand."

"I am going to take you to my house. You will stay there and not attempt to leave. I am going back to your parents, and I will tell them where you are. I will tell them you are not coming back. If they want to talk to you, they can call my house, but you do not wish to see them. If they wish to pay for your college education and your expenses in Italy, that is fine with you, if not, that is also fine with you. They are no longer responsible for your life and you are no longer responsible to them.

As far as my services for you, are concerned, they are no longer required. If I go to Italy, it will be because I am going to be with my parents, and nothing else. You want nothing to do with me ever again. From this day forward, you are on your own.

"Frank, I cannot do this on my own. I can do it if you are by my side, but alone, I will fail."

"Toni, never be afraid of failure. Just get back up and try harder the next time. I am not throwing you to the wolves. I will always be close by you. You may not see me, but I will always see you. Think of the word that you rarely use, and we will use it as an emergency or code word. If you yell it out, I will be by your side in seconds. Do not cry wolf, it has to be a real emergency, when you use it."

"Okay, Frank, Barbarossa, or Overlord; which one do you like the most?"

Let me see, do I want to rescue you by being alerted to the call of "The invasion of Russia, by Germany or the invasion of Europe, by the Allied forces. I think I will go with door number 2: Overlord."

"Frank, when did you have time to learn all this stuff. Dad said you were a mediocre student, in high school, and you went into the service after it."

"Your dad was right, about my high school performance. However, as I grew up, I watched the History Channel, a lot. I learned more about this country and the things that go on around us, from that channel, than I ever did in high school. I learned what the Constitution of the United States says, and what our Bill of Rights are, and what they mean."

"I guess all television, is not a wasteland for the mind."

"One day, you have to sit down and watch the science channel, or National Geographic."

"I get the picture, Frank."

"No you do not, not until you turn on the television."

"Frank, you are starting, again."

"Antonia, do I have to start giving you English lessons, now. I never stopped, so I do not have to restart anything."

"I am having a bad evening; would you give it a rest, please?"

"You said, please, so I guess I will stop being nice, and returned to my normal self."

"Your 'self' is not normal, Frank. Would you take me to your house now? My feet are getting cold."

Frank picked Antonia up and threw her over his shoulder, as she squealed, and kicked her feet, in objection, again. He decided to quiet her again the same way he had before, so he smacked her, on her behind, a second time.

"You are becoming predictable, Frank."

"If you like it, I will continue?"

"No, but I knew if I yelled, and kicked my feet, you would hit me again."

Frank smacked her once again, and Antonia screamed, "Ouch!"

"You son of a bitch, what was that for?"

"That was for getting me to hit you, when you wanted me to hit you. It was a waste of my energy and talent."

"Hitting a little girl is a talent?"

"No, making them obey is my talent."

"You son of a bitch, Frank."

"Have I ever introduced you to my parents?"

"No, you have not, Frank."

"Well, Antonia, once I have introduced you to them, you will have to pick a new phrase to use from the English language, because you seem to have been stuck on that one for a very long time. You do realize there are others, and they work, just as effectively."

"Frank, do not hit me, but you are a pain in the ass."

Frank thought about this for a moment, as he approached his front door, and just before he sent her down, there was a loud collision of flesh meeting.

"You cock sucking bastard, I am going to get you for that."

Frank smiled at her and said, "I bet your pussy is wet. I was the first man to touch your ass, with his hand, and I bet you almost came. Remember, I still get to do it, one more time. You will be ready and willing the next time, and when I hit you, your pussy will spasm and you will come for the first time at the hand of a man."

"I would rather become a nun, than be touched by you again."

Gloria Gennaro was holding the front door open, when Antonia made that remark. She laughed and Antonia and said, "Every virgin said the same thing, until Frank popped their cherries, in high school. After that, Frank's grades went down, because I had to keep a schedule for his afternoon, nighttime and weekend trysts. Thank goodness for youthful energy."

"Hello Mrs. Gennaro. I am sorry you had to hear that. However, your son is in animal, and has no respect for a woman, who was brought up in a nunnery."

"Hello Antonia. Frank has told us a little about you, but has kept most of it to himself, for security reasons. He is very good at what he does, and when he is ready he will do very well, by you."