Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, give her something to eat, and do not let her out of your sight. I do not want her to run away, as she has threatened to do. I have to talk to her parents, who are probably out of their minds with worry, and then I will be back."

"All right, Frank. I will strip her bare and tie her to your bed, so you can have your way with her, when you get back."

"Mom that will still not get you grandchildren, from me. You know what the doctors said, and it would take a miracle to reverse my situation."

"I have been praying for that miracle."

"Keep praying mom. Nothing has happened yet."

"Mrs. Gennaro, it seems there are a lot of people praying for that miracle."

"It will come to pass, Antonia. It will happen, mark my words."

"Do you believe that strongly in religion or in God?"

"I gave up on religion years ago. I never gave up on 'My God'."

"I have to have a long talk with you. After my confinement in the nunnery, I have found that religion, and belief in God are not one and the same."

"I feel safe to leave now. This conversation could last for days if not weeks or years." He was correct. Actually, it could take more than one's lifetime.

Frank walked back to Tony's house. He tried to think of a way to break the news to them about Antonia's new plans. Tony was not going to like them, however he thought Rose would take it the hardest. Wine would help. Lots of wine would help even more.

When he opened the front door, the house was eerily quiet. He did not know where everyone was, so he called out, "Hello?"

Tony answered back from the living room, "We are in here, Frank."

As he turned to walk into the room, he saw Tony holding onto Rose, who was sobbing; and Vincent, whose eyes were red, had his head in Donna's lap.

"I am sorry to intrude at a time like this is, however, Antonia sent me here to deliver a message. Most of it, you already know, because she said it in this room, and I will not repeat it. If you still want her to go to Italy and pursue her education that is fine with her. If not, that is also fine. You owe her nothing, and she feels the same way about you. She no longer requires my services; more precisely she does not want them, because they remind her of being trapped in the convent. She said if I go to Italy, it is only because I am going there to visit my parents, and not to protect her. She does not wish to see me anywhere near her, because it will remind her of her confinement. She will not see you; if you want, you can call her. That was the only concession I was able to get from her. What do you want me to do, boss? I have her at my house, and my mother is keeping her busy while I am talking with you. She is eighteen, and legally, she can do and go wherever she wants."

"Frank take her to Italy. I do not care if she wants to see you or not, your job remains the same: Protect my daughter. Here are your travel documents, money, a key to a safety deposit box will give you access to a safe house and more cash. Everything else has been taken care of by my lawyers, and the paperwork is included. If she changes her mind, we are always here. If she does not, I will never forgive myself. I thought I was doing the right thing by keeping her away, from all the bad elements that surrounded this area, but I never thought of it from her point of view. If anything happens to her, Frank, you may as well kill yourself, because I will come after you, with everything I have. I will wipe out your entire family to get to you. Do we understand each other?"

"Sir, as I told you the day you gave me this job, I am at your disposal. I will never let you down."

"Thank you, Frank. ' Buona fortuna.'

"Thank you, sir. With Antonia, I will need all the luck I can garner."

Rose walked over to Frank, kissed him on the cheek, and told him to take care of her baby. I told her she knew the phone number to my home; why not call my house, and tell her yourself?

She looked at her husband, looking for permission, and he nodded his head. Rose kissed me again, and ran for phone. I do not know what was said between mother and daughter, however, when I returned home, Antonia was crying, and in my mother's arms.

THE END

CHAPTER 2