All Comments on 'Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 17B'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 9 years ago
A nagging question?

I have loved this series and can feel the characters. I just wish that we could have seen what happened when Celeste found out about the Pre-nup agreement that was done behind her back. I can see her tearing it in half and not only firing every attorney who had anything to do with it, but getting them blackballed so that the only cases that they could get would be through the Public Defenders office.

retread2retread2over 8 years ago
Good the second time

It has to be well over a year since I read this series the first time. I found it well worth the re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
proof reading

However much I enjoy this authors work, I wish he would employ an english proof reader to save needless irritation of his UK readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bitching

love your woks hope y ou revisit these characters dont give a hoot about any words spelled wrong please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an Asshole you are.

I've read more than one of the overly shitty and condescending comments you've left to other authors on this site, and I'm of the opinion that you're an over-rated overbearing piece of shit. It's been said that those who live in glass houses most certainly shouldn't throw rocks, which makes you an over critical cocksucker.

Furthermore, who gives a damn about how many degrees you have? And I'm quite certain that that is also bullshit as well. So, before I go; I wanted to tell you to go fuck yourself you fucking prick.

MalkeusMalkeusalmost 6 years ago
On the subject of commas...

I really enjoy your stories. I started with 'There must be a mistake'(hope i got the title right) and enjoyed your narrative so much i decided to start at the beginning and read all your stories. You weave an excellent tale, but you've forced my brain to edit out the commas, otherwise all your characters sound like Christopher Walken in my head.

As irritating writing styles go, its pretty tame. Not on the level of Lonahara and Pars, for instance, but I'm fairly certain their first language wasn't english. I know this is a comment on an older story, tbh I'm not certain you're still writing, but I just had to ask; what's up with the commas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the series for the second time. Loved it! It would have been improved by editing as spell check picks up correctly spelled homonyms (but wrong) which detract slightly from the flow.

Ronny2782Ronny27827 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and I,m happy to see you have lots more stories to keep me busy.

You are a great writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...