All Comments on 'Why in our bed'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I got the idea at the end

But the beginning of the story was so convoluted that it made following along harder than it should have been. Maybe a good editor could have helped.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wimp!

Not a man! A Non-Man or Wimp!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Link your damn stories!

This title should be "Be careful what you wish for- Part 2" or however. Your readers aren't mind-readers. As for the story... the less said the better about a weak, doormat and his mentally retarded, cheating, slut wife. As if some guy would be throwing around $10 m here and there.... ridiculous. Plus, for the husband to just accept it all!!!! What if there had been no $ payout? Would he have accepted his slut wife back?

The basic premise was initially interesting but soon degenerated into farce and fantasy. Oh no, you mean he wasn't a former Seal with friends in dark places?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know you will catch alot of crap for it but I enjoyed this ending. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This read like...

...it was part two of a story. A little confusing at first trying to get up to speed. Also, he thought his wife was a linebacker when she was hugging him in the beginning? Just how big is she? I'm not understanding how her cheating was part of some roleplay. Or how when all was said and done he ended up with four million. In the end she still cheated. Thanx for the story tho.

Loklie

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
the guy who put James

in wheelchair is the real man !

husband is a pucccyyy

his wife is going to cheat again

2starrs

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Another totally undeserved reconciliation.

What Anna did was unforgivable. The simple fact is that she didn't respect her husband enough to believe that he could deal with the blackmailer. Blackmail is a felony and working together, they could have easily got enough evidence to get the boss jailed without Anna even having to touch the repulsive asshole.

Instead she turned her husband into a cuckold and let the boss humiliate him. What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid woman

What ruins it the most was her line that she cheated because she wanted them to stay together. Like that is true? Let the guy try and ruin your husband. Standing by each other is how you stay together. EXCEPT in this story where you whore yourself out for millions as you wimp as husband doesnt mind damaged goods. If i learned my wife was that stupid to not tell me for those reasons i wouldnt keep her let alone have children. End the gene pool now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not sure where this begins or when

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost moons?

Los Lunas means nothing. The name would be "Las Lunas" - The Moons.

Lost Moons translates to "Lunas Perdidas"

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
This story could have been about a couple who . . .

. . . plotted on destroying Johnson without her actually fucking him, but you had to include her actually doing it; that’s going to hurt your score.

But the bigger problem is that, for the story you did write, you didn’t develop it nearly thoroughly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your speech at the end

it made zero logical nor emotional sense.

"real men forgive" so what? you resort to shaming men that don't forgive? that's manipulation. that statement isn't rooted in anything.

then you write: 'forgiving doesn't mean reconciling, but I had decided that I couldn't live without her.' but that line was completely pointless, as your character not only forgave, but reconciled. what a literary mess.

'those people may never have been as much in love, as I was with Anna.' back to shaming men? telling other men that their decision to cut out selfish cheaters is somehow a result of them being unable to love (or at least love like the character you created)

'Pragmatically, I had invested six years of my life, love and heart in this woman, and I didn't want that wasted' so now that you hemmed and hawed on about nothing substantial, you resort to a logical attempt. and you went with sunk cost fallacy. it is a logical fallacy btw. he already wasted so much on this waste of space...might as well keep doing it.

look, i'm all for forgiveness. but what you gave us as his reasons are a hot mess. if you didn't have anything worth saying, just write, "I took her back, in spite of who she was and what she did." simple. and it makes sense. Bottom line is he's a SIMP.

His wife was a manipulative whore. She did nothing to win him back, or show real remorse. It was all cheap seduction. She knows and understands that she's a mediocre pussy, with a mediocre personality. And she sees a bright and beautiful personality in her husband, so she took it. She used every cheap and underhanded method she felt needed to get him back. But heaven forbid she change even a little bit for someone else's sake. She's gonna make a shitty mother, and an even worse wife. but every man is allowed to settle for mediocre pussy. it's his right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not any better

Your story is still crap. Anna did not go to her husband when James first tried to get her into bed. Anna had to want the sex or she would have told her husband and gotten them out of there.

I would have divorced Anna and reported Sara in the state to be disbarred for sabotaging my divorce. All cheaters must be punished.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 4 years ago

For the Record: Your chapter numbering system leaves much to be desired. Fortunately, as of this writing, your catalog of work is not extensive so trial and error still works to find things. But if you keep up the writing, you might want to label your chapters somewhat more definitively.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
I would repost as full alternate version

This could work inserted into your other story, but doesn’t work as is - especially not telling readers what the original is. Both are short enough to work as one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

Is this part of a series? If not it's pretty confusing. Clarification is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way too forgiving

Hubby just loses his man card in the end. His wife didn’t need to cheat and if she had told him right away they could have stopped everything. Wife jumped into bed with the boss way to easy and for way too long. Don’t think it was just about trying to save her husbands job pretty sure she was enjoying being a cheating slut.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Stupid

Just not my thing, I disliked the characters and the plot. You do deserve credit for writing and submitting this story. Thanks.

GuentharGuentharover 4 years ago
Difficult to understand

If you're going to finish a story, at least give the title of the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly ending...

...wimpy husband and sluty wife...she could had gone to the police and got some money from his boss and that would had been it....why did she prefer to open her legs for him?

You should had end it with the first part....**

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago

Los Lunas simply translate, The moons. Lost Moons is Lunas perdidas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Score

You score would be much higher if you had linked it to a series you had started somewhere.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Yuk.

Too complex a situation to wrap it so quickly.

This just leaves a feeling of disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know it sounds like a cliché, but real men forgive. Of course, forgiving doesn't mean reconciling, but I had decided that I

was really nothing but a spineless cuck and deserved a life shackled to a cheating whore because I am a peice of shit who deserves to have a wife who fucks other men

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

ruined story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn’t get any sort of decent answer to title question,

“Why in our bed?”

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
In the context of this story

the ending was a sensible ending and it worked well.

juderboyjuderboyover 4 years ago
sometimes you just have to do the right thing

No matter the cost. She should have trusted her husband and her marriage more than she did about $$$$$

shalpa64shalpa64over 4 years ago

Didn't really care for this one myself, but in the interest of clarity for those of you who are wondering, this appears to continue from "Be Careful what You Wish For" by the same author. Reading that first made things a little clearer, but didn't make me like it any more, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Translation

Just a bit nit-picky but “los lunas” translates to “the moons” not “lost moons.”

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Might have

Might have been a decent story, but there is no story. Just the end of some story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real men forgive? Real men don't need other people to define them.

A real man put James in a wheel chair for the rest of his life, relieving all the pussy's like this guy from having to go through the same humiliation and suffering.

Anna is a prostitute. In the final analysis she did it for the money. That's all they would have lost if she had refused to cooperate with the predator asshole. But who says prostitutes can't make good wives, if they rehabilitate themselves? You know how you prove your wife is not a prostitute? Neither do I. My recommendation is to never marry a woman who was. But if that's all you got, make the best of it. And if even the thought of his wife getting fucked by another man excited him, what's that make him? Guess the prostitute and cuck boy deserve each other. God help the children.

Thanks for the effort.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

How is anyone to know that ‘Be Careful ...’ is the preface to THIS story? You could have called this ‘Be Careful part 2’ or put ‘Be Careful ...’ as the starting story in your preface.

The set-up is very weak. We-The-Readers know virtually nothing about Sweetie (nor his boss) until the story is well under way, and the ‘crime’ just doesn’t come across as plausible. The penalty Boss seems to be willing to give up is exorbitant, thus also implausible. Too many loose threads!

3*

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
I am not sure reconciliation was possible....

....or even plausible considering how little trust the wife put into the relationship.

She made a hard choice but her choice was not someone who believed they were in an equal partnership. It was the choice someone makes when they believe they are superior. For that reason this relationship might not survive....however....

It was written fairly well. I hope this author conti ues to write.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wee Doggie

That's what power does!..Funny when I read this story I was expecting a Batman and Robin fight with the words Pow ,Wham & BOOM in the words?...Oh Well that ain't gonna happen!!!... I am giving it 4 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
A confusing collection of words

When they throw the slogan "Once a cheater, always cheater"at me I boil. With generalization like that all the details which make life interesting. In this story the declaration that "All real men forgive" put me on the ceiling and took all positive thoughts from my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No, but seriously, "Why in our bed?"

She never answered, and he didn't press the issue to get an answer. He just got horny and instantly forgave her betrayal. Poor choice for a title.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
just another of your typical cuckold stories

or should I say willing cuckold stories. She didn't go to her husband because she wanted that dick. Also I would finish the job and file suit against my lawyer. I have them all over a barrel. Get disbarred or find away for me to get a divorce with out paying the whore anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congrats...

You made a bad story even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CONGRATS!

You made a bad story even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lame

Big lame. I get the cuckold fantasy, and the fact that he essentially was okay whoring his wife out, but damn not even like a day to get over it? Mofucka probably fucked that dudes spunk in her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not A Man

Just a Cluck dressed as a Man .. 2 Stars

10sguy10sguyabout 4 years ago
Translation Problems?

Los Lunas actually means "The Moons". Wow, such an easy thing to check, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A többség jól kommentelt...

Ez egy nagyon félresikerült történet ,3 csillagot adtam /jóindulattal/ ! Anne által csúnyán át lett verve,talán még az első gyermek sem az övé,aztán meg a mondás is igaz lehet,miszerint "aki egyszer csaló ,mindig csaló!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it ok

but only ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forgive or not

I had been married 5 years when the stupid bitch decided to fuck a co-worker. She picked New Year's eve for an over night fuck session in another city under the guise of a work function for employees only. She rang to wish me happy new year just as room service delivered another bottle of wine to them (told you she was stupid). She refused to tell me where she was, smart move on her part. I rang her parents and after a rather loud yelling match where I described her daughter as a skank I hung up and opened a bottle of whiskey. 5 minutes later the skank rang back and told me where she was staying. She rang me before her parents. Since that day I have not worn my ring or celebrated new year with her. She was preggers. The next 4 are mine. All she has been to me is a cheap fuck. I dont know what her parents said to her but it was frosty for several years after.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Excellent alternative ending!

5*s, thank you for taking the time to write this alternate ending.

Yes, real men can forgive. Less than real men anonymously troll.

Genius piece in its simplicity.

Only one thing. You might want to mention and link it to your other story, but it actually works as a standalone.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
You're gay man.

Just face it.

A wimpy gay man to be clear as there are far more manly gay men out there as opposed to the weeny one you are.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Your one romance was a thing of beauty. Everything else you write is complete shyte

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Can forgive

Yes real men can forgive, pity there seem to be very few 'Anon' real men, They are in general a sad bitter lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Los Lunas - The Moons not lost moons and should Las Lunas

RAAC at its worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah, this ending sucked

☆☆

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

It never seems to occur to record the threats and use them. The other guy should have been given probation not jail time. Plead Temporary Insanity! He still should sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fully agree with @Helen1899. Looking at the comments to many of these stories it frightens me by how many sad miserable trolls there are out in the world. None of them seem to have an iota of forgiveness or compassion in them.

If they react to made up stories the way they do how do they react to real life situations. If any of them are married I offer my sincere condolences to their wives they must be saints to put up with these men.

This story is the second part to a story called 'Be Careful What You Wish For' https://www.literotica.com/s/be-careful-what-you-wish-for-1881

It's quite a good story although I can't see any man who would be willing to role play sharing their wife. The story premise itself just isn't believable neither is it's execution.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

Los Lunas simply is translated The Moons. Perdida Lunas = Lost moons

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Thank you! I have been looking for a BTP (Burn the Prick) story to balance the BTB tombs in this genre. The reason you are getting so much trolling is this is the home for all the BTB crowd. I had just finished "Careful What You Wish For" then spotted this one. Taken together a good story. I know they wont be that popular but I hope more writers will take a shot at this theme. Maybe as a sub plot in a Romance story.

Anyway good job. Enjoyed the story.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cheating because of the threat of blackmail or ruining a loved ones career. Seems to be a theme in many stories. How about people just saying I’ll think about it, then telling the information to all interested parties (loved ones and law enforcement who would salivate over a bust like that) then recording a second meeting to hash out the details?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Was a quick burn, but because Anne's reasons weren't that convincing (or original), the reconciliation didn't stick the landing for me. Might have been the best thing for them in the long run, but the story never really brings that home in the moment, maybe because of the speedy narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Real men suck dicks. Real men loves to be cuckolded." Three cheers for "Real Men" hip hip hooray!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A mess. Hard to follow at times and plot was unrealistic.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - RAAC, cuck/wimp crap - waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t believe that the story could have a more disgusting ending… but I Benton..u do have the knack of pulling it off!! Congrats on becoming the most disgustingly wimpy led by the pussy author ever! Fuck u really make me Vinit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lastly, I didn't think that I could call myself a man if I couldn't forgive her.

… now u can call urself a man! But are u sure the kids u r raising belong to u man? Or are they begotten from some other man?

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Ha ha... this author is one of the reasons Literotica needs a category dedicated to cuck shit. Hard pass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold story

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

Soryy, Don't buy it. Crappy ending. I don't mind reconciliation stories as long they make sense. That one does not.

2 starrs

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Hmmmm, split on this one, its the reconciliation that wasn’t, felt more like a cuckold story.

May read it again in a few months, but for the moment I feel this could have been a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story, lawyer who "took it upon herself", fuck that, have her disbarred and criminally prosecuted.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

It’s nice that the cuck knows his place, just think of all those exciting things he’s got to look forward to, cleaning the bull, chomping on those cream pies, cock cages… yep a whole host of new and humiliating things to get to enjoy.

Tell us it’s a cuck story next time, that’s what the tags are for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, a really forced reconciliation that didn’t pass the smell test at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i knew this was going to have a cuck ending given its cuck author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 stars. It should have been, NOT In Our Bed! That's a 5 star attitude.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Too many commenters showing their ignorance and stupidity.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

Cheating roleplay?

Anyone who fantasizes about cheating or about being cheated on is a first class idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS PATHETIC 60YR OLD CUCK WRITER SHOULD KEEP HIS CUCK STORIES TO HIMSELF. HIS STROKE FUCKED HIS HEAD TOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Believe it or not, real men forgive. And real women cheat in their men so they could learn the beautiful art of forgiving their cheating sluts.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Oh hell no ... I'd have sued the lawyer for wrecking my divorce .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One would think that someone familiar with Albuquerque would know a little Spanish. Spanish nouns have gender, as do their corresponding articles. Luna is a feminine noun, so the moon is La Luna. Plural is Las Lunas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about some legal changes that are actually for the benefit of the wronged party,

1 Make it completely legal to beat a sexual predator who has seduced your spouse, absolutely no punishment.

2 Make Adultery a slam dunk reason for the wronged spouse getting the better part of the divorce settlement (with solid proof given)

3 If the cheating spouse initiated the adultry, they should face seriously prejudicial punishment.

On a slightly different note, If a woman becomes pregnant by a rape it may be her choice to keep or abort the child but if she keeps it her husband should be allowed to divorce her with NO negative consequences if he so decide.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

The male protagonists in your stories mainly think with their cocks and not with their minds. And you as a writer seem to confuse "love" with addiction. I can love someone very much and yet my mind decides that I can no longer live with that person!

Especially when that loved one has committed a devastating breach of faith! But in your thinking, thinking with your mind and not the cock doesn't seem viable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife becomes a highly paid whore, while still being a vile cheating slut that disrespected her husband, humiliated before others and turned him into a cuck. Decent men would have divorced her and looked for a wife to replace the high dollar whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

R L CUCK BENTON

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Is there a “part 1” to this that I missed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked it if he had helped the family of the cuckolded man in prison. He has the money and the means. Four stars. JPB

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A simple good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BETA

The kid ain't his btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still disturbing that she did not tell her husband. Forget the settlement. He ending up leaving anyways, expecting divorce, and with no funds. So how did her plan work out up to that point? I can understand her being so scared of severe financial ruin and her husband's reputation that she does it once or twice. But that should be to buy time. To get a recorder into her room or purse that gets evidence of blackmail. Any infidelity is not grounds to keep empowering the rapist (yes blackmail sex is rape). She should have told her husband. Though sickening for both, worst case they could have found a way to entrap the predator especially with some outside help. Also once she tells her husband he can resign, having already secured a recommendation from someone else at the company. The idea that asshole is going to waste a lot of time and money going after his reputation, especially when they have counter leverage of blackmail that would land him in jail or destroy the asshole's reputation is not credible. He woukd want them to disappear. Like I said, maybe once or twice. The first time excuse she has zero time and is deeply afraid of the asshole. The second time after getting help and the setting him up. Extended period of time of a few months is just her needlessly suffering. But then not all people are able to defend themselves. The husband knows this asshole has a track record of this sick shit. Also it helps immensely that his wife detests the asshole, hated every minute of it, and only did it to save her husband and their marriage (though it blew up anyways). That has to count for something. Fear and poor judgment in thr face of terror and evil is a weakness but not a sin. She clearly has low self esteem and is not particularly bright. Reconciliation makes sense her. Painful but the asshole attacked their marriage and rings the threat of overwhelming resources to bear on the wife as he separates her from the "herd". She was terribly alone and wracked with guilt. Sick thing is without discovery would have continued much longer. Fortunately justice was (eventually) served. But realistically, while she should not be punished for her timid acquiescence to the asshole's blackmail threat, she should have told her husband early on. Of course she was punished by almost losing their future. Thr very thing she sought to protect, albeit the wrong way. Again it helps a lot she did not develop the standard LW trope of her starring to enjoy thr asshole's sexual assaults; i.e. Stockholm Syndrome. She was repeatedly raped and despised it. One criticism is how they don't end up in counseling. Forgiveness may be easy with everything out in the open, but she is a rape survivor. And needs therapy. She needs help to cope what she had to endure. They need counseling to discuss their marriage and how to support one another going forward. They have the money for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but for him forgiving her,where is the beginning of this story?

..Statement"real men forgive" that's just an excuse in this case to forgive the unforgivable. To forgive is to be human and most things can be.But being Betrayed in anyway is not. Real Men will not accept betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eh, I am unsure about this one. I do believe in forgiveness and she felt coerced but, at the same time, she should have communicated and they could have moved on together (like they did except without her fucking JJ).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Real men aren’t cucks

schulz777schulz7779 months ago

This Story has nothing to do with forgiveness. It's a simple story about a fool.

2 starrs

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

You forgive so you can move on, where it not eating at you. Doesn't mean you have to stay with the whore.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

not bad, but not as good as some of your others. the Bear liked it. At least the asshole isn't walking upright. Maybe he could have helped the other poor slump with his defense. Just a thought. 4 stars.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.