Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, unable to utter anything more realistic, "Oh Mum!"

And then Mum was burrowing up the leg of my boxers, pushing the material one way and my cock the other until she could hold my naked penis in her warm and soft hand.

"Oooh Chris, he's lovely," she breathed, her eyes catching mine excitedly, "He's bigger than I thought too."

My cock stood upright above her small hand, the strong shaft already streaked with juices while my foreskin had been stretched back by her grip. My knob was glowing and shiny, purpled and straining and all complete with a little dribble of precum.

Mum's hand moved slowly over my rampant flesh, sliding my foreskin up and down. Her movements turned the little trickle into a big bubble of precum that now oozed quickly from the tip; a bubble that slid down my knob until it was captured by Mum's fingers and spread over my cock.

"What do you think you're doing Mum," I managed to say as my hips started to thrust upwards, "You shouldn't!"

"Oh I should! I think you need something from me darling," she said softly, "I made you get all worked up and you were so nice to me so it's only fair that I'm nice to you too, isn't it?"

"You don't have to..." I said but Mum hushed me.

"Of course I don't have to but I want to – and I'm going to!" she said, "All I don't know yet is how to."

"Pardon?" I replied, my mind imagining for one moment that Mum didn't know how to please a man, "What d'you mean, you don't know how?"

"No darling, I don't mean that," answered Mum, her face looking flushed but happy, "I just don't know if I should take you in my mouth or my pussy or my arse!"

"Oh bloody hell!" I exclaimed, "I can't believe it!"

Somehow my mind hadn't accepted that Mum was intending to give her body to me. Somehow my mind had just thought that she was showing off, being crude or generally just winding me up so the thought of actually having full sex with her had never completely entered my mind. In my bedtime fantasies we'd done more or less everything but despite the relief those fantasies gave me, they weren't real – but this was!

And just then it seemed that Mum had made her decision as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of the penis she held upright in her hand.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as her warm soft lips made me jerk my hips and my cock upwards in a violent spasm, almost thrusting my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm, you liked that, didn't you," said Mum, her breath whispering over my sensitive knob, "I think we'll start here then."

She looked up at me, her eyes all seductive and sweet, her lips apart and smiling before they pursed and blew a kiss at me.

"You ready then?" she asked, her face crinkling with excitement, "Here I come!"

"Ahhhhhh!" I gasped as her lips closed over my knob, "Oooh fuck Mum, ohhhhh!"

Another violent and unintentional jerk sent my cock thrusting upwards again and Mum responded by simply opening her mouth and letting my cock slide deep inside!

"Ohhhhh Mummmmm!" I groaned as her mouth tightened around my penis, "Ooooh yessss!"

I seemed to have spent so damn long on edge this last day or two that I now easily accepted Mum's attention, urgently needing some release. No longer did I care that it was my mother's mouth that was stimulating me, I just wanted to unload somewhere – anywhere!

Mum's cascading hair now covered my lap as her head bobbed up and down on my cock until she pushed it up behind her and lifted her head.

"Hold my hair out of the way," she said, "And then you can make me move faster or slower if you like."

My willing hands gathered her hair just as Mum let my cock sink deep into her mouth, where it remained for long moments – and then she was lifting off it, spluttering and gasping for air.

"Wheeee, it's big," she said, saliva glistening all over her lips, "I'll have another go!"

And then she was descending again, my penis held between her tight lips as she slid down over it until her nose came to rest on my pubes – then with a small cough she was up again, to look at me with a small dribble of saliva on her chin and a big smile.

"Did it!" she exclaimed, "Right down into my throat; until your hairs tickled my nose!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed, shocked, surprised and amazed, "How on earth...?"

"Practice," said Mum, "I used to love to do that to your Dad. I'll soon get good at it again even though you're quite a bit bigger!"

She lifted up and looked at my penis quizzically, then held her hands up with her index finger upright. She pointed it at me for a moment.

"I know what's wrong – you've still got your pants on. Come on, let's get them off," she said and with that she dragged my underpants down my legs and discarded them.

"That's better, I can see all of you now!" she said with a mischievous grin.

And then she was back over my cock, sliding her lips up and down my entire length while her tongue and her hand joined in too, building and building the tension in my balls.

All I could do was to breathe heavily before I discovered that I was moving Mum's head, helping her to bring me off!

It felt all wrong and yet so right! It was what I needed; what I'd really wanted all the time and yet never dared to hope for and now it was happening!

Now my orgasm was rising in me, building up pressure in my glands, in my balls, in my muscles. No way could I stop now – all I could change was whether or not to let my spunk shoot into Mum's mouth.

"Mum, Mum, I'm nearly there," I groaned, "You're gonna get a big mouthful in a minute if you're not careful!"

She lifted her head and smiled broadly at me, her lips all puffed and reddened and wet.

"Am I darling – oh goody!" she said brightly, "Come on then – that's what I've been waiting for!"

Immediately her head ducked onto my cock again, her movements now faster and tighter, her hand working quickly on my stem as her lips sucked at my knob. Almost as immediately I felt the precursors to my orgasm returning; those quick jolts of energy, those unexpected spasms, that tightening of everything that heralds any climax.

"Ahhh Mum – here it comes!" I gasped loudly as the tension started to peak, "Coming – coming – cummmming Mummmmm!"

And then the air was filled with gasping and grunting and sucking noises as my penis erupted time and time again. Then there was a spluttering noise as Mum lifted her head from my cock; a quick gulp and then she was back again to let the last blasts of spunk fill her mouth again.

And finally there was peace and relaxation and exhaustion and Mum lifted her head once more.

There was a large white blob of cum on the side of her nose and a big streak just below her ear and when she stuck her tongue out I could see that it was generously coated in spunk. With a smile she swallowed and stuck her now clean tongue out again, to accept the finger-loads of cum that she collected from her face.

And then she was smiling at me once more, her face as youthful and as happy as I'd ever seen it, while my own face cringed as the realisation of what we'd just done sank in.

"Mum, we've just had sex," I spluttered, "Do you realise we've just had incest, I mean done incest, I mean, oh hell, I don't know I mean!"

"You mean that we've gone too far, is that what you mean?" asked Mum as she sat back on her heels and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm your son," I said, "We're not supposed to..."

"Who are you going to tell then? Who's going to find out?" asked Mum, her head cocked to one side with a quizzical look on her face, "No-one – so what happens between us is between just you and me, isn't it?"

"But that doesn't make it better," I continued, "We're still not supposed to do that."

Mum laughed gleefully at me, almost childishly – then ducked her head and swiped her tongue over my cock, making it jump anew.

"Grow up!" she said with a giggle, "We're both adults, aren't we?"

"But, but..." I spluttered, still unable to grasp the nettle, "Oh fuck!"

"Missed a bit!" said Mum, ignoring my plight as she licked her lips, "Oh come on Chris, lighten up!"

"But, but, but we shouldn't," I said, my mind sticking to my morals, "I'm going to find myself the right girl eventually and perhaps you'll find yourself another man and I'll leave home and..."

"No you won't," said Mum, still smiling broadly, "Not while I'm around!"

"Eh?" I queried, "Sure I will – I'm going to get my own place one day."

"No chance!" said Mum, her eyes sparkling with excitement, "Now why would you want to do that?"

Mum was looking more animated now and she knelt upright once more, her eyes moving up and down my body before coming to rest on my penis which now lay there quiescently. Then slowly her hands reached up to her shoulders where she flicked the straps away, brought her hands back to her sides – and let her swimsuit fall to gather at her waist.

Her hands rose to cup and lift her generous breasts, seemingly holding them out towards me – for me!

I wanted to speak, I wanted to tell her to cover up, I wanted to get back to my television but I just couldn't. All I could do was to sit there and just love her delicious breasts, breasts that now swayed before me, that seemed to glow with life; that sent quivers of excitement down my spine.

I felt my penis moving as more blood rushed into its spongy tissue once again and I saw Mum's eyes glance downwards.

"Ohh I like that," she said with a grin, "A man who recovers nice and quickly!"

"No, umm, no," I spluttered, "Just a natural reaction and all that."

"These are natural too dear," she replied as she held her breasts towards me, then blew me a kiss, a kiss that I'm sure would have plastered itself to me had it been real.

"Come on darling – they're all yours," she said, a wicked smile now on her face, "Don't you fancy a quick nibble?"

Her fingers twisted her nipples briefly, making them stand almost as stiffly as my cock was now doing.

And then she was shuffling closer to me until her nipples were able to touch my chest, until I felt the heat of her midriff against my thighs.

She pressed even closer now until the soft warmth of her belly was against me and her breasts were squashed deliciously between us while her closeness trapped my erection between us too.

Her warm exotic feminine scent pervaded my senses deliciously, the tendrils of her arousal weaving through my brain.

"Come on darling," she breathed, "I told you I'm all yours – and I need you as much as you need me."

I was speechless; overcome by the wonderful excitement of my sweet mother's body, I had no answer; I couldn't even raise an objection. The only thing I could raise was an erection and my penis was no longer under my control.

My eager penis was running wild now as it throbbed hotly between us, driving my morals to the far corners of my mind. I felt my hands close around my mother's waist, now pulling her even closer to me and I felt my mother respond too.

And now, as if knowing that I was hers, Mum spoke again.

"Do you mind if we change places?" she asked, "I don't want my knees to get sore down here."

"Yeah, yeah Mum, of course," I answered quickly as together we rose to stand close together, our arms now around each other.

Quickly we shuffled around and then as I released Mum so she could sit down her hands dropped from my back and with a few movements, so fluid that I hardly noticed them, she just stepped out of her costume, then lowered herself to the sofa.

Her fingers now fluttered at me encouraging me to come to her and I found myself settling down onto my knees, my mind agog at the sight of my very naked Mum right there before me.

"Ohh that's better," said Mum, "Mmmmm, yes, that's much better!"

My body just wouldn't stop now, all my senses had been taken over by my sexual desire. My penis had taken charge of me, overruling any thoughts of wrongdoing, the need to copulate and to penetrate my mother now becoming the most important thing in my life. With my erection leading me I shuffled closer as Mum's arms reached out to me and she began pulling me closer and closer to her, her hands tightly gripping my biceps. In no time I was settled between Mum's widely parted legs with my stiff cock now pressed against her abdomen. I could feel her little prickly hairs scratching against the underside of my penis and I rolled my hips about to relieve the tickling feeling.

"Yesss darling," hissed Mum as her own hips began to work, "Yessss, that's nice, that's lovely."

The damp heat of her pussy was evident against my balls now as she writhed against me in a dance as old as time, a heat that seemed to soak right through me to stir my heartbeat and my breathing.

"Oh Mum, no, stop it," I husked even as I rubbed my own body against hers, "I shouldn't be doing this..."

"Yes you should darling," said Mum, her voice all honey in my ears, "You've always liked to look after me and I'm so ready for you to do just that!"

"Oh God, I know you are," I replied, my words falling from me unplanned, "But, but...!"

"But nothing darling, just come here, come closer – just slide yourself closer," breathed Mum softly, her hips slowly moving beneath me, "Just let it slide into me, please darling!"

"Oh what – no I can't!" I exclaimed, my useless words coming from some obscure and puritanical recess of my brain, "Mum, Mum, we shouldn't, we shouldn't!"

It was all I could do to speak coherently; my voice trembled with emotion and with suppressed desire as Mum's enticing pussy reached for me but Mum sounded much more in control.

"Yes you can. Come on darling, do as your Mummy tells you," she said, "You always do as you're told and I am asking nicely, aren't I?"

Her smile was all beguiling and warm, as indeed was her body but somehow I jerked my hips backwards and instead of her heat I now felt the coolness of the air around my penis.

"Ahhh, nooooo!" gasped Mum, "No you don't!"

In an instant her arms were around me again; then my arse was gripped by her legs and with a sudden convulsion I was almost violently propelled forward. And with my hips at a slightly different angle equally suddenly there was pressure all around my cock; slippery delicious pressure that quickly warmed my knob and then my entire length.

"Aaaah Mummm!" I gasped, "Oh fuck, fuck – no!"

"Fuck, fuck yesssss!" replied Mum as her pussy spasmed and quivered around my cock, "Got you!"

"Oh Mum!" I sighed, unable to stop my cock from twitching and thrusting inside her, "How could you?"

"Easy!" said Mum happily, "You were a walk-over! And anyway, you've always wanted me just like I've always wanted you."

There was no stopping us now – words couldn't part us and my only movements were slight, gentle loving thrusts of my penis into my mother's delicious depths. The warmth of her love surrounded me now; not just her arms and legs were around me but the delicious slippery flesh of her vagina too. I pressed my cock deeper and began moving in and out, stimulating both my mother and myself while Mum's warm, natural and sexy perfume drifted up between us. She raised her upper body until her lips found mine and we kissed at length, our lips hot and wet and our tongues busy everywhere.

Our kissing was highly arousing and Mum was responding both to my lips and to my penis while her vagina was busy too, caressing my cock with waves of delight and sudden squeezing contractions.

She was now lying almost horizontally on the seat as we made love together and in turn I was above her, my body resting on hers, my hips pressing downwards with every stroke. Her luscious breasts had spread beneath me so that they rubbed against my arms as I supported myself but her nipples now seemed bigger and riper than I'd seen them before. I leaned down and managed to snare one with my lips – it tasted ambrosial and sent a powerful wave of new energy to my cock.

"Yesss," hissed Mum as I thrust harder, "Ohh darling, keep going, keep going."

That Mum was enjoying our love-making was very evident. She had a broad smile on her face and although her eyes were shut I could tell that she was not just happy but ecstatic. More than that it soon also became apparent that she was nearing her climax too and her plea for me to keep going wasn't just because it was good, it was because she apparently needed just that little bit more to power her up and over the top. I pumped my eager cock more powerfully again and her hips became busier, lifting to accommodate me, as if to absorb more of me inside her. Her hands were holding my hips, pulling me into her with each stroke while inside her body her vaginal muscles were busy too.

Delicious fluttering waves of energy were sliding over my penis, movements that were becoming more and more evident with every thrust. Mum was panting too, her wonderfully splayed breasts swaying with every breath and at that moment I wished I had more than one set of hands. Suddenly I wanted to hold her and caress her breasts and play with her nipples and stroke her happy glowing face and her lovely hair. Then suddenly I realised that Mum was about to climax.

With a frantic exuberant cry she was there – suddenly convulsing powerfully on the end of my penis. In moments she changed from being a soft loving creature into a wild cat as her nails scored my back and buttocks; as her pussy gripped my cock strongly and as her face contorted with ecstatic pleasure.

"Yessss!" she cried loudly, "You've done it – oh darling – oh Chris, oh Chris!"

Her body was doing a fast and exciting horizontal dance beneath me as she crashed through the climactic barrier.

"Ohhhh yesss!" she cried again, "Oh it's wonderful! You're brilliant! Oh yesss!"

The suction she seemed to be applying to my cock felt enough to tear it from me but instead of letting her do that I just kept pumping my penis into her hole as steadily as I could while my darling mother enjoyed her orgasm to the full until finally her body began to relax and I slowed then stopped my movements.

Silence reigned as we paused, broken only by her heavy breathing until at last her eyes opened, she shook her head and smiled at me.

"Goodness me," she said happily, "That was absolutely super darling! I just knew you'd be good!"

I was sold now on the idea of incest – completely sold over by my wicked mother. It was way too late to cancel the idea anyway – the deed was done, so I might as well enjoy her to the full, in whatever way she wanted me. All of a sudden my reticence died and was replaced just as quickly by an eagerness to make the most of my mother's willing and enthusiastic body.

"You were hot," I said, as I stroked her soft sweet skin, "Fantastic – you make a great lover."

"And you darling," she replied softly, "Thank you for that."

She paused and wiped sweat from her brow with her hand then looked at me again.

"Did you cum?" she asked and as she spoke I felt her vagina contract around my cock.

She shook her head just as I shook mine.

"No you didn't," she said, "You're still as hard as before and I'm hardly leaking either, am I?"

I shook my head as I agreed with her only to get a grimace by return.

"Well, that's not fair," she said, "I always like to leave my man satisfied."

"I'll be ok," I said, not wishing to push things too fast, considering the newness of our sexual adventure and her age, "That was really good – I don't want to wear you out either."

"Wear me out!" gasped Mum, "You're joking! I've only just started!"

"You want more do you?" I asked as I flexed my penis inside her, "Plenty more lead in my pencil yet!"

"There won't be by the time I've finished with you!" said Mum with a big smile, "But I'll tell you what – let's go upstairs and use the bed."

"Will be more comfy, won't it," I agreed as I raised myself from my almost supine position, "Ok if I take it out then?"

1...345678