Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum didn't answer but instead she slid her hands between us and pushed me away and with a parting thrust I let my cock slide from her wonderful vagina. I looked down at it and saw that it was liberally covered in shiny, wet, slippery juices and knew that few of them were mine.

"My goodness, I am wet!" said Mum with her hand at her pussy and her eyes on my cock, "Do you know, I thought I might be a bit dry after doing without for so long but look what you've done to me!"

I shook my head as if to show surprise.

"You're terrible!" I said as I helped Mum to stand up, "Insatiable!"

"I'll show you insatiable!" Mum retorted as she took my hand, "Come on – up we go."

As she dragged me up the stairs, with me following eagerly she spoke of her frustrated life.

"Do you know what," she said conversationally, "It must be at least ten years since I had a man – inside me, I mean. Your poor old dad, he was good early on but then that accident just killed off his ability, well, his everything."

She paused on the stairs and turned towards me, her swaying tits right on eye level to me.

"I used to wonder about finding a bit on the side but I suppose I never had time really," she continued, "But all the time I had a man at home – a growing man in the next bedroom and how it was I didn't come and make use of you I don't know!"

"Huh, I was busy too," I answered, "My job and my girlfriend and looking after dad..."

"And you were growing up," said Mum as she smiled down at me, "I used to play with myself at night thinking about you but now I don't have to just dream, do I!"

She bent forwards and with her hands on my shoulders she kissed me.

"And you were so hard and strong for me just now," she added, "Ohh Chris, come on, I need you! I've such a lot of catching up to do!"

With that she turned quickly and almost scampered up the stairs, her cute little arse wobbling most deliciously as she moved.

More slowly I followed and when I arrived at the master bedroom doorway she was there busy straightening the bed and plumping up the pillows.

"Come on lover boy," she said eagerly, "Bring that lovely body of yours over here!"

As I stepped across the room Mum straightened up and turned to me, stretching our her arms in welcome. I moved within her reach and as her arms enfolded me we clung together, our bodies pressing urgently against each other. I immediately felt my penis rising into stiffness, my erection having faltered as we'd moved from room to room but now it was back and Mum relaxed her legs slightly to trap my cock between her hot thighs.

"That feels so good," she breathed, her lips grazing mine, her nipples pressing into my chest, "Do you know what I want to do first – I want to ride on your lovely penis; I want to feel it right up inside me, as far as it'll go!"

"Sounds good," I answered feeling my penis jerking with excitement as I pulled Mum's arse closer with both hands, "And then?"

"And then when you've made me cum like that we can change places and you can have me any way you like!" she said, "That is, if you're still capable!"

She grinned wickedly at me from a few inches away, then kissed me and tore herself from my grasp.

"Come on, get on the bed darling," she said, "I can't wait!"

Reluctantly leaving her standing there I centred myself on the wide double bed and clasped my cock, stroking it gently.

"You leave that to me!" said Mum as she climbed over my body and batted my hand away, "I don't want you to waste even one little bit of that lovely penis!"

I thought that she was going to simply climb aboard but instead she took hold of my erection with both hands and just held it.

"It's lovely," she said gently as she gazed at my cock, "So strong, so hard, so smooth."

She let her hands slide up and down my length for a few moments before looking at me intently.

"Can you be mine?" she asked, as she pushed my foreskin right back, "I mean, just mine? I need you Chris, I really do."

At this moment she was definitely the only woman in my life and I nodded enthusiastically. Her needy pussy was going to be more than just a bit of fun.

"Yeah sure Mum," I answered, "You're my number one lady and if you want it you can have it!"

"Ohhh, I going to have it!" she replied, "Let me just make sure it's ready."

With that she slid her body down my legs until she lay as good as flat out on them and I just knew what was coming next and I was right because as soon as she'd made herself comfy she just lowered her mouth over my cock.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as the anticipated yet unexpected pleasure of her oral assault absorbed me, "Yesss ohhh Mum, ohhh wowww!"

From our earlier activities and from our kisses I already knew that her mouth was just made for loving and now I was discovering even more of her skills as her lips massaged my penis and her tongue teased my knob. I felt my penis throbbing with excitement as she worked on it, her mouth now sliding up and down almost all of my length. I could feel my knob hitting the back of her mouth each time she sank down on me and each time that happened my hips jerked upwards, driving my penis further into her mouth.

She came up for air and looked at me, then licked her lips seductively.

"Nice?" she asked, "Do you want more?"

"Yeahhh!" I breathed eagerly, "Brilliant, yes, more!"

I was far from ready to explode but Mum's mouth was certainly exciting me enormously.

I shut my eyes to prepare for the next instalment but instead I felt Mum's body moving and realised that she was working her way up my legs again. A few moments later and she was astride my hips again, her pussy just a few inches from my cock.

"If you're getting that excited I don't want to waste anything," she said a she lifted her body higher, "I want you to fill my pussy before you fill my mouth again!"

Mum was now poised above me on her knees, one hand on my cock and the other between her legs. Her eyes were closed as she prepared herself, then she opened them and grinned at me.

"I'm still nice and wet and slippery," she said, "Time for a ride!"

Slowly she let her body close in on my upheld penis; then there was the warmth of flesh pressing against my tip; then the pressure of her vaginal lips around my knob – and then the heat of her body as Mum sank down onto my erection.

"Ooooooh!" she sighed as my cock penetrated up inside her, "Ohhh Chris – that's wonderful!"

Mum had been so deliciously wet and slippery that she'd just oozed down onto me and I'd slid inside without so much as a hiccup and yet she felt remarkably tight around my cock.

Experimentally I lifted my hips upwards, only to meet Mum's pussy descending onto me!

"Uhhh!" she grunted, "Bloody hell Chris – that went ALL the way up I think!"

"Sorry Mum, didn't mean to," I said as I let my hips stay solidly on the bed, "Sort of wondered how much you could take."

"Every inch!" Mum said, "I just wasn't ready right then."

She immediately demonstrated by sinking down on me until her warm arse was wriggling firmly on me but I noticed that she closed her eyes as my cock penetrated into her. She stayed there, rolling her hips slowly and letting her internal muscles work on me, pulling, squeezing, caressing and pushing at my cock until finally she stopped and lifted up somewhat.

"Had to stop, that was too nice!" she said, "I want you to cum first, not me."

"You'll need to do more than just sit there then," I said and Mum answered by squeezing my cock so hard that it almost hurt.

"Give me a bloomin' chance!" she said as she began to move, "I was just enjoying you, feeling you up inside me."

She paused and breathed deeply then smiled at me.

"It feels so good," she said gently, "I've been so long without a cock and now you're here – my own son right inside me!"

"Wicked, Mum!" I said, loving the way she was enjoying my penis, "Never thought I'd be doing this either."

Her body moved more energetically now, rising and falling steadily on my erection, her thighs gripping my hips just as her vagina was gripping my cock. The steady motion was deliciously erotic, especially as I was able to watch Mum's proud swollen breasts swaying and bouncing just above me.

I suddenly realised that the rest of me was doing nothing so I reached up and cupped her breasts, holding them comfortably while allowing my thumbs to rub over her nipples.

"Oh Chris, I almost thought you'd forgotten them!" hissed Mum as she pressed her breasts forwards against my hands, "Keep doing that, it's lovely!"

I adjusted my hands until I was able to use fingers and thumbs to work on her nipples and as soon as I did that her vagina clamped more firmly around my cock.

She hissed a hardly spoken "yessss!" and her hips began working faster and with more energy, working on my cock with every internal muscle available to her.

"Ohhh Chris, you'd better cum soon," she gasped, her hips working steadily, "I'll get there first otherwise."

"Come on then," I enthused, now starting to drive my cock up at her aroused pussy, "If you cum I'll probably cum too."

"Oh yess, yess, I'll do that," she breathed, her own hips now working harder and seemingly rotating her vagina around and over my cock, "Ohh God, won't be long though."

I'd done all I could to prolong my release but her increased movements were now definitely affecting my level of arousal and I could now feel the beginnings of an orgasm forming inside me. Each thrust of my hips, each squeeze of her vaginal muscles was another quick step towards my climax as we built our loving way to fulfilment and it wasn't so much a matter of if but when as the action ramped up.

The effort of pumping my penis up at Mum's descending vagina was considerable even if the result was delightful and my brow and my chest were now bathed in sweat. Mum too was heating nicely; her own brow was shining with moisture and her bountiful bouncing breasts bloomed with tiny droplets too.

Where our bodies were united was even wetter; Mum's arousal was causing her to lubricate copiously now and the result was a steady splattering of sexual droplets and resounding slapping sounds as our bodies came together every few seconds.

"Ohhh darling," gasped Mum as she bounced up and down on my cock, "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh – getting close! Ohh darling, so close...nearly...nearly!"

Her imminent climax was sending messages to my own climactic core and I knew too that I'd soon have the release we'd been waiting for.

"Here it cums!" gasped Mum, bouncing so hard that I needed to release her breasts and hold her arms instead, "Yes...yesss – ahhhhhh! Cumming!"

In a flurry of wild action Mum seemed to pull herself down onto my rigid penis until it felt to me as if I'd penetrated far beyond her vagina.

She screamed once, an animalistic howl of excessive pleasure and emotion that did nothing to cool my ardour – far from it because it was accompanied by sudden spasms within her vagina that gripped my cock powerfully.

Immediately I felt my own orgasm arrive – that sudden second of sharp cramping – and then release.

"Ohhhh Mum!" I grunted as I pumped my penis upwards once again, "Yeahh! Oooh yeahhh!"

It felt as if my spunk was squeezed past a bottleneck, such was Mum's internal grip on me – then a moment later it was released to flow freely, flooded from my cock to fill and overfull her welcoming cavity.

"Oh Chris!" Mum gasped as my first eruption began to pump into her body, "Oh darling!"

"Oh Mum!" I cried as a second powerful eruption and then another one took place, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Our words dissolved into gasps and cries that said nothing but meant everything – that meant that we'd committed the ultimate act of incest. Not only was my penis inside my mother's vagina but I was inseminating her womb with my sperm and my sweet mother was loving it.

She slumped now, all her wild emotions drained and all our dreams fulfilled and I held onto her as she leaned forward until eventually she was lying right on top of me, her legs still folded and my penis still in place but resting her body on mine.

I held her gently now, caressing her steadily moving shoulders as she filled her lungs with needed oxygen and I kissed her cheek softly.

"So good," I breathed, "You were wonderful Mum, absolutely incredible!"

"And you darling," panted Mum without moving from her position, "And you."

We stayed there as we recovered until I felt the stiffness begin to fade from my penis and realised that it would probably soon slide from it's love nest so I gently patted Mum's back.

"Going to slip out if we're not careful," I said, "Could do with a towel or something I think."

"Oh, oh, oh what?" mumbled Mum, "Oh goodness – oh darling, I was drifting off!"

Her sudden awakening must have made her vagina spasm and in an instant I felt my penis being ejected; then equally quickly I felt the wetness of our juices as they flooded from her hole.

"Oh ooops!" she giggled as another dollop of cum slid down over my flaccid penis, "Oh uhhh!"

She chuckled as she lifted her body from mine, then dropped down beside me on the bed to lie on her side, her breasts against my arm and one leg still resting on mine.

"I'd forgotten about all that!" she said as her gaze focused on my groin, "So long since anyone filled me like that – not that I'm complaining though."

Her hand slid over my body and into the puddles of cum that now adorned my abdomen, then her fingers traced wet patterns over my lower body. She chuckled as she did so and smiled deliciously at me.

"So much," she said, "And so thick too."

She dabbled her fingers in a puddle and brought them to her face where she inhaled deeply.

"It's a lovely smell, it's such a sexy smell too," she said, "And I've missed it so much!"

She pushed her cum-laden fingers into her mouth and made some wet and erotic sounds as she cleaned them, before collecting another load and repeating the actions.

"You're tasty!" she said as she licked her lips, "And that's another thing I've been missing."

She actually sounded as if she was about to burst into tears and my arm automatically pulled her tighter to me. The movement caused her hand to drop and press against my penis and she immediately grasped it with her still-sticky fingers.

"I'm alright really darling," she said as her hand now stroked my cock, "Now that I've got you."

My penis reacted to her touch by starting to fill up with turgid blood once again and Mum's smile widened.

"More?" she asked, "Honestly?"

My penis answered for me by turning into a rod of iron under her touch and Mum leaned in and kissed me.

"Oh darling yess!" she breathed as she stroked my renewed erection, "Twice in one night – oh that would be wonderful!"

I could hardly turn her down because much as I enjoyed my ration of sleep I too had been short of sex until now and whatever I thought, my penis thought otherwise.

"Let me mop this up first," I said as I pointed to the remnants of my cum on my abdomen.

I groped for something to use and a moment later Mum stretched across me then dropped a small towel onto my body.

"It was behind you. I always keep one on the chair," she said, "You never know when it'll be useful for something or other."

A little while later I was dried, hard and alert again. I had to be – Mum was already on her back with one hand between her legs, her fingers already working away.

"Do you know what darling, I thought I might be a bit sore but I'm not," she said as she pulled me by the penis as she urged me to climb aboard, "And you've made me so wet that I'm ready for you again right now!"

Truthfully I was now as eager to fuck her again as she was to receive me but nevertheless I was entirely amazed at how things had happened in the last day or so.

It had all started with an ill-fitting swimsuit and a prize holiday and instead the swimsuit was replaced, the holiday was yet to happen and my mother and I were having sex together.

My whole world had rotated hugely from it's normal axis in the space of just a few hours. I shook my head in wonderment, then gazed anew at my lovely lover.

Mum was spreadeagled on the bed now with her busy fingers making her hips buck and tremble with excited animation. Her other hand was at her breast, her fingers teasing her nipple as I watched while her tongue kept licking and moistening her luscious lips. There was only one thing I could do and that was to quickly settle my knees between her legs and dive in, cock first!

No sooner thought than done and immediately Mum pulled her hand to one side, opening her slippery wet pussy to me as I aimed my penis at her hole.

"Ahhh! Put it in darling!" she said eagerly, "I want you right now; I need you!"

"You wouldn't like me to use my tongue on you first?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"No darling, not yet – I want that lovely cock back in me again," she said as my tip touched her lips, "Don't muck about – just stick it in!"

She was so eager that it was as if she'd just discovered sex, just discovered how good it was and I beamed happily.

"Ok, no problem," I said quickly, "Here it comes then."

I drove my cock into her wet pussy – there was a slight catch as I stretched her vaginal opening, then I just slid inside until my entire length was buried once again, until my belly pressed against Mum's.

"Ahhhhh!" she breathed happily, "Thank you darling, ohhh, that's what I wanted!"

Deeply embedded in my loving mother's body I paused now, just gently rotating my hips to move my cock around inside her.

"Just before we get on with this," my infuriatingly uptight mind asked, "Are you sure that I'm what you want?"

Mum nodded furiously but said nothing so I carried on.

"What I mean is that we're son and mother – we shouldn't be doing this, should we?" I asked, "And obviously you should have a husband and I should be looking for a wife."

I felt her vaginal walls stirring, tightening and arousing me even as I spoke but I ignored the feelings, or at least I tried to ignore them as I attempted to explain my thoughts.

"What I mean is that what we're doing is incest so we can't very well tell everyone, can we," I added, "And then there's the age difference and so on."

I moved my cock in and out of her hole, sliding sweetly through her exciting flesh, the increase in pleasure as good as cancelling out any adverse feelings, but I continued with my explanation.

"So I'm not really your cup of tea, am I?" I said as I attempted to provoke her, "You need someone your own kind of age to settle down with."

"I do not!" said Mum her voice hard for once, "Why should I conform? Why should I be stuck with someone who can't keep up with me?"

She paused and let her pussy do the talking as it smoothed my troubled mind and caressed my erection.

"Aren't I any good as a lover then?" she asked, her voice much softer and sweeter now.

"You're wonderful," I said, feeling her body excite me all through and causing me to thrust my cock into her repeatedly, "Bloody brilliant actually."

"Well then, just enjoy it!" she said as she continued to raise my desire, "I'm living the dream!"

She bucked her hips powerfully up at me, causing my cock to penetrate deeply. She hissed her pleasure at the stretching of her vagina then squeezed my cock in a python's grip and grinned at me.

"My wonderful son who's been so supportive is right here in bed with me and what better place to show him that I love him?" she said languidly, her body and voice now caressing me, "And the very least I can do is to repay some of your love, in the best way possible."

Her words seemed to power me into action and we began rutting now, making love strongly, our bodies moving from head to toe in a delicious unity and union. We kissed at length, wet sloppy kisses with lots of tongue and warm breathing and loving noises.

1...345678