All Comments on 'Why Was Frank Avoiding Her'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
what happened?

You used to write so well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I had to reread page one before I understood the whole story

What was confusing me was that I didn't understand that she was really cheating on Frank, or just writing a fictional story about cheating. I sometimes just don't read close enough to know what the author is trying to have the character explain what's going on.

After rereading the first page I then realized she was being a sweet little slut, and really fucking. It made the story so much hotter.

So; If he doesn't check out with a clean bill of health, what is she going to do ? Will she keep on cheating on him or leave him? It's an interesting situation.

Thanks for the good read.

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Cliff Hanger...

Nice touch JPB.

KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago

If she really was screwing around then the prospect of giving hubby something is good. There's a sequel for you, Bob.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Question

What was the point of the story?

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
He screwed up.

That's a given. But he had obvious regrets and did his best to safeguard her (granted he could have done a better job). What did she do? Run around with a pack of dogs, rather than have The Talk at an earlier point in time. There is 'protected' and then there is 'Protected'. She may have been looking out for any unwanted additions, but completely undid anything her husband was trying to avoid (even though he was going about it totally wrong).

oliverraoliverraalmost 13 years ago
It Takes two to Tango

And what about the STD's that Madame may have contracted, was she going to give them to poor old Frank?

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

JUST MORE OF JPB's WIMP AND CUCK SHIT ! ! !

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
he fucks up

and does not have sex to protect her and she becomes a cheating fucking slut that continues to fuck around. you have to be kidding me. but it is well written but i hate the wife

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
This Story Provides the Definition

Of a pathetic slut. She fucked enough guys that it is sure to get back to Frank sooner or later. Then he can send her off to live her life of a slut and get on with his life.

He royally fucked up but did not deserve her treatment. Of course, even during his discussion of abstinence due to concern for her health, she never even gave a thought to what nice presents she might be bringing to the table. What a worthless whore she is.

Again, this story provides the definition of a pathetic, disgusting slut. Thanks for that.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
She is dead meat -

She does not know it yet but she died back when she decided to meet her needs and fuck her husband -

As bad as his behavior was he told her as soon as she confronted him - that could have happened months before and they could have used protection if she was willing to forgive him.

Dead meat that just has not figured out to stop trying to move -

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
pathetic cuck man story

TRUE story of average American woman, kinda why god hates US lately

Ani100Ani100about 11 years ago
No resolution

I kinda thought that Frank would be declared clean … but she'd picked up something … oops!!!!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
Typical Slut - His Fault

Yes, he screwed up and after realizing his dilemma took the steps he thought necessary to protect his marriage. Sure a confession would have been a good idea but he wouldn't know how that would go.

She catches him masturbating and uses it as an excuse to cheat - Big Time!!!

Why wouldn't an honest women be hurt, angry and confrontational with her new found realities...sex stories and his masturbating? Most intelligent women who made this discovery would ask for a sit down explanation or demand some answers...or - Both but no, she'll go and get some.

Her conduct was so outrageous and rampant that eventually he will hear about it and/or encounter one of her fuck buddies at a luncheon, sports bar of with the Friday night crowd.

I don't think he will be as understanding as her, he is very considerate of her but not to her lack of respect for him - OR - her own self respect.

Thanks Bob, you always get us going!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
By leaving it like that you got us to give it an ending.

I am surprised you did not give us alternate endings. End your stories, please. If we don't like the ending we will shrug and go on to the next story.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 10 years ago
sadly this author's

stories don't leave you with a feeling of satisfaction nor do they leave me wanting more. ive read maybe 20 of his writings but not once do I feel like I read a good story and achieved the satisfied feeling I get from reading others offerings. he writes well but is lacking something.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
YOU HAVE TO USE WHAT RESOURCES

you have when you get them,, TK U MLJ LV NV

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
Did I miss some thing

Did she have unprotected sex with at least 7 different guys and hubby is worried about infecting her, really. I hope she gets tested too.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Remember Star Wars, ep 3?

That's kind of how I feel right now. "You were the chosen one."

What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except the call wasn't from Frank

It was from his lawyer asking her to come in the next day to sign the divorce papers. Knowing his wife as he did he realized she was stepping out on him regularly and had been planning for the last months on how do dump her and now he was ready to cut her loose and not give her much in the divorce. Wave bye bye bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If any of you were expecting an ending...

...forget it. JPB does not know how to write an ending. Too difficult, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's Right JPB Couldn't Finish

Sorry to say it but, JPB doesn't know how or couldn't finish a story if JPB's life depended on it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
maybe JPB is a willing cuckhold

Maybe he wants us to have a go at his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY?????

Piss ass story! The guy is an asshole and the bitch should have said something to him before she became a slut!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
DOES ANYONE THINK ABOUT D-DAY

and what can ever change and be as a do over. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story was not good but,

One comment caught my attention! The comment about interracial inter action. I just wanted to add my comment about this poor thing. I refuse to call them a human being because they make those types comments about an idea in a story. I'm guessing here but, I'd bet that commenter was from a Northern city and state where they hide their racism. When racism is hidden and the perpetrator for no real reason attempt to hold back another purely because they are of a different race they do us all a disservice. The hidden racism is more dangerous than the David Dukes type. It's meant to cause harm for no reason than hold someone back. Having a Black president only caused the hidden racist to speak louder so they can be identified more easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well,,,,,,,,,Sorry but this one

KIND of sucks. I usually don't make negative comments. Grammer & spelling errors happen, so what. But this story line was crap. No racism issues, I just a poor story. AND THEN, ,, THERE WAS NO DAMN ENDING. That is just the worst. Bad Bad Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB the author who never finishes

Don't know what else to say. Just a warning to anyone who read these stories that he doesn't even finish more than half of them. Fair warning.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
This thing is troll bait, right?

FOUR PAGES of graphic cheating by some mental defective slut and her dumb friend, and then NO ENDING? Revenge?

You get your jollies from angry comments, it's the only thing that makes sense. This thing is designed to make froth-mouth types get extra frothy so you can jack to it.

Shame. The no ending screwed it up for you. You probably need more "he should have cut her tits off and fucked the chest wounds before burying her in the desert" type psycho comments to get hard. They're common after a cheating story. Instead you mostly got a genuine writing criticism; it doesn't end. Bet you couldn't even cum reading these comments, JPB.

Could you not just add a final sentence where her phone explodes like the movie Munich?

Whatever. You wasted ten minutes of my life with bad art, I can waste ten seconds of yours with a bad comment. If you need attention so bad, maybe you could get positive attention by writing something good, instead of masturbating to the negative attention. Or if you absolutely MUST get off, do something cheap like have the closing line be something like "What's a man to do?". That way the chimps won't be able to help themselves from answering it and you can pound a couple out.

Some of your other stories were great. Some were unfinished outlines that you published for an unknowable reasons. Some were bad. But holy shit this thing was the worst dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think I read all of 3 paragraphs, skipped the rest of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Well, Just Plain Bob! The story is just plain bullshit! It seems that no one in any of your stories is worth a shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Actually the call didn't come

There was a knock on the door and she was served with divorce papers, sighting infidelity. You see Frank was stupid. He had a key logger on his computer and it took him very little time to figure out she was cheating on him. She got her clothes and her car in the divorce. Nothing else except the nasty diseases she had picked up from the boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love how the wife took care of business

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so where is the end to the story what happens with her and frank

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago

Just a comment to let Bob know that his stories are still being enjoyed into 2019.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Again...

Prolific writer, not good.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Not one of your best!

JPB

I'm sad to say that this submission was certainly not one of your better tales. The most annoying and frustrating thing was the piss poor ending where nothing was resolved. It felt like there needed an additional chapter but you lost interest and decided to toss in the towel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring.

Just Plain Boring. zzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same a previous commenter.

Just Plain Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With any luck it was

Frank saying AMF

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yawn.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Nope, this one sucks and ain't even finished.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Not great. She’s a whore, that’s all. If she cared at all about her husband, she’d have spoken to him much sooner. Saying it’s his fault? She’s mentally unstable. She’s also stupid. Her husband had a one night stand, doesn’t remember, and got an STI. She doesn’t give it a second thought, that she’d already been with dozens more, unprotected, and might have caught something. So she goes out and gives herself another chance at infection.

They give Darwin Awards to people like her.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
1 star and that is generous.

Story started good but then got worst and worst and just needed to end period. I skipped a lot because of the stupidity of the cuckoldom. I agree with most everyone, this is not Jpbob's best work. This is not the kind of story I like to read, makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The worst of the worst

This was just preposterous!!! He's concerned about passing on an STD to her. And what about her and her unprotect dalliances? This author pushes the reader to extremes.... However, this one was the worst ever!!!!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Holy f**k this is in the running for the worst pile of steaming excrement there is on LW's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And then what, dammit????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star: Unfinished and left hanging sucks even worse the the trite sex scenes in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So typical drop off the face of the Literotica World with another left-hanging no-ending off-the-cliff partial story! No different than then a great foreplay buildup right to edging up to orgasm time - then a quick unexpected pullout and parties in serious heat left hanging - once again.

Hope it happen to you many times - over and over!

Such a pathetic waste of a possible COMPLETE story with an ENDING????????

argeelogargeelogabout 2 years ago

One of your worst, especially since you left us hanging.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I always read the comments before I read this guys drivel.

And for good reason.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Yet

Yet more drivel.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Typical JPB, no ending. I just don't understand, writing that much and not ending it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn! Another half story!

What the hell is wrong with authors who just stop writing & leave readers hanging?

If we didn’t enjoy their tales we wouldn’t be pissed off.

Down from a solid 5 to a one.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normally a good author. This story is a poor story, poorly done,

one star.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

No ending of any kind. I understand it's the writer's perogative. Yet, it this continues then people will stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Huh????

Sluts all???

What??

Tag in while for husband??

I am??

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
What?

Too much work to follow this mess. It wasn’t good enough to bother. And no ending.

gadget245gadget2459 months ago

I guess she is immune to STD's but Frank isn't...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

she needs to disappear!

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

This reads like a 25 cent brown-paper back novel.

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Finish the fking story plus pretty fking stupid story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories