All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 01'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Very hot start! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

zandy661zandy661about 4 years ago
Great story

Lucky boy having such an attentive mother.

Looking forward to the follow-up

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story, well paced, and well written. No really liked the devout Christian angle, where rather than getting caught in a lie, the mom agrees to unspeakable acts. I also like your methodical approach, slow playing the sexual interactions, while ratcheting up the stakes each time. I’m happy to see you’re planning on continuing this story. I pray the next installment is as good as chapter 1. And let us all say, Amen!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love it all. I can't wait to see what happens next.

blaster666blaster666about 4 years ago
Very good start

Enjoyed this a lot, looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excellent start!

excellent start,your story is similar to rawlyrawls stories but definitely more

interesting,let's see how you continue it.5 stars,

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Yes, a very well written story with a very powerful message built-in to arouse the reader more. A Hot Mom with big boobs, nice body and butt plus she has strong sexual experiences. A horny teenager who has enormous gear and now Mom is getting aroused, I wonder if it was because she gave him a blowjob and swallowed ? Obviously, Mom is affected now and maybe Jacob can screw her well with his huge cock and squirt his chemical load into her for even more fun ?? His Dad will get something out of this too. Cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you.

QSQuinnQSQuinnabout 4 years ago
Great start

A nicely paced story, it flowed nicely. Looking forward to more.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

she should shove a dildo up his scheming ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love hearing my mom when my dad is fucking her!

She sounds so sexy especially when she's having an orgasm. Dad doesn't make much noise, but I always beat off listening to my mom. Now I want to fuck my mom so much. She has a great body with some awesome tits.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
Nice start, I see end of chapter 1. ^*!^*!^*!

PLEASE !! don't let this hot story

stop, some writers don't come back

and finish. They just let us hang,

this story is to hot to do that,and

mom is just about to take off.

Well done,good read.

USAF

RTR9209RTR9209about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Thank you all for your positive feedback. I do have more chapters in the works, however, my time is limited. I will release next chapter as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally Agree - Great Story

Very well written.... keep it up. Like the other comments have said....looking forward to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I loved it. Seemed realistic too. Hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start..

But have mom start fucking son and dad catches them.. he hears the squeaking of the bed and walks in on them.. heck my sister and I love squeaky beds.. makes it more erotic to fuck a girl and the bed squeaks..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mom So Brainy!

"She heard him gently snoring and could tell that he was still sleeping." GENIUS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good, but

It was going great, but then you started with all the religious bullshit. Killed it dead.

familyreaderguy52familyreaderguy52about 4 years ago
Great Work

Great work and a good start. I can't wait to read future chapters in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it so far

Cant wait for next chapter. You've got the start of something great here!!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 4 years ago
Chapter 2

There should be another chapter. Does Jacob have a growth spurt? Does he make love to her? These questions need to be answered.

colonel_lockecolonel_lockealmost 4 years ago
Re-post?

I've read this before, maybe on another site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Silly commenter

Lorddionysius said "You said the mother was 43 and the son had just turned 18. That means she would have had to be 15 years old when she gave birth to him."

Haha, 43-18 = 25. So it is totally plausible. In fact the mom could have been even younger.

starfish97starfish97almost 4 years ago
Re: age discrepancy

43 - 18 = 25. Use a calculator as your mental arithmetic is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry!

I did not read the age right my error there was no age discrepancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stolen

This story is way too similar to The Dark Stone by Rawly Rawls. The sex scenes through the first few chapters are literally identical.

god1410god1410over 3 years ago

Anonymous, Stolen? really??

Growth Spurt (TiberiusPrime) - is stolen too?

on you logics halve stories hear is plagiarism...

and i read dark stone and it not on its level...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf is a 12 inch dick?

Stories with more than 8 inch dick are a huge turn-off for me...especially if its a 1 FUCKING FOOT long dick....the author wants to live his fantasy of having a huge dick through this story but he might not know that no girl and i repeat no girl will ever like a 12 inch dick...WHICH is also as thick as a wrist...fuck off...3* only cos the size sucks...

girls hardly like a dick which is bigger than 8 inch....most girls like a dick around a size of 6.4 inch...

There_itisThere_itisover 3 years ago
Amazing story

I LOVE the story so far. I don't usually comment on stories but I was reading some of the comments and saw you got some negative. Don't care about them one bit! They are internet trolls, depressed over their own lives and their lack of ability to create something of their own. You are creating something and many of us read and appreciate it. It might not be shakespear but we are not looking for shakespear are we, we are looking for an amazingly secure story about a sexy busty woman who gets herself caught in really sexy situations. You did it perfectly, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a sexy story! I love incest stories where dad exists, still married to mom and is unaware of sexual relationship between mom and son. And I love that there is no romantism between mom and son, only lust and sex. I loved the slow build up. But it would be sexier if mom and son kissed on lips. I loved how mom holds son's cock and sits on it to make him cum quickly, first time they have sex. Very sexy, I loved all 8 parts of this story. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another spectacular chapter. Long, complex and well written.

It also opens up opportunities with Sara and her mother 😉

Karen is finally coming around and little by little is letting Jacob get away with more, and (to her surprise) se is enjoying it.

The progressive corruption of the conservative wife is something really sexy. The inclusion of the formwrly promiscuous (and self repressed) aunt was fantastic.

I can imagine future chapters involving the pastor's wife and another one with Jake's siater, but with their mom watching. Plus, the return of the AG assistant...

Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just read through to Ch9 end. Totally hooked ! Awesome work. Really great pacing, every scene is super hot, great characters, great dialog. Keep doing what your doing, its fantastic.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

When you say he looked like a 12 yo is he a midget or what? what a turn off, I don't think I can read further into the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Karen cut Jacob off before he could finish, "Who wants dessert?"

"I am," replied Robert with a big smile. Uh, has anyone ever answered that question in that way? Now, if she had asked if anyone was hungry for dessert, it would have made sense to say "I am" to that.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

In my teenage years I overheard my parents "doing it" once or twice that I remember. I was mortified and clamped my hands over my ears for the duration- just saying. 5 stars- looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guys I am from India and I have a list of popular actresses, names of the women, girls I know from facebook insta, known faces in any field like sports, journalism. As per their age group I have classified them. And while reading any literotica story, as per the character description, I fit an appropriate name out of my list in that story and imagine her as the main character throughout the story. Now for this story, as per the nature of the mom and her age, I have two names for now : Actresses Lorraine Bracco and Catherine Hendricks. I have tried both in this story at different times and they gave me great pleasure in their own way. They are doing good for me. But I really need some other suggestions as well. Please guys can you give me some great recommendations for this story? Please please please...

browser2525browser2525almost 2 years ago

I want to know who the woman in your profile/avatar is?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

browser 2525....that is Denise Milani. The author based Karen's looks on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about making robert temporary blind so karen stays naked at home for jake to fuck her.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES