All Comments on 'Wicked Mother Ch. 02'

by ScotchFan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

he is getting closer

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

I believe it is turning into a love story in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another very good chapter. Keep up the interaction between the characters. I like the direction of the story and the flow. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Fat_RickFat_Rickover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story! Please keep writing!

I love the sexual tension between Max and Liz. I do hope you can explore many more cockteasing scenes between mother and son, particularly Liz trying her best to seduce Max, and Max trying his best to resist his mother.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Yeah, Want more of this one

Hot story

logan332219logan332219over 5 years ago
Love it

Is it just me or does anyone else really love Carrie and Max? I juat love a great love story like Carrie and Max. Love it so much.

logan332219logan332219over 5 years ago
Another great story.

I love it that he might screw his mother soon. I just hope he ends up with Carrie. Love that character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story I hope more parts will be soon.

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Keep it going

Hot story and getting hotter.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope we have more chapters to go. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So bad

Chapter 2 did not live up to the first one. We will see what happens with the next chapter.

Try harder.

Something simple like having mom reach up to re-direct his aim from her valuable sofa to her face/hair/tits, then saying "Thank you".

No appearance of Debbie, Barbara, no mention of the librarian to Carrie, who could have told Max that she had"suffered" the same punishment, or been confronted by the school's Computer Science instructor with his own copy of their tryst, and who then gave her a good tongue lashing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who's your momma?

Why would Debbie's mother tell Max that Carrie is on the pill?

ScotchFanScotchFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. To answer a few questions.

Why did Debbie's mother say she was on the pill? To let Max know that she had no problem with them having sex, since Debbie couldn't get pregnant.

Someone mentioned the 7 1/2 inch cock. I think that's a respectable size, I wasn't going for the OMG 10 inches, I think that's over used.

Another was that the 2nd chapter didn't explore enough sex between Max and his mother. Word of caution, you will hate Ch.3 then...

I submitted Ch.3, and then found a few things to edit and I changed the story line a bit. Hopefully the new version will be out soon.

Thanks everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked the story but true enough Mrs. Green should know that Debbie is on the pill not Carrie unless it isn't a mistake but a plot twist. I think you have great story telling skills idk much about football but I still find it interesting and him having a 7 and a 1/2 inch doesn't put me off in the slightest. Keep on writing.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayover 5 years ago
Not Wild About the Harem, But Still Loving the Story Overall

I love seeing more and more development of the mother/son relationship, especially that bit near the end with her showing up to Max's game to support him. Their relationship has been bad for so long that she doesn't really know how to praise him, but the effort is honestly very sweet, and the building sexual tension between them is very hot.

The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of is the harem element, in that Max appears to have had sex with literally every female character in the story. Don't get me wrong, this is NOT a criticism of the story, since plenty of guys love the multi-girl concept; it's just not my thing.

At any rate, I am very much looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

nice the mother is implied bi.. maybe you can explore that as an entry way to her son fucking her.

Fat_RickFat_Rickover 5 years ago

“Another was that the 2nd chapter didn't explore enough sex between Max and his mother. Word of caution, you will hate Ch.3 then...”

Imho, i prefer the story to have no sex between Max and his mother. Instead, there should be a lot of cockteasing and seduction happening between mother and son.

Max try his best to seduce his mom (by openly fucking other girls in front of her, proving that he really know how to use his cock to make women cum over and over again, and also frequently expose his hard cock to his mom at home)

Max’s mom try her best to seduce him. By wearing sexy lingerie at home, “accidentally” exposing her private parts, casually touching Max while chatting, watching mom/son incest porn while masturbating in the living hall when Max is at home. Outside with Max, she only wear very short skirts, clothes with deep cleavage, and high heels.

Both tried to make each other take the first step and ask, while they themselves tried their best to resist each other’s seduction, even though both of them knew that they desperately wanted to fuck each other.

Eventually, they will succumb to temptation, and there will be a very hot and erotic mom/son sex scene. But, i hope you will try your very best to delay this sex scene for as long as possible. I would love to read more about the cockteasing scenes.

Fat_Rick

ScotchFanScotchFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Corrections

Yep, the mention of Carrie on the pill was a mix up on my part, good catch. I corrected it and am now waiting for it to post, along with part 3. Part 4 (the final chapter) is done as well. Time to move on to another story. Thanks everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still liking this but still no incest1 5stars!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous