All Comments on 'Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 01'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

This story is fantastic. Wish It was me! Can't wait to read more!!!!

VWC10VWC10almost 12 years ago
Great Start

The story has a nice flow. Can't wait until the next series of events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

Great Story, waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great!

made me so horny!

one of the best stories here!

can't wait for Ch. 02

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

Keep going oh how I wish that was happening to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very real!

Having traveled this road, I can say you describe the experiences so well!

I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah, Suck That Cock Hubby, The Real Cock That Spits Sperm

You're gonna be swallowing down loads of hot jism, salty hot cum. It's only a matter of time. She's got your number and she won't stop 'til she has you sucking cock like a pro, inhaling man meat by the inch. Inch after inch after fat fucking inch. Can't wait for the next part. Slob on that meat, fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

would love to find a woman to do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun story

Shows how things can progress. Many women should try these techniques. The shaving is a very important first step in properly training a man. Fun and exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So hot!!! Please keep writing.

OMG!!! You perfectly voiced my every fantasy. This is exactly who and what i'm looking for. Please keep writing on Literotica. Don't ever stop. This is awesome!!!

honeysluthoneyslutalmost 12 years ago
Best story I have seen in a while!

Please continue. I haven't read such a well written story in years! It takes me forever to read each chapter since I keep finishing myself off after a paragraph or two.

BellatrixieBellatrixiealmost 12 years ago
Oh hell this was so hot! Delicious!!!

This is nearly every kink I have in one neat little story hehehe! Seriously awesome!

ballznall60ballznall60almost 12 years ago
SUPERB!

They don't get any better than this one! The build up is perfect; the characters believable; the sex true to form as Carol turns her husband into a cock loving girly-manslut.

mannybimannybiover 11 years ago
Hotter Than Hot

Amazing story! A lot like my introduction to my mistress wife,,, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Taking it like a bitch

best story i've ever cum across. It really hit home since I'm a whore for my wife. She treats me like a piece of shit but I really get off on it, I find cocks for us, usually 5 or more at a time. my main job is to suck the cocks to get them hard, guide them into her pussy, and then suck out the cum. If I do a good job she allows me to be fucked my them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue - can't wait

Can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. It's one of the best on Literotica. It really hits home with me as my wife did almost exactly the same thing with me. She fingered my hole, shared my cum with me (snow-balling), shaved me and then dressed me in sexy nylons & lingerie (a sexy bra and panties), and then she fucked me with her new strap-on. In your next chapter your story can be similar to what happened next with my wife -- she invited one of her male friends to our house and we both sucked his cock, he fucked her, I ate his cum out of her pussy, and then he fucked me while I was wearing my sexy nylons & bra. I LOVED IT !!! My wife now will be in control of our sex life and I can't wait to suck all the big cocks she brings in to our bed. I love it when she fucks me but I really prefer THE REAL THING !!! Now, I'm her slutty sissy boy who can't get enough of hot gay sex. Things can't be any better.

betabradbetabradabout 11 years ago
Very HOT!

I loved this story, I would love for a sexy woman to turn me in to her little cock sucking , pussy licking cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pleasing my wife

my first time my wife and her girlfriend were getting a bit drunk and her physed teacher friend dropped in after awhile she spread a sheet and pillow on the carpet and blindfolded me that began my first experience being used by a horney guy to my delight they took vidios of me jacking off into my own mouth her friend brings over his buddies and i servive the all

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

It would have been better if dhe would have brought another guy in who would have fucked both of them. I did enjoy the story. It was HOT.

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
You

have done it again - made a mess in my panties!! Going straight to Part 2 - cant wait. Thanks Tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Whew!

Where does one find a wife like this and get a Happy Fucking Birthday to Me present like that?!? Loved, loved, loved it and wish it was me on the receiving end! Can't wait to read the next chapter (after the sensitivity of all my cock rubbing settles down!).

Thanks,

Marti

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
WOW

I love that story. Wish I was me.

Thank you can't wait to read the next chapter

biSalguodbiSalguodabout 9 years ago
I want that too

Great story, I can't wait to get home to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great training program?!

train him to be submissive, then train him to eat mans cum, then to get fucked in ass like a slut, then to dress like 1.

what a great training program to turn a man into a sissy?!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
sissy is better than a sad old no cock bag of shit like you dear annony

This story is great gave it a 5 for your content and effort. Eat it dear annony

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well-written

as it slowly progresses beyond his comfort zone and he gets more and more under her spell..

I am interested in how and why women get off on this process. Also, in an obviously related schema, how they get off on seeing two men together. I get the feeling that this is to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish my gf had been just like Carol

My last gf Cynthia, started our sex life fairly open but I tried to leave my past just that. As we progressed, she would blow me then kiss and feed me my cum, of course I enjoyed that. Over the next year she got me to reveal my gay experiences, two friends long ago and she wanted all the details. So trusting her, I told her that Marty had been my favorite and I often was the giver to him and Mike at the same time. The questions for more detail became integral to our sex and I admitted that should the right guy come along it would be fantastic for me to swallow a hard cock again and drink his cum. Long story short, I revealed my gay side completely to her and how I had been the aggressor for cock and sucking Marty as often as I could. I told her another man in the mix would be a fantasy come true for me as I hunger to suck cock again and be open as I loved her and thought this would make her happy. Anyway, she couldn't understand that my love of sucking cock would not alter my love for her, rather the freedom to share a man from time to time would allow me to never have to hide this part of me from her. Over the next several months our sex life died and she took to snide comments in a derogatory context always demeaning me for being a fag, queer, cocksucker and sick. Finally, I had enough and one day she went to work and without a word, I packed up and left, haven't spoke to her since. I wish I had a woman like Carol as a totally gay life isn't what I want, I need love from a woman that accepts me and would treat me as the story depicts. Great story and I've already spent quality time with my cock as I read the awesome sex scenes and dialogue.

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 8 years ago
Happy fucking birthday indeed!

I want to party with you baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved this story

I love doing this with my wife. I get dressed up in the sexy clothes she bought for me and she fucks me deep and hard with her big dildo strapon. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yeah Happy Birthday

And come Monday morning HAPPY DIVORCE ! How can one ever TRUST his wife again after she tricked him into the hair remover to embarrass him after the "game" is over, nothing left in this marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

I just fucking LOVED that story and would LOVE if my wife did the same to me! I would be such a cum slut for her that she'd think she'd died and went to heaven!!! LOVED IT and can't wait to read the sequels!!!

Marti

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CAROL, YOU ARE THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS! THIS STORY IS VERY VERY EROTIC.

Tonyl65 is a good writer.

DorcDorcover 6 years ago
Thanks

Good story Tony. Can’t wait to read the sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

Best story. I had best orgasm while reading it

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
fantastic story

5 stars!! well told, well written. a very sexy erotic read. loved it!!

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
Wow is right

Totally awesome story and wish I had a wife like that!!!

JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyover 4 years ago

that was awesome. Made me horny as hell

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Lucky Guy

I'm lucky too. My sexy French wife, who dates and dominates me, has a younger sister who often comes over for a weekend sleepover. They dress me up and take turns with a strapon. I love waking up in the morning with two dominant women in bed, with a strapon still up my ass. They also spitroast me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Gay male Sex

Not gay male Sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy erotic and easy read . Got me boiling .

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, well written ad so believable

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Love the story and love Tony's imagination, took a while to read it - had a hard-on for most of it! Does Mistress Carol have a sister?

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!! Go on soon please ;)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

OMG so good erotic, kinky, nearly ever word. hope the next part is as good

MrKachingMrKachingabout 2 years ago

Perfect wife and a lucky hubby. This is well written and moves along well. I hope he gets feminized for a girls night in party next.

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate12 months ago

Beautiful story. I read this last night all dressed up with a dildo in my boi pussy. Came so hard at the end after edging myself for the whole story. This is my dream relationship

pantylvr2pantylvr29 months ago

Wow! that was hot. I loved it

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubby3 months ago

This story is so amazing thank you for sharing this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous