Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

She purred in a low, knowingly, voice, "I knew you would like this, so sexy and hot wearing nylons. Feels good and sexy doesn't it baby? Don't you feel like a real slut in the nylons?" As she said this she gave me a swat on my nylon covered ass.

"OH, mmmm" was all I could get out. My head was spinning.

"You're such a horny little slut. Turn over onto your back slut." Her commanding voice was back and fully in charge. I quickly complied. As I turned on my back it was quite evident I was enjoying this by the big wet spot forming in the front of my nylons. That did not go unnoticed by Carol, "Oh what have we here, the little slut is all dripping wet in her nylons, you really like this don't you slut?"

I thought to myself, did she just say 'her'? But I lost that train of thought as she seductively ran her hands up and down my legs. Then Carol threw her naked leg across my stomach and sat astride my waist. She then gently slid her dripping wet pussy up and down the length of my nylon covered hard cock. My head was spinning and I was trying with all my might to hold back from shooting cum all over the nylons. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cock, and man was she wet. I could feel her pussy juices soaking my cock right through the nylons as she rubbed up and down its length.

She looked into my eyes as she continued to bait me, "Such a pretty slut. Oh baby, we need something else for you to make you the real slut you want to be." With that said she reached over and grabbed her lacy black bra. "Come on baby sit up for me and lets slip this on you, I want you to feel those perky little nipples through the lace. Won't you like to feel what I feel? Then you'll know why my nipples are always hard; come on baby put your arms through the straps," she said rhetorically. Not expecting an answer from me, and being shocked as I was, she wasn't going to get one.

The heat of her pussy was so intense on my cock, my body was on auto pilot and my mind was mush. I sat up and put out my arms. Her sexy, manipulating, talk had me mesmerized. I loved being called a slut. I liked the submissiveness of being controlled and played with. I just had to sit back and enjoy feeling good. Carol reached behind my back and clasped on the bra. It fit snug across my chest. She guided me back down on the pillow, while she sat back up, pressing her wet juicy pussy hard against my throbbing cock.

Admiring her work, she started to massage my nipples through the lacy bra causing me to arch my pelvis up and grinding my cock hard into her pussy. Carol was really into this, "Feels good doesn't it you sexy little slut? You look so hot all dressed up like a little slutty girl. Feel your titties slut; feel how hard and swollen they are? I think they like being in a lacy bra. I think my little slut likes dressing like a little girl and feeling nylon and lace against her little body, doesn't she?" She said with pure lust in her eyes.

I did as I was told. My hands automatically went to my tits. I slowly ran my fingers over the tips of my nipples. I could feel my breathing increase. My eyes closed, my head went back, and I started to moan, as I rolled the nubs of my tits between my finger and thumb. My nipples were so hard and the lace feeling was indescribably sexy.

Carol urged me on, "Oh ya that is so HOT. That's it work those nipples bitch. Your tits are so hard, you love this don't you slut? Go on baby make love to yourself. Give me a show baby, show me how much you like the feeling of being in a bra and nylons." I grabbed at my bra covered tits. Kneading them, wishing they were bigger. I rubbed the palms of my hands against my, harder than I ever thought possible, nipples. The scratchy lace on my palms and nipples felt so good, I turned my head in shame as my cock flexed against Carol's pussy. Carol leaned forward again gently touching my face and turning back towards her so that we stared into each other's eyes.

Her face was right up to mine, our noses nearly touching, as she started to talk softly to me, "Don't feel ashamed, you look so sexy. I know it feels good. I love the way I feel dressed up in nice sexy clothes, so if it feels good baby just enjoy it. It's just the two of us here, nobody else knows. I love this look on you and by that hard cock dripping against my pussy, I know you like it as well."

She was so reassuring, as she ground her wet pussy against my cock again. My cock flexed again, straining against the nylons trying to push inside of her hot pussy; wanting to release its full load. "MMMM, that's my good slut. Flex that hard cock of yours. Feel how wet you're making me. I'm dripping all over your nylons, making a big mess. Play with your nipples for me, I want to watch you play in your bra some more." She sat back up and started to move my hands to my chest.

As she placed my fingers to my nipples she, and I latched onto them, she pinched my fingers together forcing me to pinch my nipples through the bra. I pinched my nipples and pulled on them, my eyes rolled in the back of my head, moaning and grinding my hips into her hot pussy.

"That's it baby let it go, just go with your feelings. You look so hot feeling yourself up, that's it pinch your titties for me, show me how much you like your new clothes, how sexy you are all dressed up like the little slutty bitch you are. I bet you can't wait to cum so you can lick it all up. You want to lick your cum out of my pussy or off my titties? Where do you want to cum you little pussy slut, tell me?"

I was breathing heavy now, the sensations were running wild all over my body. I was whimpering like a bitch in heat, I managed to breath out "Your pussy, please."

She was not going to make this easy. She was relentless, "What about my pussy? Tell me what my little slut wants? Tell me everything, I want to hear you say you want to fuck my pussy and eat your cum. Tell me or we stop playing."

Our bodies were dripping with sweat. We were both burning with desire and on the edge of a very intense orgasm. I would do anything to release this load and she knew it. I screamed out, "Yes. Yes, I want to be your little sissy slut and fuck your pussy until I shoot my big creamy load inside your hot pussy. I want you to sit on my slutty face so I can drink every drop of my cum out of your pussy. I want to eat my cum, please let me fuck you." I was a whimpering little slut.

Carol leaned forward again, placing her hands on my tits and pinching my nipples hard, "Now that's what I like to hear from my little slut." With that she sat back up, reached under her pussy and poked her nailed finger right through the nylons. She grabbed the nylons and ripped a hole in the front of the nylons releasing my hard cock. She opened the hole just enough to fish out my cock, pointed it straight up as she lifted herself over my dripping cock. She slammed down hard onto my cock, taking my entire cock all the way up into her dripping wet pussy in one swift mortion.

She was so fucking wet there was no resistance. She started grinding her pussy on my cock. The feeling of the nylon rubbing against her pussy lips was driving her crazy. She grabbed my nipples through the bra and started to really fuck me hard. She lifted herself up, almost to the point of my cock falling out of her pussy, then slamming back down hard crushing my balls. "Oh ya that's it baby, fuck me you cum sucking slut. I knew you would like being dressed up like a little whore." She spat out at me as I watched beads of sweat dripping down between her breasts.

She was a woman possessed, "If I had a cock I would fuck my little cum slut and teach her how a real slut should be fucked. Would you like that bitch, would you like me to fuck you? Take your cherry and really make you the cum slut you know you want to be?"

She was really fucking me hard. Her legs were showing no signs of tiring and slowing down. She just kept riding my cock and twisting my nipples. I could not really comprehend anything she was saying. I just wanted to make her happy, to fuck me, to use me, anything to make this climax come. "Oh god this is so hot I am going to cum hard baby, you're going to make me cum so hard OH YES IT FEELS SOOO GOOD." She panted.

I was elated that I could make her cum so hard that I shouted back at her, "Yes baby I'm your sissy slut, cum baby, cum hard." I couldn't take it anymore. Her pussy was squeezing my cock so tight from her orgasm that the pressure sent me over the edge. I pushed hard up into her grinding pussy just as she twisted and pulled on my nipples. This caused me to scream out, "Yes fuck me do anything GOD yes fuck me like a whore, UGHHHH!" I shot my load deep in her pussy. Spurt after spurt shot high up into her wet pussy.

Carol pulled off my cock, flipped her body around, and sat on my face in one swift motion. Carol ground her pussy on my face, making sure she smeared cum all over my face. With an authoritative voice she demanded, "Clean your mess up bitch, lick all that cum out of my pussy. That's it slut, now get that tongue in there deep and pull out that messy load you made."

I diligently started to work my tongue, first licking her inner thighs, then diving into the heat of her pussy. My tongue was trying to pull out every drop of cum. I sucked on her lips making them really swell up. Then I ran my tongue up and down her clit, darting in and out seeking out my reward.

Carol was not through with me as she continued to manipulate me like her little puppet, "You are such a cum slut, you love the taste of a man's thick cum dripping from my pussy don't you? Oh ya baby that's it right there, suck those pussy lips. Mmmm. Oh god I love when you eat cum from my pussy...I bet you would love to eat another guys cum out of my pussy wouldn't you cum slut? That's it, keep licking me like that."

Her dirty talk was driving me crazy, or was it the truth that was driving me crazy? Either way, I was getting another hard on and couldn't get enough cum to quench my thirst. Carol continued to bait me, "You like YOUR cum so much I bet you could eat another guys cum and enjoy it just as much; eat it right out of my juicy, freshly fucked pussy, all hot and gooey, oozing out and dripping into your MOUTH?"

My cock was hard as a rock, and I could feel cum dripping out onto my stomach. My head was thrashing back and forth, slapping against her inner thighs, while trying to work my face deeper into her pussy. I could hear Carol telling me to drink my cum and drink another man's cum from her pussy. Spurring me on more and more, "Oh yes here it comes baby a nice big load for you. DRINK IT SLUT...OH YA BABY now lick it all up; clean that big mess you made."

Her thighs clamped down on my face as she came hard. I could feel her body shaking against my face. My mouth was being filled up with both of our hot loads of cum. As my tongue darted up into Carol's pussy the thick fluids washed into my mouth like a wave at the shore lines. The hot gooey feeling against my tongue with the salty, slightly bitter, taste was pure ambrosia in my mouth. My mind started to wonder if another man's cum would taste the same as mine. Would I enjoy eating her pussy after having another man's cock fuck her? I knew then that I would be willing to try it. I would do anything to make Carol as happy as she is making me right now.

Carol slid her pussy off of my face and continued all the way down my chest and stomach, leaving a wet cum soaked trail as she moved down towards my cock. With her back still to me, she shoved my hard cock into her pussy and started to ride me backwards. This was a new kind of pressure on my cock. Forcing my cock to push downwards, the pressure was intense. Carol reached down and shoved two fingers into her pussy, right along with my cock. I could feel her pussy open up as she spread her fingers. I could feel her juices begin to flow out and down soaking my balls and dripping down the crack of my ass.

Carol pulled her fingers out of her pussy, dragged them down my shaft, and over my balls. She continued down past my balls, smearing her juices along my taint, until she reached my puckered hole. Using the tip of her well lubed finger, she shoved it in my ass all the way up to the second knuckle.

Instincts kicked in, to avoid the intrusion, causing my body to arch up. This forced my cock deeper into her pussy and also allowed her better access to my 'boy pussy'. Carol took quick advantage of this position and pulled her finger out and quickly pushed two fingers in and started to fuck me, while I continued to fuck her. I would thrust up into her pussy, as my body came back down onto her fingers fucking myself and her at the same time.

"Oh my slut likes being fucked doesn't she baby? Oh yes fuck me harder and take this cock up your slutty pussy." She worked my ass hard, as she shoved two fingers in and out of my ass; lifting me off the bed and forcing my cock deep in her pussy at the same time. I started to buck hard as she found my prostate and started to attack it with her fingers, putting pressure on my cock from the inside.

I couldn't take it anymore as I screamed again, "AAGGGHHH!!" and shot another load into her pussy. Carol pulled her fingers out of my ass and slumped back on me, laying her back on my chest. My deflating cock quickly fell out of her pussy and I could feel my cum dripping down my cock and down over my ass.

"MMMMMM that was sooo fucking goooood!" She said as her sweaty back lay against my chest.

Carol rolled off of me and moved to cuddle up to me. She started kissing and licking me all over my face, "I love my little cum slut, all dressed up with cum drying on your face. You smell so freshly fucked. Let's get you out of these sissy clothes for now and get showered."

We both got up and went into the bathroom where Carol stripped me out of my nylons and laughingly said, "Well these are goners," as tossed them in the trash. She unhooked my bra and it slid down my arms and dropped to the floor. We stepped into the nice warm shower. I was really quiet, as we stood under the water, and she sensed that right away. Now that I've cum the guilt and shame of what just happened set in and I wanted to cry like a little 'girl'? My emotions were running wild.

Carol started to soap my body up while I just kind of stood there in a guilt driven daze. She started to reassure me, "What just happened was so hot. We both came a lot, and hard. That was the most intense orgasm I ever had. Who would have thought playing like that would be so intense? You do know we are just playing sex games, it doesn't mean anything other than having great sex, right?" She said reassuringly, while she continued to soap and clean my body.

"My legs are still weak from all the orgasms you caused. That was so great, I love you so much." She said as she kissed me hard, wrapped her arms around me, and squeezed me tight.

I was Jell-O in her arms, as I retorted "I guess so, it really doesn't matter how we do it as long as we both feel good and have mind blowing orgasms, right?"

"That's it baby, sex is just sex. Sex makes you feel good but it doesn't define who you are, except during the sex games then you are my little cum loving slut and I am your mistress bitch of course." We both laughed and I felt so much better.

It was the end of June and school was finally out for the summer, yahoo. The weather was starting to warm up fast this year and it was already getting pretty damn hot. One night Carol and I were sitting watching television, both dressed only in shorts and a tank top. A nice stress free day with no work or homework due, life was good. Carol turned to me and asked if I wanted my birthday present now or if I wanted to wait to my actual birthday. Of course I said I wanted it, who wouldn't want their presents early? She got up off the couch, shut the television off as she passed it, went to our spare bedroom and came back with a wrapped box.

Carol handed me the box and said "Happy Birthday Love." I took the box, gave her a kiss to pre-thank her, then I unwrapped my present. When I lifted the lid and pulled the tissue paper out I looked back at Carol with my eyes wide open in shock.

Carol smiled at me, "don't you love them? I figured you would need your own set for our play time."

I looked in the box again and pulled out a red lacy silk bra with matching g string panties, black nylons, the type that had to be hooked to a garter belt, which big surprise were in the box as well. I stammered out, "B-B-But, really this is my present?" I felt my face flush red as a feeling of disappointment rushed over it.

Carol laughed and said, "It's not your entire present silly, it's just the first part. I can't wait to see you all dressed up like a little cum slut begging to eat your cum out of my pussy. I'm soaking wet just thinking about it. Before you try these things on we should go take a nice shower and get you all ready to be prettied up."

She grabbed my hand, pulled me off the couch, and guided me towards the bathroom. Undressing was not a big deal. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. She then reached down, tucked her thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, and pushed them down to my ankles. My semi hard cock sprang out and just missed slapping her in the nose.

Carol looked at my bouncing cock and gave it a quick slap as she giggled, "Someone is happy about their new clothes. Now before we jump in the shower we need to prepare a couple of things, get on all fours and face the tub." She ordered.

I feebly attempted to rebut, "What for?" That was my last mistake for the day as that just earned me a swift swat on my bare ass, that I am sure left a hand print.

"Remember our rules, when we play, I am the Mistress Bitch and you are the cum eating slut. Now get on your hands and knees slut." She stated forcibly as she delivered another good slap on my ass. I bit my lip to hold back my scream as I submissively bent down on the ground, as instructed. Carol's voice returned to being soft and seductive, "Now I know how much you like me to finger fuck that pussy of yours, but I want you to be nice and clean so we can enjoy playing that much more. I am going to give you an enema to clean you out so we don't make messes when we fuck each other's brains out."

How can you argue with that kind of reasoning? Thinking with my dick again, I didn't hear a word she said other than 'fuck each other's brains out'. Carol ran her hand up and down my ass, dipping her middle finger in my crack, and making sure she grazed my hole. As soon as I felt her touch my hole my body's instincts kicked in and I pushed back against her finger, trying to get her to enter my sensitive boy pussy. "Oh you are hot to have your pussy played with aren't you slut?" She seductively laughed at me.

I was totally into character as I wiggled my ass at her and responded with, "Yes Mistress."

Carol smiled at me, "The little slut is learning the rules. You make sure you call me Mistress when we do anything related to sex from now on."

"Yes Mistress" I quickly shot back, being sure to avoid another ass slap.

Then she pulled a bottle out of the bathroom drawer, it looked to be a pint size bottle of clear liquid with a long hose attached to the top of the bottle, running down to a six inch tube that had holes along the sides. Mistress was in full character mode now, "Ok now bend your head to the floor, grab your cheeks spreading them nice and wide for me. Show me that pink puckered pussy of yours slut."

I had to place my head down on the floor which brought my ass up higher. I reached back with both hands, grabbed my ass, and pulled my cheeks wide open. My hole must have opened up a bit because I could feel the air hit my hole. Then I felt the tube pressing against my hole. There was some slight pressure pushing against my dry tight boy pussy as I fought back by clinching my muscles to avoid the intrusion.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers