Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers

Carol smiled back at me, "I knew you would love your present. I love having a cock between my legs. Look at my little pussy boy wanting this big cock to fuck him. You like having a nice big cock inside you, don't you baby?"

I was wiggling my ass and pressing up into her cock, wanting more. The entire time I could hear myself moaning and whimpering like the sex starved slut I was becoming. Carol reached between us tugging at the Velcro side of my g string and releasing my cock. My cock just flopped against my stomach. I was no longer hard. The initial pain from my first cock entering me caused my cock to shrink down.

Carol took advantage of my withered state to humiliate me a little more "Look at this, you can't even get it up, I think the little pussy would rather have a cock than a pussy, is my little man turning into a cock slut now? Do you like having this cock fucking your little pussy baby?"

With that she pulled the cock almost all the way out of my ass, it felt like my insides were being pulled out with it, she looked right into my eyes, "This is what you need baby," and she shoved the cock all the way in until I felt the fake balls hit my ass.

My eyes rolled back as I felt the cock head push hard against my prostate. I let out a grunt as I breathed out, "Uugghhh, yes." Carol took that as a major breakthrough and started long dicking me, pounding that cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel my pussy lips wrapped around her cock as it plunged in and out. Her balls slapping against the backside of my ass was an added turn on.

Each time the head of Carol's cock hit my prostate, my shriveled cock flinch up and leak more and more cum onto my stomach. It was no longer clear precum, this was milky white, thick, cum being pushed out of my cock, from the inside. I was not aware of it at the time but the strap on she bought was double sided and the other half was buried deep in Carol's pussy, so she was getting a fucking as well.

The fucking was becoming a heated frenzy for Carol, "Quick baby I'm almost there, get your cum and eat it for me baby, take it and rub it all over your lips and lick it off your fingers. Hurry I need to cum while I'm fucking your little pussy and watching you eat cum, do it NOW," she demanded, through her heavy breaths from both the physical act and her building climax.

I was pushing my ass harder and harder back against her thrusts as my cock leaked a puddle of cum onto my stomach and chest. I did as I was told, I scooped my cum up with my fingers, and rubbed it all over my lips and around my mouth. I grabbed more and started to lick it off my fingers, like little cocks presenting their juices to me. I was so far gone I started to suck my finger like they were cum covered cocks.

This drove Carol over the edge "OH MY GOD YES SUCK THAT CUM OFF THAT COCK, EAT IT BABY. YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT AAAAHHHH!!!!" Her whole body was shaking from her orgasm.

She crammed her cock so deep in my ass I thought it was up in my throat. Her orgasm was intense. When her cock hit my prostate again, the pressure sent me into my own body shaking orgasm. This orgasm was unlike I have ever felt before. It wasn't the kind when you are shooting your load, no this was different, my body was cumming from the inside and it was the most intense feeling I've ever felt.

We both calmed down a little after our orgasms began to subside. Carol kissed and licked the cum off my face as she drove her tongue in my mouth looking for any cum she could find. We made out for a few minutes sharing "I love you's" back and forth. The entire time she kept that cock buried deep in my ass. Every once in a while she would grind her cock it into me rubbing my prostate.

She finally sat up again, and slowly pulled her cock out of my pussy. We both watched as the cock came out of my pussy. I could not believe that that monster was inside me, and giving me so much pleasure. I could see this big flesh colored cock being pulled out of my ass. It looked to be about the girth of my cock, but the length just kept coming out, it was much longer than my six inch cock, it was more like 8 or 9 inches now that I had a chance to really look at it. The head pulled out and I could feel a rush of air enter through my gaping hole and I felt so empty, and so spent.

Carol was watching just as I was, seeing that cock being pulled out of my ass, "This is the hottest thing I have seen or done. You should see how open your pussy is. If this were a real cock there would be floods of cum flooding out. This was so fucking hot."

Carol bent down and started to kiss me all over my ass. She pushed her tongue in my ass and I could feel her warm tongue swirling around my open hole. Being rimmed like this gave me another orgasm and I started to shake again, no cum out of my cock, just a body shaking orgasm. I was having my pussy eaten and cumming. I clenched down on Carol's tongue and she kept wiggling it and tongue fucking me.

"Oh god that feels so good. Eat my pussy. Oh my god I'm cumming again, uuuggghhhh!" I screamed.

Carol lifted her head, smiled at me, "You have the most sensitive pussy, what did you like better getting fucked with my cock or getting your pussy eaten out? I love my little sexy girly cock slut. Do you feel as thoroughly fucked as you look baby? I hope you enjoyed your birthday presents."

I just held her and told that it was the best birthday ever.

Carol then grabbed my hand and pushed it to her cock, wrapping my hand around it. She pulled my hand up and down the length of the cock watching me jack her off. It was still slippery from the oil, but it was clean, even though it was just in my ass. I see the importance of being douched, it stayed clean.

I marveled at the feel, how real it seemed. Carol lifted her hand off of mine and I continued to explore the protruding veins, the girth, and the length of this gorgeous cock. The head even flared out just like a real cock. I moved my hand down and felt the balls, hefty and smooth, flat in the back to rest against her pelvis, and to make shoving it from behind easier.

I reached under it and found that the length continued into Carol's pussy, but I couldn't tell how much farther it went. "That's it baby feel my cock, feel the cock that gave you so much pleasure. Move down and get a closer look at your lovers cock." She commanded.

I felt her hands grab my head and start pushing me down to her lap. I was mesmerized as I felt myself moving closer to this lifelike cock. As she pushed me towards the cock, I just closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and let the cockhead enter my mouth. It was still warm from being in my ass. I started to run my tongue around the head, feeling the ridge and even the slight clit at the tip.

Carol kept encouraging me to do more, to please her by sucking her cock, "That's it baby, open your little slut mouth and service my big cock. Lick all around my head baby. Oh ya, that's so nice. Now lick up and down my shaft. Mmmm, that's it. Good bitches clean their man's cock after they've been fucked so well. You want me to fuck you again don't you baby? You need me to put this big cock in your pussy to make you feel like the little cum slut you are, don't you baby?"

I licked up and down the cock, using my tongue to feel the veins bulging out along the shaft. Was this what a real cock was like? I wanted to find out, I wanted to feel and taste a real cock. The submissiveness of going down on a cock was so overwhelming I felt dizzy. I was licking and sucking this cock like the cheap slut I wanted to be.

I loved being called trashy names, being forced to do all the things I hadn't even dreamed about. Carol sensed this and drove all my desires right up to the surface, causing me to be a little cock whore. I even went down below and licked the plastic balls, wrapping my mouth around each one. Flicking my tongue under her balls, to find her dripping pussy and the other side of the cock still embedded inside her.

Carol started to fist her cock and pull on it, forcing the other side to go in and out of her pussy. Then she unsnapped the belt, pulled the double headed dildo out of the harness, turned it around, and shoved the cock side that was just in my ass deep in her pussy. "Lick my pussy boy, as I am being fucked by a real man, a man with a real cock filling my pussy. Eat me and lick his cock slut. Show your Master and Mistress what a cock loving pussy slut you are."

I dove in and started to lick the outsides of her pussy lips that were stretched around the cock as it sawed into her. I was licking up all the dripping juices being forced out of her pussy by the cock shaped dildo. As she pulled the cock out of her pussy I would lunge forward and lick her juices from the shaft.

She would even pull the cock all the way out of her pussy and shove it down my throat, to the point that my eyes began watering as I tried to breathe. "That's it slut, suck you Master's cock. You need to service both of us, keep his cock clean or he won't fuck you, and you know you need a cock in your pussy to make you happy. That's it suck his cock baby, suck my juice off his cock. See how happy it makes me, all wet and covered in pussy juice? God I want to see you take a cock and watch you swallow a real load of hot thick cum."

Carol then pulled the cock out of my mouth and shoved it balls deep back in her pussy. She used her other hand to guide my head back towards her pussy, but instead of shoving me in her pussy, she leaned back further exposing her ass. It didn't take a genius to figure this one out. I dove onto her ass and shoved my tongue in her tight little hole and started to tongue fuck her ass. "That's it baby eat my ass while I get fucked by a real cock."

I was so hard, I reached down to jack myself off, Carol yelled at me to stop "NO! STICK IT IN MY ASS, NOW!" She screamed out.

I quickly got up on my knees, lined my cock head up with her ass, and shoved my cock all the way in her ass until my balls were slapping her ass. My stomach was pushing the end of the dildo into her pussy, shoving it in beyond where the split of the double headed dildo met. The fake balls were trying to push their way into her pussy. "OH GOD, OH GOD, HARDER, HARDER fuck me HARDER!" She yelled out.

I just kept long dicking her. Pulling my cock all the way out, and then slamming my cock all the way back in, balls deep. The pressure was too much so I had to pull out to keep me from cumming. When I did she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and instructed me to, "Cum in my pussy, shove your cock in and cum hard, fill me up with your seed".

I was too far gone to think about stopping, so I shoved my cock in her pussy. She was so wet, and so fucking hot, I knew it wouldn't take but a couple of strokes before we both came. She took the dildo and shoved it in my mouth. I opened my mouth and took the cock in about 3 or 4 inches. I could taste her fuck juice all over it, "That's right boy suck daddy's cock and fill your mistress with cum."

It was all too much and I shoved my cock in as hard and as deep as it would go. I pushed in so hard that my balls went back and I could feel them pushing up into my ass. I screamed around the cock in my mouth as I emptied my load in her pussy. After about 4 or 5 five good shots of cream in her pussy I was exhausted.

I wasn't to be let off so easily, she hadn't finished cumming. Carol pulled the dildo from my mouth, grabbed me around the neck, pulled me down to her chest, and then pushed me down to her pussy. I couldn't hold my shrinking cock in her anymore and when she shoved my head down to her pussy my cock slipped out.

She shoved my face into her pussy "Now clean your mess, you pussy eating cum slut. Stick your tongue in my pussy and suck every drop of cum out of me and don't stop until you make me cum and I tell you to stop." She was a true Dominatrix.

She held my head and ground her pussy all over my face coating me with cum and pussy juice. Then she aimed my mouth towards her pussy and pushed down hard against my head. I was soon diving in the warmest, wettest, and tastiest pussy ever. I licked all over her pussy lips and started to suck on her clit, darting my tongue everywhere searching out my cum. It didn't take her long to clamp her thighs around my head and have a body shaking orgasm.

I love the feeling when her legs shake and her pussy clamps down on my tongue, followed by a warm rush of her fluids pushing out our cum together. I love the taste and feel of our thick, warm, and sweet tasting cum flooding into my mouth. I drank it all up like it was my last meal.

She loosened up her grip and finally she pushed my head away. "Enough! I can't take anymore. That was the best sex ever." I crawled up to her face, still dressed with my nylons and bra on, we cuddled, and went to sleep.

Happy Fucking Birthday to me.

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers