All Comments on 'Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 02'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad she is not my wife

I would probably feel really bad divorcing her skanky ass.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Thanks Mason, love your wife's rack shows. Not my idea of marriage, but works great for your couple (you?). Glad you posted,I appreciated it.

Since your profile says you open to suggestions:. A million years ago I was a 20 something repair tech in a home in La Jolla CA, where the trophy wife was relentless in flirting and teasing and touching me. Her hubby seemed cool with it, and she wanted it, but I just couldn't jump the hurdle of a married woman, The next time I went back the guy wanted to give me a hundred dollar tip. Said since she didn't screw me, she attacked him after I left. Said she gave him a lappie, and a three hole ttoy show before the afternoon was over.

Yes, it would be cool to have an episode where hubby really fucks her good and hard. Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was hot as hell

My wife loves showing off at the lake as well and I have watched countless men rub sunscreen on her. I’ve witnessed many blowjobs and fucks on the boat, in the lake and one the bank. The whole dynamic of her showing off to a young guy in the story is just an added twist I love. Thank you for the story and I can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So many married couples letting there wives fuck younger guys . I don’t get it from s hubbies point but being the lucky young guy or the wife who gets to act the whore life and has the best of both worlds I do. It also makes for a hot read.

wendy553wendy553about 1 year ago

My hubby doesn't know that I let young guys [18-20] fuck me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES