Wife Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I'm going to have to look to be sure." Kelly said licking her lips and watching for Marks reaction. Mark's eyes were large. He seemed nervous about how far Kelly would go with this.

"Go for it." I told her.

"Holy shit. Oh my god. That is fucking huge. Fuck me. God you would destroy me with that. Holy fuck, that is so big." Kelly said as she pulled my boxer briefs down letting my massive hard cock almost hit her in the face. "I'm sorry Mark, that cock is just so perfect. I thought I was wet before, I'm fucking dripping now."

"Thank you!" I told her as she took my cock with her hands and gently started stroking me.

"Oh my gosh, I can feel it getting harder in my hands. Are you really turned on by me?" Kelly said as she eyed my cock.

"Yes. I told you that I was getting turned on." I told Kelly as she was on her knees slowly stroking my cock and not taking her eyes off it.

"What is it about me that has you so turned on?" Kelly asked.

"Lots of things. You are a very sexy woman." I told her.

"Is there anything specific that turned you on? I just want to know for myself so I know what to repeat in the future." Kelly asked.

"Well, the first thing is the way you are dressed tonight." I told her.

"Really? You like the way I'm dressed?" Kelly asked. "Is it the dress?"

"Yes, I like the dress you are wearing. It is tight. It shows off your body." I told her.

"Shows off my body?" Kelly questioned.

"Yes, the slit on your thigh. Your dress shows off your thigh. I like that look. I guess you could say I'm a legs guy. You have very nice legs." I told her.

"That's good to know. I was worried the slit might be too revealing. You don't think it is?" Kelly asked.

"No, it is the perfect height." I answered.

"I was a little worried it might be too much. I was worried I might accidentally flash someone while sitting down. It wasn't until when I sat down next to you downstairs tonight that I realized how much it came up." Kelly said.

"I noticed that and I liked it." I replied.

"Did you like seeing my panties?" Kelly asked.

"I did, yes." I answered.

"There isn't much to them. They are see-through." Kelly said as she took one hand down to show me her panties. Her dress was still mostly at her waist. She leaned back while still stroking my cock with one hand and touched her pussy over her panties with her other.

"It turned me on seeing them. It really turned me on to be able to see through them just enough to tell that you are shaved." I answered.

"You like that? Do you like a shaved pussy?" Kelly asked as she brought her hand to the top of the waistline. She seemed to be teasing me and lingering for a moment letting me want her to put her hand down her panties.

"I loved a woman with a shaved pussy." I answered.

"Does it turn you on to watch me put me hands inside my panties and touch myself?" Kelly asked as she put her hand into her panties and started to masturbate.

"Fuck yes, that turns me on." I answered.

"Oh god, I'm so wet. Mmm, it feels good to touch myself." Kelly said while increasing the intensity of her masturbating. "So, is there anything else about me that turns you on?"

"I like your heels." I answered.

"My heels?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, you are wearing very sexy heels tonight." I told her.

"Thank you. I spent a good amount of time shopping for these. They were expensive. They are four inches high. Do you like the height?"

"Yes, they are the perfect height and the perfect style. The ankle strap is very sexy." I told her.

"Jason, do you have a heel fetish?" Kelly asked.

"Ha, I think so." I answered.

"I think most guys do." Kelly replied. "Did you like it when I called them my fuck me shoes earlier tonight?"

"Yes I did." I answered. "When you said that, all I could think about was fucking you in those heels."

"Really? So if we were to fuck, you would want me to leave them on?" Kelly asked.

"God yes!" I answered back.

"Do you want me to take off this dress and let you fuck me wearing only these heels?" Kelly asked.

When Kelly asked, my cock got even harder. I was throbbing in her hand.

"Fuck, your cock is so hard. I know the answer to that question. I'm really having trouble resisting you right now." Kelly said as she masturbated harder.

"You don't have to resist me." I told her.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." Kelly shouted and looked up at the ceiling breaking all eye contact with me.

Kelly stopped stroking my cock and started masturbating harder. She leaned back placing one hand behind her keeping her balance and the other hand inside her panties rubbing her pussy. She starting moaning loader and loader. She started to cum. Her eyes closed. I started stroking my cock watching her get off in front of me.

After Kelly came she got back up in a higher position on her knees. Her eyes were still closed and she was breathing hard. She took a deep breath and her head fell forward right in to my throbbing cock. Kelly's cheek was pressed against my cock.

With her eyes still closed, Kelly took my entire cock in her mouth and start sucking me off. She grabbed my ass with one had and the back of my thigh with the other. Kelly then opened her eyes and made eye contact with me, but never looked over at her husband who was a few feet away watching.

"Dang girl, you are good with your mouth." I told her looking down at her sucking my cock.

"I'm sorry. This going to far." Kelly said as she finally looked at Mark and then back at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get this carried away."

Kelly sat back away from me and then stood up. She grabbed the phone and started looking through the pictures we took. She seemed to be looking for something to get her mind off that she was just giving me a blowjob.

"It's okay, just go at your own pace." I told her trying to relax her.

"I thought I had this night all mapped out. I'm confused now." Kelly said.

Kelly seemed frantic. I assumed she had meant to tease another guy in front of her husband but wasn't prepared to do more.

"It's going to be okay. I mean, maybe Mark liked it." I mentioned.

Kelly paused from pacing around the room and looked at Mark. "Really, you think he did?"

"Well, why don't you check." I told her.

Kelly reached down and felt Mark's cock. "Oh my gosh, he is hard. He liked it. I mean why would he be hard?"

Kelly stood up in shock. Mark started trying to talk through the gag.

"Don't try to talk Mark. Just listen. I'm confused by all this. I don't know if you want this or not. I had everything planned out. I had a sexy dress. I was going to tease your coworkers and your boss. I had it planed out to hand cuff you to the chair in the room. I even planned on sending revealing pictures to your friends. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this or how you would feel about this. I was nervous I would back out. Well, I will tell you that I am nervous and thinking about backing out. I will also tell you that I put a great deal of thought into this night. I planned all this out for a while. So now I'm going to continue and not hold back." Kelly said as she handed me a piece of paper.

"You want me to help with this?" I asked a little puzzled still from what Kelly just said.

"Yes, I have one last fantasy I want to live out tonight for Mark. I kept noticing that Mark loved looking at hotwife porn that involved the wife losing a bet. We are going to give this to him. That is if you will help me?" Kelly said.

"Yes, I will help." I replied looking at the piece of paper.

"Okay, then please begin as instructed on the paper. Please make sure you read out loud the instructions so Mark will know what is going on." Kelly told me.

"Okay, the first thing on this piece of paper says that I am to get out a blindfold from your bag so that you will not be able to see." I said aloud.

Kelly sat on the bed silent as I got the blindfold out and put it on her.

"Okay, the next thing it says for me do is to invite Mark's boss, Sam, and his coworker friend Kevin, up to the room." I told them.

I grabbed Mark's phone and texted both guys to come up to the room. Both agreed.

While we were waiting for them to arrive I put my pants back on. Kelly fixed her dress and sat on the edge of the bed blindfolded.

Both Sam and Kevin arrived at the same time. Both were shocked when the entered the room and saw Mark gaged and Kelly blindfolded. I explained to both men the situation and surprisingly neither even hesitated on objecting.

"Alright, so we have everyone here, we will continue on with the evening." I told the room.

"The next thing up on our agenda for tonight is a bet or a contest." I told the group. "The contest is for Kelly to pick out the largest cock. For this game, only Sam and Kevin will be playing. Are you both game to play?"

"Yes, I'll play." Kevin answered and Sam also nodded in agreement.

Both Sam and Kevin had wedding rings on, so I assumed they were married. Sam was older, he was in his late fifties. He was tall and in good shape for his age. Kevin was in his late thirties. He was not very attractive but he portrayed a fun personality. He was a few inches under six feet tall and was overweight.

"Okay, if you two would pull down your pants and Kelly, if you would stay seated on the bed, we can begin." I told the room.

Sam stepped up first and Kelly was hesitant to reach out and feel his cock. She felt it for a moment or two and then put her hand down. Kevin stepped up and did the same.

"Okay Kelly, you have felt both men's cocks, which one did you find the biggest?" I asked.

"The first one." Kelly answered.

Both men laughed and joked about her response. They were both having fun with the game.

"Kelly, you picked your husband's boss, Sam." I told the room.

"Okay, so next up on the agenda is a bet. Oh my gosh, this is interesting. So the rules of the bet are simple, Kelly has to take her dress off in front of the guys in the room. If Mark gets hard than she wins, and she gets to do a sexy challenge and continue on with the evening. If he doesn't get hard then Kelly puts her dress on and leaves with Mark and the night is over." I told everyone.

Kelly, still blindfolded stood up in the middle of the room.

"Okay guys, I'm going to lose my dress. Jason, will you stand next to me to make sure I don't fall taking this off since I'm blindfolded." Kelly asked.

"I'm right her next to you Kelly. Grab my arm if you need to." I told her.

Kelly reached back around and tried to unzip her dress.

"Jason, will you help with the zipper?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, I'll help." I told her as I unzipped her dress.

I unzipped the dress and let Kelly take it from there. She wiggled her hips and pushed the dress down to the floor.

"Sorry guys, I didn't wear a bra with this dress. I hope you like what you see." Kelly said in a shy voice.

"I know I like what I see." I replied.

"Mark, your wife has a hot body. Fuck, look at those tits. And that tight little ass, oh my god, she is hot!" Kevin replied.

"Thank you, I guess. I feel exposed standing here. I didn't even wear panties that covered much tonight. These tiny, little panties barely cover me." Kelly told us.

"Well, it's time to find out who won the bet. Kelly would you please take two steps forward and feel for Mark. When you find him would you please do the honors of checking for an erection?" I asked her.

"Okay, let me check." Kelly said as she felt down for Mark. "Oh my gosh."

"Was he hard?" I asked.

"Yep, very hard. So bring on the next challenge." Kelly yelled out in excitement.

"Okay, on to the next thing then." I said as I looked down on the paper to see what was next. "The next thing up is a ninety second lap dance. We are to all write our names on a piece of paper and draw to see who wins." I told the group.

We all put our names in the ice bucket and had Kelly draw. Sam's name was selected. I held it up to show who's names it was and Sam went to sit on the edge of the bed. Kelly did not know which of us was getting the lap dance and that was the way she instructed it on the paper.

Kelly walked over to Sam and started touching him. I think she could tell which of us it was and I think she knew it was Sam. Sam still was nude from the waist down from earlier. Kelly climbed up on him and she could feel his hard cock pressing up against the outside of her panties. She rubbed her pussy against his cock with only those tiny panties separating them. Sam got more aggressive and kissed her body. They both pushed harder and harder as Sam was trying so hard to get his cock to push through those panties and enter her pussy.

My phone beeped indicated the ninety seconds was up. Sam reached down and pulled her panties to the side. Kelly lifted off him. Sam tried to pull her down on his cock.

"Wait, we are not fucking. This is only a lap dance." Kelly said.

"Please, I'm so turned on." Sam replied.

"Sorry, just a lap dance. That was the challenge." Kelly held to her position.

"Just once. I just want to feel what you feel like. How about just the tip?" Sam kept trying as Kelly got off him.

"Okay, Okay, challenge is over." I told the group. "So up next is a new challenge. There's only two of us left for this challenge. This challenge is for Kelly to make the next person cum without using her mouth, hands, or pussy. She has five minutes to complete this challenge." I told them.

Kevin come over and pulled a name from the two remaining. He pulled his own name.

"Alright Kelly, we have a person selected and he is going to sit on the edge of the bed. I'll set the clock and the challenge can begin.

"Okay, since I'm going to have to try to make someone cum, can we up the stakes on this one?" Kelly asked.

"Sure, I think we are all game for that, what do you have in mind?" I replied.

"Well, since this is the farthest I have gone with this fun little game, I'm wanting something more out of it. I want my husband, Mark, to get a ten percent raise if I'm able to complete this challenge. I mean, it's only fair since he isn't getting to participate and only getting to watch." Kelly said.

"Well, Sam, you are his boss, are you good with this bet?" I asked Sam.

"I can do that. I'll give Mark a ten percent raise if Kelly can make someone cum." Sam said. "But, I want something in return. If the person doesn't cum, then I want to finish that lap dance we started. And this lap dance, the panties are off and everything is fair game. Also, five minutes is to long to make someone cum. That is too easy. Lets make it three minutes." Sam told us.

"Kelly, are you good with this bet?" I asked.

"Yes, let's do this." Kelly replied.

Kevin sat on the edge of the bed. Like Sam, he was still not wearing any pants. He was already hard. I had the feeling he had never been with a woman as attractive as Kelly before.

Kelly carefully walked towards Kevin sitting on the bed. She put her hands out to feel where he was located. She was blindfolded, but I think she could tell it was Kevin sitting there. I think she also knew Kevin might be an easier person to make cum.

"Before we get started could someone hand me my bag that is in the floor next to the bed?" Kelly asked.

I walked over and handed Kelly the bag. She dug around in it for a moment and pulled out a tube of lube. All three of us had a curious look on our faces.

"You can start the clock now." Kelly said.

"Started!" Sam yelled out.

Kelly stood facing away from Kevin. Her ass was in his face. "So the rules are I can not use my hands, mouth, or pussy to make him cum. I think I can handle this."

Kelly sat the tube of lube down on the bed next to Kevin. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She picked them up and felt them. She gave Kevin a teasing smile.

"Fuck, my panties are so wet." Kelly said and handed them to Kevin.

Kelly picked up the tube of lube and put some on her finger. "The rules don't say anything about using my ass!"

Kelly bent over in front of Kevin. Kevin's eyes were glued on Kelly's ass. She reached around and fingered her asshole with the lube.

"Go gentle on me, I've never been fucked in the ass before." Kelly told Kevin as she sat back on him.

Kelly's legs were straddling Kevin, facing away from him. She lowered herself down on his hard cock. She was trying to position it just right for his cock to enter her asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's close. I felt the tip push up against it. Keep trying." Kelly said.

Kevin grabbed Kelly by the waist and pulled her back on to him. He was trying his best to fuck her in the ass.

"That's it baby, push that hard cock up into my ass! Fuck me!" Kelly yelled.

"Oh fuck!" Kevin yelled as he started to cum.

Kelly leaned back on him and moved up and down. Kevin was shooting cum on her back.

"Oh, you were so close to shooting that up inside my ass." Kelly said smiling at Kevin.

From the looks of it, Kevin came as soon as Kelly put any pressure on his cock from her ass. It was most likely the thought of fucking her in the ass that got him most turned on. I know it got me turned on.

"Good news honey, you get a raise. I'm so excited for you!" Kelly said looking towards Mark.

"I want another bet. Double or nothing. I'll give him a twenty percent raise." Sam said.

"What do you have in mind? I'm open." Kelly said.

"You name it, anything." Sam said as Kelly was thinking about his offer.

"Okay, put all three names back in the ice bucket. I will pull a name. Whoever is selected gets to finish the lap dance. Mark gets a twenty percent raise no matter what name is selected. Do we have a deal?" Kelly asked.

"I want my name put in twice. I'm the one giving the raise." Sam said.

"Okay, I can deal with that." Kelly said.

We put the names in the ice bucket and all sat quietly waiting to draw.

"Wait, I want to add something to this." Kelly said. "I want the two losers to have to sit there next to Mark handcuffed and forced to watch."

"Why would we want to add that?" Sam asked.

"Because if you add that, then I'll let the lucky person selected cum inside me." Kelly said.

"Deal." Sam said and we all agreed.

Kelly took off her blindfold and grabbed some handcuffs from her bag. She handcuffed us all to a mini refrigerator next to Mark. She then reached for a name. We all hesitated as she pulled the name out of the bucket. She silently read the name and placed the paper down on the bed. Kelly walked over to me.

"Jason, it's your lucky day." Kelly said as she unlocked my hand cuffs.

"What? No!" Sam said upset.

"Jason, I know you like these heels, so I'll leave them on for you." Kelly told me.

I sat down on the bed and Kelly stepped close to me and started to dance. Mark, Sam, and Kevin all sat and watched. Sam was visibly upset. Mark had a blank look. I couldn't tell if he was just in shock or was enjoying himself. Kevin seemed to just be happy to be included in the event.

I removed what clothes I still had on as I watched Kelly dance. She was only wearing her black high heels. She knew I liked what I saw. She didn't dance like a stripper. She stood back from me a did her best dance moves. To me, I loved it. First, I got a better view of Kelly in just her heels. Second, she gave off an innocent girl being naughty vibe. I found that to be a huge turn on. I was almost taboo. Kelly is a wife, she is a mother, and watching her get naughty got me harder than I had ever been before.

"Did you think earlier tonight when I first showed you my fuck me heels that you would actually be fucking me in these heels later in the night?" Kelly asked.

"No, honestly, I did not." I told her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me.