Wife Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly straddled my thigh. She was sitting on me almost like riding a horse. She put her arms around my neck. We were face to face. I felt her shaved pussy against my thigh. She slowly moved back and forth rubbing her pussy against my thigh.

"Jason, I don't know if I could have done this tonight without you. I want you to fuck me." Kelly said as she moved in and kissed me.

I grabbed Kelly's ass and pulled her closer to me. We continued to kiss even more passionately. The attraction was very intense.

"Kelly, I really want to fuck you. I have to make sure this is really what you want. At this point, you have flirted and pushed a lot of boundaries, but you haven't fucked. Are you sure you want to take that next step?" I whispered in her ear.

Kelly sat up for a moment and looked at Mark who still sat there quiet. Mark had a dark spot on his pants where he had cum at some point earlier in the night.

"He came on himself. It looks like he has an erection right now and he hasn't really put up a fight to any of this. I really think this is what he wants. He wants his wife to be fucked by other men. He wants me to be a dirty slut tonight and that's what I plan to be." Kelly said to me as she looked back and forth between us.

"Alright, well, now its my turn then. I'm going to do something that hopefully you will appreciate later." I said as I lifted Kelly off me and I stood up.

"Jason, what are you doing?" Kelly asked confused.

"I'm helping you out." I told her as grabbed the handcuffs off the floor. "Lay face down on the bed."

I handcuffed Kelly's hands together and looped them through a light wire that was at the headboard. The wiring ran to a

light on the wall. It could easily be pulled out, but it did give some resistance. Kelly laid face down. She had her hands cuffed above her head. I went back to Kelly's bag and some black rope. Kelly came prepared for a night of sex. She even had two dildo's in her bag.

I tied both her ankles with two pieces of rope. I then tied the rope to underneath the bed. I gave her enough slack to move. Kelly was arching her ass up into the air teasing the room.

"I think this will work." I told Kelly as I finished checking to knots on the rope.

"Jason, you are so naughty. Are you going to fuck me like this in front of my husband and his boss?" Kelly asked.

"Yes I am!" I told Kelly. "I think maybe we need to add just a little more to this. Kelly, don't freak out at this, but I have an idea." I told her.

"Okay, whats your idea?" Kelly asked.

"I'm unlocking Mark." I told her.

"What? No, that will ruin the night." Kelly said panicked.

"Just trust me. In the long run you will be happy I did this." I assured her.

I took off Mark's mouth gag and unlocked his handcuffs. He still sat there quiet in her chair.

"This isn't a good idea." Kelly said with a nervous voice.

"I'm will to bet the Mark is okay with this. Also, I think you will enjoy this more knowing he could have stopped this but instead enjoyed it." I told her.

I took Mark's gag and tried to put it on Kelly. She slightly resisted.

"I don't know about that." Kelly said looking back at Mark just waiting for him to start objecting to everything that was happening.

Mark watched Kelly for a few moments. None of us were really sure how he was going to react. He surprised us when he pulled down his pants and started stroking his cock as he watched Kelly on the bed.

"Okay, put the gag on me." Kelly said after seeing Mark masturbating.

I gaged Kelly's mouth. I got my cell phone out of my pants pocket. I hit record and gave it to Kevin for him to record with his free hand.

I walked to the bottom of the bed and started to kiss Kelly's ankle. Kelly moved her other leg aside so her legs were spread for me. I kissed up to her inner thigh and I climbed on the bed between her legs. Kelly was ass up, face down, inviting me to have her.

"I'm not sure what you all want to see first. I'm thinking the first thing should be to finger Kelly's pussy." I told the room and brought my fingers up to her pussy lips.

"Fuck girl, you are wet. Mark, my fingers are sliding right into your wife's wet pussy. She must be really turned on. How long has it been since she got fucked really good." I told them.

Kelly started to moan and arch her back even more. My fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy. Kelly was enjoying my touch.

"Kelly, you have such a tight little pussy. I'm going to have to warm you up some before I give you my hard cock." I told her.

With my free hand I explored Kelly's body. I felt up her side until I got to her breasts. Her breasts were perfect. Her nipples were hard.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I was on my knees behind her. My cock was hard.

"Kelly, I'm just going to put the tip of my cock in you." I told her as I pushed my cock up to her pussy lips.

I pushed her ass forward as far as it could go. I had just the tip of my cock inside her.

"Okay you two, there is no going back now. You sure you both want this? I asked.

Mark started stroking his cock faster and faster. He was so in to it he couldn't speak. Kelly looked back at him to see his reaction to my no going back comment.

"Kelly, I'm holding my position here with my cock. If you are ready and want to, just push back and my cock will go deep inside you." I told her.

Kelly took one last look at Mark standing against the wall masturbating and pushed back onto my cock. I went deep inside her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, you feel good." I told her.

Neither Kelly nor I could hold back at that point. I immediately started fucked her hard from behind. Kelly was moaning loudly. She looked straight ahead for the first few minutes.

Mark left the wall where he was standing and moved to the opposite wall just to the left of Kelly. He kept masturbating as he watched me fuck her.

Kelly looked up and saw him standing closer to her. She looked over at him and made eye contact. I felt Kelly getting closer to an orgasm.

"Cum inside her!" I heard Mark say.

Almost immediately after Mark spoke Kelly started to cum. She moaned very loud but never broke eye contact with Mark.

I grabbed Kelly's waist as her legs gave out and she went flat on the bed. I kept pounding her harder and harder using the bed as a stop so my cock could be deeper inside her. Within moments I emptied my load deep inside her.

At some point during all that Mark came. He then sat down next to Kelly so they were face to face.

I put my clothes back on and unlocked Sam and Kevin. Sam immediately walked over to the paper and saw his name written on it. He figured out Kelly had lied about the name. He was upset.

"What is this? My name was drawn?" Sam said upset.

"Well, on that note, it's time for me to call it a night." I told them all.

"I'm not calling it a night. I want to know why you were chosen and my name was picked." Sam continue to argue.

"Well Sam, here is the key to the handcuffs." I told him tossing him the key to Kelly's handcuffs. "I'm out of here for the night, but I suspect that Mark will be completely fine with you and Kelly finishing your deal."