Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers

"No," I responded, "I'm rather sure of you."

We kissed and it was a long, passionate, throw-a-bucket-of-cold-water-on-those-two kind of kiss. If we hadn't been on a public beach in a state park, we probably would have made love then and there.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Now comes the difficult part, partner," I said in a serious voice. "First . . . we need to tell Mom and Dad."

"That's not going to be any fun," Lynn said dryly.

"Aren't you the master of the understatement?" I replied. "Well, I don't want to spoil our day with that, so . . . why don't we walk back to our stuff, sit and have a drink, and then go home and finish celebrating?"

"What did you want to do to celebrate? Bake chocolate chip cookies?" Lynn joked. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

"No, I was thinking about dancing," I answered her with a voice that sounded sincere.

"You mean going out somewhere and dancing? I haven't done that in a long time," Lynn said.

"No, I was thinking about staying home and doing the horizontal mambo!" I quickly retorted . . . with a smile on my face, of course.

"I should have known!" Lynn uttered with mock disgust.

We walked hand-in-hand back to our chairs and cooler and Lynn immediately went into wedding planning mode. After a few minutes of listening, I interrupted her to remind her that it would probably be a small event as many people would not want to attend a wedding between a brother and sister.

"You're right!" she admitted. "I'm just so excited that I'm getting a little bit carried away."

"I'm damned glad you're excited," I told her, "but the biggest part of this thing will be how Mom and Dad react."

"Yeah, you're right," she acknowledged. "We should probably get that out of the way as soon as possible. Got any ideas how to do it?"

"Yeah, via long distance phone call," I quipped. "Actually, since I knew this day was coming, I have been thinking about it, and . . . I don't think it matters how we approach it. If they're gonna get an attitude about it, there's probably nothing we can do to change that, so we might as well just go do it . . . but not today, 'cause I don't want anything spoiling this day for us . . . Mrs. Parker."

Lynn smiled. "That has a nice ring to it, Mr. Parker." She then looked down at her left hand. "And speaking of nice rings . . . it's really beautiful, Jack. It's more than I ever dreamed about!"

We stayed at the beach for a while and then went home. I offered to take Lynn out to dinner but she wanted to stay in. We ended up "celebrating" between the sheets but it wasn't anything wild and exceptional. It was just sweet love. I made love to the woman who I wanted for the rest of my life, and she made love to me.

* * *

The next morning, we woke up and we made love again. Then we got in the shower and played scrub-a-dub for a while, and finally we got dressed.

"Let's tell Mom and Dad today," I said without any lead-in or warning. "Whatever's gonna happen, thinking about it and dreading it won't make it better or easier, so . . . let's just get it out of the way."

"Couldn't we just put it off for, oh . . . say, thirty years?" Lynn asked rhetorically.

"No, but I have an idea to minimize whatever happens. Let's call and ask them to meet us for dinner at Luigi's. If they don't accept what we tell them, at least they won't throw a major bitch-fit out in public!"

"Excellent idea, future husband," Lynn complimented me.

I called and they agreed to meet us at 7:00 pm.

* * *

"Well, we haven't done this in a long time," Dad said as we sat down at the table where they had been waiting briefly. "What's the occasion?"

"Let's have a drink first," I interjected. "I think I'll have a margarita. How about y'all?"

We ordered our drinks and started sipping as soon as they arrived. When we had ordered our meal, and the drinks had been consumed, I began the conversation.

"Well, I've been thinking about marriage lately, and I wanted to discuss it with you guys. I know that you've always said that I should choose a partner very carefully. I should choose one who I know will always be faithful and loyal, one who would be a good mother for my children, one who I would be proud to call my wife. I've found a girl who I know meets all the criteria . . ."

"And," Lynn interrupted, "I've also been contemplating matrimony and you've given me the same advice about finding a partner. I've found somebody who will always be there for me, who will be an excellent father, and excellent husband, who I will always be proud to have by my side. And I'm happy. I'm happier than I have ever been before and I'm excited about the rest of my life."

"Kids, that's great," Mom said. "Why didn't you invite them here to meet us tonight?"

"Mom, Dad, the woman I love is sitting next to me," I said. Mom and Dad were speechless.

"And . . . Mom, Dad . . . the man I love is sitting next to me," Lynn said.

"But . . . but . . . you're brother and sister!" she exclaimed, as if some clarification on that point was needed.

"Before you all respond any more, I want to explain a few things," I told them. "I have always loved Lynn as a brother loves a sister, and she has been my best friend since we were teens. But I have not always been in love with her. I have always seen her as an extremely attractive woman and I've always thought that any guy who married her would be a lucky man."

"About six months ago, Lynn and I started spending more time together. We were both unhappy with some things in our lives and we commiserated together as friends often do. I suddenly began to see that Lynn is exactly the kind of woman I have needed, but never found. And I'm sure she'll tell you that she was developing feelings for me, too. And soon, I was looking at Lynn and not seeing her as my sister but seeing her as a potential mate."

"Initially, I had the same questions and concerns that I'm sure you have. First, it's not legal. Well, we've all done things that weren't legal, haven't we?" I asked. Several years earlier, Dad and I were drinking and he had too many and told me some stories about "adventures" that he had in his youth. "And we've all said that the government shouldn't stick it's nose in our business any more than necessary. And this isn't necessary. This is our business; not Uncle Sam's!"

"It's immoral. Well, I'll admit that the Bible forbids brother-sister unions and perhaps that's because genetically defective offspring are possible and, in Biblical days, such babies wouldn't survive. As long as Lynn is using birth control, that's not a problem for us now, but when the time comes, with genetic counseling, none of that needs to happen."

"Oh, my," Mom half-heartedly exclaimed in recognition of the fact that her son and daughter had just confessed to having sex . . . with each other.

"Obviously, what we're doing isn't orthodox in anybody's book, but . . . we love each other, and who are we hurting?"

"You're hurting your mother and I, that's who. When you have kids, you do everything you can to raise them right and God knows we tried with you two. People ask us all the time, 'So, are your children married yet? Any grandchildren?' At one time, we told them, 'Yeah, both married, just waiting on the kids to get off their butts and produce some grandchildren!' Then we said, 'No, they're both divorced, but we're hopeful they'll find somebody who's good for them and have some kids.' What do we say now, Mr. College Degree? 'No, they're screwing each other and we're hopeful the grandkids won't have two heads?!"

"Do you know how embarrassing this is for your mother and I? Did you ever think about that?"

"No, Dad, we didn't. And, you know, when you and Mom decided to get married, you did what you wanted to do because you were in love and in didn't matter what anybody thought about your choice. Aren't we supposed to live our own lives, too?" I asked rather angrily.

"When your Mom and I got married, everybody knew we were right for each other and we waited long enough that we would be able to take care of ourselves and nobody had to be embarrassed about us getting married, so don't try to compare yourselves to us," Dad retorted.

"Isn't it illegal?" Mom asked timidly.

"We can't get married legally, but we can have our own ceremony and commit ourselves to each other and promise all the things that other couples do," Lynn responded. "It doesn't have to be a big fancy affair and, obviously, we realize that a lot of people won't support us, won't be interested in attending, and a few may even give us a good old fashioned cussin' out, but . . . we both love you and we would like to have your blessing."

"What about if you have kids? What are they gonna tell their friends? Whose name is gonna be on the birth certificate for the father?" Mom had lots of questions, but at least she wasn't angry like Dad.

Dad stood up abruptly. I knew he was angry but I didn't think he would just walk out on us. "That's much more than I wanted to deal with tonight and I don't want this to get any worse, so I'm leaving. Carol, you can stay and have dinner with the kids and I'm sure they'll bring you home . . . or you can come home with me. It's up to you."

He turned and headed for the exit. "I always knew this would happen, so I guess I was ready for it, but . . . just give him time, and he'll come around. Well . . . I think I need to go with him for now," Mom explained. "I love both of you . . . and he does, too!" Mom said as she stood to leave. I thought she was trying to suppress some tears but I didn't say anything because, if her emotional dam burst, I was afraid that Lynn would 'lose it,' also.

"Well, I thought that went rather well," I said to Lynn, trusting that she would appreciate my tongue-in-cheek humor.

"Yes, actually, I believe it went quite swimmingly!" Lynn replied in a mock British accent. "Sort of like Mr. and Mrs. Lincoln going to see a play."

I put my arm around Lynn and spoke quietly. "Nothing can destroy my love for you, Lynn. We knew that we'd have obstacles and problems to face. This means nothing more than this: the time has come for us to face our problems . . . together."

"I love you so much, Jack!" she said as she hugged me tightly. "Let's go home. Let's go home and get drunk. Let's go home, get drunk, and have wild and crazy sex!"

"Sounds great to me," I responded, "but if you're gonna get drunk, you need to have some food on your stomach, so let's eat . . . then I'll take you home and poke you so hard you'll be walking bowlegged for three days!" I grinned.

"Is that a promise?" she asked facetiously?

"You can take it to the bank!" I declared.

* * *

After a meal that I don't remember, we went home and started drinking margaritas. Lynn was not a serious drinker, so she was feeling a bit tipsy after her second drink, but she finished a third margarita.

"I'm drunk!" Lynn said in a slightly slurred voice. "You might need to help me up the stairs, and . . . you might need to undress me, brother. You won't do anything naughty if you see your little sister naked, will you?"

"Only if you give me a boner," I replied, "and you can pretty much count on that happening, so . . . yes, I'll take you upstairs and undress you, but you won't be safe from the big, bad wolf! Lay on your back and I'll jump on and poke you good. Roll over and you'll just get it in another hole!"

"Jack! We've never . . . you know . . . done that! Is that something . . .?" Lynn began to ask until she was interrupted.

"Baby, I'm sure that anal sex with you would be delightful, but I don't want to do anything that scares you or might hurt you, so . . . let's go upstairs!"

I got Lynn on her feet and she put her arm around me. We navigated the stairs and I sat her on the edge of the bed. I quickly removed her shoes and unzipped her little black dress. She stood long enough for me to get the dress and her panty hose down around her feet, and then she sat back down.

"Little sister, you look so cute in your panties and bra! Just looking at you makes my dick so hard! If you pass out, I hope you don't mind if I just take advantage of your naked little body!"

I reached behind her and released the clasp on her bra. Soon, it was on the floor with her other clothes. Every time I looked at her little tits, I wanted to cum on them. They weren't big and imposing, but they were very firm and they stood out firm and proud on her chest. Her little nipples were hard and only about the size on an English pea and I knew that she would soon be moaning if I started sucking on them.

"Do you need to pee?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'll probably need help, just like . . . do you remember the last time?" she rambled a bit.

"Oh yeah, I remember you trying to seduce me, you horny little nymph!" I teased her.

"Well . . . it worked," she retorted, "and I don't hear you complaining. So let's go pee."

I got in her into the bathroom, standing in front of the toilet. "Would you please pull down my panties, big brother?" Lynn asked in a little girl voice.

"Gladly, my dear." I got down on my knees and reached up to grab her last article of clothing. As hard as I was, seeing her shaved little pussy made me even harder, made me want to fuck my little sister even more.

She sat down and I soon heard the sound of her stream hitting the surface of the water in the toilet. After ten or fifteen seconds, she was finished.

"You're gonna wipe me, aren't you?" she asked.

I got some toilet paper, folded it a few times, and reached between her legs. One or two pats and I knew she was dry, so I let the paper drop into the toilet bowl. However, I kept my hand between her legs and gently caressed her pussy lips.

"Jack, I'm already wet!" she announced. "Let's get in bed."

I let her lean on me as we walked back to the bed and she sat on the side.

"Now, I've gotta go pee," I said and I returned to the bathroom. When I had finished, I washed my hands, turned out the light and walked back into the bedroom, totally naked and ready for love.

Lynn was on the bed on her hands and knees, in a doggy style position. "Jack, I know you want anal sex and . . . I'm curious . . . and I'm drunk, so . . . you oughta take advantage of this opportunity, but, don't worry, 'cause you won't be taking advantage of me, 'cause . . . I want you in me, back there!"

Looking down at Lynn from behind, I had a very clear view of her clean shaved pussy and that simple slit that was the gate into her garden of earthly delights. I also had a very clear view of her anus. I had seen her little rosebud a few times and had approached it with my finger on a few occasions, but I had never actually touched it.

"I want you to stay in that position but move over here so your knees are close to the edge of the bed," I said to her. She promptly shuffled over so that she was now very accessible to me.

I reached into her bedside stand and pulled out her little vibrator and a bottle of K-Y. "Reach back between your legs and start playing with Miss Kitty," I instructed her. Without a word, she began rubbing her little love button in an up and down motion. I opened the K-Y and applied a little bit to the tip of the vibrator, then I placed the tip at her vaginal orifice and began slowly pushing it into her tight hole. When I had it fully inserted, I turned it on a slow speed and started mildly pistoning it in and out of her hot pussy.

"That feels sooo good, Jack!" she said in a half-voice/half-moan. I don't think she expected what happened next, because she jumped when she felt my tongue begin to glide over the little ridges of her anal pucker.

After her initial startle response, she quickly realized that what I was doing felt good and she started pushing her ass back as if she could get my tongue inside her ass.

"So fucking naughty, Jack! Bad boy, damn you, that feels good!" she uttered, her voice beginning to sound as if she didn't have enough air.

I licked up and down her anus, in circles around her anus, and I made thrusting movements with my tongue like I wanted to fuck her ass with my tongue. After a minute or two of that, I pulled my head away from her butt and poured some K-Y into her crack. Then I used my right index finger to push the lubricant towards her eager back door, and I gently eased the tip of my finger past her sphincter and my first knuckle entered her.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck yeah!" she said. I had never seen Lynn quite so abandoned to hedonistic pleasure and it was very exhilarating to know that I was the one was pushing her over the edge. "Deeper!" she insisted.

I pushed my finger into up to the second knuckle and then she started thrusting her ass, fucking my finger with the tightest ass I had ever felt.

She was still working her clit with her right hand but she had moved her left hand up to her nipple and was gently rolling it between her thumb and index finger.

"I feel so full! Fuck my ass harder!" she demanded, and I began pushing my finger in and out as fast as I thought she could tolerate.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed. I was surprised and quite elated, as I had never seen Lynn totally lose control and turn into an animal in bed, but that is exactly what she was at the moment.

"You're such a fuckin' naughty girl, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!" I told her

I withdrew my finger and put lube on the tip of my probe, then got close so that it was resting against her anus.

"I'm gonna push in now," I said as I began to apply some pressure to her well-defended treasure. "Relax, sweetie, I won't hurt you. Just try to push out while I'm pushing in," I suggested. I immediately felt her sphincter stand down from battle stations, and within a second or two, the head of my dick popped into her ass.

I immediately stopped all forward progress so she could have an opportunity to get accused to the feeling before I pushed forward.

"Okay," she advised, giving me the green light, "just go slow."

I gradually pushed until my dick was buried in her virgin ass. My dick was being squeezed by her ass as if it was a hydraulic powered press. I slowly began to pull back and I only got about halfway out before I reversed direction and began pushing back in, a little bit faster than the initial entry.

"That feels so fucking good! We shoulda done this a long time ago!" I took that statement to mean that she had relaxed enough so that she was feeling only pleasure, so I began to accelerate the travel of my meat piston. After 8-10 thrusts, I was fucking her ass as if it was her pussy, and she was moaning in pleasure.

"That feels soooo good. Fuck me! Don't stop 'til you cum in my ass!" she demanded. I sped up until I was actually pounding her little asshole and it sounded as if she was either about to die or about to cum.

"Baby, I'm so close," I warned her. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum in your ass. Yeah, I'm gonna cum in your virgin ass and then it belongs to me!"

I heard her take a couple of rapid breaths, her torso shook briefly, then her sphincter started pulsating in waves of contractions. It felt like her asshole was milking my dick and that is all it took to put me over the edge.

"Here it comes," I said as I sensed my ejaculate starting to surge forward. I began pushing pulses of cum into her bowels. One after another, each leaving my dick and being replaced with a momentary feeling of relief before another pulse traveled out and into the previously unexplored territory of my little sister's ass.

When I knew that I had finished cumming, I told her that I would pull out slowly, and I did. I then collapsed in bed with my head on the pillow and she turned around so that she could pay beside me.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "Who would ever think . . . ever think that getting fucked in the ass would feel so damned . . . hot! Holy shit! I mean . . . I couldn't do that every night but . . . we're gonna do that again . . . real soon."

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers