All Comments on 'Wife Buys In - A Cautionary Tale'

by NoRegrets21

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Why do people put "interracial" in their tags but not put the story in that category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another "true story" baloney. Drop the true story. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the page. Telling us that it's "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story. Terrible.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'We then went into the bathroom of the plane and had a nice fuck.' While 14 people waited impatiently to get their turn. Fucking in a Petri dish is soooooo romantic.

.

This was, indeed, a decent cautionary tale. There's a level of authenticity that's compelling. Too many people forget two cardinal rules of life: 'Keep fantasies in the make-believe world where there no bad outcomes' and 'If it seems like a bad idea, it is.'

.

4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think ive read this before?

wifewriter55wifewriter55over 2 years ago

I could have done without the interracial part but if that is the way it happened, so be it. I do like stories that are realistic and examine other facets of the lifestyle.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Nobody believes that the story is true, and it just pisses people off.

\

Why not just say, "Inspired by a true story?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You get what you ask for. Whether or not she likes it is really irrelevant as this is all about how you feel, how you react, and what you are willing to accept. Either way she has had sex with another guy while you are married. I agree that I would be angry and I would view her as damaged goods. No way would I "reclaim" her as I wouldn't want my dick anywhere near her after that. It would take time before I felt it was "clean" enough house again and I would use a condom until I felt the STD test results are really true and she is clean from disease. If she leaves me because it takes time for me to recover my mind and attitude then we were not meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read up to the hot wife fantasy then skipped to the end. Must say, part of what the Mc said rang true. He didn't have a problem sharing his previous girlfriends because they were just meat. Love doesn't allow that. The garbage about "reclaiming" is just that. Garbage. Who the hell wants to go to the dump to retrieve the old banana peels, coffee grounds and rotting chicken innards they threw out a week before? Same principle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why bother? Just go straight to the divorce and save yourself the hassle, This was something thAt should have been discussed before the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No clue why some people would fault this extremely hot story, but it never ceases to amaze me. Some of us would KILL for this opportunity and find the idea incredibly hot. Race aside someone fucking your spouse is third rail to some people but very hot to others.

If you do not find this story exciting, why read it? Why comment on a story that you do not like the subject of? This author did an amazing job of painting a picture far hotter than other stories on other subjects.

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

The real cautionary tale here is to never read from this author again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Proof of what I have been saying for years, share at your peril!!! Madness to share the love of your life as she becomes just another bit of tail

JJ

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well lets start with the this is real bit...yeah, no one buys that.

The MC is into men (really look into it most "sharing" men are exactly what you and the MC are, your acceptance of it or not changes nothing) and she's a skank that literally no man would ever touch.

There's also the 1 story writer just suddenly giving us a "real life" cucking story that is hardly distinguishable from the really fake ones that other gay/bisexual men, like yourself, who live with the denial of who and what they are.

Your little wet panty prelude clearly indicates you've not been received well previously or you're one of those anons who slobber all over other really bad cuck writers.

Here's a hint skippy...go back into the closet, like last time, and jack it to Scott Baio pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The commenters here are hilarious. If you find yourself making negative comments in a genre you aren't interested. Perhaps there are better places for you to spend your pathetic lives?

LindeLindeover 2 years ago

Talks of divorce are totally unfair. Chalk it up to something to try that didn't work out. Threesomes are not for everyone.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Your "true" story bullshit went out the window with the plane bathroom fuck.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another lame ir cuckold story with Kevin standing on for Jamal ad the black stunt dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

of course this is a made up story. get over it people it's for fun.

NoRegrets21NoRegrets21over 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all - this is the author (or MC? as it seems to be called).

To address a few points -

1. This is an absolute true story. I’ve been a long-time reader / lurker at Literotica and when I had this occurrence, I found it extremely cathartic and productive to write about.

2. Obviously, as always, I expected trolls who secretly enjoy reading this subject matter but feel the need to be critical of it after reading the whole story. God bless!

3. My wife and I have a great sex life. I can’t get enough of her. We now sometimes use this story in our sex as a method of arousal.

4. Until this happened, we never had sex in a plane! It’s tacky and stupid and very uncomfortable but it was fun and very-much needed and we checked the “mile-high club” box!

Thanks for reading and for all the comments. Peace and Love.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Some people say confession is good for the soul. This site is filled with such "confession al" stories. Your story might or might not be true but it doesn't really matter its your story and your "life"/"fantasy/nightmare" I hope you enjoyed writing it. The idea of this story will appeal to 10% of the readers of this category the rest will not appreciate it, but if you are happy writing for the 10% then good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed that very much. Not at all too long, well paced and I hope the next one is better still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no regrets? I'd say you have one and it is between your legs.

\Why even get married if you just want to fuck around your whole life. Why not be like Hunter Bidet and fuck everything walking (including your own nieces and sisters-in-law - and your neighbor and the entire country...)?

Lame if this WAS real, you are a sick freak and deserve to lose any erectile ability.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Sounds like you have a lot of regret. Hopefully your wife will keep you from making the same mistake twice

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story! The experience had flaws, but they still tried it, and talked about it and survived it a little stronger than they were before. This was friggin' awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Checked all the boxes on the Cuck Writers Checklist. Typical of the genre: zero plotline, zero originality, zero character development, zero deviation from the fetish trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m gutted. A great concept but so poorly written and executed. The situation was hot. Your description was not. The sex was boring.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

They have been married for 5 years, have 3 children and he had a vasectomy years ago. How did they manage that, unless they had the children before they married?

Apart from that I didn't enjoy the story for the same reasons as the previous comment.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Don't stop now! Haven't look but please have another chapter. Maybe this time she'll add some excitement by fucking him bareback and having the guy cum inside of her. Then you can end it with her taking an EPT. The results can be either way you want.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Yup, those things happen, forsure! I had a buddy that could get it up anytime or anyplace. He never lasted more than a minute, but he was always ready. Myself I am shy and I have had issues about getting hard. But when I do I could always last a couple hours! 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

It always cracks me up how the morons on lit want to complain about a sex story for some reason. LOL 5 stars from me! I thought it was a hot story. Next time you have a company trip like that just send your wife to Kevin's room by herself. No need for rubbers, enjoy the thrill of potential black breeding!

i122i122about 2 months ago

A bit of advice I received from someone pertaining to negative comments especially from “anonymous” just delete them!

We click on a story for erotic reading, which means SEX. I especially love to read stories that are based upon real life experiences. Keep writing and ignore the ignorant!

SeaBreeze89SeaBreeze89about 1 month ago

“Anonymous” comments along with the majority of negative comments you receive simply come from people that can’t hack it in the real world. They fail at their own relationships and come onto this site and take their anger out on others. Pay them no attention. People are in fact better than others. Don’t ever associate with those beneath you.

OseekerOseeker29 days ago

I enjoyed reading this for a number of reasons.

My wife would never allow a fmf either. Although it isn't really fair I'd agree 'cuz I don't have the jealousy and would love sharing her.

'Crossing swords' would NOT be a problem for me as I am 'bi' curious and actually had 'same sex' when I was younger.

I sometimes wonder whether I'd have erection problems too although I'd like to think I'd be aroused at the encounter & all would have a great time.

The other scary part would be if the other guy suddenly got cold feet or otherwise felt awkward or even rejected my wife that could be a really bad ending.

That said, I applaud you for your honesty on the subject...& 'almost 6" is perhaps average but more accurate & normal....

Thanks for your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous