All Comments on 'Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 01'

by tighttushy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
usgator30usgator30almost 5 years ago
FUCK

Yeah, Fuck. Too bad you stopped there. I really wanted to hear about you getting fucked in the ass. My dick is hard now and I would have cum profusely if you had told us how much you enjoyed his cock in your Tight Tushy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not close to real and not anal (yet)

How did vics girlfriend know Mohan had a big dick?

How does an innocent village girl not shy away from Mohan and stay near hubby Vic?

How would that innocent village girl grab his cock and let him rub it against her?

Why would she cheat when she just heard how Vic lost a girl to Mohan?

She let him cum in her but she was worried about pregnancy when Vic did the same earlier, twice.

I'm all for fantasy stories but some things need to be real or at least lead up to the actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's her name?

What's her name? There is absolutely no intro to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thats me

I had an experience like this, great live writing.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband has a coworker who has been coming on to me a lot lately. He has suggested that we both take a day off of work and spend it fucking our brains out in a motel. I’m wearing down. Last week he showed me his dick. It’s definitely a LOT thicker than my husband. I’ll bet it feels very good. Just maybe I might find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My coworker Scott, brought his new wifeCindy, to our company Christmas party. Damn she was hot and that dress! It fit her like a glove, showing off every curve. I think every guy there that night wanted to fuck her. I know I sure did. I flirted a bit with her, but what I also did was have my friend Teri, who also works with us and is a fuckbuddy of mine, spend some time with her. She made Cindy feel more comfortable and they began chatting and laughing. Teri was telling her all the dirty little secrets about all of her husband's coworkers. And after I walked by and winked at them Teri told her how big my dick is and how good it felt. A bit later Scott was feeling no pain and he invited a few of us up to their room to party some more. While there I kept pouring him shots. Everyone except me and Teri left and Scott was passed out on the bed. Teri told me that she had told Cindy about my dick and she wanted me to get it out and show her. So I pulled it out and Teri came over and began to stroke it. She told Cindy to feel it and soon I had two horny women playing with my dick. That night not only did I fuck Cindy but I gave her multiple orgasms. Something her husband had not done before. Teri even licked her to a couple of nice ones as well. Needless to say that began about a 6 month stretch where I was fucking her about twice a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great thrill of illicit sex... until you get caught. Fidelity in sexual relationships reflect a greater fidelity. If an upfront open marriage and consensual, that is one thing. If hidden and illicit, that is another thing entirely. Decently written story, but hopefully some commenters here are just emoting. Hopefully..... because if found out, Poof! will go their marriage. No fidelity in physical intimacy means no fidelity in anything else. Good luck with a singe motherhood, honeys. Or serial marriages which are almost as bad. A man gets just as few chances as a woman for children and loving family life, so wants a solid emotional investment. So "floozies" need not apply if the potential husband is wise. At 66 and looking back, I knew many women with those attitudes younger and those I've continued to follow are most often divorced or remarried with complicated family lives given broken homes and mixed broods. In a word, stupid. I'm not a judgemental old prude, but get the 'fun' out of the system before marriage, at least if one is a Western person. I doubt its a cultural ideal for any one, except for the rare polyandry societies.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I thought this was good writing, Good Story, 5 stars from me! The thing I was amazed about the wife let herself be seduced by the same guy that ruined her husband's previous marriage! That should have given her a real clue to avoid this guy, unless she wasn't that happy in the first place. LOL Regardless. Good job, good effort! Thanks for this story. Very interesting. #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Love horny cheating wives fucking a lot of cocks. Keep going. Gangbangs are a special favourite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertighttushy@tighttushy
I am 5’8” and measure 36c-26-38. I have long muscular legs, and long, straight black hair. I love my tits and ass.