All Comments on 'Wife Could Be Pregnant'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stroke story.

That's all some of us want. I dpon't care to disect the story but stroke to it.

Wet_WorksWet_Worksover 17 years ago
Look man there is no way

that her husband is going to be happy about her fucking another man and having his child. That is just crazy.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Great Story

Charming but hot story. Wonder where her husbands cock spends the night on his trips.dn't pay attention to those moros that don't know the difference between fantasy and real life.

My wife couldn't go two days without sex. I traveled a lot on my job. What she did with her gf's in AC or the Cape while I was away an what I did in Madison, Columbus. Ann Arbor or my favourite Palo Alto became nasty tales to tell each other while we fucked our brains out when I got home. Wish digital cameras were out then, We could have taped or adventures. Those days were not hi-tech but the pill was amust and AIDS wasn't around.

Hope to read more stories from you.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Nice sex story

The story was well written and the sexual encounter was very hot. My only critique is that maybe you shouldn't have had Rosa so in love with Ron. I don't think a woman that missed her husband so much would have gotten in bed and risked getting pregnant by some stranger. Still a very good strok story.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
“Rosa felt very erotic”

Was it her fault than that she has been all alone for the last 24 long moments? Was it any of her fault that a handsome man invites her to his hotel room? Her husband should have thought about such contingencies before going on his business trip and leaving his helpless wife all alone and vulnerable. *****

Had you posted the story under humor and satire section, I would have given the story a 100.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Don, your special blessing sermon is required!

I just remembered that something was missing! I did not see Don! How come you have not visited this story yet?

This is after all your specialty niche! Namely. Ahhhmmm, straying, married wives pregnant (by another man); they all get not only absolution, but blessings from you! I hope you are well, so that you could do justice with Rosa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Stuff

There's a few jerks running around and trashing any submissive stories. If you don't like them, don't read them and don't come to this web site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Honest wife

The wife did not hide the fact that she had been fucked.If her husband did not believe her, thats his problem. And when women are willing to get themselves impregnated by sperm banks what the harm in getting fucked and becoming pregnant?

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The slut wife

I hope she has a miscarriage she will desrve it for committimg adultry in her husbands absents.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oustanding!!

Love cheating wife stories, especially when wifey gets pregnant and presents unsuspecting cuckolded hubby with a lovechild from her affairs to raise! Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love cheating wife stories when the wife gets

pregnant by another man while the husband is out of town.It's really great that the husband is so dense that he will allow his wife to bear a child thinking it's his. Great for the kid two who starts growing up and needs a transplant and the husband finds out that he can't be a donor because the kid isn't his. The dumb slut wife isn't thrilled to find that her husband goes ballistic when he finds out and throws her out in the cold. Now she has a child that needs a transplant and she doesn't even know who the father is. The writers that think this shit up should be shot...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Woman without a brain or a moral thought!

What I hope she got was a nice STD that will require testing, medicine, and listing all of her sex partners. Then have to explain to her husband how she was fucked and was made sick and pregnant for a strange man eding her marriage. A fitting end for a "non-loving wife". Get it in your head right, she was a pickup in an airport for a one night stand. Not a whore but sure close enough! Not worth being married to, she can stay days at the airport hotel meet travelers and earn her keep by fucking them. Lots of women work this way, why not this slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why would a man marry a woman that is really this

stupid. You give lip service to her being involved with a stranger, then giving the stranger a ride in her car, then in going out with and fucking a man she doesnt know. Only thing really missing is the exchange of money and she could be any whore anywhere. She made a joke of her fucking another man so her husband would not believe it happened. If you think that gives her a free ride your IQ is about the same as hers, 50 or so. Give us a break and let her die in a car wreck after her "date" so the husband doesnt have to get whatever diseases she has acquired, doesnt have to fight her in a divorce action caused by her stupidity, doesnt get involved in court action to prevent paying child support for a child that isnt his, and doesnt have to hire detectives to find the sperm donor his wife decided unilaterally to accept. Of course you could let the husband find out and blow her away with a 12 guage during her next date. Safe, Sane, Consensual, none of those apply to this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When She Gave Him The Clap

He belived her, after he got out of jail he filed for divorce and quit going out of town, his new girlfriend enjoys him staying home.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATS THE ODDS

did the swimmers make it, now for plan 2, TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

What the hell are you going to do?????? Let this this poor stupid fool raise another man's offspring???? You are getting to be a seriously wanna be JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
saratu is

Abyssinian for "cuckold"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Damn Slut Whore

This story shows the most rotten bitch cunt cheating wife ever. Having a one night stand so she could get pregnant by another man?

Fucking whore.

FUCK

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon You are beastiality lover and your favorit female goat refused last night. It may be this is the cause you injure other commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayed

the meaty cock smoked, the cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

In the XIX Century the method to make descendens was this. The wife of a low sperm number husband looked for a similar stranger as her husband was. After the DNA test this method is dangerous and the spemabank is more convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IF

If the cheating whore slut skank bitch got knocked up--out the door you skank bitch.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THIS COULD BE THE START OF

something atrocious. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would have stopped the car and tossed her ass out.

Divorce.

by the time she got home her clothes would be on the lawn. Her cheating ass wouldnt be let back inside ever.

bmarsh_sjbmarsh_sjover 10 years ago
Good Story

Nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dirty little slut

I hope the cheating Bitch got aids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a cute one

this may apply to a lot of husbands that have traveled when raising or starting a family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cold hearted slut

I hope he had a STD so he will find out. Then the true course in reality will happen in her raising her bastered by herself. DB24

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
She missed Ron soooooooooooooo much

lucky the 7th fleet wasn't in port or she would have missed his plane.

I have reached the conclusion that the vast majority of Loving Wives, hell of what passes for erotica here, is largely misogynistic. The women are vapid, stupid even, easily seduced and swayed and will give up everything for a good time and enjoy lying to their husbands that they, "Love with all of their hearts."

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
She cheated once...and from now on it will be easier...

She cheated once...and from now on it will be easier...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
divorced and alone.

She got caught when her husband was diagnosed with a STD. Now alone as her family and friends gave abanded her and divored from her husband. In a dead end career as they don't trust her now. 18 month later she commits suicide all over a one night stand. What a waste. THE END

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
Could have been decent

But the author should have detailed the reason her husband couldn't get her pregnant and why she was so sanguine about it. How could she think he would accept her infidelity, especially since she was so easily persuaded. Further, how could she think that he would accept another man's child. An anonymous sperm donor is once thing. Direct from the tap is something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you just outlined why husbands kill their wives

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fact is

Female gives stranger in airport a ride. Agrees to go out with him. Decides while dressing-deep down -she wants strsnger to screw her. Has sex with stranger-no condom

Is found weeks later stuffed in trunk of her car. Next to a 15 year old Catholic school girl, the horniest thing is a married female.

The dumbest thing is LIBERAL college girl. Number 2 on list is married female.

Serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. TRUE STORY

REAL LIFE FACTS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife Cheats While Husband Is Away For One Day

Sounds like my ex-wife. Once a month I had weekend National Guard Duty. My wife was in my unit also. But I worked in Admin and she drove a truck. Often she would be out on a convoy while I was tied up doing paperwork. But one day we got a call from one of the drivers having trouble with his truck. He needed a part we had on hand in our motor pool. I was caught up, so I volunteered to put the part in a jeep and run it up to him where they were bivouacked. After dropping off the part, I went in search of my wife. I found her and another female driver being gangbanged in the back of her deuce and a half. It is a matter of pride that I admit, I had the privilege of typing up her Article 15 and Termination From Service papers just prior to our divorce.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
DNA

When the kid is born and looks nothing like Ron, he gets a DNA test then kids her and the baby to the curb. Her parents end up raising the kid and she ends up very much alone. Ron finds a better woman and a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PREGNANT?

She will only tell whose the baby is when it is born. Because the time difference between the two fucks is rather short. Also unless the baby has a distinct appearance making certain that it wasn't her husbands. The only other thing is if her husband proved sterile he would be certain it wasn't his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprise ending

When husband gets home he tells her he has some unfortunate news. Since they have been unsuccessful in getting pregnant he decided to get a fertility test. The result is that he is infertile. A couple of weeks later she finds out she is pregnant. Let “the games” begin!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Streets

Whore wife and her bastard will be in the streets. No excuse to cheat.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 4 years ago
It’s a Fantasy

I don’t understand why most of the commentators even read this type of story. It’s a fantasy story and in fantasy stories generally every thing works out fine. The epilogue To the story has her lover call her husband to tell him mission accomplished his wife is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

You are and the eventual DNA test will release the hounds of hell.... so start running!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

JFC, did you think this massive pile of stupid was good?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes and soon to be single

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he hasn't been able to knock her up, if she now is, he should have a DNA test. It may be the first time cheating, but once a whore always a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You remembered "kiss"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous