Wife Dances for New Friend

Story Info
Hot wife gives erotic dance to a new friend.
1k words
3.96
176.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot July night we had just gotten back from a day at a local amusement park.

My wife was in our hotel room's bathroom. She was fresh out of the shower and having just changed clothes.

My wife Debbie is a very nice 26 year old 5 foot 6inch 135lbs dirty blonde with shoulders length slightly curly hair and very nice green eyes. Her very full 34c breast adds great curve to her.

I walked up behind her getting ready in the mirror and rubbed up against her. She pressed back against me and stated, your have to wait till later, but I'm very horny. Bouncing and vibrating on all those rides has got me wanting. (She winked at me in the mirror while slowing licking lips with the tip of her tongue.) But you'll have to wait till after we come up from getting drinks.

She finished getting ready now in a very hot sky blue colored fairly low cut baby doll dress resting about 4 inches above the knees, (higher in the back) with black approx. 3 inch high heeled shoes. Her make-up was a Medium red lipstick and sexy dark eyeliner and mascara, accessorized by a thin gold chain and heart charm.

We went down to the hotel bar to have a few drinks; we were watching a replay of a baseball game from earlier that day. We had found a cool game of taking a shot with every strait 3strike – strike out. There was a nice looking local guy sitting near us we kept chatting with.

His name was Ken about 30years old 6 feet tall 200lb black hair, brown eyes very clean cut. Looked like a baseball player himself. He was fairly new to the area and was looking for a low key place to have some drinks and watch the game since his satellite wasn't hooked up yet.

It was about 1am when the Bar Keep said it was last call. We weren't ready to go and the game wasn't over the bar keep apologized but said he had to close. Ken asked if he would stay open just till the game was over. He stated he could not but we could watch it in our hotel rooms we had the channel. The barkeep stated he was really sorry and gave me the rest of the bottle of tequila we were working on and a couple extra bottles of beer.

Ken stated well I guess I'll just have to catch the score tomorrow. I stated to him he could just come up to our room and finish watching the game and not let these drinks go to waste. Debbie was fine with the idea; she seemed to think he was a good guy. She had been joking with him and making light sexual innuendos to the game and about the players, etc.\

Once up to our room Debbie pulled Ken a chair from the little table and placed it in view of the TV while we kicked back on the bed. We still played our drinking game. Debbie was feeling the drink and me as well. Ken was very relaxed as he kicked back in his chair. The game ended and some very fast paced music came on; Debbie got up and started dancing around in a light exotic manner in front of me. Ken then sat up and held out a dollar.

Debbie swayed her way over to him still dancing took the money tucking it into her cleavage. The song went off so she changed the channel to an all music station and continued to dance.

By now Debbie was beginning to do more erotic dancing over to me on the bed while touching, sliding her hands over her body. She then danced over to Ken and began to run her fingers through his hair as she swayed. She then dropped to her knees and began to imitate oral sex letting her hair hang down across his lap a brief second getting up quickly pushing him away playfully.

She seductively danced over to me and began to give me a lap dance with her back to me although I really liked it, but the drink was really working on me and since I was already laying down, I fell asleep.

I awoke not sure how long later things were still hazy. I could hazily see Debbie straddled over our new friend. Not sure what to think I quickly assumed she was just giving him a harmless lap dance. But that is when I noticed the motion wasn't of dancing.

She was riding on him I could hear a very slight moan. Her dress was out around her and she was leaning back the straps of her dress slid slightly down her shoulders, I know just enough to free her bra less breast and she still had her heels on. Ken was rocking his hips upward to meet hers. After about what may have been 1 minute or 10.

I could see that Ken was beginning to thrust really hard. I could hear Ken make the sound a man makes only when he's Cuming. He was pulling down on Debbie's shoulders forcing him self to cum as deep as he could get into my wife's very welcoming pussy. Debbie pulled her self to him kissing him deeply and grinding on to him for a couple of more minutes.

She then pulled herself off him now trying to be carefully quite. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep and quickly was really asleep.

But before I was asleep, I heard her hand him a napkin which he wiped off his semi-hard cock with and in whispering voices he thanked her for the hott night, she giggled and thanked him.

He stated he better get going.

She opened the door he stated he would leave contact info at the front desk for us. She shut the door and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running.

I awoke later that afternoon to Debbie kissing me. I asked her what had happened. She stated that I had fallen asleep right after the game, her and Ken finished their drinks and he left. Which I guess is true. She just forgot the fucking him part.