All Comments on 'Wife Dances for New Friend'

by KingStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot

Debbie's a freak!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Why?

Why did she lied if she knew he liked her to be a slut? This the reason for the 2 *...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SHORT & SEWEET & REALISTIC

He will not confront her. She will stay with him. She will cheat on him as long as she thinks he can not find out... until they start letting other men into their marriage.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 8 years ago
I liked this story.

I liked this story as it shows how an erotic dance can lead to the loss of inhibitions. What I don't like is how the wife had sex with a complete stranger while her husband was asleep. The story would have been much better for me if the husband was awake for the whole time and the wife knew that he was awake. That way, there wouldn't have been any cheating.

The husband need not be fully agreeable to what is happening as the spontaneity of the situation is what makes it exciting, but he should be agreeable at least to some extent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reads like a court deposition

Very tedious to read. Use dialog with quotes. Much more conversational and natural to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A] The scenario deserves 5 stars (5/5!). The story is short and sweet; erotic too. The storyline is totally realistic.

Debbie is a keeper! Women like her can make 2 men happy.

If she were my wife i would be either in 7th Heaven or on clowd number 9 or both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And she forgot the

Married Part...I guess you can't finish sad stories where the divorced bitch is left crying, it meant nothing... we can be stronger for it....right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DEBBIE IS A REAL LOVING WIFE: HER HUSBAND IS NUMBER ONE, BUT IS NOT 'ONE & ONLY'!

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Short

Short, sweet, and unrealistic.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

No spelling, no punctuation, no story. Pathetic attempt to write about a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

all I can add this stuff happens I do not care about a classic written novel Of course some think this action like is just pie in the sky Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah no big deal, right. I just fucked a stranger right beside you because we drank too much and you passed out. I didn’t, and was perfectly lucid throughout as was the stud I fucked right next to you as you slept. Ofc II committed adultery with some hot guy Who knows who he was but we invited this guy up to our room anyway. Oh what a fun night wasn’t it honey? Absolutely and what’s great about this is you will always have a story to tell your next husband about the night you made a conscious decision to blow up a great marriage. I’m sure any future spouses, will love hearing about your exploits. Yeah my first husband divorced me in record time due to my whorish behavior. What happened baby? Nothing really. He overreacted. I fucked a stranger on our bed in the hotel room we had, right next to my former husband. He fell asleep so what else was I to do?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dumb azz wimp pussy cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous