All Comments on 'Wife Enslaved Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 8 years ago
The Return

The return of Story Teller is always a good thing. Include a sirik and it is a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not even for Sci/fi was this any good

Kick Jimmy in the nuts and send him to the hospital so they can remove his testicles she has trashed. When the Police arrive explain the problem, get the stupid chip removed and be done with this complete and utter nonsense. Even for a fictional story this was ludicrous. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story annony lives in si fi world

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need to learn how to write dialogue!

Whomever told you that you must use a different phrase after every piece of dialogue was wrong. The way you do it looks amateur and essentially instructs the reader on how they should interpret the speech. That is not how it works. You must use the words to express manner and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No!

I hated that her husband gave her away!! Please have her husband save her!!! Please! and have him kick that annoying little shit's ass? It would be good for him. I want this to have a happy ending.

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
excellent story

You have made an excellent start to a story series I hope you will continue with. Do please explain though , how slavery was set up in the world you create. ? Is it a Gor scenario ? Or an alternate world as in Silver moons " Slave world " stories. ? Would like to know

brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I love stories of this type where an individual or couple start innocently on a path but things spiral downward out of control and they are manipulated by devious perhaps evil person or people. I love the plausible storyline of playing but getting caught and being afraid to say anything. I am hoping there will be additional chapters. Does Jimmy know Riana is Adrian's wife? When will Adrian have heartache over missing his wife? Will he try to get her back and how will the price be? Will Jimmy become more arrogant and manipulative of them both? Will Jimmy change Riana physically to get under Adrian's skin more and drive Riana lower? Inquiring minds want to know!!! Terrific story please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it coming!

You're a great writer. Would love some more detail about the tattoo and possibly her getting a short haircut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would love to read more

I am loving Riana's demise...

Keep it going. She should stay stuck for quite some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not perfect, but good entertainment

Thank You for Your entertaining plot and genre ideas. While this prose might not win a book prize, it is readable and, frankly, I would do much worse in fiction writing. Even better, You did not flame out after one chapter ... but continued with creative plot ideas for five long chapters, so far ;-)

Best wishes

Simon

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
A New Favorite Author

You are not new here after checking all your works but you are new to me. This is the first time I've made an author a favorite after reading only one story. I am looking forward to reading other stories by you.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 4 years ago

Same thing about a new favorite author. This was fascinating. Excellent world-building, I'm in love with the quick, free-flowing style. I found myself imaging involuntarily more details about the world and asking questions as you teased about the society. Well done.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

But it was only a game

It starts as a game. Riana dons slave dress and chains to amuse her husband. An unexpected guest Jimmy comes upon Riana, removes her from her house and treats her as a slave. The flight of fantasy has become a grim reality.

Story teller makes an important point about social status. Appearances can create reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7252 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES