Wife Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small, sparsely decorated room, contained an uncomfortable looking bed. A well worn rug lay over wooden floorboards. This is all she now deserved, as a humble slave girl. A shower cubicle was built into a corner of the room, so there was nowhere to undress.

'Hurry up, I've got things to do,' he chided her.

The idea that she no longer had important things to do, flickered into her mind. Her world now revolved around attending upon this young man, her master. She pulled at the thin material, which was designed to be ripped from her body in a sex game. All she wore were the chains of the sirik. Slaves didn't wear chains, but she did, as the outfit wasn't meant to be practical. It was meant for fun in the bedroom, with her husband.

'Sir,' she said, to gain his attention.

'What now?' he asked.

'The chains, sir. I don't have the keys to release them,' she pointed out.

'Just shower and be careful of them. Hurry up,' he added, and slapped her bare bottom.

At least he didn't look at her nakedness with lust in his eyes. Instead of being pleased, it dragged her down, feeling it as yet another put-down. He really did mean she was to be nothing more than an addition to the household servants. Though less than that, as she was a mere slave.

She quickly soaped her body, rinsed, and stepped out onto the rug.

'Use this,' he brusquely said.

She took the old towel and patted her body. She was used to soft towels, blow dried to be extra fluffy and warm, by a personal maid. Her self-esteem dropped through the floor. She carefully dried the chains and cuffs, then draped the rag over a hook on the wall.

'There's nothing here that will fit you. Wait here, and I'll get something,' he said.

It seemed like an age before he returned. She stood with hands to her sides, not daring to hide her charms, in case he spanked her again. Not that he was taking much notice of her figure.

'Try this on, and come down stairs to my study. Don't keep me waiting, or you will be punished, slave,' he warned.

She quickly dressed, not wanting to be spanked again. She opened a couple of doors before finding the master's study. She straightened the frilly white apron, and the pushed loose hair into the cap. Silently she walked in to stand before him.

He wasn't waiting for her. His head was down, studying a report. He looked up, and she bowed her head. It was a submissive gesture, and portrayed how she felt.

'Good, you'll do. Find the kitchen, and make me a coffee, slave,' he demanded.

'Yes, sir, right away, sir,' she gushed.

The maids outfit felt more sexy than the diaphanous slave costume. Had she been elevated in status from slave to servant? This morning she was a fashionable rich lady, wearing expensive jewellery, living in a large comfortable house, and waited upon by servants. She had fallen from being in a wealthy social network, to the depths of society.

The white frilly petticoats swished under the short black dress as she walked. The shiny black high heels were a little difficult to walk in, but she managed. The black stockings felt nice, though they were fiddly when connecting to the suspenders. At last the sirik chains was almost covered up.

The small leather cuffs at her wrists were covered by white cuffs, of the long sleeved dress. The chains were only visible dangling from the dress, down to ankle cuffs. A choker covered the slave collar, where chains were attached. The sirik chains were polished, thin titanium; nothing cheap and nasty. They ran from the collar to wrists and ankles.

Silently approached his large desk, she stood waiting for him to notice her. This time when looking into a mirror, she was suitably impressed. She looked magnificently sexy. Her master looked up at her, still deeply thinking over some figures, not hers.

'Put it there, and go find something to clean and tidy up, slave,' he said.

Summarily dismissed, she went off to discover if she knew how to be a maid. Tidying and cleaning had never been demanded of her before. She had been a beautiful trophy wife, married off to Adrian as part of her father's business deal with Adrian's father. They had their moments, but in the last years the novelty had worn off, and they led their own separate lives.

Fortunately Jimmy didn't check up on her abilities, or look in the waste bin, where broken ornaments had been disposed of. When it came to meal times she was confident from while away at university, where she had at least learnt to cook. It was just a matter of selecting the right packets, and placing them in a microwave oven. The oven set itself for the particular dish of food, and moments later, a cooked meal arrived.

***

'Slave! Where are you?' Jimmy shouted.

Riana almost ran to the study, hurrying to her master. At the door she caught a hold of her thoughts, wondering why she was thinking of the young shit as her master. She walked in, trying not to feel subservient, or reveal any emotion at all.

'Master?' she said.

'There's a party tonight. Just a few friends. You will be serving us. Drinks and food. Nothing fancy, just whatever is around. Make sure everything is ready by nine, slave,' he ordered.

'Yes, master,' she politely responded.

She hurried back to the kitchen. Damn! It was nasty enough serving this young boy, and now his damnable friends would see her. She made a note to herself, to treat her own household servants better when she arrived home. As long as she kept out of his way, it would be possible to stand a week of this stupid situation. Anyway, he would be away on business after the weekend, so she could relax. With a bit of luck, she could be back home before her husband missed her.

***

At first she felt embarrassed, over flouncing around in the naughty outfit, among young men. They made the inevitable rude remarks, then settled down to talking about themselves, to each other. The occasional pat of her bottom surprised her every time, but she ignored the rudeness.

One of the guests slid a hand up her thigh, to twang a suspender strap. Both hands were occupied with a drinks tray, so she was helpless to intervene. The thought of braining him with the tray was curtailed, knowing she would have to clear up the mess. Perhaps it was the certainty that her master would spank her, most likely in front of everyone, that stopped her.

'Slave, these two want your opinion on a range of chocolates they're developing. Charley, she's all yours,' Jimmy said.

Riana was nervous when they entered the study. The young man had promised not to use her, but promised nothing about his friends. A fear of over the idea of being used by these two young men almost overcame her. With great relief she saw boxes of chocolates laid out on the desk.

'We want you to taste them, and provide your opinion,' one of them said.

'Yes, they are flavours we are developing, and want a woman's opinion. Do you mind?' Charley asked.

'You're asking me to eat chocolates? Of course I don't mind,' she said.

The tension was released, and she laughed, probably for the first time since arriving at that house. Of course she was prepared, and more than happy to co-operate. Charley picked up a notepad and tapped the screen.

***

A day earlier Riana's husband arrived home to find the house empty, or at least, devoid of staff. He contacted their summer cabin, and found the household slave was there. He signed on to the government system, entered the main residence as her authorised destination, and arranged for a vehicle to collect her.

The rest of the servants quickly arrived when summoned.

At least now he could eat, with the house back to normal functioning. He wondered why Jimmy hadn't taken the slave as arranged. Reading through messages he found Jimmy hadn't signed the financial contract. Perhaps he was going to send for the slave after signing the contract.

Next morning he wondered where Riana was, as she hadn't arrived home. He contacted friends, but no one had seen her, or heard from her.

'Any idea where my wife is?' he asked a servant.

'I last saw her here, yesterday, sir. She gave us the day off. Said something about wanting to be home alone with you sir, when you arrived home,' the butler informed him.

Adrian asked, 'What time did she send you away?'

The butler said it was early yesterday morning. He dismissed the butler, to think over the possibilities.

The only reason someone would vanish with twenty-second century communications, was to do something illegal, or have an illicit affair. He didn't deserve that, despite them drifting apart. Jimmy had borrowed his slave, yet she was here at the main residence. He summoned her to his study.

'Did Jimmy want to borrow you for the week?' he asked.

'I don't know who Jimmy is, sir, but no one asked me, master,' Bella politely spoke.

'You are dismissed, go find something to do,' he told her.

He skimmed through the security system images, looking for the kitchen, at the time he phoned home, and found Jimmy. He slowed the video down to examine it. Riana was standing in the corner, looking nervous.

'What in hell is she wearing? What is she playing at?' he murmured.

He watched her leave with Jimmy, and realised she was wearing a slave sirik. Was she playing a sexy game with Jimmy, or was it all a horrendous mistake. He couldn't determine the expression on her face, so it was difficult to tell. There was only one way to settle this, and that was to go and see Jimmy.

'I'm in trouble. I'm not sure why, but know I am,' he mused. 'Why would my wife pretend to be a slave? Why would she then go along with being loaned to Jimmy?'

He had always been impetuous, except in business when he was always considering and analysing a situation.

'Riana has always been such a stickler for protocol, and gets easily embarrassed by mistakes. She has a stubborn streak too,' he said, to the empty room.

He knew she thought it important not to give gossips anything to talk about. She was highly regarded in society, even though she kept a low profile. She would protect that reputation fiercely. He told himself that was the reason she walked out with Jimmy. But why was she dressed like a slave in the first place?

***

Jimmy spotted Adrian walk in to the atrium. He greeted him, and waved the man up to the balcony, overlooking the library door.

'Hi Adrian, glad you could make it. You look worried, any problems?' he politely asked.

He arrived at Jimmy's home surprised to find a sedate party in progress. It was a nuisance as he needed to talk privately to the young man.

'I need to talk to you, about the slave you borrowed,' Adrian said.

'I'm afraid she's busy right now. Entertaining a couple of my friends,' Jimmy carefully spoke.

So he had taken away a slave, but that didn't mean it was his wife. Adrian realised what he had suggested, and looked at him with disbelief. The young man had promised to look after her, and not use her. Within the strict contract conditions, he wasn't using her, his friends were. No! That couldn't be so. His wife would surely refuse. Why on earth she had gone away with Jimmy, he still had no idea, yet she had. How far was she willing to go with this damnable lark.

'Where is she?' Adrian urgently asked.

'In the library,' Jimmy said, purposely looking worried.

On cue, Riana stepped through a doorway into the atrium.

'Here she is now,' he said.

Adrian was relieved as it wasn't his wife after all. There must be some mistake, as there was no way she would wear a saucy French maids' outfit. When she turned his way, he felt weak. She hadn't seen him on the balcony, overlooking the library door. Two young men stepped out, and began talking to her. She had a big grin on her face.

Other guests went quiet, and stared at the saucily dressed woman. There was a look of lust in their eyes, with the thought that she was a household slave, and might be available.

Adrian didn't like the way the young men were looking at his wife. She was a married woman, not some slut they could ogle. The two who followed her out of the library, were whispering in her ear, and she was laughing. What on earth had gotten into her? He hoped it wasn't those two.

'There's some mint cream on your lips,' Charley whispered.

Riana scooped something white and sticky from the corner of her mouth, with a finger. She licked the finger with eyes closed, looking pleased with herself.

'Mmmm, your cream is lovely. That was the best time I've had in ages. Thank you both for having me, sirs,' she lavishly spoke.

The chocolates were delicious, though Charley and his friend couldn't take the credit for that. They brought them to the party to work a favour for Jimmy.

The acoustics of the tiled atrium brought her words up to where her husband stood. Jimmy was pleased with the effect, having positioned Adrian in just the right place. He'd kept Adrian talking, hoping his friends timing would be effective.

'It looks as though she was happy to oblige,' Jimmy smiled. 'A very accomplished slave. Is she for sale?'

Adrian was disgusted. His wife was sucking on a finger, grinning, after wiping someone's cum from her face. Why on earth was she behaving like a disreputable slut. She didn't know he was here, so it wasn't just an act of retribution. He'd been too busy lately to pay her much attention, but this was ridiculous. How could she have sex with two young strangers? She's a married woman, his woman, not some sexed-up trollop.

'Adrian, is your slave for sale?' Jimmy again asked.

'Slave? For sale? Yes, damn it! You can keep her!' Adrian said, through gritted teeth.

The silences and nagging he put up with, but he didn't deserve this. Infidelity was going too far. Committing it with two young men was obscene. He stormed off, to find transport. An auto-car was parked outside ready to take him home. He jumped in, and ordered it to leave. Sitting back while the auto-pilot found the best route home, he regretted the sudden decision.

Jimmy laughed with relief when Adrian stormed out. Adrian was spoilt and impetuous, from growing up in a wealthy privileged family. Much like himself, he had to admit. It was a complete contrast to Adrian's business reputation, for prudence and patience.

Riana enjoyed herself at the party, despite having to wait on the guests. Dressed as a naughty French maid, she received a lot of male attention. The flattery was heady, making it a pleasure to serve them. She felt young and attractive, after a year of feeling old and discarded.

***

Next morning Jimmy was pleased to hear his maid tidying up after the party. She was singing to herself, a little out of tune, yet sounding happy. She brought him breakfast, and even managed to smile. If she was younger, he would consider keeping her for himself.

In the office he phoned an acquaintance, who owed him a big favour. Eduardo promised to be there later that day.

Riana walked into the office, and curtsied, asking, 'May your maid clean in here, sir?'

'Try not to make a noise, I'm busy,' he said.

He went back to re-configuring the investment plan. Give it a few days and he would reject Adrian's offer. A business rival of Adrian's was going to be approached, with an offer that couldn't be refused. The slave would be a part of the deal. He needed to make sure the investment was received, or all that had been worked for would be lost. His father insisted that he survive on his own efforts, and he was determined to do so.

He watched his new slave busying herself in the office, straightening pictures and dusting. As directed she avoided making a noise. He was surprised she agreed to be loaned out to him. Of course Adrian would calm down and demand her back, though later this morning it would be too late.

Jimmy watched her bend over in the short skirt, and began to feel a stirring. She had a fine figure. Nice large breasts over a slim waist were noticed first. Nice shapely legs were next, especially when the stocking tops and suspenders were on show.

A beautiful face was framed by long blond hair. He thought her long neck would be enhanced if she had her hair up. There would be time to shape her to his requirements.

Eduardo turned up on time. Jimmy briefed him in the office, and he reluctantly agreed to the subterfuge.

'They're up to all kinds of tricks to rob the rich. I don't blame them, but it's my job to ensure they keep within government rules,' Eduardo explained.

'Maid, come here,' Jimmy shouted.

'How may I serve you, sir,' Riana asked.

It was a change from the usual old daily routine, of meeting friends for coffee, and attending committee meetings. She wasn't working hard, and this was something new to experience. She had to admit, taking orders from a handsome young man, was interesting. When he wasn't looking she studied him, noting his cute bottom, and strong tapering shoulders. It was interesting exploring his home, not from being nosey, it was just something new to explore.

'Eduardo is here to remove the chains,' Jimmy told her.

'Yes, sir,' she readily agreed.

The chains were a damnable nuisance, especially when she showered.

'Hop up onto the desk, and he'll take a look,' Jimmy told her.

He helped her up, where she tried to recline as modestly as possible. Told to rest flat, she did so. The man inspected the sirik chains, which led from the collar to wrists, and ankles. It had been a little over the top, wearing it for her husband, but it was all a part of the set. When she'd been dragged from home in a hurry, there hadn't been an opportunity to fetch the keys.

The man tightened the chains, so they pulled her wrists and ankles together. Her eyes opened wide with fright.

'Relax, I need to get some slack in the chains,' Eduardo firmly told her.

She opened her mouth to complain, and choked, when a gag was stuffed into her mouth. Jimmy had taken her by surprise from behind. The man buckled a strap around a wrist, then the other was strapped to the desk. She yelled ineffectively through the gag. The noise was loud enough for the man to slap her legs.

The leather straps had been in place ready for her. This recognition was scary. Two more wrapped her ankles, so she was firmly secured against the desk top. The chains were slackened, and she began to thrash around, screaming. It was no good, she couldn't get free.

A spreader bar was secured to her thighs, and her panties were cut off. She screamed louder, not caring if he slapped her again. She was going to be raped by these two men. A scream was cut off, as her whole body collapsed from fear.

'As you thought, these papers don't match the slave. Different dimensions, age, and everything. The slave doesn't even have a registration number tattoo. As soon as the payment is made to its government account, it will be off to dupe someone else,' Eduardo explained.

With a hand-held machine pressed against her shoulder, a sharp click sounded. Riana screeched through the gag, from a sharp sting.

'It's not so bad as all that,' Eduardo laughed.

'These tattoos and identity chip can be removed, with difficulty. Another is needed to make sure. Hold it still,' he told Jimmy.

Eduardo pulled on a vagina lip, and pressed the machine against it.

This time Riana loudly screeched. She tugged at her chains, desperately trying to reach her sex. It stung more than the shoulder, like a dozen bee stings.

She started crying, and Jimmy wiped away the tears. If she could have, she would have bitten his hand. It was some small comfort that they weren't going to rape her. They thought she was a slave, so were marking her with a slave number. It was perfectly reasonable, except she wasn't a slave. She was only pretending, after being mistaken for one. She tried to tell them, only the gag made it impossible.