Wife Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this pain was for nothing. She would phone her husband and demand he collect her. It no longer mattered about the shame of being discovered, not after this indignity.

'The chip is permanently in place now. The slave will be fully registered in a few minutes. It won't be able to run then. The police detect slaves if they're away from the registered abode without permission. You must remember that too. Don't take it out, without entering the destination into the government system,' he reminded Jimmy.

'I'll take that old pack, and leave you a brand new set of slave documents. So, you are now officially the owner of a slave. Look after it,' Eduardo advised.

Riana heard them talking about her, and froze. Was this true? There was no reason for them to lie to her, or play a practical joke. It felt real when they marked her lip down there. Oh hell! If true, she wouldn't be able to leave this house without permission. It would be awkward phoning her husband to take her home.

It looked as though she was this young man's slave, until she could find a way out of the mess. Oh! God! What a stupid thing to do, pretending to be a slave! If her husband hadn't lent her to him, none of this would have happened. It was all his fault for not being careful, and buying a slave in the first place.

Jimmy examined the tattoo on her shoulder, and the one between her legs, on a lip. Eduardo was right. It would be difficult to remove the tattoo, and the chip would be near impossible. Wherever she went, the chip would be detected, and her position noted. If she was out of the house and grounds without permission, the police would arrest her as a runaway slave. If he didn't want her back, she would be incarcerated, then sold to the highest bidder.

The straps and gag were removed, yet Riana just lay still, too weak to move. Tears ran down her cheeks, onto the desk.

'You can get down now, slave,' Jimmy said.

Ever so slowly she moved off the desk, onto unsteady feet. It was no longer a bit of fun, a diversion from a humdrum life. She felt as though she really was a slave. Technically and legally she was a slave, this young man's slave. What other standards were there to be judged on? Nothing came to mind, so she must be a slave.

Oh! Shit! She was completely at this arrogant bastard's mercy. He owned her, and could do anything he wanted with her. He'd proved that, by tattooing her pussy!

'Yes, slave?'

'Permission to speak, master,' she humbly spoke.

'Go ahead,' he sighed.

'Did my, err, master, Adrian, mention when I am to return to him,' she asked.

She would have to be careful not to slip up, and call Adrian her husband. There was a vague memory that once enslaved, all relationships were cancelled, together with all debts. It was the debts that made people volunteer to be slaves. The purchase price was held for them by the government, for the duration of their slave contract. It would be a nice start in life for someone with nothing, accept she was rich, and didn't need to sell herself.

'Adrian has sold you to me. He saw you emerge from the library with those two friends of mine, and became angry. He must have thought you had been entertaining them. He stormed off, and left you with me. I settled the asking price this morning. A very reasonable price, as it seemed he wanted to get rid of you,' Jimmy said.

Riana was stunned.

'Run along with you, and get busy. Don't forget! If you run away, the police will fetch you back. I won't be pleased to pay their fee. I'll only pay the once,' he warned.

He slapped her bare ass, under the short dress, to send her on her way.

In the kitchen she sat drinking coffee, wondering what in hell she could do. There hadn't been a lecture at finishing school on such a horrible situation. How to treat servants and slaves had been thoroughly covered, but not how to get out of being a registered slave. She called up information on the computer, reading up on the calamity.

After an hour, she hadn't the slightest idea what to do. She was more firmly convinced that she was a slave, and could do nothing about it. Once registered with the government, that was it. She checked her name on file and found her photograph. Vital statistics, distinguishing marks, and other embarrassing things were recorded.

A lawyer might advise her and find a loophole in the law. Though a reliable lawyer wouldn't take on a penniless slave. That's something else she found out. As a slave she no longer owned anything at all, nothing. Everything, including her, her panties, and what was in them, was owned by her master.

Her master was an arrogant young man, and she would have to obey him, or feel his anger. Obeying a young man, as his lowly slave after having a pampered life style, was a horrendous prospect.

Reading the contract was the worst moment of her life. More hurtful than the tattoo. There were no restrictions in the contract, which meant Jimmy could do whatever he wanted with her. Anything!

The tears in her eyes clouded everything else out. Obviously her husband had left the contract, and all the details to, Jimmy. He'd been so angry with her, he just washed his hands of her. She remembered wiping that cream off her lips, and imagined what it must have looked like. He was an idiot when it came to relationships, and thinking of others.

When he came to collect her, she would make him pay for this. She reckoned he was regretting the decision already. It would take him a few hours to gather the courage to back down, and confront Jimmy. He would have to pay Jimmy dearly to get her back, and that would only be a small part of her retribution.

Instead of being awkward, she would be a co-operative and valuable slave. That would put her price up to Adrian. She figured he would be phoning later this evening, or by the latest tomorrow morning.