Wife has a Hot Date

Story Info
Wife's first date.
1.5k words
3.74
74.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott the school contractor stopped by Karyn's room. He was ruggedly handsome. His body was lean and strong from years of working hard for a living. "Well, the work is all done until next summer, you won't have us boor-ish contractors around anymore. Anyway, how's the world's hottest teacher?"

Karyn laughed. "So what's your next project?"

"Um, well that's why I'm here, I'm hoping it's you." Scott was actually looking down at his feet, shuffling nervously. Karyn wondered what happened to the playful, confident player she got to know over the summer.

Karyn replied, "what exactly are you saying Scott?"

"Look, I was hoping we would hook up. I mean it, you're the hottest teacher here." Scott was now gazing into her eyes. "So, will you go out with me?"

"Go out with you? Well, no. You know I'm married, right?" Karyn giggled. "Or did you mean something else?" Karyn enjoyed seeing how uncomfortable she was making Scott.

"Hmmm, umm, well....OK, yes, I admit it. I was hoping for more of a romp, or two." Scott seemed to gain confidence as he finally said it. "But, don't you want to be wined and dined first?"

"First off, I can't drink, so you're off the hook." Karyn explained further, "look, I'm very happily married, so I'm not really interested in a dinner date. Now that you're being honest, I will too. I thought you were hot the first time I met you and I generally avoid players. Now though, I think it was just an act."

"Me? A player? Geez I haven't had a fuck in well over a year. Player, that's rich." Scott shook his head in disbelieve.

"As I said, I'm happily married, so there need to be rules. First, I need Joe's permission." Scott's demeanor dropped. "Don't worry, I don't think that will be a problem, I have an unused hall pass." Karyn smiled as she thought of how good Joe was to her, he just wanted her to experience pleasure, no matter the source.

"Next, nothing romantic or emotional. No flowers, no candy, no gifts of any kind. No dates, dates are for people to get to connect, we're having sex, not connecting." Scott thought he died and went to nirvana. "We'll meet at a neutral site, a hotel room. You will check in and I will meet you there later. Interested?"

"Uh, FUCK YEAH!" Scott exclaimed.

"One last thing, no kissing, UNLESS, I kiss you first, and absolutely, NO anal, OK?" Karyn finished.

"Wow, you're incredible. I agree, when do you want to do this?" Scott asked.

"It will be a Saturday in the next few weeks, I'll text you that morning." Karyn wanted Scott's excitement to spike before they actually hooked up.

Three weeks later as Karyn and Joe spent a lazy morning in bed, Joe asked, "how long are you going to make the poor guy wait?"

"What's it to you loverboy?" Karyn tickled Joe.

"I'm just looking forward to the following week, you know how insatiable you get after you're with a new man." Joe replied. "Here, text him now."

Karyn texted Scott and arranged the hotel and the time, 7pm. As they texted back and forth, Joe licked and fingered Karyn to orgasm, smiling as he felt her clamp down on his fingers while her legs shook wrapped around his head.

For the rest of the day, Joe helped Karyn prepare for her evening. After her shower, Joe made a very close inspection of her freshly shaved pussy, helping find and remove a couple of strays. Joe made sure to tease Karyn a little at each stage to keep her primed for her new boytoy.

Joe suggested an early dinner so that Karyn would not be too full to feel sexy. When they returned home, Joe helped Karyn pick out her outfit. Joe put her fishnet thigh highs on her legs, lovingly licking her pussy after each one, just enough to get Karyn's hormones flowing. Karyn then slipped into a black thong Joe picked out. Instead of a bra, they decided on a black corset. Joe made sure it was tight enough to enhance Karyn's cleavage.

Finally, Joe picked out and Karyn slipped on her little black dress and some heels. The dress was just long enough to cover the tops of her stockings, if she stood up straight. Any movement or sitting revealed the sexy top of the fishnet and some of her leg. Joe kissed her as she left. "Have fun baby!"

Karyn got her own room key at the desk and headed up the elevator. As she walked down the hall, her juices began to flow heavily. She had Scott text her a dick pic earlier, and now as she walked towards the door, all she thought of was Scott's thick cock with a fat mushroom head. She couldn't wait to make it hers. Karyn felt a trickle of her love juice drip down her inner thigh.

Karyn stepped through the door. Scott was on the balcony but stepped into the room as she entered. "Holy shit! You really are the hottest teacher I've ever met!"

"Shut up and lick my pussy, it's dripping wet for your thick cock." Karyn pushed Scott onto a chair and raised one high heeled foot up by his ear. Scott gladly obliged, holding the thong off to the side while his tongue lustily pressed into Karyn's dripping wet snatch. Scott enjoyed the sweet, thick nectar. He pressed his face harder into Karyn's wet slit. The razor stubble on his chin adding new pleasures to Karyn's throbbing lips. She pulled back and pushed Scott down onto the couch. She stepped out of her thong and climbed up on the couch, setting her pussy just out of reach of Scott's tongue.

"Now eat it like you mean it," she demanded as she pressed her ass down, allowing Scott access to her darkened pussy lips.

Karyn was now overcome with desire. She started grinding her wet pussy across Scott's face. Scott eagerly shoved his tongue as deep inside as he could. As Karyn slid back and forth across his tongue, he made a quick flick each time her clit went by. The effect on Karyn was powerful. She grabbed the top of his head and started grinding even faster.

Karyn's orgasm hit so quickly and so powerfully, she could no longer control her movements. Her thighs squeezed Scott's head while she now jerked back and forth across his tongue unsteadily. Her juice poured out, coating Scott's chin, lips, and nose. The hard orgasm had little effect on Karyn's lust. She pulled herself up, bent over and licked her juices from Scott's face before shoving her tongue down his throat. "Now fuck me with that fat headed cock!"

Karyn moved to the bed. Scott followed, shedding his clothes. His cock was fully hard, its bulbous head a dark purple, raging, ready for release. He put Karyn on her hands and knees. Her ass just above the edge of the bed, he lift the skirt and slipped between her legs and set the big cockhead against her pulsating cunt. Karyn tried to move back to take it in, but Scott thwarted her for a moment.

As Karyn whimpered, Scott drove his cock into Karyn's pussy, her nerves firing, "oh shit you're thick! Fuck, yes, oh, that's good, oh fuck me!" Scott slowly pulled back, stopped with just the purple head inside and then thrust forward. Scott started fucking Karyn as fast as his hips would move. At the end of each stroke, his body hit her ass like a heavy slap across her ass. The sound could be heard next door on the balcony where a young couple listened through the open door.

At first, the speed of his assault took the wind out of Karyn, other than some deep guttural grunts and moans, Karyn was unable to talk. As her pleasure built though, Karyn began urging him on. "C'mon stud, is that all you got, FUCK ME HARDER, oh yeah, like that, do it, FUCK ME! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, shit! I'm c-c-c-u-u-mmmmmmm-ingggggggggg!" Karyn was screaming now, her cunt still feeling stretched from his girth.

Karyn's orgasm caused her pussy to clamp down hard on Scott's cock. Just a few more strokes and he was ready to shoot his load. He pulled out, pulled Karyn's skirt back down and shot load after load all over the back of her black dress. He'd been anticipating this so long, he had an enormous load to unleash. After 8 or 9 shots onto her dress, his knees weak, he fell down on the bed next to Karyn.

"You are incredible." Scott finally whispered. "That was the best fuck of my life."

Karyn, finally catching her breath, said, "my pleasure......literally!" She laughed. Karyn cleaned her dress with the thong and gave the dirty garment to Scott as a reminder. "When can I see you again?" He asked.

"Sorry sweetie, I only had one hall pass. That's all you get," she replied. Seeing Scott's face drop, she continued, "unless you're up for joining Joe and I someday." She smiled and closed the door behind her.