All Comments on 'Wife has a Hot Date'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quick and dirty

Not much build up, no character growth, just wham bam!

I liked it up where Scott was a prick and came on her dress, she should have slapped him and walked, not offer a 2nd conditional fuck.

Good fun, no cheating, husband involved in the decision and getting her ready without being a wimp. Would like to see more.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Mtf, that was almost perfect! A pink unicorn! A hot wife or cuckold story with no objectionable tropes, a well treated hubby, and good sex.

I saw plenty of depth and description of these characters. There is also lots of backstory about them especially n your other works. TY for not slowing this one down with unneeded details.

I could read this and feel good about the couple, and happy for the third guy. Totally rare, I can't ever remember having that feeling after reading a cuck story.

Love to see one where the lovely Lady explores gentle submission with a Dom.guide who focuses on expanding her horizons in her activities with her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Penultimate oops

I hate teachers with bad grammar. "Joe and me" is called for near the end. I love hot teachers, though.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 5 years ago
nice

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hall pass?

so why did she have a hall pass and why is husband so OK with her going out to have sex with another man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no hall pass

she didn't have a hall pass she has freedom to screw anyone she wants. She just said hall pass so her "date" would think it was a one time deal. She maintains control if she wants a second or third time with the same guy. Its the couples scam and a pretty good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WILLING HUSBAND CUCKOLD

Wife cuckolds her husband with a fictitious hall pass. If I were her husband I'd BTB..

A date shouldn't imply that sex will take place.

I dated/courted my wife for seven years we did every thing except penetration sex we enjoyed that for the first time on our wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dressed for Success!

My wife and I enjoyed this story. It was a quick, hot read. She especially liked the fact that the husband, in your story, shaved the wife’s pussy and helped her dress sexy for her date. That is our normal routine when she is off to fuck other guys. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grotesque

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars. All i can say is in a long marriage a wife s going to wanna fuck someone else . this happens in most marriages. Its best to let her enjoy herself rather than making the good wife cheat. and most likely a stud too with a big cock and who can really fuck. adapt husbands it happens.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No it doesn't happen in the real world! Only in stories written by whores and homosexuals who hate real men and wish to infer humiliation and insult upon them. If your husband wants or wishes for you to be with another man, then he is a homosexual hence cucks sucking off the bulls. There is no ifs ands or buts about it, cuckolding is the deviant behavior of the mentally ill, and is disgusting and sick, it has absolutely nothing to do with love it comes straight from the deepest pits of hell, and all you lying authors propagating stories about it are spreading Satanism and I hope you enjoy burning forever while being forced to watching demons rape your mother, wife, and daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Soooooooo..... Apparently anonymous is a "REAL MAN". This is probably one of the most twisted rants I've ever read on this site. Why are you even here? I can attest this does happen in real life & nothing evil you are yapping about has happened. If it bothers you why are you reading it? Get some help, soon.

Natalia1981Natalia19815 months ago

It was a great short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...