Wife Helps Husband Flash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved halfway down the bed to take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Really getting into sucking my prick, unlike her daughter, my mother-in-law seemed to enjoy blowing me. Seemingly determined to make me cum in her mouth, nearly deep throating my entire prick, she stroked me faster and stroked me harder while sucking me deeper. Quite different from her daughter, Maryanne, Elaine was a talented and experienced cocksucker. Not bad for a fifty-year-old woman as opposed to my 25-year-old wife, she gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life.

No longer able to hold back, I put a gentle hand behind my mother-in-law's brunette, pretty head. Really getting into her sucking me, I humped her mouth and fucked her face before ejaculating a load of cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting it out and being angry with me for cumming in her mouth, as my wife always did, she swallowed all that I gave her. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my prick, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

Instead of hitting me and swearing at me that I ejaculated in her mouth and all over her face, instead of being angry that I gave her a cum bath, she laughed with glee while wiping cum all over her face. Oddly enough, having sex with Maryanne's mother made me think of having sex with my own mother. With not all of them sucking cock from that generation, I wondered if my mother, Rita, sucked cock. I wondered if she allowed my father to cum in her mouth. I wondered if she swallowed his cum.

I wondered what my mother looked like naked. Now that I had sex with my mother-in-law, a woman the same age as my mother, I wondered what it would feel like to have sex with my mother. I've always been sexually attracted to my mother but other than flashing her my naked prick and allowing her to catch me masturbating and cumming, I never tried to sexually seduce my mother.

Now, that I was having sex with my wife's mother, I thought about having sex with my mother. I've spied and peeped on her numerous times. I saw her in her bra and panties, topless, and nearly naked. When I wasn't masturbating over Elaine, I was masturbating over my mother. With them more maturely wise, to say that I had a thing for older women would be an understatement.

With my prick still hard, not allowing this opportunity to fuck my mother-in-law to pass me by, I rolled her over and mounted her. She reached down between her legs and moved my prick inside of her. Starting out slowly and lovingly, we continued humping one another faster and harder. We were fucking. We were really fucking one another. I fucked my mother-in-law and she fucked me, her son-in-law.

Hoping that she'd want me to tell her all of the sexy details, wanting to hurt her, I couldn't wait to tell my wife that her I had sex with her mother and she consensually and willingly had sex with me. I was happy to allow my wife to have a new credit card. She'd much rather go shopping than to have sex with me anyway. Now, hoping to go from mother to daughter, I wondered if I'd have the same, sexual luck with her sister.

# # #

Chapter 02:

After having sex with my wife's mother, my mother-in-law, Elaine, as promised, I allowed my wife, Maryanne, to apply for a new credit card. Keeping my promise to my wife after she agreed to help me flash her mother my erect, naked prick, I told her that I'd pay for the first month of her credit card charges, up to five-thousand-dollars if her mother had sex with me. Even though she refused to help me sexually seduce her mother, once I flashed Elaine my naked cock, with her mother a cocksucking whore, I knew that she'd want to do more than just stare at my naked prick.

A natural if abnormal and immoral transition, now, that I had sex with my wife's mother, making the rounds, I wanted to have sex with my wife's, big sister, Victoria. Comparing one to the other, a younger version of her mother, she was very pretty, as pretty as my wife, Maryanne, and as pretty as her mother, Elaine. She was very sexy and had a shapely body, too. She had a stripper/porn star body that complimented and enhanced her good looks. More importantly, my kind of women, she had huge, F cup breasts, breasts as big if not bigger than her mother's big tits.

'I love big tits,' I thought while recalling all of the fun that I had with Elaine's big tits. 'What was I thinking marrying a woman with B cup breasts? I'm so looking forward to seeing, touching, feeling, fondling, groping, and sucking Victoria's huge knockers. I hope she'd flash me her naked breasts. I hope she'd allow me to have sex with her beautiful, naked body.'

Maryanne made the call and invited her sister over for drinks. In the way that I needed to get her mother inebriated and alone, I didn't have to get her sister drunk. Somehow and some way, I needed to get her away from my wife. I needed to get her alone.

With Victoria always flashing her tits, like mother like daughter, with her sister a bigger whore than her mother, especially a much bigger whore than my wife, she'd be easier to sexually seduce. I knew that at the very least, if only by what she was wearing, if she didn't have sex with me, she'd flash me her tits. According to my wife, proud of her big tits, her sister loved flashing her tits.

As I did with my wife's mother, this time with my wife helping me to help make my flashing not as obvious, I did with my wife's sister. As much as I couldn't wait for Victoria to see my erect, naked prick, I couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits. I hoped that exposing my cock to her was temptation enough for her to flash me her giant breasts. I hoped that Victoria would want me to see her naked tits as much as I wanted to see her naked tits and as much as I wanted to see her mother's naked tits.

# # #

It was 9:00 pm when Victoria arrived. Early for her, she usually doesn't go out until after 10:00 pm and parties early into the next morning. Clearly, she's a night owl when I'm a morning person. An early riser, I still need my 7 hours' worth of sleep otherwise I get cranky and crabby and fall asleep in my chair while watching TV.

She was wearing my favorite kind of blouse, a low-cut one. Her blouse showed her long, sexy line of cleavage and most of the exposed sides her big breasts but for her areolas and nipples. Easy to imagine the shape and the size of the rest of her breasts, I stared at her as if she was topless. With her, obviously, sexually teasing me, never had I see as much of my sister-in-law's big tits as I was seeing now. Hopefully, with me burning a hole in her blouse while undressing her with my eyes, she'd show me her naked breasts.

She was wearing a short skirt that was even shorter than the skirt that her mother was wearing. Not seeing a panty line, I suspected that she wasn't wearing panties. The flashing outfit of a typical party girl, who allowed anyone to grope her, she attended dance clubs practically naked. Wishing I was a fly on the way, I'd love to see her having sex with someone. I'd love him or her to strip my sexy sister-in-law naked while I watched and masturbated myself.

As soon as she sat on the sofa, conscious of all that she was showing, with her knees cemented together, she put her hand in her lap to deny me from seeing her naked pussy. No matter. I was more interested in seeing her naked breasts than in seeing her naked pussy. Besides, I was more interested in flashing her my naked cock than in her flashing me her naked pussy. I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked prick.

Eventually, as the night progressed, I knew she'd be removing her hand from her lap just as I knew she'd be parting her knees to expose her naked pussy to me. With her wearing a loose blouse, one that showed most of her bra clad breasts, in the way that she wasn't wearing panties, I wished she wasn't wearing a bra. I'd love to slip my horny hand inside of her blouse to feel her naked breasts.

# # #

As soon as I made my appearance in my short, sexually revealing bathroom, she stared at me in the way that I had been staring at her. With my partial erection immediately making its presence known, I knew she could tell that I wasn't wearing anything beneath my robe. In the way that I had stared at what I could see of her tits through her blouse and bra, she stared at all that she could see of my naked cock beneath my bathrobe.

As soon as I saw what she was wearing or not wearing, I couldn't wait to flash my sister-in-law my naked cock. As I already did with her mother, I couldn't wait to show her my erect, naked prick to Victoria. I wondered what her reaction would be when she saw my exposed dick. As did my mother-in-law, I hoped my sister-in-law would flash me her naked breasts.

"You'll have to forgive my husband, he just got out of the shower. He never gets dressed right away until after he cools down from taking a hot shower," she said with a shrug while laying it on thick.

Calling attention to what I was wearing or not wearing, Maryanne voiced her hatred for my bathrobe.

"I hate that bathrobe, Paul. I'm going to burn it when you're sleeping. It doesn't fit you right. It doesn't close all the way. When my mother was here, knowing how morally modest she is, you embarrassed her. You humiliated her. You mortified her. You continually exposed your naked, erect prick to her. I was so embarrassed for her to see so much of her son-in-law," she said laying it on thick.

'If only she knew that her mother is a cocksucking whore. If only she knew that my mother-in-law enjoyed seeing my naked prick as much as I enjoyed showing her my naked cock. If only my wife knew that I had sex with her mother. I gave Elaine multiple, sexual orgasms. Something that I should be doing with my wife, if only Maryanne knew that I stripped her mother naked. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I made love to her. I fucked her.

Already flashing my sister-in-law, in the way that I flashed my mother-in-law, my erect, naked prick, my cock was already sticking straight out from my parted bathrobe. I watched Victoria's eyes look down at my expose prick before looking up at me. Then, with my cock throbbing and pulsating for the benefit of my sister-in-law, a good sign, I watched her stare at my exposed prick as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

"Jesus Paul," said Maryanne. "What's wrong with you? You're exposed. You're flashing my sister your naked prick," she said calling attention to my cock pointing at her sister. "You're embarrassing her," she said looking at her sister. "I'm sorry Victoria, you have to excuse my perverted husband."

I closed my robe and tied it tighter.

"Sorry," I said to Victoria.

She laughed with a shrug.

"Your cock isn't the first, naked cock I've seen. And I'm sure that it won't be the last one either," she said with a dirty laugh while staring at my tented bathrobe. "You do have a big cock," she said.

She slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips and gave me the sexually naughty look that confessed that she wanted to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock. Returning her sexy look with my sexy look, I smiled at my sister-in-law while staring at all the she was showing of her long line of sexy cleavage and the sides of her exposed breasts. Knowing she'd do so; I couldn't wait for my sister-in-law to flash me. I couldn't to see her naked tits.

'This is going to be one Hell of a night of flashing. Between me flashing my sister-in-law my naked prick and my sister-in-law flashing me her naked tits, life doesn't get any better than this,' I thought.

# # #

Not having to wait very long to see if my sister-in-law would flash me her enormous boobs, when she excused herself to use the bathroom, she returned without her bra. An obvious sign that she was planning to flash me her naked tits, one of the straps of her red bra dangled from her pocketbook. Without her bra confining them and keeping them in their place, especially when she turned to the side and leaned forward, I already could see even more of her naked breasts than I ever had before.

'Here we go. Showtime,' I thought. 'Victoria is going to flash me her tits. If only I could get her alone, I wonder if she'd have sex with me in the way that her mother had sex with me.

After knowing that my sister-in-law was getting ready to flash me her naked tits, as I did with MILF of a mother-in-law, I allowed my bathrobe to part nearly wide open. Giving Victoria a constant and continual show of my naked prick, instead of looking away, as if she had never seen a naked dick before, she stared at my naked cock. I hoped my sexy sister-in-law would return the flashing favor and flash me her huge, naked breasts. I'd not only love to see her big tits but I'd love to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them while sucking her nipples.

To say that I'd love to see my sister-in-law's huge breast was an understatement. Unable to focus on anything else, even on her pretty face, it was difficult to look at anything else other than the huge impressions that Victoria's big tits made in her low-cut blouse. With her so shapely thin, the immense size of her breasts was made to look even bigger than what they were.

'God, she has such big tits,' I thought while staring at all that I could see of her naked breasts.

Even though they took nearly the same bra cup size, a E cup versus and F cup, Victoria's enormous breasts looked so very much bigger than her mother's gigantic breasts. Undoubtedly an F cup, was not nearly the same as and E cup. Victoria had the same cup size as Sofia Vergara and Christina Hendricks. Indeed, Victoria had sexy secrets of her own.

# # #

I didn't have to wait very long for her to flash me. She looked down at her breasts and then she looked up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. While staring at my naked prick, she slid a slow tongue over her red, full lips. As soon as Maryanne left the room to use the bathroom, Victoria asked me the question that I hoped she'd ask me all night.

"You've been staring at them all night, Paul. Clearly, you like what you're seeing," she said smiling at me. She looked down at her breasts before looking up at me again. "Do you like my big tits," she asked and paused while I nodded my head as if I was a starving, homeless man? "Would you like to see them," she asked while sliding a slow hand over her breasts and stopping at her nipples to finger them. "Would you like to see my tits?"

Not having to ask me twice, before I could say yes, she asked me twice anyway, if I wanted to see her naked breasts.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? I'd would love to see your naked breasts, Victoria. I love big breasted women. If your tits are anything like your mother's big tits, you must be so proud," I said.

She laughed.

"You saw my mother's naked breasts?"

Knowing full well that she knew that I saw Elaine's naked breasts, mother and daughter always talked and told one another everything.

# # #

"I wouldn't call having huge breasts prideful," she said with a laugh. "Trust me, they're a real handful. Most times they're a burden. Impossible to find a bra to fit me, I have my bras custom made at a cost of nearly three times that of a store-bought bra," she said

She cupped her breasts in her hands through her blouse and lifted them as if offering them to me.

"They're heavy and I must sleep on my back or on my side instead of on my stomach. Moreover, not just bras but it's impossible to find clothes that me fit correctly," she said. "The first part of my body that anyone sees, especially when rounding a corner, it's impossible to hide my big tits. Men are always whistling at me and commenting on the size of my big tits. Men always ask me if they're natural or surgical enhanced. Men always ask me if they can see them, touch them, and feel them."

As if I had never seen naked tits before, I watched Victoria slowly and sexily unbutton and remove her blouse. With her bra already removed and hidden in her pocketbook, she was immediately topless. As if her tits were the eighth and the nineth wonders of the world, my eyes bulged out of my head. My sister-in-law's breasts were even bigger and shapelier than her mother's gigantic breasts. Never have I ever seen breasts as big and as shapely as my sister-in-law's big and shapely breasts.

Again, as if offering them to me, sexually teasing me, she lifted her breasts higher and held them in the palms of her hands. Then, while sexily staring at me, she lifted her breasts to her mouth. She sucked one nipple before sucking the other nipple.

Twice the size of normal nipples, her nipples were so big. When my wife, Maryanne, went from the bathroom to the bedroom and closed her bedroom door, Victoria asked me her questions. Having seen her big sister expose her naked breasts many times before, clearly, Maryanne wanted no part in seeing her sister expose her naked breasts now.

# # # 

"Would you like to touch them," she asked while slowly sliding her hands across her naked breasts? "Would you like to feel them," she asked while continuing to sexually tease me by groping her own tits? "Would you like to grope and fondle my big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting my nipples? I love having my nipples fingered," said Victoria while fingering her erect nipples. "I love having my nipples sucked."

Not allowing this opportunity to touch and feel my sister-in-law's naked breasts to pass me by, I walked over to her on my knees. As soon as I had her big tits in my horny hands, not wasting a moment, I had them in my mouth. Definitely, I had married the wrong sister. I wished that I had married Victoria or even her mother. I would have loved to have a steady diet of breasts as big as Victoria's breasts and Elaine's breasts.

As if hypnotized by them, all that I could do was to stare at her naked breasts. After wondering what her tits felt like in my horny hands, I wondered no more. As if mesmerized by them, she looked so sexy topless. I reached out my horny hands to touch them, first one and then the other. They were as soft as they were firm. Not sagging at all, they were as shapely as they were big. Never have I seen better breasts then these.

With her big, naked tits whacking her in her face, I'd love to watch her jogging or doing Jumping Jacks topless. To harness her huge breasts, she sometimes wore a sports bra. She needed a custom, over the shoulder, big boulder holder for these giant breasts. Except when seeing topless photos of Sophia Vergara and Christina Hendricks, never have I seen breasts as big and as shapely as Victoria's huge tits.

After seeing her topless, a normal progression, I couldn't help but wonder what she looked like naked. Having already seen her mother topless and naked, I now had more of an idea what Victoria would look like without her clothes. With my wife still hiding out in her bedroom while watching TV, I still couldn't believe that I was seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling my sister-in-law's naked tits while I was flashing her my cock.

Until the possible reality of having sex with my wife's big sister became more than just a sexual fantasy, as I did with her mother, Elaine, I put the thoughts of bedding Victoria out of my head. Then, after she showed me her naked tits and invited me to touch and feel her naked breasts while sucking her nipples, my sexual fantasy became more of a reality. Obsessed with her and her big tits, all that I could think of was having sex with Victoria. Now, after seeing them, touching them, and sucking them, all that I could think of was Victoria's naked tits.

In the way that I held her topless and naked mother in my arms, I couldn't wait to hold her topless and naked daughter in my arms. In the way that I kissed and made out with her mother, I couldn't wait to kiss her and make out with Victoria. I couldn't wait to French kiss her. I couldn't wait to have my wicked, sexual way with her enormous breasts. I couldn't wait to touch and her beautiful, naked body everywhere. I couldn't wait to have sex with her. Something so sexually forbidden for me to do, I couldn't wait to have sex with my wife's sister.