Wife Helps Husband Flash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing it then but, finally, fully aware of it now, I definitely married the wrong sister. Shocking but true, even if I had married Maryanne's mother, Elaine, I'd definitely would have had a much fuller and sexually satisfying sexlife than what I had now with my prude of a wife, Maryanne. Morally modest, sadly and sexually frustratingly, Maryanne was the definition of a prude. She had little interest in sex. Her interest was more in clothes, in shoes, in shopping, and in spending my money.

The complete opposite of her mother, her sister, and even her best friend, except for a brief glimpse, I've yet to see my wife topless or naked. As if embarrassed for me to see her topless, naked, or even in her panties and bra, she dresses and undresses in the bathroom or in the closet. As if she's a nun, she comes to bed wearing a long sleeve nightgown that's buttoned all the way to her neck and falls to her ankles.

# # #

With my wife ensconced in her bedroom and paying no never mind to me and/or her topless sister, I had sex with my sister-in-law in the living room. I kissed her while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Removing her short skirt and panties after I removed my bathrobe, I had stripped her naked. We were both naked and sitting on the couch making out while my wife was still hiding out in her room.

Not waiting for me to make the first move, Victoria pushed me back on the couch and mounted me. She reached down between my legs with her hand to position my cock by her pussy lips. I couldn't believe that I was about to have extramarital sex with Victoria. I couldn't believe I was about to have forbidden sex with my wife's sister, my sister-in-law, Elaine's daughter.

'Wow! What a family,' I thought. 'First I had sex my wife's mother and now I'm having sex with my wife's sister. My life doesn't get any better than this.'

Gradually humping one another faster and humping one another harder, instead of making love, we were fucking. Victoria eagerly returned my fast and hard with her fast and hard humps. Clearly, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Except for her MILF of a mother, never have I enjoyed having sex with anyone as much as I enjoyed having sex with Victoria. Not only was she pretty, as pretty as my wife, but she was sexy. She had what my wife didn't have, the willingness for me to see her topless and naked while having sex with me.

"Don't stop fucking me, Paul. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Slam your big prick in my pussy," she said while having a sexual orgasm.

Then, instead of taking time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, she slid off the couch to kneel beside me. She took my erect cock to stroke before taking my stiff prick in her mouth to suck me. My sexy sister-in-law not only blew me but she allowed me to cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face. Something that Maryanne hated to do; Victoria allowed me to give her a cum bath.

"I love you, Victoria," I said after decorating her with cum.

Shocking myself, I couldn't believe that I blurted out that I loved my sister-in-law. As surprised as I was shocked, she stopped humping me to look up at me as if I had splashed cold water in her face. She gave me a sexy look.

"I love you, too, Paul."

From that moment forward, our kisses were more than kisses. As if we were making love with every kiss, our kisses meant something. It meant the promise of a lifelong love affair with my wife's sister instead of with my wife.

To be continued...