All Comments on 'Wife Hosts BBQ for Coworkers'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No, You Passed Out.

She went back downstairs, W.T.F. you don't give a shit anyway, you would rather jack off. If you have any kids you might want a D.N.A., that is if you care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yet another cuckold wimp wannabe writer to avoid.

Unless you enjoy watching your wife or girlfriend get fucked while you sit there and jerk off. I guess that's what this wimp cuckold writer dreams of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oi poizon

is it anniversity of yer wife cucking you? hahahaha! Why the hate comment? should you not respekt other writters?

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Weird comments

Nice little bit of fun, that I quite enjoyed. What's up with some of these readers? Are their lives that sad?

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fun Stuff

My wife, girlfriend at the time, once sat in a sauna topless with male friends. We did not expect to marry and she is a still a little bit embarrased but I cannot remove that sexy image form my brain. Your story is not cuckold, it is the enjoyment of watching your wife being watched.

clarkovernsclarkovernsabout 14 years ago
Great

Great story, huge fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
re: the "Fun Stuff" comment

I remember being in a steam sauna with with mostly men (one was with his girlfriend), all strangers. Rather than just take off my towel, I made a point to ask "does anyone mind if I take my towel off?" so they would know I was about to. I enjoyed feeling the sweat drip off my nipples.

There was a cold shower spigot in the room so I could get up and stand under the shower. I love those moments of being on display....

DonnerBBQ, write on!

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
continue this story.

It would be fun to see the guys convince her to host a football party or something and have a repeat performance where she goes a bit further, encouraged by the fact that the guys never let the word get out about what happened. At the same time she is very turned on by what happened and fantasizes about having done a full blown stripper show for the guys, even doing lap dances. She discusses it with her husband who is also turned on by her fantasy. So at the next party, it is only the couple and the four guys and she does intend to do a stripper show for them and do lap dances, thinking it will end there but of course, it slowly goes farther with the guys copping feels, and eventually all four having their hands on her. It feels so good, she doesn't stop things as the hands begin serious exploration. Before long, she is sucking on 4 cocks, then getting fucked by all four guys one after the other while also giving blow jobs, etc... that would be hot.

Cards13Cards13almost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

I spend more time that I wish to admit on this website and must say this story might be the best (new) story I have year all year.

The story line is believeable - well written - and just the right length. Long enough to create the situtation and develop the characters, but not soo long as to detract from the story.

Please continue

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
We all wish we worked with her

Kim is a fantasy only in the minds of most men. To work with and then enjoy an evening like that with her would certainly make my day...week...month...you name it. For most of us it's pure fantasy but that's what keeps some of us going. I really enjoy your stories. Thanks.

sosowettsosowettover 13 years ago
Dance!

I loved the story. I could just picture myself dancing for the guys in that little night shirt. mmmmm.

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 13 years ago
A Dream

This is a well written account of a dream come true. I wish she had gone a little farther in her flirtations and allowed the men to feel of her. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sloppy

"Not only had Steve and Kurt seen her tits, but they were gloating about it while Tom and Kurt were expressing their disappointment."

What happened to Phil?

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 11 years ago
Fun Story

Both hubby and I have fantasies about this kind of event. It goes beyond innocent nudity to add the fun of sex.

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
mix one part wife with many parts booze

Fun story. I also would love to see a continuation of this. I wonder if any of the guys set their phones to record video. I know I would have. Keep up the writing.

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
Booze, boobs and boys

LOL she sure had a fun time teasing them. To much alcohol to much attention from young males, and an exhibitionist streak in me has allowed this to happen too many times.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 10 years ago
Been too long!

I just had to read this again. It has always been one of my favorites. Still worth five stars. It's been a year and a half since you posted anything. Are you going to do something again? I hope so. It would be a terrible loss to all of us if you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Franco

SHE IS JUST A PRICK TEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the story continues in...

..."kim rents a cabin with coworkers." click on the authors name, donnerbbq, above to find other stories about kim and co.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
What a little bitch

Her old man should have told her that was enough when she flashed her boobs the first time. And if she kept it up he should have walked her to the door and kiked her out. Telling her if she wanted to be a slut and a whore she was on her own. See if one of the assholes from work would support her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Great story. Love the feeling of excitement that comes through. For those of us with a tit fetish she is an angel. Would love to have a wife that shows off. Ignore the ass wipes. They all have issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

What would have made it better is while she was dancing the guys took off their clothes and danced with her rubbing their cocks all over her and in her!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fiancé true story

was wearing a short white skirt it was thin so almost see through with light on it you could see clearly she was wearing a white thong and was wearing a black silk strap top no bra tot are big and perky 36e big bum she is size 14 beautiful face well we was in a pub meet a few people he we started talking to then they asked if we was going to soko (clubbing) we again half cut already we was dancing in a group I went to the toilet when I came back she was being groped I sat back and watched for a minute then went over and she was leaning on me drunk almost passing out so went outside had a smoke a guy came out said they where leaving to go to a friends house would we like to go I thought I need some more to drink and agreed got there and there was 7 guys 8 including me I put Chloe on the sofa we all went outside to smoke I could see her through a window two guys said they need toilet and one asked if I wanted a drink so I said yes and they brought out shots all out having a laugh I look over at Chloe and see the two guys are playing with Chloe rubbing her tits and one was eating her pussy so I made out I needed the toilet one guy ran in said me first to warn them I was coming got to living room they pretend to be watching tv so I went to the toilet went back out side and slowly pretended to fall asleep facing the window watching them play with my fiancé after a few minutes the rest of them went in and all started getting naked but left Chloe fully clothed and started fucking her at this point I was wanking freely as they couldn't see out as was dark but I could see in after about 2 hours they all had finished I pretended to wake up went over to Chloe they all had fallen asleep she was covered in cum her clothes face her and pussy and ass she was still passed out phoned a taxi half way home I realised I have no cash and he says can he fuck her so I said yes and he pulled up at a holiday in went round the back and it was a taxi hang out and they took turns on her there must of been 10 taxi men all pakis and when they finished our taxi guy made me lick her pussy and spit the cum on her clothes then we had to walk the rest of the way but I had to carry Chloe half way I had to stop and a guy drove passed offered a lift which I kindly accepted and when we got home I asked him in to fuck her so he did and when he left I was licking Chloe all over then fucked her was best sex ever she struggled to walk for a few days and was not happy when I told her but I didn't tell her from when we left the house she would kill me lol please comment I would love to know what you are thinking x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fag author

Cumsucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story,

when can we read more about Kim showing off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bouncing and firm?

You described her boobs as firm, but then later talk about them bouncing up and down? Hard boobs don't move very much. Tits are a whole lot bouncier and sexier under a shirt when they aren't firm. So why not embrace that fact and write about her somewhat saggy breasts loosely bouncing around while she danced and then getting into all sorts of different positions and sexy shapes depending on how she's sitting. Just my 2cents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Wife Loves Being Watched

My wife looks like a very young Goldie Hawn. Remember her in Private Benjamin or Rowan and Martin's Love-In? And my wife doesn't have a bit of embarrassment in her. She has posed nude for an up and coming photographer. I suspect she has appeared in more than one soft porn video production. We moved into a neighborhood where the houses were so close that you could almost hand a cup of coffee out your kitchen window to your neighbor in their kitchen.

During the recent Coronavirus pandemic, my job required me to put in at least a half day in my office, doing paperwork. My wife was told to stay at home. To save money, a young man moved into his parents' home next door to us. He worked nights in a security crew, so he was home during the day. He was slightly younger than my wife. I met him the first time as I was leaving for work and he was dragging in from his nighttime job. He looked beat. We exchanged "Hellos" and that was it The next time I saw him he was in my bed with my wife about three days later when I returned to my house to pick up some paperwork I had brought home the day before.

Neither of them seemed repentant or regretful. They both saw an opportunity and chose to take advantage of it. My wife was sorry I found out, but was not in the least bit sorry it had happened, and assured me it would continue to happen. The young man seemed proud of himself. I wanted to pound the smirk off of his face. The worst thing was that I couldn't do a damned thing about it without going to jail for my actions. I am thinking about getting a few friends to beat the crap out him while I am either working or out of town. I have a few friends who would love to do that for me, by the way.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

sweet! Well paced with a ver effective tease. Nice work, thanks you.

johnny1705johnny1705about 2 years ago

Was looking forward to all the guys getting a piece, but it was a hot story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have liked to see the guy's dancing with her and then removing their clothes. As they dance with her their cocks would get hard and begin to rub up against her. Then her husband can get naked too and rub the hard cocks as they bounced around. Then her husband can direct their cocks to her pussy and into his mouth and he can suck them off. My dream!

Cock hound husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.