Wife Is Taken Back to Black

Story Info
Redheaded wife goes black--again.
5.1k words
4.06
81.5k
120
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,308 Followers

This is a pretty long story, but I have tried to keep it moving along. If you enjoy the theme of interracial cuckolding, I think many of you might like it. If that's not your thing, go click on something else. Cheers.

--

My sexy and tall (5'8") redheaded wife Christina and I were out dancing in a city near where we lived one night, when some pretty unexpected events occurred that changed our marriage forever.

I'm her husband Charles, by the way. I'm 5'11", dark hair, and pretty nice to look at myself. But not incredibly handsome, not the way my wife is beautiful. I married up some in the looks department, but I also have other good qualities... Not that they matter at all for these events! And, unfortunately, my dick is a modest 5-1/2"--nothing to brag about, even though Christina always seemed to be happy with our sex life.

Christina, on the other hand, is a near flawless female specimen. Certainly aided by lots of yoga, pilates, and so-called "bootcamp" classes, she has muscle and a smidge of fat in all the right places--a flat stomach, long legs, a muscular and cute bubble butt... as well as a tight waist that accentuates her 36D breasts. Her red hair is rich, long, and curly. She has the cutest face, bright blue eyes, and appropriately pale skin, with just a sprinkle of freckles here and there. Everything is feminine in all the right places, with her arms not over-muscular, and her shoulders sweetly narrower than her delicious hips. She turns the heads of both men and women wherever we go, and a few of my coarser guy friends have of course made comments to me when we're drinking about how lucky I am or how they would "love to do her." I had learned to take it in stride but her amazing beauty still takes my breath away, especially when we are in bed together. Luckily, thanks to being over forty, I don't pop off too soon, despite being so overwhelmed by the beauty of my 33-year-old wife!

If it matters, we don't have kids yet. Christina wanted to focus on her career for maybe one more year--or so she said.

The night started off pretty typical for us. We both liked to party and go dancing. Often we went with friends to one of a couple of clubs in our city, but this night we felt like a change of pace, so we went on our own about ninety minutes down the highway, to a larger city nearby. We sometimes liked to drive, relax, listen to jazz, and catch up. This was one of those times. Christina looked fabulous as always, in a little green dress and her trademark earrings that had some squiggles on them that looked like cursive writing, but I thought at the time were just a random design. Christina told me that a dear old friend had given them to her in college, and it just felt special to her to party in them. So I was told. Soon I would learn more!!

So we're at this club, maybe just had our first drinks and had been dancing for, I don't know, maybe fifteen minutes, when this about 6'2" very handsome deep-brown black guy walks up. He was so handsome, even as a guy, I had to admit this other fellow was gorgeous. And confident. It was weird though, because when he reached Christina and me at our booth, I noticed he had a necklace on his neck. Not all gaudy and gold, but silver. Like Christina's earrings. And like her earrings, it by some coincidence had the same exact symbol.

Christina froze. I never saw her look more stunned and uncomfortable in the four years I had known her, including two married.

"Hi, I'm Rex." The fellow introduced himself, but while looking only at Christina. "From the look on your face, I'm guessing your man doesn't know, does he?"

I was confused to say the least. Christina made the most perfunctory introduction between Rex and me. I shook his hand weaker than I usually would, being so confused and stunned.

"Why would he know?" Christina said, as she stood up in order to speak more directly to Rex. "The masters told me my obligation was retired, that my symbol was retired."

"Well, indeed, I believe you that someone may have *told* you that. And further, from what I think I may have heard about you, yes, that was the expectation, that *you* were retired... And here we are some four or five years later... We Masters have simply re-used your symbol's design... I can assure that not one of us expected that you would still be wearing your earrings!"

I had of course stood up, too, but I remained mute and totally bewildered. Here was my gorgeous wife and some strange handsome black man talking of "masters" and "symbols" and "retirement"--and I was just hoping that before too much longer someone would clue me in!

The black fellow, Rex, glanced at my stunned face briefly before speaking again to Christina. "Your husband here," he started. "He doesn't have a clue what we are talking about does he? So are you going to explain it to him, or shall I? I tell you what... I could use a quick pit stop. I'm going to leave the explaining to you, and I'll be back in a few minutes. If you have chosen to duck out of this club while I'm gone, so be it. And if you are still here, we'll continue getting acquainted." And with that, Rex slipped away as promised.

Christina took my hand and led me to sit back down alongside her. "Charles, Rex will be back before we know it so I guess I had just better spit it out. Ending about four years ago--only actually a few weeks after we met--when you were 37 and I was 29--after a period of about five years... Half of my twenties, I guess... I was a female member of a club, a special club... I wish I could beat around the bush but there's no time... Us white women members agreed to wear a symbol out in public... and any black man who approached us with the matching symbol, we were agreed to go home with him that night for sex... So basically it was an anonymous interracial sex club, run by a group of handsome black guys for their amusement... They would know where we were hanging out and exchange our symbols among themselves as they saw fit, mixing it up pretty much every weekend... And I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you to hear... But us women members loved it. The sex was incredible, and there was actually a competitive process to join and stay a member as a woman... I hope you don't hold this against me, Charles! And now Rex here with his matching symbol... Well, he is insinuating that he'd like to take me sexually.... How does all this make you feel, Honey??"

I'm sure I looked like I was in shock, although I scarcely remember. Pretty much I remember this part just based on what Christina told me. She says that I sat there mute and blushing until she broke the ice again, actually.

"Charles, I can tell you are really shocked. I know you had this demure image of me when we met. I'm sorry for you to learn now that that was a little bit of a put on. I thought it would help you be more interested in me, and I was right, Honey, wasn't I?" I'm guessing I nodded.

"Well, now you know. Right before we met four years ago, I was black cock slut. I couldn't get enough black cock, to be honest. And this club--they jokingly called it the Black-for-Life Club--was the best outlet for me... I thought I got it all out of my system... I quit before I turned thirty because at that age, I would have had to start breeding black to stay longer, and even though the idea was a turn-on, I wasn't ready to make that commitment..."

She continued after catching her breath for a moment and squeezing my hand to offer kindness. "But seeing Rex now, feeling incredibly turned on just from my short chat with him just now, and realizing that I still like to wear these earrings... It's obviously a sign that on some important level I'm still into black guys, and that I really miss the black cock slut lifestyle. I'm so sorry, Honey! Really I am. Are you okay?!?"

I do also remember what happened next. I finally after a few moments had digested the information Christina had told me, and what I had seen said between her and Rex. I could tell my heart was racing. I must have been blushing. I was breathing a little heavily, and especially apparent: My pants felt exceptionally and surprisingly tight at my crotch... Oh my god, I was as hard as I had ever been from hearing all this! I was totally turned on that my wife was a slut for blacks! I realized that this was just like an interracial porn story--but starring me and my own wife. It was surreal and intensely sexy. I had never tried hard drugs, but I imagine the rush was what cocaine or heroin must feel like. I had never felt so invigorated. It was as though I could feel my heart beating in my dick and my entire skin tingled.

"Uh," I stammered. I wanted to choose my words carefully. I wanted to go with the flow, but I wasn't sure I wanted to give up exactly how turned on I was. "Golly, Christina... This is really a lot to take in!" I managed to say.

"Okay," she said. "Of course it is a lot to process, I know. But how do you *feel* about it? How does it make you feel to hear about it? Are you freaked out? Are you petrified? Or..." And she reached over to my tented crotch and then purred, "Or just maybe you are turned on by it? You *are* turned on by this, aren't you?!? I've rarely seen you get so hard from just talking about something... In fact, I don't think I've *EVER* felt you get this hard from ANYTHING!!!"

Christina had my number. And before I could reply, Rex had come back. He had just sauntered over--cordially bringing a round of cocktails for the three of us--and sat down on the other side of Christina, with the three of us seeming like we might even be old friends enjoying a drink together.

Christina and I both grew pensive and quiet. We both knew who the dominant person was here, and it wasn't either of us!

Rex seemed to sense that I had been brought pretty thoroughly up to speed. "So... Hm... I think I have a read on what's gone down here. Judging from Charles' blushed face and tented crotch, he seems to have been caught up... Charles, you might be comforted to know your hardon is a typical white husband reaction--nearly all of you are excited beyond belief at the idea of their wive's getting black cock... In fact, never seen it any other way, ever! And, Christina, you seem positively glowing, like you've decided to lose your virginity to your high school sweetheart--is the look--enthused, lusty, and maybe just a little trepidatious. Excellent. I love it when I've caused this effect in a white couple when I'm about to bed the wife. Perfect. Terrific. I guess it's settled then. I'll start the ball rolling. Christina, why don't you snuggle up to me a little over here, for starters?"

Unflinchingly, Christina did as Rex asked, his tone having been quite commanding. Now it was as though they were a couple, and I was an outside friend.

For the next hour or so, we drank, and chatted. While I felt really awkward, I also felt incredibly turned on, as Rex stroked my wife anywhere a long-familiar lover might, including her breasts, butt, and legs. Our booth was in a dark part of the club, and if anyone cared, it was probably only to the extent that they might enjoy watching them!

Eventually, Rex started nibbling her neck and ears--and vice-versa--and they whispered in each other's ears. She moved her hand onto his crotch, and left it there, gently stroking and squeezing around. At his encouragement--or maybe it was more of a command--she hiked her skirt up and even slipped off her panty hose. They started to french kiss, heatedly. At the point, Rex started finger-fucking Christina, first with one of his thick fingers and then a second. She buried her mouth against his neck to muffle her moans just as she started shaking from an orgasm. The whole thing was so hot and sexy, I was transfixed.

"Well, Charles," Rex addressed me for the first time in a while. "As you can guess, Christina has gotten started but she really needs a proper fucking. A black cock fucking. By, of course, my black cock. I've got a room in the hotel just next store that we could go to now. I think it would be good for you to watch me take her pussy and make it mine. I will satisfy her in ways that no one has since she withdrew from the black-for-life-club. I intend to make her mine, and I don't see her protesting. Do you want to come watch?"

The whole time Rex was addressing me, Christina was kissing his neck stroking his head with one hand and his crotch with the other--totally fawning over him. She was looking away from me, lost in dreamy thoughts it seemed, and apparently totally disinterested in the conversation.

I felt a brew of feelings. I felt so rejected and spurned by my wife, so humiliated by Rex, and yet completely turned on by this black cock slut who had revealed herself out of nowhere. The contrast of feelings was intense--but it was erotic more than anything.

I was in a daze. Rex snapped me out of it. "Well, Charles? Focus. Do you want to watch me claim your wife's pussy for my own? I will claim both of her other holes as well, naturally." He was very clear about "both," and I definitely got his meaning

Before I could answer, Christina whispered something in Rex's ear, then tongued it a little for good measure, and Rex added, "Oh, Christina says I should explain to you... You see the black-for-life-club has rules for a situation like this... Whenever an ex female member--and there are not many, as few women ever leave-- well, whenever an ex female member wants back in, as your wife obviously does... Well, she has to commit to going black-only for life. I don't know how you're going to take this, but Christina has decided she would like to rejoin the club. It's not that she doesn't love you, it's just that she's decided that she would really prefer black cock. So she's decided she would prefer to go permanently black only, starting with giving herself to me to be her master, so long as I should see fit. You see she remembers my reputation as a kind and fulfilling master, both--even though we have never coupled or even met before tonight--and so I am to possess her. You can stay married in a-- shall we say-- much 'reduced' capacity. We would have to sort out those details later... Now, the hitch is that she still loves you and wants to be married to you, just preferably in a new fashion, with you abstinent other than when you are using your tongue to clean my seed from her... Christina is not ready to decide this matter by herself. She wants the two of you to decide together about this new direction. So the decision is not to be made tonight. Rather, I am educating you now as to the parameters and then the two of you will have a week to think it over, talk it over, and decide together... I am going to leave you in a little while, once you have digested this and asked any questions... And then the two of you are going to go home, to be completely chaste for the week--no sex, no masturbation--and prepare your decision for when I call you in seven days... Oh, I almost forgot, also there's to be no more kissing even, other than the occasional chaste peck on the mouth or lips if a social situation absolutely requires it. Her mouth shall also only be for me or other black men. She can hold your hand for connection, but never in a sensuous way. All of her physical sensuality--unless you are cleaning her from my seed--shall only be for me. You are to be 100 percent faithful and loyal, and will not be permitted any other lovers--unless perhaps directed by me."

"Also," Rex added. "She wants you to know that she's pretty sure she's been keeping so fit so she could still arouse a black Master like myself sufficiently, and she's glad you have had a few years of enjoying those benefits while they lasted... Why don't you sip your drink, Charles, and digest this for a few more minutes while your wife and I make out some more? She's come once tonight from my fingers, yes, but I want to make sure I'm leaving her with you horny for the chaste week ahead." And with that, Rex turned from me to Christina, and slid his tongue into her receptive mouth once more.

I was floored. This was a lot to digest. It was more than I had expected even as I had started to catch on to the cuckolding that seemed likely to occur. Black only forever? Me permanently denied sex and even all sensual or sexual touching with my own wife? It was shocking, stunning, humiliating... and incredibly arousing. It was clear I was going to get to watch and participate, to touch Christina intimately when she needed cleaning after sex sometimes, for instance. Would that be enough for me? Perhaps it would be more than enough! What questions should I ask? Did I even want to know any more answers? Also, what lovers did Rex perhaps have in mind for me? He had in fact said he might direct me to some lovers. What could that be about?

I sipped my drink as I stared at the two of them making out like horny teenagers, uninhibited and lusty.

After a few minutes, Rex whispered something to Christina before pulling back from her a bit. His fingers were still gently stroking her pussy. He turned to me and said, "Well, Charles, you've had a few minutes. What questions do you have?"

"Uh... golly," I stammered, "This is a lot to take in. We're talking about life-changing stuff, and me pretty much losing my role in my marriage. I'm not sure what any question I might have would matter. It would just be details. My impression is that either Christina and I together decide to give her to you to own sexually--or maybe, just maybe we don't? Do I have that right?"

"Yes, good summary, Charles," Rex replied. "The rest pretty much is just details. I'm not even sure how every detail will play out. But you'll have to understand that I am quite dominant, and if Christina and you do decide to move forward, I'll be calling the shots on the details as needed. Do you follow me?"

"Yes, Rex. I understand that you'll be in charge. That's definitely clear."

"Good, then things are clear enough. I'll leave you now and give Christina a call in a week for your answer. Remember though, nothing at all sexual, individually or together, until I call. Not even any making out with each other nor any stroking. You both got that?"

"Yes, Rex," we said, nearly in unison, and Rex departed.

I was both energized and exhausted at this point from the emotional evening. Christina seemed to have similar feelings, and when I suggested we head home to "relax and cool off, and call it a night," she went along with it. In the car she said, "Charles, would you mind if we just relaxed quietly and waited a day or two to talk things over?" That was fine by me--I wasn't sure what I wanted to say to her nor to hear from her, in any event!

I slept fitfully that night, with images of Christina and Rex--and also admittedly, what they might look like having sex--flashing in my mind. It was incredibly hot. I kept waking from erections the whole night. Christina still wasn't ready to talk the next day, and the second night the same thing happened to me--hot, horny interracial dreams starring my wife and her potential new "owner." Only this time I was also involved. The second night, in my dreams they made me suck on his dick, which in my dream tasted salty and delicious. That was a new thought and feeling for me! This is the notion I woke up with, a good hour before my alarm. Me sucking Rex's dick. Wow. That was a bit to process.

Christina and I both had work, it was a Monday, and that evening she brought me a beer and led me onto the living room sofa to chat.

"Charles, Honey, you know I'm not always the best talker, so can I show you something instead?" I agreed, and Christina turned on the TV and started a DVD. She quietly sat beside me as I watched Rex facing the camera.

"Hi, Charles, my man-- or should I say, 'my cucky'? You see Christina decided to make up her mind for the two of you today. She called me and begged to stop by my place. She said if you couldn't live with her decision, that you could hit the highway, and she would get by. So get ready. Here's some video I edited from our afternoon together... Oh, by the way, I instruct you to take off your pants and underwear, and you may play with yourself as you see fit. I'll be moving in there part-time soon enough, and I don't want you to stain the couch. So take the towel from Christina to sit on so you don't ruin MY couch, okay? That's a good boy, now enjoy!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,308 Followers
12