Wife Is Taken Back to Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While part of me was shocked and stunned, I was also oddly relaxed. I felt a strange calm more than anything. It took me a moment to figure it out, but luckily Christina had the video paused while I partway undressed as directed and got settled, and I was able to sort it out. Rather than being angry with my beloved Christina for making this decision for her--and for us--well, the odd and comforting thing was that more than anything... I was relieved! This was what I wanted also, and I was relieved to have it set and decided. I let out a big exhale that Christina noticed as she briefly squeezed my hand in comfort.

Once I got settled with my already rock hard dick in my hand, and Christina pressed the play button again, the video moved to intense images of hardcore sex between Rex and my wife. I couldn't help but reach right for my hardon after being so turned on without any release for the past few days. Christina snuggled next to me but only touched her side to mine now. She even released my hand, now that I was in a self-satisfaction mode. I was really on my own for sex. She put her hand instead down her pants, which was also sexy to notice--while her far hand went casually to her chest.

Rex's voice was superimposed on moving images of him and my wife fucking. I almost couldn't believe how big and stiff his chestnut-colored cock was. If you also watch interracial porn, you know the actor Rico? It was just like Rico's except maybe a bit thicker, and Rex looked a bit like Rico, too.

"Charles, I'm going to begin with just one sequence of me fucking *my* Christina while she orgasms on my big black dick... I've been told you never make her cum like this, Cucky. We did a lot more than this today, Charles, but there's some conversation that you need to hear."

Rex was taking her from behind on all fours. The audio was now from the action itself. It was as hot as anything I'd ever seen in porn. The camera caught my wife's face in ecstasy with mouth drooling as she moaned out the first of her orgasms. Rex was pulling on her perfectly-shaped ass and hips like a pro, occasionally giving her a loud smack to get her attention. Her ass and hips were in the air while her face and shoulders were pressed down on the mattress, giving Charles an incredibly dominant angle on her.

Rex shouted at her, "Who owns your pussy now, Christina?"

"Oh my god, Rex, you own my pussy! Never stop fucking me! Ungggh!!!! I'm cumming agaaaain!!! I can't believe I'm cumming agaaaain!!! This is so amazing!! Unghhhh!!! Ungh!!! Arghhhh!!! Please! Keep! Fucking! Meeee!!!!!"

Then after her orgasm tapered, Rex pulled his cock mostly out and started teasing her pussy lips-- I saw thanks to another camera angle. Dang, this was like a pro video!

Christina tried to squirm his cock back into her but he held her at bay.

"You want my cock back in you, bitch, tell me... Are you ever going to fuck your husband again?"

"Noooo, Rex... Only black cock, Rex. You own me for the black maaaaaan!" She screamed as he shoved it back in and started fucking her hard again. She clearly came loudly again, just a couple of minutes after the prior orgasm. Nearly unbelievable.

Then Rex repeated his teasing maneuver, making little circles around her opening with just the head of his cock. It was glistening from a combination of her juices and his precum.

"You gonna flush your pills, bitch, and get ready to be bred??"

"Yessss, Rex... I'll flush my pills as soon as you instruct me so you can..." And together with him thrusting back in again all the way... "So you can breeeeeed meeeee!!!! Oh... MY. GODDD. SOOO GOOOD. I'm cumming. AGAAAAAIIINNN!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!"

And then she gave out an unintelligible shriek as Rex pounded into her about a dozen more times--pounding her through what seemed like an endless orgasm on her part. I'd never seen her glowing more or looking more sated, not ever.

Then finally the video cut to a shot of Rex's ball-sack contracting with his whole shaft visibly buried all the way inside my now-ex-lover... Damn, that was hot! (And, yes, this guy must have set up a LOT of cameras!)

I couldn't believe how long this shot was of Rex's ball sack just contracting over and over again. It seemed as though it was a dozen times it contracted and flexed. It was unreal that someone could ejaculate so forcefully and so long. I definitely would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

The whole thing was so hot I had to work not to explode in my own orgasm right away.

As Rex's orgasm subsided, my attention turned to Christina beside me, still right next to me on the sofa. Not even a full breath after Rex stopped cumming in the video, Christina right there groaned out a good-size loud and shaking climax, just from watching and playing with herself next to me. Her hips shook up off of the sofa even as she came.

"Oh, yes!!! Charles, he owns me now!! It's so exciting!! He's going to breed me!! He owns my pussy!! I'm black only!!!! I'm his white bitch slut!!!... I'm cumming agaaaaain!!! Unggh!!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!" Christina shrieked.

Hearing Christina restate all those slutty promises she made to Rex on the video but right next to me... watching Christina cum live and feeling her quiver beside me... right after watching her star in a porno with her new lover, it was so kinky and perverted. It was so arousing the way it underscored that she was no longer my lover but instead possessed by her new black adonis--a man who had been a complete stranger to us both only three days ago.

My wife was so "owned" by her new master that she wouldn't even touch me sexually in our own living room.

It all added up to a hundred times better than any sex I had in my life before then--even though no one had touched me but me.

Christina's in-person orgasm triggered my own long-simmering orgasm, and I stroked myself to what must have been my biggest cum since I was a teenager. "YESSS! You fucking slut! You fucky black-owned bitch slut!! You're such a fucking slut!! You're so fucking hotttt!!!!!!" I shouted as I came all over myself as well as spraying around the room.

Christina handed me a box of tissues and sweetly told me to clean up... This was new also, as usually we would have cleaned each other in the past. I was really to be denied all sexual touching by her it became triply clear. It was humiliating, terrifying--and also errotic. I was mixed up--and excited!

"Dear... Rex told me to stop the video after you came once. You can watch more another time. I need to get to bed. We both need to get some rest. We have work tomorrow, and then I have to go over to Rex's place afterwards. You'll be staying home... Oh, and you'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom now, effective tonight. Rex doesn't want you accidentally fondling me while we sleep... Rex expects that you're still pretty horny and probably still want to rub another one out... He said you can do that, but only if you start getting used to cleaning up his seed... Do you want to get a spoon from the kitchen real quick? Rex isn't ready to allow you to lick it directly from my pussy. He says you are going to have to work hard to earn that. But if you want to beat off again tonight, I can feed it to you and you can watch me scoop it from myself..."

She had barely finished her sentence, and I was running to get a spoon from the kitchen.

(To be continued?)

12