All Comments on 'Wife Makes Me Eat Creampie'

by luscious_skin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Wife discovers husband's fetish, "

.

So, why wasn't this in Fetish?

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

This was so hot!

I’m printing and showing my wife. Maybe I can be a cum slut too.

And thank you for it Only being husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone who cleans up my wife regularly, I found this very arousing! Good job building up the anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better than eating a creampie just remember to eat pineapple

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Every man should earn his white wings, his black wings, and his red wings

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyabout 2 years ago

Well done, I “clean up” my wife, and didn’t know it was “thing” till after.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years ago

What a fun way for any couple -- husband/wife, BF/GF, casual hook-up -- to make the most out of copulation. I wish more men were willing to 'clean up' after themselves. (They just might become as addicted to cum eating.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the power she had over her husband. The control, the humiliation was palpable and sweet What a sweet and generous thing she did...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bunch of made up crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story! I am a cumslut husband! I signed a contract to eat every drop of cum I ever produce! Our sex life has dwindled with age but not my lust for my own cum. I still crave her pussy but she isn't comfortable having sex anymore, so I get to cum and eat it often. I wish she'd bring in another male, I can't produce enough to feed my craving.

LvncreampiesLvncreampiesover 1 year ago

Nice story and build up. For me and my wife, we love it when after I cum, she straddles my face and mouth and lets everything flow out of her beautiful cum filled pussy down my throat. We have done it like above but we enjoy the dominant aspect more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. wife and I recently began cum kissing , cum swapping. cum eating is now a weekly ritual. we 69 to orgasm, them cum kiss. we fuck to orgasm, my wife then licks my cock ,we kiss and share my cum. our favorite is to fuck , i pump a few squirts into her pussy then pull out and finish cumming on her tits and face. then i lick her clean and finish eating her creampie. we are truly cum loving sluts.

tongueman53tongueman5311 months ago

It happened to me almost the same way .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I started cleaning my wife many years ago. The first time I did it, she was on top. I had her move up so I could eat her pussy. After her orgasm, she told me to go ahead and finish. When I told her I already had, she was surprised, and very aroused that I would lick her so completely after cumming in her. She shared with me that it made her really hot knowing i would do that for her, and I have eaten my own cum out of her almost every time ever since. I love the taste of her vaginal juices combined with my load. She's delicious, and I will keep on doing it.

Leroi123Leroi1234 months ago

This is an incredibly erotic story! I love the way his wife comes to dominate him and tease him about his desire to drink sperm/cum. You have some wonderful phrases such as "...the very concrete manifestation of her power". ... A temple wanting to be filled" "... My soiled womanhood". I love the way he confesses that he would worship her offering of fresh cream pie.

I also really like the way she talked to his penis! And then encouraged him to describe the action in his porn videos, allowing his fantasy to grow and swell. "Please make you eat my cream pie".. You're such a naughty cumslut. My pussy is going to milk you". I love, "Weightlessness. Then I fell off, soaring, oblivious."

Just a small point. After he came, his cum was " pathetic and slightly repugnant" but then became blissful and arousing. This is a little confusing.

In any case, your stories about men eating cream pies are the most arousing I've read! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whenever i drink a lot i cum pretty fast,my wife punished me saying clean and make me cum .Only when i drink i do it

Randy56rRandy56r6 days ago

A dream I aspire to, I've eaten a few of wife's creampies, but I wish she would take more control and demand it sometimes. I think I'll eat her creampie tonight....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous