All Comments on 'Wife Swap'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
He deserves what he gets

So much for fidelity. When the slob fucks his wife, he will get what he deserves.

Bedspread02Bedspread02about 9 years ago
Too Late

He is in for a surprise, he got to fuck Jan because Heather has already fucked the slob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny, what the British-based cultures think is funny, about sexual behavior.

This story has no plot, no drama, no point. Its just a passionless recounting of what happened one day in the neighbor's kitchen. One question though. Why do they have a dresser in their kitchen? Real well thought out story. Guess its difficult to type with one hand while masturbating with the other? Hope it was good for you.

tony090909tony090909about 9 years ago
Wife Swap

Not exactly plausible, but very enjoyable. I hope you do a Part 2 and we get a description of the wives being spanked.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Not For Me

This did not work for me, no credibility to the characters but thanks for the effort. I see Mr Ignorant is out again, if he cares to contact me I will explain the item of furniture, "dresser", that is seldom found in a kitchen these days.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Just a funny story...

Just a funny story...With not credible characters, more like a fantasy, where we can imagine any scenario, impossible or not...2*

imhaplessimhaplessabout 9 years ago
cute and entertaining

I liked it!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Classic Ashson

Another great tale from the inimitable Ashson! @Sugna (and others) ... Ashson's Sweetie has TOO much class to boff a slob! Ashson (or Ashson's Monster) would NOT marry a woman unworthy of his chutzpah, spontaneity, and awareness! NO slobs (even well-hung ones) in THAT pussy!*

I was kinda surprised that Sweetie was not (as retribution for putting Hubby on the spot ... poor guy) made responsible for the cream-pie clean-up of Cutie's Coochie! (Yet another 'first' - maybe for each)

* I suspect (but have no written evidence) that Ashson's Monster is an egaliarian hubby with respect to his Sweetie's opportunities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A nicely wrtten quickie

The most disappointing Literotica stories are those that start well, but are way too brief to convey any feeling of eroticism - this bucks the trend, as even in such a small compass, it has some humour as well a decent fuck. I would be nice to have a sequel, as half-promised.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Great read as usual.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Now I liked this one

Very good read, flowed nicely, and ended with ones imagination going in a positve direction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable, But

You left too many plot holes: 1) No mention that Heather was on the pill; 2) No assurance that Jan doesn't have to have Heather's hubby to make things "even" between the couples; 3) Why wasn't hubby very inquisitive about why Jan wanted this and was not troubled by it, e.g. is she having or has had an affair that she has not disclosed ? 4) Given that hubby was just asked about a wife swap, why wasn't he questioning whether the girls had secretly agreed to it?

Also, shouldn't "wretches" be "wenches?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Paul

Who the hell is Paul

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Loved it

But probably Humour and Satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear 'Enjoyable, But'...

Fuck off and die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear Annony.. Eat shit and die

gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why are these people married.

Random sex just for the hell of it when your married, not my thing.

CadizCadizover 8 years ago
Yes, who the devil is Paul?

Not bad, but far too short and has little build-up to the action.

And who the devil is this Paul he mentions?

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago

To those confused about Paul: Paul is the guy telling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swap

The ladies have arranged the swap, his wife has already fucked the neighbour that is how Jan became available for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had a very similar thing. Our neighbors were married only a short time. They were inexperienced sexually. We talked and agreed to do a full swap. My wife did not enjoy her time with Antonio. He simply used her to get off. I enjoyed my time with Carmela. I only wish her personal hygine was better. More!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

No more, ever. This is one author that I would like to meet in person. He's probably a 6'7" , 320 pound offensive lineman from the Raiders who writes during the off season.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then he woke in the shower and it was all a dream (older readers will get it!).

BigDXBigDX5 months ago

HOT HOT HOT is therwe a part 2

CorderoCorderoabout 1 month ago

What happens next????

Next installment please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous