All Comments on 'Wife Swapping: Let's Try It! Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
love your writing

not sure about the story, will reserve opinion until i finish the story. this story could still go in any one of many directions.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Good Start

This story reminded me of one of the issues explored in K.K.’s story “The Long Road to Understanding”. As I read your story about this husband and wife, I kept thinking, “don’t do it”. Even though this couple has the openness and respect for each other that allows them to talk about the wife’s desire, she is still the one with the need to try out a new partner. The husband is being dragged along.

She treats this desire as casually as she would try on a dress. Unfortunately, I do not interpret hubby’s position as much more than acquiesce. Moreover, if swinging is going to work for them then both need to be of one mind about its ramifications.

I do not know where you are taking this but you have laid a good foundation regardless of the final direction.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I'm enjoying it and interested in reading more.

I'm enjoying it and interested in reading more. The best part for me is matching your on-going story with where I might have seen it go, based on how you build your characters in the first chapter.

I have only just discovered your stories and I'm looking forward to reading them.

Thanks for your time, talent and effort!

cageytee

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Loved the lead-in to what looks like a very interesting and intriguing tale. Looking forward to addional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Here we go again!

DG Hear, I love your stories, some of the best on this site, I don't know where you are taking us again,but I'm along for the ride. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i like your stories,but swapping wives not cool

its your story ,enjoy. go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Puzzling

We know the wifey promoter here is pushing hard but your words have taken a 180 to "no reservation" from his negative "no way" position for a reason I haven't read and can't feel.

Sure I know there must be an issue for a plot but this is feels contorted to get there.

I look forward to anything you do in marital consequence but this doesn't have the same feel. Why did he equivicate a stated strong position to become the principal force going forward? Puzzling and conflicted in Concernsville.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Interesting

start. I'll be curious to see where you go with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love your writing

I like your writing, I'm interested to see where you are taking us this time. I've learned not to pre judge your stories, you are always adding twists and turns, I guess that's what I like about your writing. This one can go just about anywhere, Just hope it's not like most swapping stories. I'm in for the long haul, make it interesting, which I know you will. Please not to long between posting.An Avid Fan

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

So are they going to use rubbers, or birth control, when they fuck the other couple? Even tho they don't know each other they both seem of the type to be married and never have fucked around before for some time (since they were married), so there should be no concern for STDs. It would be very erotic if they fucked without concern for pregnancy, even if one or both women were ovulating. That is something you might consider for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've got me interested

You've got me hooked for more, what a way to start a multi part story. Hope it goes on for more than one swap.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
attention

You got my interest, waiting for the next part to see where this is going

techsantechsanover 18 years ago
Wow!

What a vast improvement in style from the last of your stories that I read. This one really kept my interest and read very smoothly ... still a few minor errors but a great story altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
God I hate neg comments from there idiot's

This is a great story, wished the guys that think is is so wrong would visit the disney website instead of Lit.

Thanks for writing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well ???????

Well where is the rest LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mediocre stuff copied from 1000 other stories here

So, he sends the other couple an email before they've agreed to anything. Um, I take it the email doesn't say who it's from? Either you've got a new email account, with a fake name, or they get something that'll go straight to their spam box, because it will be anonymous.

And, yeah, it's "Tom was a dentist," not "Tom was a Dentist." Do you think dentists hold some sort of important office? Oh, and thanks for letting us know they'd been married 18 years.

Gone to High School

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
They will be sorry, something will go wrong.

To reply to the other comment: he did say they had set up a new email account. It could be actually traced but the average computer user does not know how. I can get it done but I certainly do not know how to do it. I don't approve of swapping although it sounds like fun. I don't mind if I get a little "strange", have done it a few times, none recently.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Too casual - too risky

Trouble comes -

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Jack

Is in for a world of hurt. He is being set up by Jill. I'll bet that when she mentioned Dale and Marci and how Dale called that time, that she took him up on the offer, and now they want to ease Jack into their lifestyle so they won't have to sneak around anymore. Every word out of Jill's mouth sets off more alarm bells!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Funny

She lists all of his attributes, how wonderful a husband, a provider, a father, a lover he is. She tells him no one could ever get her off the way he does. How she could never ever ever love anyone else. How perfect for her, he is. Basically, she describes how no one else could ever compare to him.

Then, she says that she wants to fuck someone else.

Why? If he is truly all that to her, as she described, then why would she ever want to fuck anyone else? Either she is lying, and he is NOT all that she described, OR, she is selfish, and wants EVEN more than his described 'perfection'.

How will swapping help? Either she will fuck someone that is a terrible lover, so whats the point? Or else she will get a fantastic lover, raising the question; How can she ever go back to what will then be mediocre sex with her husband from that point on?

Where will it stop? If she gets a bad lover, she will want to try again, until she finds one that satisfies her. So, there goes the 'One time only', thing out the window. If she finds a guy that hits all her buttons, and then some, will she give him up, as promised, when her husband complains? Like hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my thing but...

4 stars.

It is an enjoyable and edgy read.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

flowed nice, and reasonable understanding of events. I still wonder about the motivation behind the idea though. His fears are real, but she expressed no fears, which said something, but I'm not sure what. They seemed to have a good sex life, but she wanted more, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"First we will find some strangers, probably on the Internet." You ruined the story right there.

So these are medical people, amateur swingers, and they want to exchange sex and body fluids with strangers. Whatever else happens is even more of a fantasy, which is where this story should be posted. Just a brain dead premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Her Before It's To Late

She'll start to do more daring swaps, threeways, trains, gangbangs, BBC's, leaving you out as she goes further down this depraved road...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

begging for trouble.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Wife

So far a greedy wife and a reluctant husband. Very few if any husband's would agree to this, let alone do all the work.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Nice Story

Well written story including the Amish facts that made the story believable and plausible. Two lonely people from different cultures and religious perspectives are brought together in casual friendship then their carnal desires seduce them into having sexual relations. Yes they committed adultery, their respective spouses would of been devastated and two marriages would of been destroyed. But!! This was just an erotic fantasy story, not a how to you ought to try this to story....

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Dump her or start hiding assets and then dump her

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

This is so wrong on my book… but a good written, 5stars

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi6 months ago

Kicsit hosszúra nyúlt bevezetés, de remélem a folytatás gyorsabb lesz.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Ah, the allure of a 'little bit of strange' with no strings attached! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES