All Comments on 'Wife Unleashed!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dirty Wife!

I loved it. My sheets were soaked by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious

Very hot...very well written...I quite enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 12 years ago
Yummy

My goodness. That was simply delicious. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a horny story, it's eroticism not a way of life

The story is just like sex. It's crafted as it happens.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
@ Anonymous coward

Your comment:

"I just threw up! You think this is erotic? what do you think ISN'T erotic? I see that Cuckboy Spirtogre gave you five stars well just for that 1 star. There is NOTHIng erotic about cucking a husband willingly or unwillingly."

First: I'm not a cuck at all - the opposite is true, I'm pretty dominant. But I do love sex and this was mostly a sex story and not the typical sexless "loving wife" drama where cuck lovers and haters can get off on.

Second: You didn't read the story or my comment. The reader doesn't know if the husband is a cuck or cheated on at all. For that, another chapter is needed to shed some light there.

Third: I'm sorry that sex with only one person of the opposite gender in your whole life is the most you ever are allowing yourself to experience because your modesty is holier than the pope's. Of course pre-maritial sex is taboo for you and sex afterall is only for creating offspring since every sperm is sacred. I'm really wondering what people like you are doing on a SEX-STORY site? Please stay in your church and let other people ENJOY life!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Based on the reactions, both positive and negative, I think you hit your mark! Hot and nasty and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot

And well written. I gave you a 5. Looking for more in this series.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
wow 5 stars

I'd give it ten if the voting allowed it. This is a great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Instant hard on!!

Dee your stories never cease to get my cock hard! Thank you

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 12 years ago
A sexy slice of escapism

I thought this was a nice, fast, playful fantasy treatment of the whole subject. The emphasis isn't really on the initial 'primness', since she's so easily seduced to total debauchery. But this is escapism, not 'realism'!

I esp. loved the funny way John and Christine keep moving the goalposts when telling her what's really going on! That was a wicked little touch.

There seemed to be one point where Christine has gone from going down on another woman, to giving head to some guy, without a lot of explanation (or maybe I missed something). Well, it's a fast-paced party!

Overall I thought it was quite enjoyable; and, in the context of what's happening, it's really a sweet little story (and of course, I totally think Steve was in on it!). I'm sorry some readers are weirded-out by that. I really enjoyed it.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Wow!

Hot, steaming action!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT ABOUT A FOLLOW UP?

This was certainly well written,it made me hard! a follow up would really be a bonus. Thank you for sharing!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
A bit much for a first time

it just slipped over a bit into over-fantasy. The initial build-up was good and the whole thing was well-written and quite hot - it's just that I'm not into gang bangs, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Couldnt sleep so read this came about six times !! Sore willy now xx

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 11 years ago
Incredibly HOT!

That's all . . . incredibly HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time to go

Marry a cheating woman and now you need an attorney. Hope the slut enjoys her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
totally awesome

One of the best stories I have ever read

boraddaboraddaalmost 10 years ago
Hot and enjoyable, a story that was shared

Wife and I read this story together, really did things for her, and then she

did things for me, hot naughty and sexy.

Hope there is a follow up or similar stories to come (cum)

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! HOT!

Lots of great action in this one BUT,I'm glad she's not my wife! Evidently,the slut wife's husband was just beginning to be exposed to the hot porn when wifey intercepted the e-mail.Can't believe a husband who has shared a fairly normal sex life with his wife will take too kindly to her going ahead and gangbanging without his knowledge,fucking and sucking his best friend,and exposing herself to pregnancy and STDs by going bareback! I know I'd kick her to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
omg

Awesome story. Awesome wife. Wow

sexymissfsexymissfalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy

As a fantasy very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut!

Husband lost his wife and best friend while he was away earning a living.

It may be a HOT fantasy story,but a cheating cunt is a cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Steamy & Hot!

Great story. I loved how the wife let loose her inner slut! If only I can find such a woman! <3

KaraSweetKaraSweetover 5 years ago
Nice awakening of A woman's needs

Thanks for the good story. It was hot. I like that she was overcome with lust and let her body take over. My body has gotten me into more sex than I can still imagine.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 5 years ago
Mind blowing progression from innocent wife to all holes fucked orgy cum whore!!

Thank you. Loved stroking slowly to this... My measure of a great story is when I climax just near the end when all the characters also are shooting cum and ejaculatiing in a crazy, sweaty cum splash down climax also. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No going back now

As you finished up being dp'd and triple fucked on your first visit to a sex party I don't think there are any limits to what a whore like you will do Dee. Your husband is history, he won't be able to satisfy you now, you need big cocks that can stretch your every orifice and fill you full of spunk. I've fucked a few seemingly prim and proper married women like you and once the floodgates are open there's no going back. Gangbangs will be a regular occurence as will making porn videos and being fucked in public places while hubby watches, the fucking wimp. His only future is to be a cuckold licking your fuckers jizz from your well filled cunt and arsehole. Serves him right for not being able to satisfy his sexy wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dee Awakens

Wonderful story.

I have dreamed of my wife opening up to unbridled pleasure.

The random, unscripted sex was well done and elicited a deep desire to witness her

many orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dirty bitch!

What a dirty bitch you are Dee. It won't be long until you & Christine progress from getting double teamed at a sex party to being gang banged by 15 or 20 young studs willing to fill you both full of spunk. I speak from bitter experience it happened to my gorgeous wife of thirty years also called Dee and her best friend Norma. They're both addicted to being fucked hard and often by big dicked young studs who like to use and abuse them often in public while i'm forced to watch. .

pokerface998877pokerface998877over 3 years ago
Best story Ever!

Wow .. that is one fucking hot story! Absolutely loved it .. fact you are Aussie made it even hotter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made a mess in side of my shorts for sure... I wish my wife was like that again, as when we were young, I took her to a strip bar and ended up bring home 3 guys and she was happy to do all 3 with out asking she new why they were cumming over. She took their cocks like a porn star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This was nasty stuff, but I wouldn't have thought that even an anonymous bitch would crap his knickers whilst reading it. Guess he remembers the nasty disease his whore gave him after this misadventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story if only my wife would be more like that. I would love to see her become a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's all good for everyone but Steve, the guy who has to go work to support this cheating slut.

Hey, maybe she will let him clean her up by licking all that stranger cum in her holes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More British Cuckery. Wife is suddenly a whore with no consequences and hubby becomes just another weak and pathetic little cuck. These writers crank out the same nonsense over and over. How much of a loser and fool would you need to be to want a wife like this? This is what it takes to get you off you need to look in the mirror and see just how sick and twisted you are. Awful

ashlandlitashlandlitalmost 2 years ago

That was a fun read. Made me hard over and over again.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

excellent, but was it a dream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. If only my wife would do the same. I always wanted to see her get a good fucking and become a slut hot wife. Reading this i wanked myself off with cum all over the bed. Time to clean up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad we did not get any description of how she felt the next day. Was cum still coming out of her holes? Did her breath taste funny? Did she get a shower before going to bed or was she still covered in cum? Did Steve know what was going on as maybe he set her up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife is a slut, husband a loser , well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never realized how hard I could get reading a story about a wife who went on her first fucking expedition. I will share with my wife and see what she thinks. Can't wait to bone her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story, very much like experiences my partner and I enjoy. Life is too short to shy away from intense sexuality.

PleasePeesMePleasePeesMeabout 1 year ago

What did I think of it? Put it this way, I started masturbating soon after I started reading and managed to hold off until I reached the end. Then I came, big time. Fabulous story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was intense. Thanks.

NudistDavidNudistDavidabout 1 year ago

What an incredible experience! And re-lived it and told it so well ... It was very erotic and descriptive. I will look at your other works too!

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

At the beginning of the last sex scenes you had her friend being fucked by someone while she was going down on an Asian woman. The next description was of her swapping the positions of the 2 men she was with. The magical disappearance of an Asian lady and the magical appearance of another man, or did the Asian lady turn into the man?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Strange story. It begins with the wife being horrified that a friend of her husband sent him a porn video. She then discovers the friend and his wife are swingers. She accepts an invitation from them to attend a swing party but is surprised that open sex happens. This wife must be a candidate for "idiot of year". Then watching others totally converts her from having never being with anyone but her husband to becoming a wild woman who goes "airtight". Story had lots of sex, but a flimsy plot that did not justify her transformation.

Sayssimon76Sayssimon769 months ago

Love your work. Hot as fuck.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Very hot, but I do agree with Anonymous that the conversion of this “horrified” wife to complete cock-craving slut at the swingers’ party seemed at best, rushed. The relationship between the wife and her husband was never explained. There was no indication that he was sexually inadequate, and the last sentence seems to indicate that he wanted his wife to be a slut. So assuming that her experience was not a dream, what next? The author is just teasing the reader with a weak story unless he plans to follow-up with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Plot was worse than an early 90s porno. Laughable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant story. I like that it is about a normal married woman living in the country that gets to experience a new lifestyle and loves it!

sarahlacycd1sarahlacycd16 days ago

Great story, loved the fact that such an innocent wife can become such a wanton slut. Just wished my wife felt the same after discovering my porn internet history instead of bawling me out and threatening to leave. Still we can always dream and read more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous