All Comments on 'Wife Wants Me to Suck Cock'

by Alice64

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
You know what’s coming…

Yeah, ‘Nuff said.

Hot.

Thanks for writing!

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 1 year ago

Females never admit but they do love to watch and fantasy about that often.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Hot!!! Please write a second chapter!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Last paragraph took this from a 5 to a 2

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Not a LW story -- clearly not much of a marriage. Just a bunch of degenerates and certainly not a loving husband or loving wife.

phallustinephallustineabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Thank you, it fufilled all of my expectations.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. Put this crap in gay or fetish. It's not an LW story.

pfeelthypfeelthyabout 1 year ago

That was a very sexy story, thank you for sharing it!

I really hope you right more. I would love to hear what happens next with her watching... maybe servicing him herself soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wrong category... should be gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good story looking for more as he becomes a sissy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Fuck what she wants! She wants his cock sucked, let HER suck it, then hand her divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more sick trash...

PastaManPastaManabout 1 year ago

The very end sent shivers through me. Good story and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Down with the fucking perverts from Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a sexy story. I'd love to read a part 2.

When I was 19 my parents went south after Christmas until spring. A 62 widowed neighbor across the street kept an eye on our place for my dad. Two days after my parents left he caught me masturbating while crossdressed by looking through our family room window. He turned me into his personal cocksucker. I loved sucking his cock, swallowing his cum, tongue bathing his balls and asshole. Luckily he enjoyed it just as much. Since then I've been lucky enough to have several ongoing suck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Roger needs to get hubby to suck him hard so he can fuck Brandy with that big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gross gay story. 2 stars

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 1 year ago

Part 2 please - loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How is this a loving Wives story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. At least act like you're old enough to be on an adult site...

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 1 year ago

Yes! I was hoping he would ask him to wear panties!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. More please

BigSexyDaddy719BigSexyDaddy719about 1 year ago

Loved it please part 2 soon

MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Utter garbage. I've nothing against gay sex, although I don't partake myself. But bad, clichéd writing pisses me off big time. Definitely in the wrong category. Not group sex at all!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Hot, very hot, very very hot! Brandy wants you to go back and so do I. Please!

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 year ago

A very hot story. Yes, of course you should start wearing panties! He's so lucky to have an encouraging wife.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikabout 1 year ago

OOhh wow nice ending... I was just getting hard sitting here in MY panties

Im sure hoping to see the next chapter soon.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

From the comments it's clear that the mentally degenerate fan base can handle your story. Sorry that doesn't apply to me. But maybe that's because my mind is perfectly normal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story and very hot. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Please write another chapter where the wife joins in the fun and gets fucked and her husband cleans up

pokeyridepokeyride12 months ago

Love this story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

FANTASTIC and finishing it with the panties put ME over the top in mine !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wayyy. Hot. Loved!

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil2112 months ago

Woow..i love if..is there any next part?

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200812 months ago

That story was so hot. sucking cock ad telling your wife confirms that she has a fag husband. And now she wants to watch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I bet, I know, his cock felt so good in your mouth even while you were thinking “does this make me a fag?” You took him deeper and deeper, felt him grow even harder in your mouth until he came and gave you his sweet semen, his warm salty cum, to swallow. Definitely a sissy fag, but lots of married men are. The lucky ones that is. They know the feel of panties and a hard cock in their mouth and eventually they give their ass to him too. Relish that feeling, indulge dressing more like a sissy for him, for your wife. Enjoy being a sissy. I know I have, and do, every day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I came all over the place. Please finish the story with wife involved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want to hear the end of this story, and how your wife liked his cock pounding into her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hot hot story please part 2 of many parts

With sissy dress up en wife

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good until the last 3 sentences.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle10 months ago

It was at my wife's encouragement (if you can call "SUCK HIM!" encouragement...lol) that i sucked my first cock. She came as soon as his cock entered my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it! I love sucking cock and would be overjoyed to entertain my wife by giving blowjobs at her request! I have sucked cock in front of several men but to suck cock for woman's enjoyment would be greatest!!

PHUCHU2PHUCHU210 months ago

I want to try this some day

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You had a good story going there and then just BAM! It stops. Definitely got me hard and when she was into it and asked to watch what the hell happened? "He wants me to wear your panties. Really that's it?

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

Oh…more …more …more!

Sexy story!

Love it!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please. I hope he doesn’t go completely sissy. It would be nice to have it be consensual, 3 way where everyone is equal, satisfied and with no humiliation.

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

Guess that’s it for me…now to find a handicapped man so I can suck him to finish!..to help him!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came reading this. I sucked my friends dick while his girlfriend jacked me off. She made me cum while I had his dick in my mouth. Then she jacked him off and he shot his cum on my lips. She fed me his cum and he licke my cum off my chest. Omg so nasty and hot.

GreaserBobGreaserBob7 months ago

Please follow up. This got me hard as stone. A woman watching me submit to a man is a major turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely story started at the right at the right speed now we need part two to hear how is wife enjoyed watching her husband take a hard cock in his mouth.

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

OMG -- this is so hot and is exactly what I want to do with my wife. I can't wait to read the next chapters when the wife watches sissy hubby suck cock and then Roger fucks him with his big beautiful cock. Then Roger would fuck the wife and make the sissy hubby a panty-wearing cuckold. That's exactly what I want with my wife.

Please continue. I can't wait. 5 STARS FOR SURE.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue! Very hot. Hoping Roger fucks that needy wife sometime.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh what a hot story. I would loved to have been Brian. It also sounds like Roger has some experience with other people than his wife blowing him, especially men. From what he said it sounded like Brian wasn't the first guy to blow him.

Please write a ch 02. I can see a lot of potential and I'd like to hear more about Roger's experiences with other men.

Thanks

itsallgooditsallgood3 months ago

Great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved your story ,Please a part 2 ,let us hear more about his sissy life with his wife cockold him

sissy michelle xxx

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubby3 months ago

Great story is there going to be a part 2

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

We need the next story where Brandy gets to watch her husband suck a dick…I want to hear her get verbal with him and maybe peg him while he sucks off Roger.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn this story reminds me of a similar situation wife and I were in....out 63 yr old black neighbor fell off his roof and broke both wrists and collar bone and we ended up helping him out and I r always wanted to suck blk cock so same situation led me to sucking his 9 in long and 5 in Rd cock while my wife walked in the bathroom and caught me and she stayed and watched and had the most forceful squirting orgasm of her life . That was a few years ago we are still neighbors and yes she still encourages me to suck his cock while she watches and she had me dress up in her lingerie and she asked Steve to let her watch him fuck me in the ass and now it's a every week thing. Wife doesn't fuck or suck him as she says I'm her sis boi it's my job and I LOVE HIS COCK ,, LARRY SMITH

iamhere1977iamhere1977about 2 months ago

Please write another chapter to this Awesome story.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggs11 days ago

This story is made so much better by the wife's reaction! So sexy!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 days ago

The last sentence killed the story Went from a 5 to a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlice64@Alice64
Older male. I enjoy reading and writing erotica and fantasies. Most of my stories contain at least some elements of truth in them. I will answer all emails.