All Comments on 'Wife Watching Ch. 01'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved the story, loved the veiled hint of sister incest...only criticism would be to not use slang, i.e. cuz, as it is sloppy writing.

Can’t wait for the second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good writing

but not my kind of topic. I don't know any guy that couldn't keep up with his wife and I don't know any guy that would want to watch. But I guess they must exist.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 4 years ago
well...

it's not too bad for a cuckold story, one may even think that Teri loves her husband ! What I do not really like is the dominattion part, with Dana intervention, it does not make sense. Why does he accept Dana's order in his own house ? morevover when he had some ruined orgasm, there is nothing for him here, in fact his fantasy has been hikacked, he should be furious not compliant.

coopercooperalmost 4 years ago
Fun story...

The start where our character saw his wife through the window sounded real. Did the author have this experience? I did. Nothing hotter than watching your wife have a good time. Ignore all of the haters.

MILF_HammerMILF_Hammeralmost 4 years ago
Could've been a 5 Star

Story was really well written and I was thinking it was a 5 star for the first part of the story, the evening the husband found out and watched and what happened when he came in the house. Enjoyed the characters realistic description without the typical 11" cock thrown in. The story dropped to a 4 when the sister became involved. Then the story totally took a dump, for me, to a 1 when the boyfriend made physical contact with the husband. However, I really did enjoy the first part. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot!

Good descriptions of the characters and loved the voyeurism.

shang40shang40almost 4 years ago

Nice to see many husbands are in watching.

Myself was also lucky to see my proper Hindu wife getting screwed nicely by her Muslim lover.

Licking her later is desert for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A fan

Been married 3 times and each one had sex with other man. Sometimes I watched and others times I didn’t. But I always knew. It was what I wanted and thinking of her being so hot and nasty drove me crazy with lust. I grew to need the humiliation of eating and licking her pussy after they would come home. It was my way of showing her my appreciation for giving me what I needed.

I can understand the husband and I get hard remembering my wife being used by men who held me in contempt as she was made to suck their dick till they came in her mouth for her to sallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please :)

Great story, cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect marriage

Great to see how a dull marriage can be turned around when the wife finds a young bull to take care of her. Her husband has benefited by realizing that jealousy only limits the pleasure he can enjoy by sharing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ignore the haters. If one doesn’t like cuckold stories, one shouldn’t read them and try something else, or quit reading erotic stories entirely.

I really enjoyed this story, and can relate to the cuckolded main character. I liked having Dana appear and hope you will bring her back in future chapters and write her as even more dominating and nasty than she was in this chapter.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Excellent, however, the rule change was unacceptable. When Dana untied him, stand up, and tie Dana's wrists and push her over the chair back fucking her as you watch your wife fucked. He sat in that chair with the agreement that, that was what he was going to watch. Dana changed the parameters when she walked in. Submission, has rules. She changed them. The Sub has a right to refuse.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Did not see that coming!

Didn't expect Dana the Dom to enter the picture and take the cuckold game to a whole new level. Not to mention the hint of gay male play.

As I have no interest in the guys being together, I doubt I would read chapter 2. I didn't even enjoy the creampie eating.

So unlike some people who will purposely read a story that they know they will hate, just so they can bash it at the end, and criticize the author, I will pass.

This was well written, and kudos for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! Bravo! In my book Teri is a keeper. Period.

Thank you for this story.

jsch1947jsch1947about 3 years ago

Dana sending him out of the room cost this story 4 stars. It's 5 star hot. But the humiliation is reprehensible. It's unnecessary. It makes this story hotter for WHO?? Do you normally cater to femdom bitches who get off on dominating males?

This is a chapter 1. Written almost a year ago.

Write a chapter 2 without a sister dominating a marriage that she's not in. He allowed the games to continue, but no good deed goes unpunished, does it??

Let the man be a man in his own fucking house.

foudespitfoudespitalmost 3 years ago

Dear Cuckvoyeurfan,

Reading the Chapter 1 of this story was very exciting. Teri, Dana and Johnny are very imaginative to make Pete cuckold.

I'm very impatient to read the sequel of their story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

reminds me of my wife Margie who loves to slurp the cum out of me after i pump her pussy hard!! i can't wait till she gets home so i can eat her always sweet pussy. maybe tonight she will bring her girlfriend over again for some pairs fuckandsuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is chapter 2 I can't wait

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Damn, this story covers it all - or at least most all possible hot buttons. I give it a 5 for the erection it gave me. The one thing I was wishing for (that I didn't get) was dominant Dana face fucking him, but that is just me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The beginning was good and it was a realistic way to catch her. The husbands reaction was even realistic. Then the story went downhill. For me it became a gay story instead of a wife watching story when Johnny started playing with the husband. Also, I didn't like Dana creating rules that denied the husband his view of Teri being fucked. Too many competing genres squeezed into one story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave the story 5 stars but just barely. I also liked the beginning of the story. But did not like Dana's involvement. Nor did I like Johnny licking Petes cum. I knew my wife was cheating on me 8 years into our marriage but let it continue because it was such a turn on. And I did go down on her a few times before she was able to take a shower. She always tried to stop me but the smell of another man on her really turned me on. I really don't know if she knew I knew or not. But I kind of suspect she did.

cibixcibix11 months ago

Absolutely loved the chapter of this story. Might have enjoyed an expansion of a more slow discovery by Pete to his wife's indiscretions at the beginning. Perhaps could be a future chapter as a prologue to this story? Ah, but thoroughly enjoyed, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the first part of the story, but bringing Dana into the story with the humiliation part was a turnoff for me. I have to admit it would be a turn on to watch my wife with another man, but no humiliation especially with someone we know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous