All Comments on 'Wife Writer Ch. 07'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
You certainly are true to your obsessions

No other comment. It started as a wife story but it's really a fetish story. That's what you like.

I'm not a big fetish person, mostly because fetishes bore me with their repetitions. To each his or her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hmm

Well, I agree with cloacas. Its become more of a fetish story which is fine and does explain her choices/mentality but its getting dragged out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thhis is now sick! It was erotic but now it's

just por shit. You have lost me.

ryancolter45ryancolter45almost 19 years ago
Great use of a woman

Fine job of pleasing a room of men with a willing whore. Would love to be Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
stories like this is for sicko people

abuse is your fortake for woman and the weak.you like bully to have their way with woman.all your stories on the same line of thinking.the hubby is piece of shit as well as josh for let it go on.the egos in this story is overboard writer,hubby and josh.i would have josh killed just because she the mother of my childred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
for the love of my Master

This is the first part of the story i've read. As a total submissive to my Master, it's important for me to please my Master and the more I am degraded in front of him either by him or others, the more pain and/or humiliation I give him for his pleasure, the greater is my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Purging Debilitating Disgusting

Oh - there must be more words to describe this wasted effort to sadly demean women and a writer. I wonder what causes this - mommy, wife, girlfriend - one of whom debased you?

Does this excite you writer? Do you feel your pitiful words excite a few readers? Well for over 3 years this has been your mantra - Do you respect yourself more now than 3 years ago? Or does it take more now?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
BDSM

Good but would have fit BDSM better if the husband and childern part would have been felt out. All I feel is sorrow for the husband and Lorri too how did she ever get in such a mess

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful story

Can not wait for next installment. Love stories of a cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finish

Dude: Finish the story. You are a good writer. You have captured a lot with this story. Give us the next installment.

FriendLeeMeFriendLeeMeabout 18 years ago
Wow.

This is the best author I've found on Literotica... or the web for that matter. Excellent stories, all right in line with my own fantasies and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hope there is more coming

Great stories hope to see a finish. Thank You for writing your very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
don't listen to the nay sayers

i'm a female who is an owned sub sex slave and have read your stories... i LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is NOTHING WRONG with writing hot erotic demeaning stories abt females (or males for that matter either) being humiliated and used and abused for the pleasure of others!!!! ITS NOT REAL LIFE PEOPLE!!! its jack off material only !!! get a clue ;) so evals22 KEEP WRITING YOUR SMUT FOR US... dear gawd... if you dont like this kind of story, then why the hell did u read it is what i'd have to ask or why were you even at literotica in the first place????? anyone who says boo to this kind of material needs not to be here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finish ? ? ?

Are you gonna' finish this piece of crap or not? Hopefully, NOT ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding

Really memorable good work. I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written I supose

but I couldn't rate it higher as you hadn't finished it. Dave came up with a pretty stupid plan, he'd have been better off to use the photos to divorce her. Now she's had a long term taste and may not mind being divorced. It'd have been better if he kicked her out after the day he used her as his slut. She's feeling all lovey dovey and wakes up the next morning to divorce papers with adultry given as the reason, photos to prove it. Of course the author won't finish the story so who knows where he planed for it to go.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a stupid story, why?

Because it was never finished. What a fucking waste of time.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

One of the stupidest waste of time wimp cuckold stories it has been my misfortune to encounter on this or other sites,. The story fail the test of suspension of disbelief. The wimp cuckold makes the stupidest plan ever...and just leaves his hired bull without ANY supervision or verification whatsoever. He knows that the bull fellow employee is utterly untrustworthy...yet he stills uses without taking any measures to verify that the Bull is lying to him and playing the games described in this pathetic tale behind his back. Then the wimp cuckold basically vanishes....and the story peters out into utter irrelevancy. No conclusion...nada...

Like I said....utter waste of time... Sad thing is all the fruitless effort that went into this total POS. With a bit of rewriting and adding to the cuckold side of things it could have been adequate....but it is still one of the worst I have ever come across... Nice to see that the author left this site over 20 years ago....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband died in Japan?

Utter crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous