Wife's Corrupt New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan stopped looking and climbed back up. Stephanie's been embezzling money? No way! No chance of that in the world. She's the most honest person he'd known.

Stephanie walked over and quickly tried to grab the USB, but Jerry yanked his arm back and smiled. "This is a copy. If somehow you take this from me I stashed another."

Stephanie exploded, "Fuck you! You know that I'm the last person you could pin this on. It was me that found the discrepancies! You're mad if you think you can get out of the shit you've put yourself into by pinning it on me!" She was red-faced with her fists clenched at her sides. She then smiled gleefully patting her purse, "I was smart. I never trusted you and when you pulled into the driveway I turned the voice recorder on in my phone." She turned and headed for the bedroom door.

"Hah! I've been so far ahead of you," he said holding up her phone. "I took this out of your purse when I was driving. "I suspected you might want to pull some stunt like that. Let me lay it out for you. Strip right now and get on the bed or the USB will be on Bill's desk first thing tomorrow morning."

Alan felt his stomach sour. The bastard is going to fuck Stephanie with him right there. He decided enough was enough and climbed off the boxes and pushed open the door. With a bang, it stopped after opening two inches.

He heard Jerry's voice. "Ignore that, I get these stupid raccoons Now get your clothes off!"

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' Alan thought. He pictured the driveway and groaned. That was why the shed was in the second spot. The lock was one thing but no one was going to break into it with the car's bumper right against the door. He climbed back up to see if his wife was going to comply with the bastard.

Stephanie was red in the face, "Then fucking do it. You ballless prick! If you think I'd prefer five minutes with you over 10 years in jail you're fucking delusional. Try to frame me, try to get anyone to believe I'd do anything like that. I'm out of here," she waved at him as she spun on her heels.

"I was hoping," Jerry said softly. "I was hoping you'd let me inside that tight cunt of yours and then I'd tell you who is really going down."

Alan watched his wife stop without turning around.

"Melanie. I lied earlier about having your name, about your accounts on the thumb drive," he said softly. "She'd asked me to help her and her husband set up accounts for college and retirement. She gave me everything I needed."

Stephanie turned her head and looked back. There were tears in her eyes, "You heartless bastard! She and her husband just bought their first house and she's two months pregnant. This would kill her, kill her husband. If she goes down for this she'll never see her kid grow up! How can you be such a...a..."

"Prick?" He rubbed the front of his pants, "Years of satisfied women begging me to pleasure them. I hoped to get you under me with the threat of your job, reputation, your marriage but," he shrugged, "I do know your weakness. You care about people," he scoffed. "What a fucking waste of time. They always let you down." He went over behind her and reached around to cup her large breasts.

Alan was shocked. Stephanie stood still as those fat fingers mauled her plump breasts, her arms at her sides. Her face was red but she didn't look pissed. Was she breathing heavily because she was restraining herself or...?

"You have no idea how stupid it is to put your faith in people. My frat brother, my own frat brother who I admired, kicked me out onto the street. Never came to say how sorry he was. Never a fucking word. You can't put your faith in anyone but yourself. See?" he said as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Stephanie just stood there, "So, if I let you fuck me, you'll not frame poor Melanie?" she panted softly.

Jerry kissed the woman's neck, "Yes, and I'll return the money, and clean the books. I've got the entire undo function scripted. One click and no one will be the wiser...except you and me. He had her blouse unbuttoned and was pulling it off her arms. He then undid her bra. It was soon on the floor with the white blouse. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was now much deeper.

"Already worth all of it," Jerry sighed, "These are the best fucking tits I've ever felt...seen. I assumed you had them done but Christ! I cannot wait to get at that cunt you've been hiding from me."

Alan wanted to pound the wall. Wanted to scream 'stop' but he was locked in a shed. If Jerry wanted he could simply leave him in there, take an Uber in the morning, and by noon it would be well over 140 degrees inside the shed, like a mutt locked in a car. Problem solved. Stephanie would be out a husband, and Jerry would have revenge on someone he felt betrayed by.

Jerry was cupping the tear-drop breasts and pulling on the erect nipples. Stephanie was still just standing in the doorway to the bedroom making no move to stop the man. But she was more flushed and her breathing was deeper...ragged.

Alan climbed down and sat on the box his head in his hands. He wanted to cry, wanted to scream but knew any noise he'd make would be the end of him.

"So you're going to get fucked by me, say yes to everything I'm going to do to you, is that clear?" he heard Jerry's voice.

"Yes," Stephanie said softly.

"Ok. I'm sure Melanie will never appreciate what you're doing for her. But, then again they never do."

Alan wanted to see what was happening yet didn't. He wanted to hear everything yet wanted to stuff cotton in his ears. He looked around for the damn bow to give himself something to do. 'Shit, shit, shit,' he thought. 'the fucking phone is up there recording, so no flashlight.'

"God damn! You're even more beautiful than I thought. You remind me of this girl back in college, actually my frat brother's girlfriend. She was so prudish, so reserved but came around as you will. Up until I was brutally kicked out she and I got together at least once a week. She told her boyfriend she was doing spring break with girlfriends but was shacked up with me across town. What a stupid fuck...stupid cuck. She needed my cock, begged me for it even named it rock daddy. Got a fucking tattoo right here," Jerry said as he slid his meaty hand inside Stephanie's skirt.

Alan felt realization rush through him. Brenda came back from Florida with it and cried when he'd asked her about it. He knew where 'right here' was. Right above her blonde pubes. She'd cried and told him she'd gotten drunk and woke up with it. No idea what it meant. His fists were clenched so hard he could feel his fingernails drawing blood. Brenda had been fucking that asshole? It all made sense now. She was in so many clubs, and always seemed to have something come up. He remembered after Jerry was kicked out, she and Alan had a huge fight over nothing and that was the last time he'd seen her.

"You know what to do, yes. That's a nice little slut." Alan heard a sloppy glugging sound coming from the bedroom window feeling as if he were going to throw up. He didn't have to look to know what that was, didn't want to look. He had to get out of there. Get out and run away as far as he could. His brain was in turmoil now knowing the piece of shit had been fucking his girlfriend in college and was now going to fuck his wife.

"Sorry, your jaw hurts, doesn't it? Tell me, be 100% honest or I'm going through with dropping the USB on Bill's desk. Is this the biggest cock you've had? Sorry. Going to have?" he asked.

There was a wet popping sound, "Are you that insecure you need someone to tell you you have a big dick?" she asked bitterly. "Sure, yeah. Big dick. Feel better?"

There was a slapping sound and Alan jumped back up. Stephanie was rubbing her cheek. Jerry was bending over her.

"Look bitch, I told you. Be honest, say yes to everything or Melanie will be getting fisted by her cellmate within the year."

"Sorry," Stephanie said, "Yes. Your cock is the biggest I've ever seen." Rather than look angry or hurt, she was actually panting. There was a bright red welt on the side of her face yet she made no move to rub it. Rather she was stroking the fat member staring intently at it. Her chest was heaving as if she'd just run a mile.

He felt suddenly dizzy as he looked at his former frat brother's massive cock It was huge, porn star huge. Even stuck out from his huge belly. That's what all those girls were after. He had to be the ugliest guy in the house but...

"Again, be honest. I'm forcing you to fuck me, but aren't you wondering about having a cock this big? Tell me, you hate that you're cheating on your husband but on the plus side, you anticipate getting filled up with a real man's cock."

Stephanie nodded, still stroking his cock. "Yes. You have a nice cock, the best I've seen. I am looking forward to getting fucked by you," she said softly.

"Say it, tell me what you truly want right now," he said softly yet intensely.

"I want you to fuck my cunt. I want to feel your huge cock rip into me," she moaned softly, "I want you to take me, take my married cunt."

"Ok. That sounded sincere. Now get on the bed on your back and spread your legs," he ordered.

Alan watched his wife get up quickly and do as she was ordered. He noticed that she was fully aroused. It made no sense to him since she was basically letting herself be raped. She was breathing as if she'd just orgasmed and her face and chest were flushed. She was into this.

Stephanie hadn't just laid on her back...she'd opened her legs wide, panting, her eyes glazed and on the huge shaft bobbing as he crawled onto the bed. "Nice little slut. You all are eventually eager cock-hungry sluts. You really think Melanie's husband got her pregnant?" he asked, "She was so grateful for my financial advice. Are you on the pill?"

Stephanie shook her head, "No, A...Alan and I have been trying..."

Jerry leered, "That's great. Show me some pink," he said leering at the swollen labia. She looked confused so he spat, "Open your cunt lips, bitch! Jesus!" he shook his head as if she were stupid.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what you meant," Stephanie said as she quickly pinched her pussy lips opening herself up to the man.

Jerry was stroking his cock seeing more of his wife than Alan had ever seen. For some reason, this was the worst part of watching his wife with another man. Then he stifled a groan as the overweight man lay between his wife's legs and drove his cock into her.

"Oh fuck!" Stephanie cried, her head bent back as the huge member tore into her. Her hands were on his hips, not pushing him off but guiding him in. That 'Oh, fuck,' was more than he'd ever heard her say in all their years of love-making.

Alan had to quickly get down from the boxes as he recoiled. He stood in the middle of the shed listening to the thump, thump, thump of the bed against the wall as his wife was getting fucked by the one person in the world he hated most. 'Where's that fucking bow?' he thought, 'Need to find it.'

He now was moving boxed around without worrying about the noise. The headboard was pounding the wall, Jerry was grunting loudly and Stephanie was moaning, "Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God," so they'd never hear the crashing of the boxes.

Wait! Stephanie was crying out? He had to put the two solid boxes back so he could climb back up. His beautiful blonde wife was stroking Jerry's chest, her legs wrapped around his ass, her head back as she was now crying out, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over. Then it happened. He was just about to climb down when she screamed out she was cumming. "Oh, my God! Feels so good! Aaaaahhhh, aaaahhh, aaaahhhh, fffffuck!"

Jerry was grinning as the woman writhed under him in ecstasy. When she let out that last moan he pulled out, the room echoing with the wet sucking sound, and flipped the limp woman over. He wrangled her onto her hands and knees before slamming back into her wet cunt eliciting a happy cry.

Stephanie was face down moaning rhythmically, her chest pressed into the mattress as she was getting powerfully speared from behind. It wasn't long before her moans became words, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Alan couldn't believe his ears. His reserved conservative wife finally was responding but it was basically when she was being raped?

He jumped back down determined to find the bow, an image in his mind of naked Jerry, an arrow right through his groin. He tried to block Jerry's deep grunts and his wife begging the man to fuck her and pawed through the piles of crap in the shed. There! His bow case. It was in the very back corner standing up against the wall. He pulled it out and unclipped it. It was all there, the custom arrows, the beautiful bow.

As he gripped the bow he almost forgot about what was happening just a few feet away. He was about to close the case when he noticed something out of place. A white envelope. He opened it and slid a USB onto his palm. He couldn't see the size or the make so he climbed back onto the boxes. 512Gb, Sandisk. 'This is new,' he thought. 'We had, what? 8Gb? maybe 16Gb back in school?'

Stephanie's cries were getting louder and she was now thrusting her ass back against the thrusting of her boss's cock. Shock waves were flowing across her ass cheeks and were mirrored by the shock waves traveling up Jerry's large pot belly. "Oh, God, so fucking huggggeee!" she cried out as she came.

Alan sat back down rubbing his face, his bow case between his knees as if he let it out of his sight it would disappear. He'd just heard his wife cum a second time with an intensity he'd never seen.

Jerry's grunts were getting louder and he was now fucking her slowly, purposefully. Alan knew he was going to cum. 'Please pull out,' he thought. Wearily he climbed back up and looked in.

Jerry's fat thumb was buried in Stephanie's ass and he was looking up at the ceiling as he pulled out and then pressed back into her pussy. With a long moan, he thrust once more and spewed his cum inside her. He was just spasming slightly in and out of her pussy for a half minute before flopping onto his side, pulling her over with him.

They were lying together spooning, Jerry softly stroking her breasts, "Fuck, that was intense. You've got a great cunt," he said.

Alan was surprised Stephanie wasn't pulling away then noticed her pelvis was rocking against his now semi-flaccid cock.

"Tell me you didn't embezzle $174,000 to just get me into bed," she said softly. "I mean, that's a lot of money that you're simply going to return."

Jerry chuckled, "You're a great fuck but don't flatter yourself. I've gotten a lot more than that. The $174,000 was what you discovered. That's nothing compared to what I have stashed away." He looked at the clock, "I guess we should head back, pick up the dinners and I'll return the funds you found missing. Then everyone can go home happy," he said.

Alan watched as Jerry's cock slid out of her pussy, a stream of cum flowing out onto the bed. His wife didn't look unhappy, didn't jump up angrily now that she was finished being used. Instead, she stretched and rubbed her pussy with a dreamy look on her face. She rolled off the bed and started for the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Jerry asked.

"Clean up...out. I don't want your baby," she said firmly.

"And I don't give a shit. I know you'll try to forget how great this was for you. I want my cum seeping out of that cunt of yours to be a reminder of how incredible it felt."

Stephanie groaned but complied. She pulled on her panties, skirt, and blouse, leaving her bra off as per Jerry's orders. Her pale nipples were clearly visible through the white cotton blouse. They both looked around for whatever they may have forgotten then left the bedroom, Alan turned off the recording on his phone and waited until Jerry backed his car out. He didn't have to wait long. He heard their voices as they came out to the drive.

"Feel better?" Jerry asked. "I know you must hate me for coercing you into sex, but be honest, ever felt so fucked?"

Alan strained to hear his wife's response but just heard the car door open. He thought she'd not respond or she'd be in the car where he'd miss it but then she answered.

"You are a fucking bastard, but yes. I've never felt so fucked. Why can't you be a better person and let people enjoy your gifts?" she said as she slammed the door.

"Because cunts like you don't cheat on their husbands and now you'll always know what you're missing out on. You should thank me," Jerry said smugly.

"Fuck you," Stephanie said before climbing into the car. Alan didn't hear any anger in her voice, just resignation. It almost sounded as if she were agreeing.

Alan groaned as the engine started and backed out. He gave himself ten minutes before slowly opening the shed door and looking around. He relocked it and looked at the time. 9! He'd been in there an hour and a half, but he had Jerry's confession recorded along with what he hoped was on the USB.

* * *

Alan was propped up on the bed when his wife got home at 11:45. He'd dropped the USB and uploaded the recording with his PI friend. It was pretty much all that he needed to set Jerry up.

"Hey, you must be exhausted," he said, "Wait. Where's your bra? I can clearly see your breasts," He looked at his wife's chest.

Stephanie looked like she was going to cry. "Oh, fuck. You're going to hate me and probably divorce me, but," she sobbed, "I slept with Jerry. I fucking slept with him," she cried.

Alan stood and hugged his wife, stroking her back, "Why? I thought you hated him," he said softly.

"I did, I do," she said between gulps, "I was trying to think of how to tell you all the way home, but all I heard were lame excuses."

"Go shower," Alan said patting her back, "You smell like sex. When you come back I want you to tell me everything. I'm not mad, maybe disappointed but not mad at you."

Stephanie came back out wearing a towel. Alan opened the covers and after getting naked she crawled in. She was terrified she'd lose her husband, lose the love of her life, and had tried a dozen different ways to explain how she'd willingly, even eagerly fucked another man. She started haltingly wanting to be 100% accurate and was soon relating the events that led to her opening her legs for her disgusting boss. She was incredibly grateful that Alan had insisted she bathe and she threw away the soiled panties.

Alan listened glad that she left nothing out... except for her saying she'd prefer prison to sleeping with Jerry. She started with poor Melanie being framed. She then told what she'd told Jerry about his huge cock, profusely apologizing, then how she was shocked at how hard she came, twice. She expressed surprise at how turned-on she got the more she was bullied by the man. She didn't cum twice because Jerry had such a huge cock, but because he owned her, he could do as he pleased to her. It was a revelation that broke down the reserves she'd always had when making love.

She cried saying she didn't stop him from cumming inside her and instead apologized since it excited her.

When she was done she softly cried against his shoulder. Alan softly stroked her back and decided he'd never mention he'd watched the whole thing. "I love you," he said softly, "I can't not love you."

Stephanie's emotions poured out as she sobbed against her husband's neck. "I love you more than anything," she blubbered.

They fell asleep like that holding each other all night. The next morning, Stephanie looked at the empty bed in a panic. 'Please, please, please don't you have left me,' she said as she quickly got dressed.

Alan was making eggs and toast when she came into the kitchen, "Coffee? Fresh pot. I was going to bring this up to you," he smiled. "What would you like to do today?"

Stephanie pulled her husband into a tight hug, "I was so afraid you would hate me, so afraid you'd look at me differently."