Wife's Corrupt New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do. I'm so proud of you. I know you didn't want to sleep with Jerry but you saved a poor girl's life. I met Melanie and she has to be the tiniest girl I've ever seen. What is she, 100 pounds?" he asked.

Stephanie nodded, "I actually was thinking if it came down to it, I'd rather be the one going to prison. She's the sweetest person I know and the brightest. If they let her, she'll be CFO someday." She kissed her husband hard, "To answer your previous question, I'd like to surf some of that porn with you and make love with my husband." She paused, "Though maybe not the wife-cheating ones. Too soon," she sighed.

Alan got out of the shower hoping Stephanie sincerely wanted to make love and not just do it since she'd fucked another man. He dried off and then stopped as he entered the bedroom. He'd never seen her look so wanton, so slutty. She was lying on her back, knees up, her fingers rubbing her pussy. When she saw him, she smiled as she parted her swollen lips revealing her pink insides.

"I need my husband to fuck me, punish me for being bad," she sighed.

He started to put his face between her legs, but she pulled him up, "No, I want you hard and take back what another man tried to take," she said.

Alan loved how quickly he got hard as Stephanie eagerly sucked his cock. He remembered the line from "The Wedding Date." "The best sex is make-up sex," and if this were any indication, this was going to be a great morning.

As soon as Alan was fully erect, Stephanie pulled him into her. It seemed as if he knew exactly what she wanted and moaned pleasurably as he pounded into her. She was gripping the sheets, her legs up with her toes pointing at the ceiling as she softly moaned with each stroke.

Alan squeezed her breast while slamming firmly into her when he heard her voice.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...fuck me, yessss," she sighed. She was now stroking his chest, her pelvis rocking against his assault on her pussy. Even though she was sore, and bruised by Jerry she wanted him to fuck her as hard as he could. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she was crying out louder and louder.

Alan was pleased. His normally reserved wife was vocal and thrusting her pussy against his cock. He felt her getting close to cumming so he gently bit her nipple.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh," she cried as she exploded. "Aaaaahhh, aaahhhhh, aaaahhh, fuck me, fuck my married cunt," she cried.

45 minutes and two more orgasms later, they were lying next to each other. Alan was wiping Stephanie's hair off her sweaty brow. "I know what you were thinking about," he smiled, "You were imagining being fucked by Jerry, weren't you? I'm not mad. I'm happy it didn't cause PTSD and rather it gave you something to fantasize about."

"The way you made love...no, the way you fucked me reminded me of how unconcerned Jerry was to my comfort. You were fucking me, pounding my cunt with your hard cock...oh my God! It felt incredible." she smiled.

Alan kissed her not wanting to admit he'd seen and was copying how Jerry had fucked her. "You can call up any memories you like if it means we'll destroy the sheets like this every time," he looked at the messy bed.

* * *

Stephanie came home with a huge smile on her face, "Guess what? The FBI rushed in today and escorted Jerry out. They found the USB he'd been holding over Melanie's head in the trunk of his car."

"Wow! That's incredible. Why would he keep it in his car? What an idiot," he said. "But that wouldn't be enough. Hopefully, they have more than that."

Stephanie nodded, "Someone said there was a video of him bragging about how much he'd taken and how he was getting away with it. That had to be the stupidest thing he could do. I thought I was the only one he told and I should feel less special, but hell! All's well that ends well."

Alan attended most days of the trial but Stephanie was only there on the two days she'd testified. The prosecution showed the video Alan had taken saying it came in anonymously and they'd blurred out Stephanie's private parts, but her face was clearly shown. Stephanie was shocked and totally embarrassed to be should to be a total slut but the prosecution praised her for her heroic sacrifice to derive the confession from the accused. She kept looking over at her husband who seemed totally unaffected by the scenes. She never found out who recorded that night and always wondered who the savior was.

After Jerry was convicted and sentenced to 25 years in prison, Melanie and her husband came rushing up to her, giving her huge hugs. Melanie was blubbering having heard nothing about how Jerry was going to frame her. "I can't thank you enough. Thank you both," she cried, "If there is ever anything you need, anything," she said, "You say the word."

A month later Melanie and Steven Watkins had a beautiful baby girl named Stephanie Alana Watkins.

It seems that both Alan and Stephanie loved reading wife-sharing and wife-cheating stories along with watching videos together of wives stepping out. Alan tried different things, pleasantly surprised that handcuffs and ropes sent Stephanie into heat instantly.

On a whim, he came home one day and ran a finger on a table. Acting like he found dust he angrily snapped at his blonde wife who was checking out her email, "I thought you said you dusted. Did you lie about that?" he asked sternly. "What else have you lied about? Drop your pants now!" he ordered as he sat on the couch, patting his thighs. Stephanie immediately complied and lay across his lap dutifully, presenting her bare ass to him. He was just on the third spank when she not only came, she came as hard as he'd ever seen. This added another element to their love-making along with being tied to a doorway, legs spread as he spanked her ass, nipples, and pussy with a riding crop. She often came before he'd even touched her.

Stephanie never quietly lay there during love-making again which made it sometimes embarrassing when traveling, but that's a problem for their neighbors. They'll just have to deal with it.