All Comments on 'Wife's Gangbang'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very good job, beaverhunt. I gave you a 5-

I want Caesar to fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but work on learning the difference . . .

. . . between "your) [a word denoting possession of something by the person to whom the speaker is referring]; and,

"you're" [a word which is a contraction of the two words, "you" and "are".].

Example from your story: "She asks, 'Do they know your home?' ".

As a hint, substitute the two words "you" and "are" into the sentence. If the two words make sense, use them. Here the sentence would read, " 'Do they know YOU ARE home?' ". That makes sense, so use the contraction "you're". If you want to check, try re-arranging the sentence: "Do they know you are at the home belonging to you?" While that technically makes sense, it is a very stilted sentence.

(Both the words "you" and "are" could be used, but except for the most formal writing and speaking, the contraction is what people use in ordinary conversation.)

The same with the sentence, "She'll fuck each of you as long as your hard." People who know the difference in usage initially read this as, "your hard [and here they search for a word which would logically follow--"your hard cock" or "your hard arm" or something else.] But then the sentence makes no sense, "She'll fuck each of you as long as your hard cock . . ." As long as your hard cock [or arm or leg, or something] is what? You coild change it to "as long as your hard-on remains hard", but that would require changing you sentence, and that's not what you wrote.

Use the "you are" substitution if you have doubts in then sentence's construction.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
OK, but nothing special

Should have had his wife getting a few of the guys getting sucked and ready for a second round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i thought it was fair, but could be hotter, in real life at least a couple of the guys would have been able to go twice and i know if it was my wife i would not have been able to keep my hands off her, id hqve fucked her at least twice and maybe more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't get the impression she had any orgasms. Maybe I read too quickly. My wife would have come twice for each man and continuously for the well endowed black gentleman,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...