Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one thing to think about and to fantasize over having sex with others but it's quite another thing to actually do the dirty deed. Yet, under the laws of the Catholic Church, seemingly unless having sex with little boys, of course, it's a mortal sin just to think, fantasize, and dream about having sex outside of one's marriage. Nonetheless, his nightly sexual fantasies, a man of moral character and faithfully, loving husband, Roger never gave in to the temptation of his sexual fantasies by looking outside of his marriage for extramarital, sexual activity.

Even though, as his way to get to sleep, he sexually fantasized of having sex with Gwen's mother, sister, and best friend nightly, he'd never dare proposition any of them for sex. He's extraordinarily happy being married to Gwen. Yet, with Gwen, tall, blonde, sexy, and shapely, it's easy for him to remain faithful when he's married to someone who looks like her. Seriously, who would dare cheat on someone who looks like Heidi Klum?

Seriously. C'mon. Are you kidding me? Who in their right mind would cheat on someone who looks like her? No man would ever look at another woman if he had someone who looks like Gwen and who's as erotically exciting and sexually willing as she is in his bed. Definitely in the way that most men lust over other women, any man who knew Gwen was assuredly lusting over her and, no doubt, was jealous of Roger.

Easily able to defeat the Devil's temptation and to remain faithful to his wife and stay within the grace of God and the boundaries of marriage, why would he have sex with anyone else when he's married to a real, honest to goodness sexpot? A woman who's as sexual as he is, in the fifteen years of marriage, she's never turned him down for sex. With him possessing no fatal flaws, his only crimes are having sexual fantasies and sexual dreams of the three most important women in his wife's life. With no harm and no foul, and with him safe from discovery when sleeping, no woman can blame her man for what he dreams about when asleep. As long as he's a faithful, loving husband during his waking hours, he can be a lecherous man whore while asleep and no one would know.

Unlike his waking moments when he's a loving, faithful husband, his sexual fantasies are outrageously sexual when sleeping. Yet, his dreams while sleeping are something that is beyond his control. Surely just as he can't be held liable and accountable for what he dreams while sleeping, in the way that a psychiatrist can interpret someone's dreams sexually as well as in non-sexual ways, he can't be held responsible for what he dreams. He may have more control over his sexual fantasies while he's awake but he has no control over what he dreams when he's sleeping.

With a dream sometimes just a dream, something that should be added as an addendum to marriage vows, men should be allowed to imagine and fantasize without guilt and/or remorse over any sexual scenario with anyone while sleeping. It's just a dream. It isn't as if he's actually going to have sex with Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vergara, and/or Scarlett Johansson. It isn't as if he's actually going to have sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, or with his wife's best friend. It's just a sexual fantasy he has to lull himself to sleep and to masturbate over later when he's awake and alone.

Only unfortunately and admittedly, his sexual fantasies are much worse than those sexual fantasies of most horny men who sexually fantasize over celebrities, strippers, and their neighbors. His sexual fantasies aren't about his co-workers, the wives of his friends, women that appear on the Internet without their clothes, or even women he's seen at the mall. Every night, for the past fifteen years, his sexual fantasies were always of the same, sexual things with the same, three women. His sexually fantasies were always about seeing his MILF of a mother-in-law, Trudy, his sexy sister-in-law, Genevieve, and his wife's hot, best friend, Heather, naked while having depraved sex with them. The sexual fantasies that he has of them at night while sleeping is as real as anything he does during the day when awake.

* * * * *

Strangely enough with his sexual fantasies beginning on his wedding night, after his blushing bride passed out drunk and fell asleep exhausted, something he'd never do with any and all of the women when awake, he routinely does every night while sleeping. Once he imagined all three women without their clothes, as if he's seen them all naked in reality instead of in fantasy, he relies on his imagination to see them naked over and again. Once he started dreaming of having sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, his sexy sister-in-law, and his wife's hot, best friend, opening up the sexual fantasy floodgates, he couldn't stop dreaming of them naked. As if the three women were really there in bed with him naked, with him sexually fantasizing over them giving him hot sex, his dreams were so surreally real.

Just as he was unable to stop himself from dreaming of the women naked, he was unable to stop himself from having sex with their naked bodies. Now, just as much as Gwen is his partner in life and can't sleep without her sleeping pill, sleeping mask, and earplugs, he can't sleep unless he imagines having sex with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather. In the way that President Kennedy claimed he'd get a headache if he didn't have sex every day, instead of President Kennedy taking an aspirin or Roger taking a sleeping pill or a glass of warm milk before bed, he must imagine having sex with his wife's mother, sister, and best friend each night.

His sexual fantasies were always about the three women who were most prevalent in his life, most important to his wife, and most integral to Gwen's life, her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Never ever fantasizing over anyone else, his sexual fantasies were only about and always about the three women who he sees and interacts with on a daily basis. Other than him having a sexual fantasy of his mother and/or his sister, his sexual fantasies of having prohibited sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend were the most forbidden sexual fantasies that he could possibly have. If he should have sex with any one of them, never mind all three of them, Gwen would never forgive him.

With him being such a loving and faithful husband during the day, how dare he sexually lust over any woman other than his wife, albeit when he's sleeping during the night, when he has someone like Gwen in his life and in his bed? Of all the women to sexually lust over, how dare he sexually fantasize, albeit when he's sleeping, over her mother, her sister, and her best friend? What kind of deranged, degenerate man sexually fantasizes of having sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend?

He couldn't possibly betray the trust of his wife any more than he has when sexually fantasizing of the three women naked while imagining having sex with Trudy, Genevieve, and/or Heather. It's one thing to be unfaithful but, assuredly and without a doubt, Gwen would never forgive his sexual transgressions if they were with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. He'd be easier forgiven if he had sex with a stranger, a stripper, a prostitute, and/or a celebrity than he'd be forgiven for having sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend.

"Gwen, I have sin. Gwen, I was wrong. I did not have sexual relations with your mother, your sister, and your best friend when awake, only when sleeping," he imagined saying to his wife while running out the backdoor with her shooting at him.

If ever he had sex with any one of those women or all three of those women, as he routinely does in his nightly, sexual fantasies of them, their married lives as they now know it would essentially be over for good. If ever he had sex with any one or all three of those women, she'd divorce his ass in a heartbeat. With him driving a stake through her heart that could never be removed and would forever be in place between her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend, he'd ruin the loving relationship that they all now so enjoyed.

Alas, not entirely his fault, he has little control of his thoughts, his dreams, and his sexual fantasies when sleeping. As long as he doesn't act on any of his inappropriate, sexual thoughts, his perversely perverted dreams, and his incestuous sexual fantasies when awake, he's safe from detection. Gwen will never know that he sexually lusts over her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

Assuredly, if he did have sex with his mother-in-law, with his sister-in-law, and/or with his wife's best friend, even if they seduced him, Gwen would blame it all on him. With him being the outcast of the family, eventually she'd forgive her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend for having sex with her husband but she'd never forgive him for having sex with any or all of them. With him being the horny, evil, and vile man who ruined her happy home, and with her feeling so betrayed, she'd surely blame him.

Even if it was his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and/or his wife's best friend who put the sexual moves on him and who begged him to have sex with them, it would still be all his fault. Even if the sex was beyond his wildest imaginings, for sure, it wouldn't be worth losing everything he now enjoyed with Gwen for one or for one hundred rolls in the hay with Trudy, Genevieve, and/or Heather. Or would it? He'll never know or would he?

Alas, much in the way of having his cake and eating it too, if only his wife would give him her blessing to have sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend, he'd be such a happy man. For sure, in the way that they look at him, as if undressing him with their stare, he knows they all sexually want him as much as he sexually wants them. If only his wife would give him her blessing to have sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend, he'd be an even more devoted husband. Only, with him having a better chance of winning the big lottery jackpot than having sex with her mother, sister, and best friend, neither winning the lotter nor having sex with any of those three women would never happen.

"Honey? Where are you going?"

Roger imagined Gwen asking him.

"It's my night to have sex with your mother," Roger imagined answering his wife's question.

She gave him a smile.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot. Yesterday you had sex with Heather and tomorrow you'll be having sex with Genevieve. I have it now," he imagined Gwen saying. "Have a good time and don't drink and drive. Call me if you need a ride."

If only she would be that understanding, how awesome would that be? Only, Gwen would never give permission for him to have sex with her mother, Trudy, with her sister, Genevieve, and/or with her best friend, Heather. Hell would freeze over before he ever felt the sexual warmth of their naked bodies or felt the heat from their deep, wet kisses.

Never would he ever know what it feels like for them to suck him long enough and stroke him fast enough for him to cum in their mouths. Other than Gwen, of course, his supermodel lookalike of a sexy wife, all he has are his sexual fantasies. All he has are his perversely twisted, sexual dreams. All he has to keep him warm at night while his wife is in a drug induced deep sleep is the lust that he has in his sexual fantasies for her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

At the risk of having her husband fall in love with one of them and ruining her marriage, what wife would give her husband permission to have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend? Besides, whether he had sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and/or her best friend or not, that decision wasn't up to her. It was up to one or all of them and they'd never jeopardize the loving relationship they now have with Gwen for the promise of some sordid, sexual relationship with him. Seemingly, unwilling to lose everything for sex, women aren't the horny, lecherous fools that men are. Women have more sense than giving into their sexual impulses in the way that most men have little or no self-control.

Nothing more than a sexual fantasy he had when sleeping, at the risk of ruining her relationship with her daughter, what mother would have sex with her daughter's husband? What mother-in-law would agree to have sex with her son-in-law? At the risk of ruining her relationship with her sister, what sister would have sex with her sister's husband? What sister-in-law would agree to have sex with her brother-in-law? At the risk of ruining her longtime friendship with her best friend, what best friend would agree to have sex with the husband of her best friend?

Maybe if they were all swingers, no one would blink an eye at him having sex with his wife's family and with her best friend. Maybe one-hundred-years from now after the Third World War, when there's much less of a world population, for the sake of repopulating the Earth, perhaps men will be encouraged to have sex with their mothers-in-law, their sisters-in-law, and their wives' best friends but not now and not today. Only for now, just as it was expressly forbidden to have extramarital sex, it was expressly forbidden to have sex with your wife's mother, sister, and/or best friend. For now, until it may be deemed sexually appropriate in the future, it was nasty to betray your wife for the sake of having sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend.

* * * * *

With his wife never talking about them or admitting to having them, Roger wondered if women had sexual fantasies in the way that men routinely do. In the way that he had sexual fantasies of her mother, sister, and best friend, he wondered if Gwen had sexual fantasies of his brothers, father, and best friend. Only, knowing his wife better than that, she'd never want any man but him.

"Honey, oh my God. I just had the wildest sexual fantasy of having gangbang sex with Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, and Ryan Gosling. They stripped me naked, tied me to the bed, and had their wild, wicked, sexual way with my naked body," he imagined Gwen saying.

In the way that he voices his sexual lust over celebrities on television and in a movie, whether on TV or in a movie, she never voices her lust for any man but for him. In the way that her mother, sister, and best friend are in his sexual fantasies, no doubt, the only man she sexually fantasizes about is him. With his wife so good, so sweet, so loving, so kind, and so devoted to him, he felt like such a cad sexually fantasizing over having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Only, unable to stop himself from imagining them naked, maybe he needs psychological therapy to control his inappropriate sexual thoughts.

Normally, every night he has the same sexual fantasy of his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, or his wife's best friend but last night was different. A first time for everything, after having the same, sexual fantasy of one of the three women for the past fifteen years, last night was a surreal firework display of forbidden, sexual activity. Last night was as if he was having a paranormal vision of sexual debauchery taking place in his head and in his bed. Last night, as if he really had sex with all three women, he had a vivid, sexual fantasy of first having sex with Trudy's naked body, then of having sex with Genevieve's naked body, and finally of having sex with Heather's naked body. Such a wild, restless, horny night, as if cast under a witch's spell, the sexual fantasies he experienced were so real, seemingly surreal, and realer than ever before, that he thought they were real until he opened his eyes.

"Trudy, you have such huge tits. I love sucking your big nipples. Suck my cock Trudy. I can't wait to cum in your mouth," he said out loud while imagining mashing his face in her naked breasts.

Then, after having sex with Gwen's mother, he sexually fantasized of having sex with Gwen's sister.

"Genevieve, I love fucking you. I love slamming my hard, hairy cock in your warm, wet pussy. Suck my cock Genevieve. Blow me, Gen. I can't wait to cum in your mouth," he said out loud while imagining fucking his wife's sister.

Finally, after making love to Gwen's mother and fucking his wife's sister, he sexually fantasized of having sex with his wife's best friend.

"I love licking your bald pussy Heather while reaching up to feel your big tits and finger your nipples. Let me know when you're ready to cum and I'll cum in your mouth at the same time. Suck my cock Heather. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to cum in your mouth," he said out loud while imagining having sixty-nine sex with his wife's best friend.

He spoke to all three women as if they were really there with him in bed. He spoke to all three women as if he was really having sex with them. He spoke to all three women as if his wife wasn't sleeping in bed beside him.

"Honey," said Gwen removing her eye mask to shake him before getting up to pee. "You're talking in your sleep again."

'Shit,' he thought.

Sick to his stomach with dread, he hoped she didn't make out what he was saying. He'd be so embarrassed if his wife knew that he was dreaming of having wicked, wild sex with her mother, with her sister, and with her best friend. How could he ever explain that he sexually wanted her mother, her sister, and her best friend in the way that he always sexually wanted her? Surely, with it nothing more than a dream, just as he'd never have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, nonetheless she'd never trust him after that. Even if he swore he never had sex with any of them, she'd never believe him either.

With him not being guilty of having sex with another woman while awake, he'd be plenty guilty of having sex with the three of her most beloved women while he slept. He's such a cad. He's such a dirty bastard. Even while he was sleeping, on paper with all three women looking so much alike, tall, blonde, blue-eyed, and busty, how could he cheat on someone who looked so much like Gwen, especially when he has the real woman beside him in bed?

"Sorry," he said turning to his side and closing his eyes.

He hoped to return to dreamland to have that same sexual fantasy again that he had last night of her mother, sister, and best friend but he didn't. He couldn't. Leaving him sexually frustrated while standing on the platform, that sexy, sexual scenario of a speeding train going through the tunnels in his mind had already left the station without him. Alas, until he went to bed tonight to dream, to lust, and to sexually fantasize, the best sexual fantasy he ever had was over. Hopefully tonight, he'll dream again of having sex with all three women. Hopefully tonight, he'll dream of the women all together and having lesbian sex while he watched.

"Eat me Roger," he imagined Trudy saying.

"Fuck me Roger," he imagined Genevieve saying.

"Cum in my mouth Roger," he imagined Heather saying.

Maybe tomorrow night he'll have a recurrence of the dream he had last night. Instead of returning to dream of Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather naked again, he stared into the darkness while still reeling from the sexual fantasy of dreaming of having sex with all three women. He stayed there staring at the wall before turning on his back to stare at the ceiling while imagining Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather naked and sucking his cock. With his sexual fantasies seemingly so very real, as if already seeing them naked, he could envision each one of them without their clothes. As if already having sex with each one of them, he could imagine all that they'd say and all that they'd do while he sexually pleased them and they sexually pleasured him.

Horny now, he needed to masturbate while recalling the dream he just had of having sex with his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend. Instead of masturbating, he'd rather have sex with Gwen later while thinking that he was having sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. Yet, something he's never, ever done before, even though he dreams of her mother, her sister, and her best friend every night, he never thinks of Trudy, Genevieve, and/or Heather when having sex with Gwen.