Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always, whenever he's with Gwen sexually, with Gwen more than enough woman for him between the sheets, he evicts Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather from his head and from his bed. With his sleeping, sexual fantasy in bed beside him every night, he was already married to his dream woman. He could never imagine having sex with anyone else but with Gwen or could he?

Even though he enjoyed sexually fantasizing of having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, he'd never replace the thoughts of having sex with Gwen with anyone else, especially not with her Mom, her sister, and/or her best friend. If he was anything, except for the sexual fantasies he has while sleeping, he was a one woman man. He was Gwen's man and she was his woman.

Yet, if he had to choose one women to marry over Gwen, with her most like his wife in looks, disposition, humor, and personality, he'd marry Heather. If he wasn't in love with Gwen, he could imagine himself falling in love with Heather. With her mother too old, albeit very beautiful and sexy, and with her sister too wild and too much of a slut, Heather was the perfect choice and his next best match.

Instead of masturbating, with him already having a wet dream, he needed to clean himself up and change his cum stained underwear. Yet still horny with a raging erection and ready for sex, he looked over at his wife but she had already rolled over and was asleep again. Instead waking her up for sex, something he's done many times before, he let her sleep. With him knowing how cranky she gets if she doesn't get her beauty sleep, maybe he'll have sex with her later.

Instead of bothering her, he got up, washed his cock in the sink, changed his underwear, washed his hands, brushed his teeth, got dressed, and went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. Only, as if he was visiting someone else's home, making coffee is something he's never done since they've been married. He didn't even know where she kept the coffee and filters and had to search the cupboards.

Nonetheless with him awakening with such a huge erection from having such a sexually frustrating night, he even had a wet dream. He couldn't believe he had a wet dream. He hasn't had a wet dream in 25 years. If the sexual fantasies that he had weren't real enough, he was sexually frustrated from not taking the time to masturbate. Maybe later after breakfast with him serving Gwen breakfast in bed, he'll give her more than just food to quench both of their appetites. With her just as horny as he is most times, she's never said no to him having sex with her anytime he wanted.

* * * * *

Suddenly, out of the blue, it was then that he thought of the perfect April Fools' joke to play on his wife. In a revelation of clarity and in an epiphany of insight, as if his sexual fantasies were an insightful vision commanding him what he must do, it was then that he knew what he needed to do. Against his first instinct, against his basic commonsense, and against his better judgment, even though he hasn't had sex with any one of them, he needed to confess to his wife to having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend as if he already had. As crazy as it was for him to admit that, those three confessions would be his April Fools' joke.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools'! You thought I really had sex with your mother, your sister, and your best friend. Ha! Ha! I finally got you!"

He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when he told her that he was only joking. After telling her that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, he couldn't wait to see the look on her face after telling her that he was just kidding.

"Oh, my God," he said out loud and only for him to hear. "That would be so perfect to trick her in that sexual way. Knowing her, I bet she'd believe me too. Knowing her, she'd be so frigging angry. Knowing her, she'd call her mother, sister, and best friend to yell at them. It would be such fun to watch her go crazy while calling them on the phone."

Bracing himself for the fireworks from Gwen's temper, he needed to convince his wife that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend by painting her as vivid of a sexual confession as the sexual fantasy that he had last night. He wanted to make her insanely jealous and passionately angry that he not only had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend but also that he may be in love with one of them or with all of them. He wanted her to believe that one of them or all of them were in love with him too. The icing on the cake, the crème de la crème, his piece de resistance, and his ultimate revenge for some of the practical jokes she's played on him, how delicious is that?

Time for him to get even with her, this would be the best April Fools' joke he's ever played on her. Only, with her always seeing through his jokes, she's always been able to turn the joke around on him. With her always getting the better of him, he couldn't remember when he got the better of her by playing a practical joke on her. Yet, excited by the thought of finally getting her nonetheless, he couldn't wait to see the shocked look of surprise and angry expression on her face. He couldn't wait to experience her angry reaction while knowing that his confessions were nothing more than an April Fools' joke.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I got you. I got you. I really got you. I finally got you."

With him accusing her mother, her sister, and her best friend of having sex with him, he wondered if he could fool, trick, and deceive the woman that he's known for twenty years. With her lost in the belief of his sexual infidelity, he wondered if he could really get her going. He wondered what she'd say and what she'd do when he told her that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Certainly she'd be angry only he wondered how angry she'd be when he confessed that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. He wondered what she'd say and what she'd do when he told her that it was all just an April Fools' joke.

'Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I got you! I really got you! Ha! Ha,' he imagined saying to her.

Only needing to truly convince her that he did have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, he needed to make his sexual confession sound believable. He needed to confess to making out with all three women. He needed to confess to feeling them through their clothes while kissing them and before stripping them naked to have his wild, wicked, sexual way with each one of their naked bodies.

While she lay sleeping in her drug induced slumber, he needed to tell Gwen that her mother, her sister, and her best friend entered their bedroom and not only fucked him but also sucked him. While she lay sleeping, the three women most important in her life allowed him to sexually use and physically abuse them in the wicked way that men sexually use and physically abuse whores. He needed to tell her that they all allowed him to ejaculate his cum in their mouths. After licking Trudy and Heather's pussies and after her mother and sister allowed him to fuck them hard and fast enough for them to cum, he needed to tell her that he gave all three women multiple orgasms.

While she lay sleeping, he needed to tell her that not only did all three women allow him to cum in their mouths but also that all three women swallowed his cum. He needed to tell his wife that, from the first night of their Honeymoon, he's been having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend behind her back for fifteen years. Starting on their wedding night, he needed to not only tell her but also to convince her that he loved them and they loved him. He couldn't wait to see the shocked and angry look on her face. He couldn't wait to finally play his April Fools' joke on her.

* * * * *

Unless they were G-rated and unless he was itching for a fight in divorce court, no man in his right mind would ever confess his sexual fantasies to his wife. No man who wanted to stay married would ever confess his sexy dreams, especially when his sexy dreams didn't involve a celebrity that he'd never meet but one that involved her mother, her sister, and her best friend. His wife would be more forgiving of him lusting and having sexual fantasies over other women if those other women were Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, or Sofia Vergara than with him lusting over the three women that were most important to her, her mother, sister, and best friend.

Surely, if he confessed that he had been lusting over and having sexual fantasies of Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather naked while giving him hot sex, she'd no doubt wonder if he's already had sex with any one of them or all three of them. Yet, with a reason to his madness for confessing his outrageously forbidden, sexual fantasies to his wife, making his confessions was not only the perfect thing to do but also the only thing to do in playing out his foolproof, April Fools' joke. In the way that all of his practical jokes have backfired on him, this practical joke wouldn't. In the way that she's turned all of his April Fools' jokes around on him, she'd never turn his April Fools' joke around on him.

While she lay sleeping, he not only had to tell Gwen that he's seen her mother, her sister, and her best friend naked but also that he had sex with all three women. He not only had to tell her that he's had sex with all three women but also he needed to make her truly believe that he's had sex with all three women. He not only had to make her believe that he fingered and/or licked two of their pussies but also that he fucked two of their pussies too. He had to make her believe that not only did all three women stroke and suck his cock but that two of the three women fucked his cock too. He had to make her believe that he ejaculated in all three of the women's mouths and they all swallowed his cum. He'd tell her later, of course, that having sex with Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather was just his April Fools' joke.

'Ha! Ha! April Fools! Ha! Ha,' he imagined the look of shocked surprise on her face. "I got you. I finally got you. Ha! Ha!" He imagined her looking at him with angry rage before looking at him with laughter.

Unless she killed him and shot him dead right there in his chair with his gun, won't she be surprised to know it was all just an April Fools' joke? Ha! Ha! He'd paint her a vivid enough picture with his words to really make her believe that he made out with her mother while feeling her through her clothes before stripping her naked and making love to her. He'd tell her how he mashed his face in her huge, naked breasts while sucking her big nipples. He'd tell her how he licked her mother's pussy before she sucked his cock.

With her on top of him and in sexual control, he'd describe in explicit, graphic, sexual detail of what it was like to be fucked by her naked, sexually, depraved sister. He'd tell her how he rolled her sister over returned the sexual favor. He'd tell his wife how he fucked his sister-in-law, really pounded her pussy hard and long enough to make her cum. He'd tell her how her sister, intent on waking her up, screamed so loud and so long that he had to cover her mouth with his pillow.

With them positioned in the sixty-nine position, he'd confess how her cum hungry, best friend sucked his cock while he licked her shaved pussy. He'd confess that if he wasn't married to her, he'd marry Heather. He'd confess how he feels when Heather kisses him, French kisses him. Even though she's the only one he hasn't had sexual intercourse with yet, he'd confess how he feels when Heather not only makes out with him but also makes love to him. Laying it on thick, while painting her images with broad strokes before coloring it with all of the intimate, sexual details, he'd confess that he's not only in love with her mother but also that he's in love with her sister and with her best friend. He'd tell her that they're all in love with him too.

Sparing her no sexual detail and no mercy, he'd take great pleasure in making his wife believe that all three women sucked him. He'd take great pleasure in making his wife believe that he ejaculated his semen in all of their mouths. He'd take great pleasure in making his wife believe that they all swallowed his cum. Finally, he'd get her with his practical joke in the way that she always got him with her practical jokes. Finally, he'd turn the tables on her in the way that she always turned the tables on him. This April Fools' Day is going to be the best April Fools' Day ever.

'Let the games begin,' thought Roger when he saw Gwen emerge from the bedroom.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.