Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Gwen's big, blue, beautiful eyes, her natural, blonde eyebrows, and fair complexion matching her natural, blonde hair, as far as he was concerned, her being a natural blonde has much to do with her outside beauty. No matter how talented the hairstylist and how perfectly matched the hair color, there's no faking being a real blonde. Looking as if they're all from some Scandinavian country, being that they're all so tall and shapely thin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend are all natural blondes too. Only, now that she's older, her mother uses hair dye to cover her grey hair.

Gwen's always upbeat personality, positive attitude, and happy disposition adds to her beauty to make her someone everyone wants to be around. In the way that she was, Gwen's best friend, Heather, was like that too. With them seemingly having a stronger connection, they seemed more like sisters than Genevieve was.

Gwen is his twinkling star in his personal universe. When he's sometimes her dark moon spinning aimlessly in circles, she's always his shining sun and his beacon of light that brightens his bad days. If he wasn't already married to her, if she was someone else's wife or girlfriend, assuredly and without a doubt, he'd be lusting over her in the way that he lusts over her mother, her sister, and her best friend in his dreams.

He'd be having sexual fantasies of her instead of having sexual fantasies of her mother, sister, and best friend. In the way that other men, his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss obviously lust over her, if she wasn't already vowed to him, he'd be lusting over her too. If he wasn't already married to her and knew the sexual passion, pleasure, and love that she gives him, he'd want to bed her if only one time to know what it feels like to be with such a beautiful, sexual, and sensual woman.

She's not just beautiful on the outside, she's beautiful on the inside too. A quality person, one in a million, she's a good woman. Other than a few, white lies she tells not to hurt someone's feelings, she'd never lie to him or to anyone. A kind, sweet, and loving person, she has a good heart. A kind, sweet, and loving woman, she would have made a great mother but unfortunately that was not to be.

Dating her, proposing to her, and marrying her was the best things he's ever done in his life. He can't even imagine his life without Gwen. Seeming like it was yesterday, his best friend, his lover, and his wife, he was so glad that she said yes when he got down on one knee, handed her a diamond, and proposed to her fifteen, wonderful years ago. Where other men lust over celebrities, he's already married to his number one, major, movie star. Oh, yeah, from the time she awakens to the time she falls asleep, she's his rock star who rocks his world.

Probably, no doubt, over something stupid, with them so compatible and getting along so well, he can't even remember when they argued last. Even when they do fight, always apologizing before going to bed, they never go to bed angry. They always kiss and make up before retiring to bed. Besides, it was difficult to stay angry at Gwen for long when they were always making out and having sex. Who wouldn't have sex with Gwen if she was their wife? He was one lucky man to have someone like her in his life and in his bed.

* * * * *

With the collar of her flannel nightgown peeking out the top of her robe, she looked so sexy in her bathrobe that he just wanted to kiss her before taking her back to bed to have hot sex with her. Never saying no to him whenever he asked her for sex, she was always ready to fulfill his every sexual fantasy with her love, passion, and wifely duties. With her the only woman he's ever had sex with, and with him the only man she's ever been sexually intimate with, they were both virgins when they married. Learning every sexual thing and loving moment as they went, other than in the sexual fantasies that he has over her mother, sister, and best friend, they never wanted to have sex with anyone else.

Not wanting to have sexual intercourse with anyone but with one another, they waited the five, long, sexually frustrating years until they were married. Of course, there were other sexual things they did while waiting to consummate their relationship on their marriage bed. With her giving him hand jobs and blowjobs, he masturbated her and gave her oral sex. Seemingly, back then, as they still do now, never tiring of making out with one another as if they're still dating, they were always passionately kissing, lovingly touching, and sexually feeling one another.

Yet, for someone who was an embarrassed and nervous virgin when he married her, with her so modestly shy, she sure has grown sexually and has learned a lot of sexual moves now. She does things to his body with her hands, with her mouth, and with her pussy that she never did before and that he never even dreamt of her doing. She said that she learned all she learned about having sensuously, erotic sex from reading Cosmopolitan magazine. When she told him that ten years ago, time to renew her subscription again, he bought her a five year subscription to the magazine, and renewed it when it expired five years ago.

Glad that he was able to take someone like her off of the market by marrying her, his catch of a lifetime when he hooked her out of the sea of love, Roger's life with Gwen was perfect. Not imagining being any happier, he couldn't imagine his life being any better. As happy as he could be, Roger's life with Gwen was every man's dream and every man's sexual fantasy. With no man staking a claim on her now, as soon as he put that ring on her finger and she said I do, she was all his. She belonged to him and he belonged to her forever and until death do they part. She was his wife, the love of his life, and he was her happy husband.

Only, with his April Fools' joking aside, there was something else brewing than just the coffee. Roger kept secrets. He had dark demons lurking within. Guilty over the sexual secrets he kept, he was the keeper and the master of his sexual fantasies that were hidden away in his heart. He was a man who could never say no to a beautiful and willing woman, albeit not in real life but only in his sexual fantasies. Nonetheless, whether his forbidden, sexual passion was real or imagined, haunted by the guilt he felt for having such inappropriate, sexy dreams, he was driven by the sexual lust he felt for his wife's mother, sister, and best friend. Going where no son-in-law, no brother-in-law, and no friend should ever go, he had become a darkly depraved and degenerate master of the sexually forbidden.

If only in his dreams, now that he's had his imagined and fantasized sexual way with other women, women who were integrally close to his wife, he needed to come clean and clear the air with Gwen. He needed to get some things off of his chest. Even though his wrongdoings weren't real but just imagined, he needed to confess all of his sexual wrongdoings to his wife as if they were real, sexual transgressions. Using that as his April Fools' joke, he needed to confess all of his sexual transgressions as if he's really had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

As if Gwen was his holy woman granting him total absolution, he needed to make his sexual confessions and beg her forgiveness for his sexual transgressions against her mother, her sister, her best friend, and, of course, her. Just because he really hasn't had sex with them but only had sex with them over and again in his sleep doesn't mean that he's not a man without sin. Moreover, if the opportunity presented itself, if her naked mother, naked sister, and/or her naked best friend threw themselves at his feet, as long as Gwen didn't know, he didn't think he could resist all of them or any one of them. A weak man when it came to sexually lusting over her mother, sister, and best friend, he didn't think he could say no to having sex with all of them or any one of them.

Woe the tangled web he's weaved with lies, deception, and debauchery within his sexual fantasies. The only question now is, when he tells her that he's had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend, how will Gwen react to the confession of her husband having deep, penetrating sex with her dear mother, her only sister, and her very best friend? With him knowing full well how his betrayal will so hurt her, how could he do what he's about to do to his beautiful Gwen, his dear, sweet wife and the love of his life? Only a cad and a villain would treat a woman that he supposedly loves in such a horrid way under the pretense that it's all just an April Fools' joke.

Only, she's played some pretty bad practical jokes on him too. Tit for tat, with his April fools' joke at the ready, eager to confess his sexual fantasies that he had of her mother, sister, and best friend, it was his turn to get even with her now. It was his turn to turn the tables on her. It was his turn to trick her, deceive her, and fool her.

"April Fools'! Ha! Ha! I got you! I finally got you!"

* * * * *

"Sorry Honey that you didn't get a good night's sleep," he said with compassion. "It's a good thing you work from home. Maybe you can take a nap later."

She looked from him to the coffeepot on the kitchen counter before looking back at him in disbelief.

"Is that coffee I smell?" She looked at him with shocked astonishment. "You made coffee?"

She gave him a what's up with that look while continuing to stare at him. Normally with her still in bed when he leaves for work, he stops at the coffee shop on his way to work to buy his coffee.

"Yes, I made coffee," he said with pride.

She looked at him as if she was still in bed dreaming.

"I can't believe you made coffee." She looked at him incredulously. "Since when do you make coffee? In all the years we've been married, you've never made coffee," she said.

"Okay, okay, it's just coffee," he said with a laugh.

"I'm shocked. I'm stunned. Other than the toaster and the microwave, I'm amazed that you finally learned how to use a kitchen appliance," she said with a laugh.

He smiled at his wife before leaning down to give her a peck on the lips.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. Coffee is not the only thing I made. I made you breakfast too. Sausages, scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, and English muffins with cherry jelly," said Roger lifting the cover from her plate as if he was suddenly transformed into her master chef and waiter.

She looked from the plate of food to stare at him wide-eyed before looking around the kitchen at the mess he had and the mess she'd have to put in order.

"Oh, my. I don't believe it. Not even making me a peanut butter cracker or a bowl of cereal, you've never cooked anything before," she said. "I didn't know you even knew how to cook."

He smiled at her with pride.

"Breakfast is easy. Dinner is the hard part," he said with a laugh. "I was just about to wake you to tell you that your breakfast is ready. Actually, hoping for some hanky-panky after breakfast, I was going to serve you breakfast in bed," he said with a wink, a smile, and a squeeze of her firm, shapely behind.

She looked at him with surprise.

"Breakfast in bed? We haven't had breakfast in bed since our Honeymoon."

He leaned down to give her another kiss while remembering how he had sex with her mother on their Honeymoon night after she passed out drunk. With her mother inspiring his sexual fantasies, he remembered having sex with her sexy sister the next night and with her hot, best friend the night thereafter. Then, for the next fifteen years, he had fantasy sex with her mother every Monday and Thursday, with her sister, ever Tuesday and Friday, and with her best friend every Wednesday and Sunday. His fantasy sex routine never altered until he changed his work schedule from first shift to second shift. Now, as he did last night, while wondering if those sexual fantasies would continue every night hereafter, he had fantasy sex with her mother, sister, and best friend all in the same night.

"I'd never kick you out of bed for getting crumbs on the sheets," he said reaching around her to squeeze her shapely ass again.

She looked at him with disbelief before feeling his forehead for a fever.

"Are you okay? Do you feel alright? Did you hit your head? Did someone kidnap my husband and leave you in his place? If you're an imposter, you're a keeper," she said. "There's nothing sexier than a man who can cook."

She laughed and he laughed with her.

"Yeah, well don't get used to me puttering around the kitchen. I was just trying to do something nice for you," he said.

She looked at him with a look of confusion before looking at her sink full with dirty dishes and pans.

"I can't believe you were going to surprise me by serving me breakfast in bed? Wow! I'm impressed. In the fifteen years we've been married, you've never made me breakfast, never mind wanting to serve me breakfast in bed. You've never even made the coffee. I didn't think you knew how to make coffee," she said giving him a long, look of curiosity before asking her question. "I give up. Is this some sort of obscure anniversary that you decided to suddenly celebrate? What's the occasion?"

He grabbed her around her waist, pulled her to him, and hugged her. He stared in her big, blue eyes, while sliding a slow hand down her back to feel and squeeze, her firm, shapely ass. Except for a few extra pounds she collected over the years in all the right places, she still had the same shapely figure that she had when he took her to her Senior Prom twenty years ago when they were both 18-years-old.

With her flat, toned stomach, long, shapely legs, round, firm ass, big tits, and pretty face, unless she's a celebrity who's had work done, she doesn't look like any 38-year-old woman that he knows. Lucky to have her and so happy when she said yes to marrying him when they were just 23-year-old, immature and innocent young adults, she's always been the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. If he had to pick a celebrity that she most resembled, with his brothers, father, best friend, and boss all concurring, especially with them having similar bodies and outgoing personalities, Gwen looks most like Heidi Klum. With Gwen looking more like Heidi than she does her own sister, Genevieve, even though the two of them look so very much alike, she could have been Heidi Klum's younger sister.

The only thing that would make their life better and more complete is if she could have had children but she can't. Sadly, having children wasn't in their life's cards. Something that wasn't meant to be, they tried and tried. Having sex night and day, especially when she was ovulating, where some women get pregnant the first time they have sex, it was impossible for them to bear a child. Thinking that he was the reason why they couldn't have children, an old football injury perhaps, after finally being tested to rule him out and finally testing her, they bother were the reason why they couldn't have children.

They could adopt but after going through the invasive and expensive adoption process unsuccessfully twice and giving up, they couldn't bring themselves to going through it again. They could try In Vitro Fertilization, IVF, but with that so very expensive and with a success rate of only 20-35%, there's no guarantee that it would even work. They finally gave up on that idea too. Instead, now with their schedules clear, they travel and occasionally take care of their nieces and nephews with sleepovers to give their parents, his brothers, her sister, and even her best friend a break.

"No occasion. Every day with you is my favorite holiday and my personal celebration. I love you Gwen," he said giving her another kiss.

She returned his kiss with her kiss.

"Oh, that's so sweet," she said. "I love you too, Roger," she said.

He smiled fondly while serving her breakfast.

"I just needed to talk to you. Allow me to serve you," he said letting go of her so that she could eat her breakfast. He poured her coffee. "You eat while I talk," he said while fixing himself a plate too.

She pulled up a chair, sat at the dining room table, and looked at him with curiosity while he served her breakfast. When he finally came to the table with his plate, she asked him her question.

"What's so important that you need to talk to me? We barely talk anymore with you working, me reading the newspaper, and you watching the news when we're home alone together," she said. "I swear, being that's all you watch lately, I'm going to buy you a CNN hat, coffee mug, and jacket for your birthday," she said laughing.

He grabbed the coffee from the kitchen counter and placed it on a trivet before sitting at the dining room table across from her.

"Really? I didn't know you could buy CNN stuff. I wouldn't mind you buying me those things. As if I was a real CNN reporter, while watching CNN news, I'd wear the hat, the jacket, and drink my coffee from the mug," he said returning her laugh with his. "You can even call me Wolf."

More than just lovers, they were best friends who enjoyed one another's company. Always teasing one another, but with him so gullible and with her always getting the better of him, they were always playing practical jokes on one another. She looked at him and smiled. Especially in the morning light and even before she put on her makeup, she's so very beautiful. Most times, even now, twenty years after he met her and fifteen years after he married her, he still stares at her while marveling at her beauty, her sexuality, and her femininity. Such a sexy woman, she's a quality person too. He couldn't imagine loving anyone more than he loved her.

"You can buy everything and anything online today. If you can imagine it, you can buy it," she said looking from him to look down at her breakfast.

"Maybe for my birthday you can buy me some CNN gear," he said.

"I can't believe you made hash brown potatoes too," she said more interested in her food than in buying him CNN things for his birthday. "Wow! That's a real treat." She looked up at him and smiled again. "So? What did you want to talk about that you're plying me with freshly brewed coffee and fattening me up with a home cooked breakfast?"

This was it. Now or never, this was really it. No holding back now, he was finally going to tell her the horrible truth. If only in his dreams, he was going to tell his wife that he not only had sex with her mother but also that he had sex with her sister and her best friend.

Expecting her to launch herself into an angry rage, he couldn't wait to see her mad reaction. He couldn't wait to finally get her. He couldn't wait to get even with her for all of the practical jokes she's played on him over the years. He couldn't wait to tell her that all that he sexually confessed was just a joke.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I got you. I finally got you," he imagined saying to her.

Suddenly with the thought of coming clean, even though they were only sexual fantasies, the color drained from his face as if he really did have sex with her mother, sister, and best friend. Instead of looking at her with love, he looked at her with trepidation. Instead of looking at her with love, he looked at her with as much anxiety as he looked at her with fear. Ready for her to be really angry, taking a big chance by playing this severe of a practical joke on her under the guise of April Fools', he prepared himself for the worst. Whatever her reaction to his sexual confessions were now, his safety net of defusing the situation before it escalated, he was ready to interrupt her anger with the yell of April Fools'. No doubt, they'd laugh about it all later.

If he wasn't so intent on pranking her, with him immediately ready to tell her that it was just an April Fools' joke, he'd never do anything that would so hurt her. Besides, based on her perceived reaction, he didn't think he'd even get past telling her and convincing her that he had sex with her mother, never mind telling her that he had sex with her sister and with her best friend. He doubted that she'd even believe that her mother would so betray, disrespect, and disappoint her to have sex with him. It's one thing for a son-in-law to want to have sex with his mother-in-law but it's quite something else for a mother-in-law to actually go through with having sex with her son-in-law, especially when she enjoyed such a great relationship with her daughter.