Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bracing himself for her wrath, he braced himself for her worst possible reaction to his sexual confession of infidelity to having sex with her mother. For the sake of playing an April Fools' joke on her and for the sake of finally getting even with her, he was ready to suffer the consequences whatever he imagined they were. He couldn't wait to laugh with her while in bed with her later.

"April Fools'! Ha! Ha! April Fools'!"

* * * * *

In the twenty years he's known her, treading on thin ice, he's never done anything like this before. With a good chance that his joke could backfire on him, he's never played such an elaborate practical or April Fools' joke on her. Only, with her able to read right through him, she was hard to fool.

Embellishing his story with plenty of sexual details, he had to make his story believable enough that even she'd believe that he had sex with her mother. He knew her well enough to know that her reaction to finding out that he's been unfaithful, having an affair, and cheating on her behind her back, especially with her mother, would not be a very good reaction. In him hoping to have success with his April Fools' joke, that's the reaction that he hoped to have.

To make his infidelity even worse, it was with whom he was having the sexual affair with that would make her undeniably even crazier than he could ever imagine. No doubt, she'd be enraged when he told her that not only did he sleep with her mother but also he had sex with her sister and her best friend too. Knowing her temper as he did, especially from the hurt and the betrayal she'd obviously feel, he feared her wrath. Yet, in the end, it would be worth it all to tell her that it was all just an April Fools' joke.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I got you! Ha! Ha!"

If she did anything violently physical, she'd probably stab him with her fork, hopefully not too hard, slice him with her knife, hopefully not too deep, and/or beat him with her spoon, hopefully with her tea spoon instead of his serving spoon. Ready for her worst possible reaction, she may even surprise him and throw her hot coffee in his face. Ready for anything with what he was about to confess, while knowing the temper she sometimes had and wasn't able to control, he prepared himself for her worst possible reaction while expecting her to turn violent. Only, it would be all worth it to see her reaction to his April Fools' joke. Besides, he was already thinking about the makeup sex they'd have for her sending him to the hospital for stitches and/or for first degree burns.

"There's no easy way to say this Gwen, so I'm just going to blurt it out," he said. "Okay?"

She looked up from her breakfast to give him an oddly curious and questioning look.

"Okay," said Gwen with a shrug while paying more attention to eating her food than she was to what he had to say. "I'm ready for you to blurt out whatever," she said with another shrug of disinterest.

So that she couldn't stab him with her fork, slice him with her knife, beat him with her spoon, and/or throw hot coffee in his face, he took her hands in his and held them before kissing them. Delaying her from eating her breakfast, he kept himself safe from her fork, knife, spoon, and hot coffee. Looking at her as if he was about to propose marriage to her again, except for the sad, troubled, and distraught look on his face, he looked deeply in her big, blue eyes. Truly, better looking now at 38-years-old than she was at 18-years-old, he so loved her more now than he ever did before.

Only, needing to unburden himself to remove the guilt that he felt for his sexual fantasies of her mother, her sister, and her best friend, he needed to confess his imagined sexual transgressions against her when sexually thinking of others. Even though he didn't have sex with her mother, he was ready to confess that he did have sex with her mother. In the eyes of the Catholic Church, even having impure thoughts was a mortal sin and was as bad as doing the dirty deed. He took a big breath while looking deep in her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

"I slept with your mother," he said. "Trudy and I had sex. We had sex. We made love. I had sex with her and she had sex with me."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.