Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I've had my fingers inside of you and my tongue in your pussy, how do you like me now bitch? Now that I gave you an oral orgasm, do you like me now? Suck my cock you, bitch. Suck it. Blow me," he imagined leaning over her to slowly slide his erect prick along her lips. "Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth," he imagined saying to his mother-in-law while having a sexual fantasy of her in his dreams.

"Roger no. I refuse to blow you. I won't suck your cock. You'll have to kill me for me to take you in my mouth," she said keeping her lips firmly pressed together and her mouth closed.

He looked at her laying on his bed naked, helplessly tied to the bed, and unable to move. He couldn't wait to feel his cock in her warm, wet mouth. He'd have his wicked, sexual way with her against her will. He'd force her to blow him and to suck him. He'd soon be ejaculating his cum in his mother-in-law's mouth.

Hoping that she'd struggle more and scream, putting his knees over her shoulders, he'd force her to blow him. Lifting her head off the mattress by her hair, pulling her hair harder until she screamed in pain, as soon as she opened her mouth to scream, he filled her mouth with his cock. Then, moving her head back and forth with his heavy hand, he forced his mother-in-law to suck his cock. Humping her mouth while fucking her face, he imagined ejaculating a huge load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth. Not removing his prick from her mouth, he forced her to swallow him.

"Oh, my God," she said coughing, gagging, and spitting. "I can't believe you forced me to blow you. I can't believe you forced me to suck you. I can't believe you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and forced me to swallow you," she said with anger.

He laughed at her feigned outrage.

"Now that I've had my prick in your mouth, how do you like me now?" He imagined asking her. "Now that I ejaculated in your mouth and you swallowed my cum, do you like me now?" He imagined asking her.

He looked at her with snide arrogance and she looked at him with angry outrage.

"You asshole. I'm telling my daughter what you forced me to do to you, you sick son of a bitch," she said. "I'm telling Gwen you stripped me naked and forced me to blow you."

Then, when she thought her ordeal was no doubt over, when she perhaps thought that he was done with her naked body, he imagined mounting her. Forget about making love to her, he imagined fucking her hard, really hard. He imagined pounding her pussy until she had an orgasm. Oh, yeah, with her cumming for the third time, he'd make her his bitch.

"Don't you dare. Get off of me! Roger no. Please don't. Stop. This is wrong. This isn't right. I'm your mother-in-law and not some whore," she said. "Oh, God."

He positioned his cock by her pussy. With him having eaten her pussy and with her cumming, she was already so sopping wet. With a hump and a thrust, he was inside of her. He was fucking Gwen's mother. He was having sexual intercourse with his mother-in-law.

Even if she didn't like him, never liked him, he imagined pounding her pussy so hard that he'd force her to cum. Even with her not liking him, never liking him, he'd fuck her hard enough and long enough for her to have an orgasm. Oh, yeah, that would teach her for not liking him, for never liking him. Not only would he make her like him but also giving his mother-in-law three orgasms would make her love him.

"Oh, my God, Roger. I can't believe your fucking me," she said moving from disbelief to horniness. Fuck me, Roger. Fuck me," she said returning his humps with her humps. It's been so long since I've had a cock in my cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me your bitch. Make me cum," he imagined her saying.

It would be worth going to jail for rape to teach his mother-in-law a lesson she'd never forget. Then, leaving her there for hours and only untying her for her to use the restroom while he watched, he'd force her to blow him and fuck him again and again. Over and again, he'd cum in her mouth. Over and again, he'd cum in her pussy. Over and again, he'd use her and sexually abuse her.

"How do you like me now bitch? How do you like me now? I bet you really like me now that I gave you three orgasms, one with my fingers, one with my mouth, and one with my cock," he imagined saying to her.

If only Gwen knew that he was thinking about sexually molesting her mother, she'd think him a sick, son of a bitch.

* * * * *

"I'm not surprised that you slept with my Mom. She's beautiful and sexy after all. I'm more surprised my Mom slept with you because my Mom never liked you," said Gwen.

Having returned from his sexual fantasy of stripping her mother naked and having sex with her, he responded to his wife.

"Oh," he said now not only armed with the knowledge that Trudy never liked him but also that Gwen is more surprised that her mother slept with him than she's surprised that he slept with her mother.

Based on that information, he has reason for being angry at her mother for never liking him. Moreover Gwen should be angry with her mother for having sex with him after she told her daughter that she never liked him. Only he was more hurt than he was angry with her mother. If he was angry at anyone, he was angry with his wife for not telling him that her mother never liked him. Still surprisingly, his wife obviously wasn't angry with either of them for allegedly having sex with one another.

Overshadowed by her mother never liking him, seemingly the fact of him having sex with her mother was no longer an issue. In the way Gwen looked at him, more surprised that her mother would have sex with him, she didn't seem angry that he'd have sex with her mother at all. While he looked at her with hurt that her mother never liked him, she looked at him seemingly relieved that he had sex with her mother. What was once a great April Fools' joke that he wanted to play on his wife was now a convoluted mess. By her not angrily reacting to his confession of sleeping with her mother, other than she was surprised, his practical joke was ruined.

It's not fair that he can't get her to believe him when he makes up tall tale stories in the way that she gets him to believe her when she tells him her tall tale stories. It's not fair that he can never play a practical joke on his wife. It's not fair that he can never get her going. It's not fair that he's so gullible and she can easily get him going with her practical jokes. It's not fair that his jokes always backfire on him. It's not fair that she's always able to get him when he can never get her. Just once, he'd love to fool her, trick her, and deceive her into believing one of his practical jokes. The only explanation he had why her mother never liked him, he felt certain that she was playing an April Fools' joke on him by telling him that her mother never liked him.

"Sorry, Roger. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I should have told you long ago that my mother never liked you," she said patting his hand yet again as if he was an old man in a nursing home and she was visiting him.

Not wanting to beat a dead horse, he persevered in his April Fools' joke nonetheless. Not allowing her to have the upper hand in the way she does whenever she plays a practical joke on him, he decided to give her more of the intimate details of the sex that he had with her mother. If not only for the sake of getting an angrier reaction from her, he wanted to show her how much her mother really liked him. He was determine to make her feel the hurt, the betrayal, and the rejection that he felt now with her mother never liking him. Even if she wasn't joking, it still hurt when she said that her mother never liked him.

Normally he wouldn't take out his revenge on his wife. He loved his wife. Yet, his reason for lashing out at her, he was hurt by finally hearing that her mother never liked him. Something she should have told him years ago, he didn't understand why she didn't tell him years ago that her mother never liked him. The next logical progression to alleviate his curiosity, something that he had no idea why she never liked him, he needed to know why Gwen's mother never liked him. Only, not wanting to go down that road just yet of asking her why her mother never liked him, he wanted to continue in trying to convince her that he really did have sex with her mother.

"Well, with her not showing that she never liked me, she liked me just fine when we're in bed together naked and having hot sex," he said with a big, shit eating grin. Inspired by and feeding off of the sexual fantasy that he had of her mother last night, he used that to pepper his story with sexual details. "She definitely liked me then."

Gwen looked at her husband and smiled her understanding of his sexual confession. By the comforting look she gave him, she obviously knew that she hurt him by telling him her mother never liked him. Before giving him her retort, seemingly she knew that he was striking out at her to hurt her, obviously in the way she hurt him by telling him that her mother never liked him. With him having known this woman for twenty years, he knew in the way he was trying to play her, she had already played him. With another practical joke going down in flames, he's never been able to get her.

"That's not surprising that my mother gave you hot sex," she said with a shrug. "In the way that men will have sex with any woman at any time, a woman doesn't have to love a man and/or even like a man to be sexually attracted to him and or to give him hot sex. Women are much like men in that regard. We're all human Roger. We all have sexual feelings. To think that all women are good and all men are bad is naïve. Just as both sexes can be good, both sexes can be bad, very bad," she said with a dirty laugh.

So, she's saying that her mother doesn't love him or even like him but her mother doesn't have to love him or even like him to give him hot sex.

'Wow,' he thought to himself. 'That's interesting.'

He always thought that women were more selective than that. He never thought that women would be just as horny as men.

"I see," he said with attitude.

She gave him a look of exasperation before continuing to clarify her meaning.

"With you a ten in my book, a man doesn't need to be a ten for a woman to be sexually interested in him in the way that men are always looking to bed the most beautiful, sexy, and shapely women," she said. "You need look no further than Angelina Jolie when she was with Billy Bob Thornton, and Hugh Hefner, Donald Trump, and Howard Sterns with every beautiful and sexy woman they've had sexually. Besides, like mother like daughter, my Mom loves sex as much as I do. Only, I'm still shocked somewhat that she'd agree to have sex with you, especially with you being her son-in-law and especially with her never liking you," said Gwen pushing his buttons in the way he was trying but unable to push her buttons.

There she said it again. Her mother never liked him. Why didn't she ever like him?

'God damn it!'

His mother-in-law never liked him. Why did she never like him? Frustrated that his April Fools' joke wasn't working as planned, something was wrong. Unable to get the angry reaction he had hope to receive from his wife for bedding her mother, this wasn't like her to be so calmly detached and acceptingly aloof. Especially after the sexual confession that he made to her about having sex with her mother, his April Fools' joke wasn't working.

"Again, with her not showing that she never liked me, she liked me just fine when we were making out like horny teenagers and I was squeezing her ass and feeling her tits through her clothes. She liked me just fine when she was feeling my cock through my jeans before she unzipped me and pulled out my stiff prick. She liked me just fine when she was stroking my cock while French kissing me," he said pausing to watch her reaction that never came to him making out with while feeling up her mother.

He continued when she didn't show any reaction to his giving her more sexual details of bedding her mother.

"She liked me just fine when she allowed me to unbutton her blouse and hike up her bra to see her huge breasts and big nipples. She liked me just fine when she allowed me to feel and fondle her huge tits, and suck and finger her erect nipples," said Roger still trying to get Gwen to react to the sordid sexual details of bedding her mother.

Yet, even after giving her more of the sexual details of their forbidden, sexual encounter, Gwen rolled her eyes and sighed. As if telling him what he said about bedding her mother really didn't make much of a difference in how she felt about their sleazy affair, seemingly she looked bored. She seemed more interested in eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee than she was in hearing the wretched details of him having sex with her mother. Her lack of emotion and her look of so what, was as if she was giving him the finger. Did she just not believe that he had sex with her mother or did she not care that he had sex with her mother?

"My Mom loves making out as much I do," she said with impatient exasperation to her voice in trying to make him understand that obviously she didn't give a care that he had sex with her mother. Seemingly by the disinterested look on her face, it was no big deal that he had sexual relations with her mother. "Sometimes, when I came home unannounced, I'd see her with my Dad going at one another as if they were dating instead of being married," said Gwen seemingly having an answer for everything. "Like mother like daughter, my Mom loves kissing, being felt through her clothes, and feeling you through their clothes as much as I do."

'Wow!'

He was surprised that Gwen even knew that bit of sexual information about her mother. With them talking on the phone every day, while enjoying the good mother and daughter relationship that they assuredly had, seemingly they had no secrets. Now that he knew his mother-in-law never liked him, he wondered how much Gwen told her mother about him. Maybe the reason why Trudy doesn't like him, never liked him, is due to something that his wife said to her mother about him. Now totally perplexed with him unable to get a reaction from his wife for sleeping with her mother, Roger persevered in sharing more of the sexual details with Gwen in bedding her mother.

"Yeah, well, she liked me just fine when she was moaning with had her long, shapely legs wrapped around my neck and running down my back while I was licking and fingering her pussy," said Roger. "You should have heard her screaming when she was cumming and cumming. If your mother didn't like me, never liked me at all, I don't think she could have faked her orgasms as if she was my personal, porn star," he said nodding his head up and down. "Oh, yeah, your Mom couldn't get enough of my fingers and tongue when I was eating her pussy," he said. "Definitely, your mother liked me just fine then when I gave her an oral orgasm."

Gwen reached her hand under the table to rub Roger's cock through his pants.

"If I'm anything like my Mom, Roger, I love it when you eat me," she said flashing him her tongue as if she was licking herself while imitating the Rolling Stones logo.

He took Gwen flashing him her tongue as his sexual encouragement to tell her more intimate details of the fictitious sexual union he had with her mother. Going for broke, he let it all hang out. Roger told Gwen all of the dirty details of what he did with her mother. Determined to get her going, he was determined for her to have more of an angry reaction to his sexually explicit words. Drawing from the sexual fantasy that he had of Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather last night, he was determined to finally play a practical joke on her for April Fools' Day. Ready to tell her all, he wondered what more he'd have to say to get an angry reaction from her. He wondered what more he'd have to say to finally get her to believe his joke so that he could tell her April Fools'.

"She liked me just fine when she not only had one screaming orgasms but when she had three screaming orgasms. The first orgasm was with my fingers while I was rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while kissing and kissing her. I only stopped kissing her to suck on her enormous nipples. Your mother has such huge breasts and her nipples are like sucking on a baby bottle nipple," he said.

"Big nipples run in the family," said Gwen. "Just as I have big nipples, so doesn't Genevieve have big nipples too."

The second orgasm was when I positioned myself between her shapely thighs and fingered and licked her pussy while reaching my other hand up to fondle her big tits and finger her erect nipples. The third orgasm was while making love to her before fucking her, really fucking her hard," said Roger slapping his hand loudly on the dining room table again and again while imitating the slapping sound when fucking her mother's wet, warm pussy. "If your mother never liked me before, she definitely liked me plenty now when I was pounding her warm, wet pussy with my hard, hairy cock enough to make her cum."

Yet, an enigma to him, instead of getting angry that he gave her mother three orgasms, one with his fingers, one with his tongue, and a third with his cock, Gwen seemingly swooned, no doubt, at the thought of her husband giving her three orgasms too.

'What the fuck? Why isn't she angry that I had sex with her mother?'

Instead of being upset, she gave him a sexy smile.

"You've always been great in bed Roger. My Mom is lucky to have you as a lover. You're very generous when taking care of a women's sexual needs first and before taking care of your own," she said. "Maybe later, after breakfast, you can show me all that you did with my Mom," she said giving him a sexy look while reaching under the table to feel his cock through his pants. "Maybe later we can have some hot, pillow talk while you pretend that I'm your MILF of a mother-in-law instead of your wife and you're my sexy son-in-law instead of my husband."

As if he was making her horny by confessing that he had sex with her mother, she gave him that sexy look again.

'Is she kidding me? She wants hot pillow talk while pretending that she's my mother-in-law and I'm her son-in-law? This isn't the reaction that I thought I'd have.'

Kinky that his wife was sexually aroused by him telling her all of the sexual details of bedding her mother, it was even kinkier that she wanted to have pillow talk over all that he did with her mother. It bordered on strangely bizarre that she'd be willing to role play with her pretending to be her mother with him pretending to be her son-in-law while he gave her hot sex. If she was having this kind of sexually favorable reaction to him having sex with her mother, he really wished that he did have sex with her mother. Only, with her mother not liking him, never liking him, she'd never have sex with him.

With it not being enough that he confessed that he had sex with her mother and gave her three orgasms, one with his fingers, one with his mouth, and another with his cock, what did he have to say to get his wife going? Intent on getting her to strongly and unfavorably react with anger that he had sex with her mother, he ignored his wife willingness to go along with him having sex with her mother by role playing during pillow talk. Instead, hoping to say the one thing that would put her over the edge, Roger continued regaling all of the intimate, sexual details of having sex with her mother.

"She liked me just fine when she was sucking my cock," said Roger nodding his head as if he was Trudy nodding her head while sucking his cock. "Your mother is quite the skilled cocksucker. Yes, indeed," he said moving his hand back and forth in front of his mouth in mockery of her mother sucking his cock. "Your mother loves sucking cock, that's for sure."