Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confounding him as if making fun of him, Gwen moved her hand to her mouth and pushed out her cheek with her tongue as if she was stroking him while sucking him. Oh, my God, his wife was so sexy. His wife was such a dirty, sexually playful woman. Thank God for Cosmopolitan magazine.

Maybe later, after breakfast, she'll suck on the real thing while he tells her even more about him having pretend sex with her mother. Maybe later they'll go through Cosmopolitan together for some sexy, love making ideas. Maybe later they'll role play with her pretending to be his mother-in-law and him pretending to be her son-in-law instead of her husband. How hot is that?

"Well, that's something I didn't know about my mother. I didn't know my Mom was a skilled cocksucker. It makes sense though," she said with a dirty laugh. "I guess, along with us loving to kiss and with all of us having big nipples, enjoying giving blowjobs runs in my family," she said with a dirty laugh. "Now I know where I got my love for sucking your cock came from," she Gwen. "Like mother like daughter," she said with a shrug and another laugh.

Unable to phase her with whatever he said about having sex with her mother, he looked at her while smiling at what he was going to say next.

"Even though your mother gave me a wonderful blowjob, she's still not as good at sucking cock as are you," he said complementing her cock sucking skills.

She returned his smile with some surprising, privileged information about her sister's sexual peccadilloes.

"My sister is the same way, too. I'm better at giving blowjobs than my sister. Genevieve would much rather get laid than to give a man a blowjob," she said giving him a curious look. Somehow with it playing out in his sexual fantasies of Genevieve, he already knew that. "Only, in the way that I told you that she had big nipples too, I shouldn't have said something so sexually inappropriate and intimately revealing about my sister in front of you. Now, that you've sexually been with my mother, you may have the same sexual ideas about wanting to have sex with my sister too," she said with a sexy laugh.

Suddenly, he imagined Gwen giving someone else a blowjob other than him. He imagined her giving one of his brothers a blowjob or sucking his best friend's cock while he watched. Only, with him the only man she's sexually ever been with, his wife would never suck anyone's cock but his cock. She's not like that. She's not a whore in the way her sister is. She's not even a slut in the way that he now imagined her mother is for not liking him.

'Bitch!'

Frustrated now that she was being so complacently mature about the whole sordid, sexual affair after confessing that he had sex with her mother, he wasn't receiving the angry reaction he figured he'd receive from bedding Trudy. With his sexual confession renewed and recharged, he continued with the details of having fantasy, pretend sex with her mother.

"She liked me just fine when I mounted her and she reached down to slide my stiff prick in her warm, wet pussy," he looked at her for her reaction before continuing and continued telling her more when he received none. "She liked me just find when I made sweet love to her while kissing and kissing her and while leaning down to suck her big nipples," again, he paused in his confession for the sake of watching and waiting for her angry reaction. Again, when none came, he continued. "She liked me just find when I slammed my cock in her and fucked her, really fucked her hard, and pounded her pussy until she had another orgasm," said Roger.

He rocked back and forth in his chair as if he was showing Gwen just how he humped her mother before fucking her mother. He was more sexually aroused talking about having sex with her mother than she seemingly was angry that he confessed to having sex with her mother. If anything, seemingly, she was more sexually aroused than she was angry that he had sex with her mother. Gwen smiled and patted his hand before returning her focused attention to her breakfast and coffee.

"Thank you for taking care of my mother's sexual needs. You're a good husband and a great lover," said Gwen giving him a kiss before taking a bite of her cherry coated, English muffin. "Maybe you two can have sex again sometime while I watch," she said with a dirty but serious, little laugh.

'What? Thank you for taking care of my mother's sexual needs? Maybe you two can have sex again sometime while she watches? What the fuck? She's got to be kidding.'

She shocked him as much as she sexually excited him. Even with her mother not liking him, he wouldn't mind having sex with her mother while Gwen watched. Seemingly, she didn't care that he had sex with her mother. Definitely, she was playing an April Fools' joke on him in the way that he was unable to play an April Fools' joke on her.'

Roger couldn't believe what he was hearing. Definitely, she must know that he's playing an April Fools' joke on her and definitely she's playing an April Fools' joke on him by pretending she doesn't care that he had sex with her mother. Perhaps telling her even more sexual details would be enough to finally get her going, for her to finally believe him, and for her to have more of an angry reaction that he had sex with her mother. As if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his head, he couldn't wait to tell her what he was going to say next.

"For sure and without a doubt, if your mother never liked me, I don't think she would have blown me. I don't think she would have sucked my cock while stroking my cock. If your mother never liked me, I don't think she would have allowed me to cum in her mouth while feeling her huge tits and fingering her big nipples. If your mother never liked me, I don't think she would have swallowed my cum," he said with some self-satisfaction even to her lack of a reaction. "Oh, yeah, she drained me dry before licking me clean. Aside from your blowjobs, she gave me the best, damn blowjob I ever had. Definitely, your mother knows her way around a stiff prick."

She let go of his hand take a sip of her coffee.

"Again, like daughter like mother and vice versa in this sexual situation. Apparently my Mom is as much of a cum slut as I am," she said with a little embarrassed laugh. "Evidently, not only does she love sucking cock but also she loves swallowing cum too," she said giving him an understanding smile.

He looked at her stunned that he couldn't get the reaction that he had wanted to receive. He was getting more sexually aroused by talking about Trudy giving him a blowjob, cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum than she was angry that he had sex with her mother. She paused to stare at her husband.

"I'm glad you told me that you had sex with my mother, Roger. Openness has always been the success to our great relationship and honesty has always been the hallmark to our long marriage. Thank you for sharing," said Gwen.

After giving his wife his detailed, sexual confession, suddenly he felt as if he was attending an AA meeting delivering his weekly success or setbacks. Thank you for telling me that you had sex with my mother? Thank you for sharing my confession that I had sex with her mother?

'What? Huh? Is she kidding me? Is she for real? No way! What the Hell is happening here? This isn't right.'

She must know his sexual confession of having sex with her mother is all bullshit. She must know that he's playing an April Fools' joke on her. Just as he could never get her before with any of his practical jokes, he certainly wasn't getting her now.

He looked at her as if she had suddenly lost her mind. Not understanding her emotionless reaction to his sexual confession of bedding her mother, he looked at her with a questioning look. Perhaps his confession that he slept with her mother put her over the edge from sanity to lunacy. The only thing that he could figure was that she knows he's playing or trying to play and April Fools' joke on her but instead she's playing a better April Fools' joke on him.

Frustratingly he's falling for her April Fools' joke in the way that he thought she'd fall for his April Fools' prank. What does he have to do to get an angry reaction from her? What more must he say for her to believe him? He wished he never even started with this joke. Now stuck with it, he had to finish it.

Except for her being curious how it all started, he figured she wouldn't want to know all of the dirty details but seemingly she did want to know all of the dirty details by allowing him to continue talking about it without stopping him. Instead of asking him to stop, she took all of the sexual details of him having sex with her mother in stride. Moreover, hoping he has sex with her mother again, she even wants to be there to watch them doing it.

He couldn't believe that she was acting so blasé to his sexual confession of sleeping with her mother. Apparently, she doesn't care that he had sex with her mother. Apparently, she's even sexually aroused by his sexual confession to want to have pillow talk later about all that he did with her mother while role playing and replicating the sex that he had with her mother. If he wasn't so sexually aroused by role playing and replicating the sex that he supposedly had with her mother, he'd be angry that she wasn't mad over his joke.

"Sorry but I don't understand your lack of a reaction to my sexual confession. I don't get it. Why aren't you angry? I cheated on you with your mother. I can't believe you're not mad that I slept with your mother? I can't believe that you're grateful that I sexually satisfied your mother. I can't believe you hope I can have sex with your mother again sometime so that you can watch. I can't believe you want to have pillow talk over all that I sexually did with your mother while role playing and repeating the sex that I had with your mother with you. I can't believe that you thanked me for sharing," he said.

With her acting as if she didn't care that he slept with her mother, as if she was a swinger who had slept with hundreds of men, when the only man she's ever been sexually intimate with was with him, she acted so nonchalant. She acted so maturely and sexually enlightened about the whole, sleazy affair. She swallowed her coffee and took another bite of her food before responding to his frustration of her not being angry by his sexual confession.

"These eggs are really good Roger," she said falling silent again and pausing in thought before looking at him and before speaking. "No, I'm not mad that you had sex with my mother. Why would I be mad? You're both consenting adults," she said with a disinterested shrug. "Besides, if you're going to have sex with anyone, I'd much rather you keep it in the family," she said with another shrug while looking up at him to make eye contact with him. "For sure, I'd much rather you have sex with my mother than with a stranger."

He looked at her as if he was having a dream, a sexual fantasy of how extraordinarily wonderful it would be if his wife allowed him to have sex with her mother with no regrets, no remorse, no guilt, and no repercussions. In the way that she wasn't angry and wanted to have pillow talk while role playing their sexual, incestuous scene, she made him really want to have sex with her mother. Now he wondered if she'd react the same way when he told her that he had sex with her sister too.

"Huh? Sorry. Pardon. Keep it in the family. You'd much rather I have sex with your mother than with a stranger? I don't understand," he said. "Normally, it's just the opposite. A wife would much rather her husband have sex with a stranger than with her mother. Normally, a wife wouldn't want her husband to have sex with anyone, especially not with her mother."

Obviously, she was playing him. Obviously she was playing him so that he wouldn't suspect her of poisoning his food with rat poison later. Obviously she was playing him so that he wouldn't, suspect her of putting a pillow over his face while he slept. Obviously she was playing him so that he wouldn't suspect her of setting the bedroom on fire with him still asleep in bed when she was out walking the dog. Obviously, with her acting so calmly understanding and sexually enlightened and with her not being mad at all that he slept with her mother, for certain, this was her April Fools' joke that she was playing on him.

"Definitely and without a doubt, I'd much rather you have sex with my mother than to pick up some strange woman in a bar and have sex with her in the backseat of your car or in her apartment. With you never having sex with anyone but me, I understand your curiosity and your need to have sex with someone else," she said. "You are a horny man after all and a man with sexual needs, wants, lusts, and desires."

'What the fuck?'

He couldn't believe she was being so understanding about him having sex with her mother.

"That makes sense, I guess," he said scratching his head while wondering what more he'd have to do to get her angry.

As if he had told her that he got a raise or a promotion instead of confessing that he had sex with her mother, she gave him a loving smile.

"Definitely, for sure, I'd much rather you have sex with my mother than having sex with some stranger who you may fall in love with, contact some sexually transmitted disease, and/or get her pregnant," she said nodding her head while looking at him with dreamy eyed hopefulness. "Too bad my mother wasn't younger, if you got my Mom pregnant, with my Mom carrying our baby for us, we could finally have the baby we always wanted."

'Good God.'

He couldn't believe what she was saying and what he was hearing. As convoluted she was in her thinking, seemingly, she made sense, especially about the baby, but coming from her, his wife in regards to him having sex with her mother, none of this made any sense. How could she possibly justify him having sex with her mother as acceptable? Why isn't she mad at him for confessing that he had sex with her mother? She was so calm about his confessed affair, too calm. She was too nice. He knew her well enough to know that there was something else going on here.

Maybe she was planning on divorcing him. Maybe now that he had just confessed to sleeping with her mother, their marriage was over. Only, he didn't want to lose his wife. He loved Gwen. Now wishing that he could take his confession all back, he wished he had never tried playing an April Fools' joke on her. With her being so smart, more intelligent and educated that he is, he was mistaken to think that he could ever get Gwen to believe any of his practical jokes.

She shocked him. She really surprised the shit out of him by her too relaxed of a reaction. He never thought his wife would have such a disinterested attitude about him sleeping with any woman, especially when the other woman was her mother. Damn, if he knew this before, he would have slept with her mother years ago. Only, with her mother not liking him, never liking him, the chances of him ever having sex with her mother was slim to nil. Besides, other than in his sexual fantasies and dreams, he didn't want any other woman. He'd never cheat on Gwen. He only sexually wanted his loving wife, his best friend, his soulmate, and the love of his wife.

Then, he wondered, maybe his mother-in-law not liking him is her knee jerk reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her. Maybe his mother-in-law likes him too much and the way for her mother to distance herself from him was to confess to Gwen that she never liked him. Maybe in the way that he sexually fantasizes about his mother-in-law, her mother sexually fantasizes about him. Perhaps this is Gwen's way of diffusing a sexually volatile situation.

'Wow! Wouldn't that be something if Trudy sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her in his dreams? Wouldn't it be awesome if it's okay with his wife for him to have sex with her mother?'

Now with Gwen giving him the green light to have sex with her mother, even while she watches, he'll keep that in mind for later.

"Really? Well, I'm glad you're not mad at me and I'm glad you prefer that I keep my extramarital affairs within our family because there's more that I need to confess," he said.

Not even looking at him, paying more attention to her breakfast than to his confession, she continued shoveling food in her mouth and washing it down with coffee.

"Sorry, I'm so hungry. These hash browns are delicious Honey," she said. "Go on. I'm listening. What more do you have to confess? I can't imagine your next confession being any worse than you having sex with my mother," she said with a dirty laugh. "That was such a big surprise," she said rolling her eyes.

As his way to protect himself from her fork, knife, spoon, and hot coffee, he took hold of her hand again. Then, as if he was a comedian about to deliver a punchline, he blurted out his next sexual surprise.

"Not only did I have sex with your mother but also I had sex with your sister too," he said.

To be continued...

Please Vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.