Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he wasn't hurt enough to now know that his mother-in-law never liked him and his sister-in-law disliked him even more, he was hurt that Gwen never told him that her mother and sister didn't like him. He thought his wife would have had his back more than she would have her mother and sister's backs by keeping their secrets dislike for him. He was even hurt that she'd be okay with him having sex with her mother and sister. He didn't understand any of that.

If she was to ever have sex with one of his brothers and/or his best friend, he'd be beyond being so nice and so understanding. He'd be raging mad. Something he thought would send her reeling in rage, he was hurt by his wife's lack of reaction to his sexual confessions of having sex with her mother and sister. Why wasn't she mad?

Most men wouldn't care that their mothers-in-law and/or sisters-in-law didn't like them. Most men wouldn't be hurt by their wives lack of reaction to them having sex with their mother-in-law and sister-in-law but he truly loved Gwen. Most men would be happy that their wives were so complacent and understanding about them having sex with their mothers-in-law and sisters-in-law. Only Roger didn't want to bed Gwen's mother and/or her sister. Roger was happy only having sex with his wife and having his wife in his life and for the rest of his life.

All he wanted to do was to play an April Fools' joke on his wife. That's it and that's all. All he wanted to do was to get even with her for all of the practical jokes she's played on him. All he wanted to do was to receive an honest reaction of surprised, angry shock so that he could yell, 'April Fools!'

Just once, he'd love to get her in the way that she always gets him when playing one of her elaborate practical jokes on him. Seemingly, just as all of the practical jokes that backfired on him, this was backfiring on him too. Seemingly, just as all of the practical jokes that she turned to use against him, she was turning to use this against him too.

How could she not care that he had sex not only with her mother but also with her sister? How can she be so calm about his sexual confession? How can she not be angry with him? If she's not angry yet, what's it going to take to get her going?

Maybe she doesn't care that he had sex with her mother and sister because she doesn't love him anymore. Yeah, maybe that's it. Maybe she's fallen out of love with him. Maybe she doesn't care because in the way that he's grown to love her even more, she's grown to love him even less.

Needing her to react angrily to his April Fools' joke and sexual confessions that he had sex with her mother and with her sister, he had one more card to play. Going all in and going for broke, if this third sexual confession didn't make her angry, then nothing will. Ready to tell her every explicit, sexual detail, he was ready to tell her his third sexual confession.

"I'm not done yet," he said hoping this last confession would get the reaction from her that he wanted. "I have one more confession to make."

* * * * *

With her focused attention now matching her look of curiosity, she stopped eating to take another sip of coffee before looking at him with her undivided attention.

"Not done yet?" She laughed. "After confessing that you slept with my mother and now my sister, I can't even imagine what more you have the need to confess," she said looking up at him to give him a little laugh. "Really Roger, how can you possibly have anything else to confess? I only have the one sister," she said laughing.

He was sure that with him stepping out of the family circle by telling her that he had sex with her best friend that would be enough for her to give him the angry reaction that he was hoping to receive.

"Trust me," he said. "This may be the worst confession of betrayal yet."

He waited for her to take a bite of her English muffin and swallow and for her to take another sip of her coffee before continuing with his confession.

"Okay. I'm ready for your next confession," she said wiping her mouth with her napkin while rolling her eyes and letting out a big sigh. "The coffee is really good too Honey," she said interrupting him to pour herself another cup. "And I just love this Cherry jelly. You're going to spoil me having you home to make me breakfast and coffee every morning." She wiped the cherry jelly from her lips with her napkin. "Sorry. Go ahead. I'm listening," she said taking another big gulp of her coffee.

Now ready to tell her his next confession, he looked at her hoping she'd give him more of a reaction being that he stepped out of the family circle to have sex with someone who wasn't a blood relative.

"I slept with Heather," he said. "I slept with your best friend."

* * * * *

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend

Chapter Ten -- I had sex with Heather. I had sex with your best friend

In addition to confessing that he had sex with her mother and her sister, Roger confesses that he slept with his wife's best friend.

"I slept with Heather. I slept with your best friend," said Roger confessing that he slept with his wife's best friend. "We had sex," now desperate to get an angry reaction out of her to his April Fools' joke.

A totally unexpected reaction to his sexual confession, instead of being angry, she coughed and spit out her coffee all over the table and all over her white bathrobe while laughing. Never expecting this kind of comedic reaction to him confessing to his wife that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and especially now her best friend, his April Fools' joke just wasn't working at all. No matter what he confessed, whether having sex with her mother, her sister, and/or with her best friend, seemingly she wasn't believing any of it for her not to have the angry reaction that he hoped she'd have. Instead of being angry, she was laughing.

"Heather? You had sex with Heather? First you confess that you had sex with my mother, then you confess that you had sex with my sister, and now you confess that you had sex with my best friend? Boy you sure do get around," she said wiping her mouth with a napkin and dabbing at her robe with another napkin wet with water. "I'm glad I don't have any other sisters and only have the one best friend. I'm glad my cousins don't live nearby," she said laughing.

She looked at him with as much skepticism as she looked at him with disbelief and he looked at her with shocked surprise.

"I'm sorry Gwen and I promise that I'll never have sex with Heather again," he said with feigned sincerity when he never had sex with Heather in the first place. "Only just as I didn't understand why you weren't angry when I confessed that I had sex with your mother and with your sister, I don't understand why you're not angry now after confessing that I had sex with your best friend."

Waiting for her to give him more of a reaction, an angry reaction, or at least a better explanation as to why she wasn't mad, he couldn't wait to tell her that this is all an April Fools' joke. He couldn't wait to laugh with her while talking about him really not having sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend but playing an April Fools' joke on her instead. Then, again, something so sadly disturbing, he was not looking forward to having the conversation as to why her mother and her sister so disliked him.

He was excited to see her look of shocked surprise when telling her that he had sex with her best friend too. Nonetheless her spitting up her coffee while laughing, she gave him more of a look of surprise that he had sex with Heather than she gave him after confessing that he had sex with her mother and sister. In the way that she didn't react to his first two sexual confessions of infidelity with anger, by laughing and spitting out her coffee all over her bathrobe, she gave him more of a reaction to his third sexual confession of infidelity. Only, she still wasn't angry in the way that he thought and expected her to be.

"With the three of us looking so much alike, I can certainly understand you being sexually attracted to my mother, just as I can certainly understand you being sexually attracted to my sister. Yet, after you having had sex with my mother and with my sister, you have me scratching my head why you'd want to have sex with Heather too. Admittedly, she's a beautiful and sexy woman too, but this last sexual confession is really hard for me to believe because Heather hates you more than my mother and sister hate you."

'What? Heather hates me?'

With her going from dislike to hate, all three of the women who are most important to his wife hate him? All three women who are with him almost daily in his life hate him?

'They hate him? They all hate him? Why do they all hate him? What did he ever do to any of them for all of them to hate him? This is just insane.'

With her giving him no reaction to his three, sexual confessions, he gave her more of a reaction to her telling him that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hate him. He was stunned that she used the word hate in reference to her mother, her sister, and now her best friend's feelings or lack of feelings towards him. Doesn't anyone like him? What did he do for her mother, her sister, and now her best friend to not only dislike him but also to hate him? He's always been so graciously polite and solicitously kind to the three women who mean so much to his wife and who are so integral in her life.

Admittedly, even though he's sexually fantasized over one or the other of them and now all of them every night for the past fifteen years, as far as he knows, he's never leered at any of them. As much as he can recall, even going way back, he's never said anything insulting or sexually inappropriate to any of them. As much as he remembers, he's always treated all of them with the upmost respect.

"Yeah, well, they're probably all acting as if they hated me so that you wouldn't know how much they really liked me and for you not to suspect that I was having sex with all of them," said Roger. "Trust me. In the way that your mother and your sister were hot for me, Heather was hot for me too. In the way that your mother and your sister couldn't get enough of my stiff prick, Heather couldn't get enough of my hard cock either. Especially after I gave her three orgasm, one with my fingers, a second one with my mouth, and the third one with my cock, she begged me for more," he said lying.

Instead of screaming her angry reaction at him for his three sexually salacious confessions, as if he was making small talk about the weather, the economy, or his job, Gwen calmly smiled her disinterested reaction.

"I'm happy for you, Roger," she said. "I am. Really I am. I'm glad you get along so well with my mother, sister, and best friend, even if it is sexually."

'Happy for me? She's happy for me? Why is she happy for me? Why is she happy that I had sex with her mother? Why is she happy that I had sex with her sister? Why is she happy that I had sex with her best friend? Why is she happy for me instead of being angry at me for confessing to having sex with the three women that she so loves? I don't get it. I don't understand.'

In the way that he confessed that he betrayed her by having sex with the three of them, they also betrayed her by having sex with him. What woman wouldn't be out of her mind with rage that not only her husband had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend but also that her mother, sister, and best friend had sex with her husband? Determined to get the angry reaction that he so wanted to receive from his wife, he continued in sharing the explicit, sexual details of having sex with Heather in the way that he confessed the explicit, sexual details of having sex with her mother and sister.

"Better than the sex I received from your mother, better than the sex I received from your sister, and nearly better than the sex that I receive from you, Heather gave me the best sex I ever had. In the way that there's an Olympics for ice skating and diving, there should be an Olympics for sex," he said with a dirty laugh.

She laughed too. In the way she was acting and taking his confessions of infidelity in stride, she was acting in the way that he perceived a subservient Japanese woman would act when her husband confesses to his sexual escapades with her mother, sister, and best friend.

"Olympics for sex? That depends," she said laughing. "Which Olympic, sexual games do you imagine, winter sexual games or summer sexual games? With the judges having to get up close and too personal, I imagined scoring a sexual contest would be a bitch," she said laughing again.

He laughed with her before continuing with his train of thought.

"When taking you out of the mix, Heather would win the gold medal, Genevieve would win the silver medal, and your mother would win the bronze medal. On a scale of one to ten, if there was an Olympics for sex, you'd be a solid ten point zero in the sack, Heather would be a nine point eight, Genevieve a nine point five, and your mother a nine point zero."

Gwen put her fork down and leaned forward in her chair to take his hand in her hand.

"Wow. That's just amazing. I can't believe you scored each one. I can't believe you scored me as a perfect ten point zero," she said laughing. "Seemingly you have it all figured out and I'm happy for you," she said smiling.

Still no angry reaction from her, what must he do to make her mad? What more must he say to make her go ape shit crazy so that he can unload his April Fools' Day joke on her?

"It's just sex," he said giving her a shrug and showing her that he having sex with her mother, sister, and best friend was no big deal.

They remained silent while they ate their breakfast and drank their coffee. Then, Gwen looked at her husband before speaking.

"Actually, Roger, to be totally honest with you, I'm glad you told me that you slept with my mother, my sister, and my best friend," she said falling silently in thought before speaking again. "With me now knowing that you were sexually intimate with all three of them, you have no idea the weight you've removed from my shoulders," she said drooping her shoulders while exhaling a big breath. "Your confession is such a big relief to me because I also have a confession to make to you too," said Gwen reaching out her arms to give him a hug.

When he let go of her to look at her, he looked at her as if she had two heads.

"A confession?" He looked at her with confusion before letting out a nervous, little laugh. "What confession could you possibly have to make?"

As if she had been keeping secrets and obviously she has, she gave him a seductively sexy smile.

"Actually, I have lots to confess," she said submissively.

"Lots to confess?" He laughed. "There's never been any secrets between us."

"Actually there are things that I've kept from you. I've kept secrets that I've been wanting to tell you for so long but I couldn't. I tried telling you over the years, but in the jealous and possessive way you are over me, I knew you'd never understand in the way that you'd understand now after you made your own confessions too," she said.

"I see," he said. "What changed that you can tell me your secrets now when you couldn't tell me before?"

"Well, now with you opening the door of infidelity in having sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend, I feel that I can finally confess all of my sexual sins to you too. I finally feel that you'll more be able to understand my motives for doing all that I've done in a way that you never could have understood before."

Nervous now, he was worried what she could possibly have to confess that was sexual.

* * * * *

'A confession? Oh, oh. She has lots to confess? What could she possibly have to confess? She wants to confess all of her sins? What sins could she possibly have to confess?'

No doubt what she may think are sexual secrets are probably not sexual at all. In the way she looked at him, giving her the benefit of the doubt that her non-sexual transgressions were something very minor but were serious enough to her to confess, he looked at her with as much curiosity as she looked at him with compassion and understanding. Yet, nonetheless his trust that Gwen would never do anything wrong to jeopardize their marriage, ruin their great friendship, and torpedo their wonderful relationship, he was nervous now. He was as nervous to hear her confessions as he was nervous to tell her his confessions. Never even hinting at making a confession before, he was baffled what she'd have to confess now.

"A confession? Lots to confess? What confessions could you possibly have to make?" He laughed nervously. "Other than to go food shopping, walk the dog, and get the mail, you never leave the house," he said.

"I didn't have to leave the house to do all the sexual things that I've done," she said mumbling in her coffee too softly for him to hear.

"When you're not working from home, you're reading a book, watching a movie, sleeping, or eating. As if you're a nun in a convent, other than your mother, your sister, and/or your best friend visiting you and with you spending the rest of your time with me, you live a very solitary, boring life. What sins can you possibly have to confess?"

Suddenly, thinking the worst of what her confessions and sins could be, he imagined her having a secret, sexual life filled with lesbian sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. He imagined his wife making out with Heather while feeling each other through their clothes. He imagined Heather laying in between his wife's legs and licking her pussy. He imagined Gwen returning Heather's sexual favor to finger and lick her pussy. He imagined Gwen wearing a strap on dildo ready to fuck Heather in her ass and/or pussy. He imagined his wife having a lesbian orgy with her mother, sister, and best friend. Nah, Gwen's not a lesbian. She loves cock too much.

Yet, for someone who was a virgin when he married her, after pouring over Cosmopolitan magazines each month for fifteen years, she's made a complete 180 degree pornographic transformation in how she views sex. Perhaps after reading something about being a lesbian and living the lesbian lifestyle in Cosmopolitan magazine, bisexuality was one of her latest, sexual peccadilloes to explore. Perhaps, if not having lesbian sex with her mother and sister, seemingly with those two women very close, too close, maybe she's having lesbian sex with her best friend, Heather.

Still he could never see her poised between another woman's legs while rubbing her clit and fingering and licking her pussy. He could never see her taking a strap on dildo up her pussy or ass or humping her strap on dildo up another woman's pussy or ass. As far as he knows, she doesn't even own a dildo, just a vibrator that she rarely uses thanks to him. With him always ready to give her hot sex, unless she's horny while sleeping, he takes care of all of her sexual needs.

With her being so very sexy, sensual, and sexual, she's never said no to sucking and/or fucking his cock night or day and he's never said no to her either. If he didn't know better, if she wasn't so faithfully devoted to him, he'd think that she was a nymphomaniac. Only, if she is a nymphomaniac, she's his nymphomaniac thank God and no one else's nymphomaniac.

With Gwen his faithful, loyal, and loving wife by his side, life couldn't be any better than this. The only life better than he enjoyed now would be if her mother, sister, and best friend liked him instead of hated him. The only life better than he had now with Gwen that would be better is if her mother, sister, and best friend willingly allowed him to have sex with them while Gwen watched. The only life better than this is if Gwen could have had children. The only life better than this is if he could play an April Fools' Day joke on his wife without her seeing through his joke and through him to turn the joke around on him.