Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if drawing courage for her to confess her sins, she squeezed his hand while looking deep in his brown eyes. Mesmerizing him with her blue-eyed stare in the way of two laser beams penetrating his heart, she was so very beautiful. He loved her so very much. She was just so damn beautiful.

With the sunlight pouring in through the kitchen window as if it was her personal stairway to Heaven, the early morning sun lit her up in a silhouette of sunshine as if she was an Angel personally sent to him by the Almighty God above. With her basking in a Heavenly glow of sunshine, he was so happy that she was his woman, his wife, his best friend, and the love of his life. In the way that he'd never sexually forsake her for any woman, not her mother, nor her sister, and certainly not her best friend, he was glad that she'd never sexually forsake him for any man either.

Laughing to himself at the mere thought of her confessing her sexual sins, he could only imagine the confessions she had to make. Perhaps thinking of shoes sexually, as a fetish perhaps, maybe she bought one too many pair shoes online and was afraid to tell him. Perhaps she dented and/or scratched the car while touching herself and texting him sexy e-mails as she drove and feared he'd be angry. Now there's a sexy, sexual secret that she'd be masturbating while texting him and driving. Perhaps she broke something of his and was afraid that he'd be mad, something long, and in the shape of a cylinder that she used for masturbation. That could be deemed a sexual secret.

Only, other than his prized Coke bottle collection, he couldn't think of anything he had that she'd use to masturbate herself with and that would break. Definitely she could masturbate herself by using one of his cock bottles. That would give new meaning to the word refreshing, that's for sure.

Perhaps she accidentally shrunk his football jersey. Perhaps she got bleach on his favorite sweatshirt. Only, those wouldn't be much of a sexual secret unless she was wearing them at the time while masturbating herself. Yet, no matter what it was and no matter how bad she thought her sins were and how upset she was over her confession, he'd forgive her, of course.

Not wasting any time, she came right to the point and confessed her sexual secret to him while he choked on his coffee.

"I slept with your brother," she said.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.